Black Panther.

#4 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

well that's two votes for black panther anyone else have a vote

#5 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10327 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther

#6 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

3 votes for BP anyone with n vote

#7 Posted by Bossmonster (2389 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade. Standard weapons include bombs, multiple firearms and Swords.
He's by far the strongest character. He's the fastest character. He's go good enough H2H to bang with all of them and he has the best healing factor.
Plus, if he so decided, he could bite any one of them given that it says morals are off for not only a boost to all his stats and to speed his healing but Cap would give him a hella boost because of the SSS.

He should take it easily.

#8 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa

#9 Edited by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

@bossmonster: What feats does Blade have that suggests that he could easily beat Captain America, Black Panther and Deathstroke?

#10 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting nice votes anyone else with a vote

#11 Posted by entropy_aegis (15460 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther

Slade

Steve

Blade.

#12 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio

If its not KotD BP then I'd say Slade.

#13 Edited by RisingBean (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

You know I never understood these VS VS VS VS type fights. So much can occur based on who faces off with who and whatnot that you truly can't dictate a winner (unless a guy is way out of the others league) unless you write it. For every BP takes out Deathstroke while Cap smashes blade you have somebody who can just pull a "Well maybe Cap fights BP and...."

Too much room for random events to dictate a winner.

#14 Posted by TBEMrMcCoy (774 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap goes down quick due to no powers and a weakness to bullets. Blade goes down next then it's down to Black Panther vs Deathstroke. Black Panther dismembers him after a hard fought battle.

#15 Edited by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap goes down quick due to no powers and a weakness to bullets. Blade goes down next then it's down to Black Panther vs Deathstroke. Black Panther dismembers him after a hard fought battle.

#16 Posted by The_Flash_Too_Fast (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke could defeat all three of them.

#17 Posted by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke could defeat all three of them.

Deathstroke wouldn't get a majority against Black Panther one on one, let alone a T'Challa backed up by Captain America and Blade.

#18 Edited by Perethorn (3805 posts) - - Show Bio

1. BP

2. Cap

3. Deathstroke

4. Blade

#19 Edited by reaverlation (17115 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by The_Flash_Too_Fast (278 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_flash_too_fast: Pre 52 Deathstroke would not get a majority against Pre King of the Dead Black Panther. Black Panther is more skilled martial artist via the virtue that he's had his martial knowledge noted more explicitly in things like having studied every fighting style that exists and having mastered the art of deadly combat by the age of six. His technical showings of skill in things like using pressure points in multiple ways to induce sleep, paralyze, etc., and being able to recognize that a fighter has tells just by watching them is also greater than anything Slade has managed to pull off. He also holds the advantage skill wise in that whereas Slade has gone on panel to admit that his enhancements give him an edge, T'Challa has fought admirably sans enhancements and even managed to get the upperhand on Kraven the Hunter while unenhanced. T'Challa's gear in the form of the vibranium suit which absorbs all forms of energy and momentum along with his energy daggers that have settings that allow them to phase through durab;e objects and anti metal claws that break the molecular bonds in any metal give him greater versatility and durability overall and can nullify some of Slade's gear. Black Panther also has the physical stats to compete while amped by the heart shaped herb. Adding Captain America and Blade would just be overkill.

#22 Posted by robertloucksjr (1838 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is not kotd BP and it is New52 Slade:

Slade

Blade

Cap

BP

#23 Posted by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Especially New 52 Deathstroke

Definitely. New 52 Slade would lose quite handily to T'Challa as of now.

#24 Posted by reaverlation (17115 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: But Pre 52 Deathstroke possibly can if T'Challa doesn't have the Vibranium Suit though IMO

#25 Edited by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: But Pre 52 Deathstroke possibly can if T'Challa doesn't have the Vibranium Suit though IMO

I can agree with that.

#26 Posted by The_Flash_Too_Fast (278 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Frozen (16587 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by RogueShadow (12035 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther.

#30 Edited by jashro44 (25541 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is not kotd BP and it is New52 Slade:

Slade

Blade

Cap

BP

How does black panther come in last? Cap can't hurt him with his vibranium suit. If you think Slade and Blade beat him thats fine (I still disagree but they at least have a chance) but cap really doesn't with the vibranium suit IMO.

#31 Posted by Experio (17270 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther.

#32 Posted by Oni_Bane (1844 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade

Cap

BP

Blade

#33 Posted by SoopahSoup (85 posts) - - Show Bio

BP

Slade

Cap

Blade

#34 Posted by UNKNOWNUSER101 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I think cap gets very underrated sometimes, btw I'm with you on your batman vs captain america thread against comic stooge

#35 Posted by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by DarkRaiden (8288 posts) - - Show Bio

BP

Blade's a close 2nd

then Deathstroke

then Cap.

Though Deathstroke probably gets taken out first due to them all being unfamiliar with him and what he can do.

#37 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

nice post everyone:) anyone else

#38 Posted by Bossmonster (2389 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@bossmonster: What feats does Blade have that suggests that he could easily beat Captain America, Black Panther and Deathstroke?

He has all the feats that matter.
Cap has a really big weakness called Bullets. Blade does not. Blade has been blown up, disemboweled, Impelled, crucified, shoot and burned and has the durability and healing factor to live though it. DS and BP's best advantage is their armor.

Otherwise, Blade has the best stats out of everyone in the group minus the fact that one might argue who is the best H2H fighter. However, unless I misread the post, it's not H2H. They should have gear.

There isn't anything they can do that Blade can match and logically do better.

However, if I said Blade could do it easily, I was mistaken. I should not have. However, 1v1, Blade best anyone on the list. A free for all favors him unless the other three put him out first, which is possible.

#39 Posted by leonkarlen123 (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

This is between Deathstroke and Black Panther. T'challa's knives might be to much for for Slade

#40 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. I wouldn't have thought. I think around this time last year, there was a BP vs Deathstroke thread, and it was mostly in favor of Deathstroke. Amazing.

#41 Edited by DarkRaiden (8288 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

He has all the feats that matter.

Cap has a really big weakness called Bullets. Blade does not. Blade has been blown up, disemboweled, Impelled, crucified, shoot and burned and has the durability and healing factor to live though it. DS and BP's best advantage is their armor.

Otherwise, Blade has the best stats out of everyone in the group minus the fact that one might argue who is the best H2H fighter. However, unless I misread the post, it's not H2H. They should have gear.

There isn't anything they can do that Blade can match and logically do better.

However, if I said Blade could do it easily, I was mistaken. I should not have. However, 1v1, Blade best anyone on the list. A free for all favors him unless the other three put him out first, which is possible.

I agree except BP's better h2h and has that vibranium armor which IIRC even Adamantium can't slice through without cutting along the grain.

#42 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9773 posts) - - Show Bio

BP(due to armor)

Deathstroke

CA

Blade

#43 Posted by Wolverine08 (45707 posts) - - Show Bio

BP(due to armor)

Deathstroke

CA

Blade

Wow, you actually admit that Deathstroke loses for the second time I can remember :D

#44 Posted by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

think people are underestimating blade, hes the strongest here physically, has the speed advantage , best healing factor plus with an adamatium sword he could win this but BP is also very likely to win

#45 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9773 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Iragexcudder (5624 posts) - - Show Bio

@loplopool: do you happen to have any feats for Blade? He's not that versatile of an opponent here, he goes up against Vampires primarily while the rest have went up against far stronger and lethal beings..

#47 Edited by Silverrings (2386 posts) - - Show Bio

It's gotta be between Blade, due to his speed and durability, and Panther, due to his skill but mostly his current armour. I don't see Cap or Slade lasting as long as the other two, despite their considerable skills and tactical prowess, as they are physically outclassed here.

#48 Posted by CF12793 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

think people are underestimating blade, hes the strongest here physically, has the speed advantage , best healing factor plus with an adamatium sword he could win this but BP is also very likely to win

I'd agree with that. I think one on one, Blade could take a majority over anyone here or at the very least a close fight.

#49 Posted by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: yeah ive got many vampire ones but illl just post some general scans just to show his abilities

jumps so high everyone thinks hes flying

jumps out a plane lands on feet then proceeds to rip metal door off hinges

rips off vampire head with 1 hand

goes toe to toe with a vampire spidey(stronger than sidey in every way but not as smart and basically no fighting skills though)but blades also just trying to incapacitate him not kill him

disarms johhny blaze pretty easily

gets shot in the chest is complelety fine just a bit pissed off

gets impaled by an admantium sword and is completely fine

#50 Posted by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry how the scans came out bit annoying but he's quite badass noone takes really notice of him and its been implied on occasions he can beat ghost rider johnny blaze, but theyve only had 2 encounters and it ends before an actual full fight happens but both times blade had a strong showing