This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Tjdes63 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Some friends told me Carnage could kick Carnage's ass. It was one against 6 so it wasn't fair. What do you people think? Black Panther is on a mission to kill Carnage. Battle is in New York. Couldn't get a pic of Carnage.

#2 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea what your original statement is, but Carnage destroys him.

#3 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage would kill BP endlessly. Mismatch.

#4 Posted by Tjdes63 (82 posts) - - Show Bio

@SwordandShields: What evidence do you have that BP Vs. Carnage is a mismatch? I took on 6 people who told me that this battle was Carnage's. But they lacked information. What do you have that say's Carnage wins?

#5 Posted by Count Bleck (777 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tjdes63 said:

@SwordandShields: What evidence do you have that BP Vs. Carnage is a mismatch? I took on 6 people who told me that this battle was Carnage's. But they lacked information. What do you have that say's Carnage wins ?

Easy, Carnage is a class 50+, is faster than spiderman, can do that weird tendril stretch and projectile weapon creation thing, and is an unimaginably brutal guy.  Plus, Carnage has evolved beyond most of the symbiote weaknesses.
#6 Posted by tomlikesfries (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

Carnage takes it, but if T'Challa got any prep, I think he'd win.

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Without prep, Carnage murders T'Challa without even exerting himself. Far superior combatants to T'Challa such as Venom, Spider-Man and Logan have failed to even injure Carnage in the past.