User Lists: 0

Black Panther

VS
VS

Cassandra Cain

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Morals are on
  • Both are unarmed (no armor, weapons, or gear whatsoever)
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation
  • This is black panther with the heart shaped herb (not King of the dead)
  • Random encounter
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Good match!

Cassidra being able to read body movements like a language, and her speed is simply phenomenal.

Black Panther with heart shaped herb is one of the best martial artist as well

This is an extremely tough battle. I will say Cassandra Cain takes the majority in H2H due to her abilities.

(Kudos to @jashro44, one of the best battles I have seen this month)

CaptainUzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassie takes it. BP is a beast but has not dedicated his life to H2H combat as much as CC.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Wolverine008

Black Panther wins here. Though Cassandra has a skill advantage, it is a very small one at that because Panther is still one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe himself, and has the feats to back it up. The combination of his immense skill and superior physicals will allow him to take a 6-7/10 majority here in a tough fight. Great skill + better physicals will always beat out just superior skill + inferior physicals in my opinion.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Cassie for the majority if T'Challa doesn't have any of his gear. It's a major gamechanger in a lot of his fights, particularly the armor, and without it he's sort of nerfed.

As for his physical advantage, he's not really going to pull out any superior physicals that are going to sway the course of the battle to any significant degree. Yes, T'Challa can wrestle with a rhino; Cassie can punch through three-inch quartz. T'Challa can beat up Man-Ape; Cassie can one-shot monsters that go toe-to-toe with Superboy. That last example is your standard street-level nonsense, but the point is that superior physicals never make as much of a difference in street level fights as skill does, unless we're talking about folks who are way, way superhuman in some manner or the other like Iron Fist with his striking power. T'Challa's physicality is hardly at the level where Cassie might as well pack up and leave.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wolverine08: Cassie has borderline superhuman strength feats.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

But Panther's are still better.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cable_extreme: once again i agree with you.

My gut tells me to go with panther but I'm assuming by h2h its not giving any equip so i say Cain for majority.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deathstroke19

@wolverine08: i want to agree with you cause bp is much better with his claws and gadgets but he doesn't have any of that.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#11  Edited By Joygirl

Cassie Cain.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@wolverine08: no doubt black panthers strength feats are better, however Cassandra Cain is more than capable of winning in h2h. Her speed feats are so good that she dismantles a guy from point blank range before the bullet reaches her location. Most of Black Panthers feats are shown when he is armored and equipped with gear. No doubt he rivals here in skill and speed, it is just that her ability to read him, mixed with her skill, speed ect.. earn her the win IMO

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_red_viper  Moderator

Cassandra for a big majority, I'd say 7-8/10 at least.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

Black Panther's speed is also superior to that of Cassandra Cain's based off of feats in my opinion. I agree that her pretty good physicals combined with her superior skill will give her a great chance, but I just think Panther's overall better physicals combined with his own immense skill will let him take a very slim majority. This is a pretty hard fight though, arguments can be made for both sides.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: she has some really good showing, as does Panther.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wolverine08: Not denying that. But your post sounded like Panther is marginally stronger than her. He is stronger than her, but not by that much. Plus her speed and reaction feats are crazy.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenBane has a point. Despite the fact that it should be very important, strength rarely plays a role in street level fights unless one combatant's fighting style specifically revolves around it. How often does Black Panther wrestle? If he can get his hands on her and use his weight to it's full potential (think of how Bane beat Nightwing) then that's his best shot.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cass

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good match!

Cassidra being able to read body movements like a language, and her speed is simply phenomenal.

Black Panther with heart shaped herb is one of the best martial artist as well

This is an extremely tough battle. I will say Cassandra Cain takes the majority in H2H due to her abilities.

(Kudos to @jashro44, one of the best battles I have seen this month)

Thank you.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Emperorb777

Cassandra.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#21 god_spawn  Moderator

Cassie for the majority if T'Challa doesn't have any of his gear. It's a major gamechanger in a lot of his fights, particularly the armor, and without it he's sort of nerfed.

As for his physical advantage, he's not really going to pull out any superior physicals that are going to sway the course of the battle to any significant degree. Yes, T'Challa can wrestle with a rhino; Cassie can punch through three-inch quartz. T'Challa can beat up Man-Ape; Cassie can one-shot monsters that go toe-to-toe with Superboy. That last example is your standard street-level nonsense, but the point is that superior physicals never make as much of a difference in street level fights as skill does, unless we're talking about folks who are way, way superhuman in some manner or the other like Iron Fist with his striking power. T'Challa's physicality is hardly at the level where Cassie might as well pack up and leave.

Second.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme:

Black Panther's speed is also superior to that of Cassandra Cain's based off of feats in my opinion. I agree that her pretty good physicals combined with her superior skill will give her a great chance, but I just think Panther's overall better physicals combined with his own immense skill will let him take a very slim majority. This is a pretty hard fight though, arguments can be made for both sides.

I'm very curious as to the feats that have convinced you to put Panther's speed above that of Cassie. Do you have references, by any chance?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wolverine008

@esquire: He's surprised Spider-Man on two separate occasions with his speed, can throw three punches in the time needed to throw one, can run up a building hold a grown man by his hair in less than ten seconds, caught up to the superhumanly fast Sabretooth despite Creed having a huge head start, and was dodging most of the attacks the superhumanly fast vampire Vlad the Impaler threw at him while T'Challa was unenhanced. That is why I think T'Challa has a slight edge on Cassandra with speed.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I'm siding with T'Challa here. But its not easy. 6/10 at best.

Good matchup. I don't think either of them could win consistently. If it was out of 100 matches we're talking 49 to 51 type stuff.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@esquire: @wolverine08: i got this

spoilers

No Caption Provided

dodges namor

No Caption Provided

knocks out Karnak the walking plot device

No Caption Provided

dodges Iron Fist. trust me T'challa without his gear is not that much of a handicap

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, I really like both of these characters, but I see Cass taking the majority here.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa for a majority.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: So much for that break you were supposed to take. I knew you wouldn't resist... this place is freakin addicting :P

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: So much for that break you were supposed to take. I knew you wouldn't resist... this place is freakin addicting :P

Well you see, when I logged in to clear my inbox I found a PM telling me to get back to a challenge a viner I made like a month ago....I am just waiting for that to finish...We will see what happens...All though yes this place is addicting >.>

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@cable_extreme:

AGREED, I go with the Black Panther on this one good match though OP

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MonsterStomp

Cassandra Cain is no joke man. I can hold my right hand up and say she's better than Batman (which sucks). She's probably the third best fighter in DC. Even though she's at a physical disadvantage, she can read body language and is arguably faster.

She beat Lady Shiva in a brutal show down.

I'll give it to Cassandra Cain 6/10 in a brutal fight.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: @wolverine08: i got this

spoilers

No Caption Provided

dodges namor

No Caption Provided

knocks out Karnak the walking plot device

No Caption Provided

dodges Iron Fist. trust me T'challa without his gear is not that much of a handicap

While that is impressive.

Blitzing 3 men before the bottle drops.

Need high speed film to keep up with Cassy.

Takes out gunman and moves the victim out of the bullets flight path. I circled the bullet red just to show how fast she really is (which is beyond stupid if you ask me).
Takes out gunman and moves the victim out of the bullets flight path. I circled the bullet red just to show how fast she really is (which is beyond stupid if you ask me).

Cassandra Cain is faster IMO.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassandra Cain is no joke man. I can hold my right hand up and say she's better than Batman (which sucks). She's probably the third best fighter in DC. Even though she's at a physical disadvantage, she can read body language and is arguably faster.

Who are you putting at one and two?

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Blackdog2009

Cass breaks Tch's arms and legs, stomping.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I'll come back to this tomorrow maybe.

@esquire said:

@monsterstomp said:

He's going to say Karate Kid and then me and him are going to fight lol.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#36 JediXMan  Moderator

Cassie.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire said:

@monsterstomp said:

Karate Kid "The notorious plot device despite the fact that he is consistent with his feats" and Shiva.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane said:

Second.

Thirded

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By XiiX

Ms. Cain.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say Panther. He's fast enough to blitz Spider-man (who's faster than Cassie), and he's outsped Wolverine. Not to mention he fought 13 hours straight against Killmonger, who kills Elephants with one hit. His strength, durability, and speed should be superior, and he supposedly knows every martial art and hung with Iron Fist pretty well.

With his suit, Panther 10/10

Without it, Panther 7/10

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Probably Cass.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@esquire said:

@monsterstomp said:

Karate Kid "The notorious plot device despite the fact that he is consistent with his feats" and Shiva.

I disagree. I'd rate it like this as the top 5 (with KK out of the equation since he's arguably metahuman): Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Constantine Drakon, Cassandra Cain, Connor Hawke.

bunt947

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By bunt947

That' s a tough one. I think BP for a slight majority.

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In just a hand to hand fight, no weapons, no armor, I'll give it to Cassie.

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@esquire said:

@monsterstomp said:

I disagree. I'd rate it like this as the top 5 (with KK out of the equation since he's arguably metahuman): Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Constantine Drakon, Cassandra Cain, Connor Hawke.

I know he's dead but I feel like O-Sensei deserves a mention.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

I love Cassie but BP takes this. Superior physicals, and comparable skills. Cassie has the body reading but with superior physicals and comparable skill BP can get this.