• 94 results
#1 Posted by redbull (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight to the death. No morals. Out for blood. Who wins.

#2 Posted by slacker the hacker (7834 posts) - - Show Bio

BP
#3 Posted by redbull (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? How?

#4 Posted by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull: He appears to be a better skilled fighter. Not only that, T'Challa has the speed, agility and strength to contend with him.

There's T'Challa's tech (energy daggers, Vibranium soles for powerful kicks, and Vibranium micoweave suit) that would help him out. 

I'm also confident that he can deal without the suit.
#5 Posted by redbull (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Blade like, nearly immortal though? Extremely hard to kill.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (31685 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther wins.

#7 Posted by karrob (4264 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" Black Panther wins. "
#8 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

Im wondering if this match was made because there black? 

Pobably BP
#9 Posted by redbull (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade is much stronger than BP. MUCH stronger. And I daresay Vampires have better speed.

#10 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
"Blade is much stronger than BP. MUCH stronger. And I daresay Vampires have better speed. "

I was thinking that too, but watch someone pull a scan of him like taking on Galactus or something that makes BP win.
#11 Posted by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
" Blade is much stronger than BP. MUCH stronger. And I daresay Vampires have better speed. "
I never said that Black Panther was stronger, but that he was strong enough to contend. Besides, what is Blade's best strength feat, anyway? On top of that, Black Panther has kept up with vampires with ease (and defeated them), and werewolves (one from another planet, and snapped its neck), too. So, even if Blade may be fast, his speed will not make that much of a difference. Vampires having better speed than T'Challa may not even be possible based on what's shown, and even if it were true, it wouldn't even matter.
#12 Posted by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
" Isn't Blade like, nearly immortal though? Extremely hard to kill. "
Being immortal doesn't save you from a KO.

#13 Posted by The Average Bear (2128 posts) - - Show Bio
When I saw this thread I though "SOUL POWER" 

I'd say Black Panther. But it's close.
#14 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio

Current T'Challa? If so it's close, they're both around 1-ton strength, but Blade has the healing. Despite that T'Challa is more skilled and I see him takign it over Blade, close fight though.

#15 Posted by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trackz: Pre-upgrade T'Challa could do him in, too. The upgrade, to me, isn't required.
#16 Posted by redbull (1381 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @redbull said:
" Isn't Blade like, nearly immortal though? Extremely hard to kill. "
Being immortal doesn't save you from a KO.     "
This is a fight to the death. Blade is extremely powerful and fast, and has swords. He's going to decapitate Black Panther.
#17 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Trackz: Pre-upgrade T'Challa could do him in, too. The upgrade, to me, isn't required. "
pre-upgrade t'challa and post-upgrade t'challa are pretty similar in terms of formidability. pre-upgrade you have to worry about all his crazy gadgets, but then Blade would have the physicality to keep him in the fight. Post-Upgrad T'Challa has the physicality without the gadgets. In my opinion they're both close fights in T'Challas favor.
#18 Edited by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull:  With a Vibranium suit on? LOL. The sword will break. Blade can be extremely powerful and fast, but I haven't anything that would suggest that T'Challa can't keep up with him. 

Besides, if you knew this was a fight to the death, and that Blade cannot die, why the hell did you make this battle (and already decide on a winner in your own thread)?
#19 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @redbull:  With a Vibranium suit on? LOL. The sword will break. Blade can be extremely powerful and fast, but I haven't anything that would suggest that T'Challa can't keep up with him.   Besides, if you knew this was a fight to the death, and that Blade cannot die, why the hell did you make this battle (and already decide on a winner in your own thread)? "
Blade's sword is adamantium
#20 Posted by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trackz:  Doesn't matter. Anti-metal claws.
#21 Posted by redbull (1381 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @redbull:  With a Vibranium suit on? LOL. The sword will break. Blade can be extremely powerful and fast, but I haven't anything that would suggest that T'Challa can't keep up with him.   Besides, if you knew this was a fight to the death, and that Blade cannot die, why the hell did you make this battle (and already decide on a winner in your own thread)? "
Um, what the hell is wrong with picking a side in my own thread? What, if I make a battle match, I'm not allowed to have an opinion on the matter? WTF is wrong with you? Do you live in some backwards ass country where you're not allowed to think for yourself?

Blade obviously CAN die, he's "almost immortal" but can die through some vampire weaknesses. It's not like I made an unbeatable match here.
#22 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Trackz:  Doesn't matter. Anti-metal claws. "
I was speaking on your point that the sword would shatter when it came in contact with BP's suit. 
As for the anti-metal claws, they're too short to really slice apart the sword or deal a deadly blow to Blade (because of his healing), T'Challa could possibly win through pressure points. 
#23 Posted by X-23_2513 (397 posts) - - Show Bio

storms hubby black panther
#24 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
" @Static Shock said:
Um, what the hell is wrong with picking a side in my own thread? What, if I make a battle match, I'm not allowed to have an opinion on the matter? WTF is wrong with you? Do you live in some backwards ass country where you're not allowed to think for yourself?  Blade obviously CAN die, he's "almost immortal" but can die through some vampire weaknesses. It's not like I made an unbeatable match here. "
His whole thing is "all their strengths, none of their weaknesses" pretty sure he can be ko'd though, and decapitation and thigns like that would definitely put him down, not that it comes into play here.
#25 Posted by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull said:
"Um, what the hell is wrong with picking a side in my own thread? What, if I make a battle match, I'm not allowed to have an opinion on the matter? WTF is wrong with you? Do you live in some backwards ass country where you're not allowed to think for yourself?  Blade obviously CAN die, he's "almost immortal" but can die through some vampire weaknesses. It's not like I made an unbeatable match here. "
There's a lot of things wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with me, I'm afraid. I don't know about you, though. I live in America, and if you think that I'm not thinking for myself, the jokes are on you, buddy.

You said immortal, minus the almost. I also read somewhere that he was immune to vampire weaknesses.
#26 Posted by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trackz said:
" I was speaking on your point that the sword would shatter when it came in contact with BP's suit. As for the anti-metal claws, they're too short to really slice apart the sword
How are the claws too short? They break down all metals instantly. Also, isn't it just a katana? They aren't that thick, and the claws should be long enough to deal with the sword.

#27 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Trackz said:
" I was speaking on your point that the sword would shatter when it came in contact with BP's suit. As for the anti-metal claws, they're too short to really slice apart the sword
How are the claws too short? They break down all metals instantly. Also, isn't it just a katana? They aren't that thick, and the claws should be long enough to deal with the sword.   "
i was under the impression they could just slice through anything, not that metals just break down at the touch, not sure i've ever shown him use them like that before, and T'Challa would sooner lose his hand than slice the sword with his claws, Blade has the range and speed if we're talking pre-upgrade t'challa.
#28 Posted by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trackz: That's what I meant. The fact that metals break down instantly is the reason why they are able to slice through anything. That's the application of Antarctic Vibranium, and since the claws are made from it, it would extend to the claws as well. Also, I don't think that T'Challa would lose a limb with his suit on. I mean, he could always slash against the grain, and cut his flesh. But, if he tried to take the sword across his whole arm, the suit would still sap inertia from it. The sword wouldn't break, but it would clash against the suit. As far as as speed goes, how much faster is Blade in comparison to T'Challa, pre-upgrade? I mean, I've seen T'Challa hit Macabre three times with one arm in the time it takes for a guy to throw one punch.
#29 Posted by redbull (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

How is BP going to get past Blade's healing factor, exactly?

#30 Posted by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull: Stab him with an energy dagger at it's most lethal setting, and leave it stabbed in his body. Instant kill.
#31 Posted by redbull (1381 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @redbull: Stab him with an energy dagger at it's most lethal setting, and leave it stabbed in his body. Instant kill. "

...Except that Blade has superhuman speed, and could grab the energy dagger from his hand and stab it right back into BP.
#32 Posted by Aqua11500 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio
@daak1212 said:
" Im wondering if this match was made because there black?  Pobably BP "

Yea  probably  -_- 

BP
#33 Posted by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull: Superhuman speed? OK. They say the same about Wolverine, and T'Challa matched his speed and danced around him, dodging his attacks. I've asked how much faster is Blade in comparison to Black Panther and no one has told me. Besides, the suit protects him from energy daggers (since Hunter tried to stab T'Challa with one and it didn't work).

The energy daggers can also be thrown.
#34 Posted by -Observer- (40 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" I've asked how much faster is Blade in comparison to Black Panther and no one has told me. 

Here are a few. Although I'm not sure how they would stack up against Black Panther.
#35 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Trackz: That's what I meant. The fact that metals break down instantly is the reason why they are able to slice through anything. That's the application of Antarctic Vibranium, and since the claws are made from it, it would extend to the claws as well. Also, I don't think that T'Challa would lose a limb with his suit on. I mean, he could always slash against the grain, and cut his flesh. But, if he tried to take the sword across his whole arm, the suit would still sap inertia from it. The sword wouldn't break, but it would clash against the suit. As far as as speed goes, how much faster is Blade in comparison to T'Challa, pre-upgrade? I mean, I've seen T'Challa hit Macabre three times with one arm in the time it takes for a guy to throw one punch. "
well sabretooth cleaved right through the suit if i remember correctly, and T'Challa made sure to steer clear off wolverine claws every time they fought. As for the anti-metal vs. teh adamantium sword, due to Blade's speed  and the range of the sword, it's more likely that blade slices T'Challa hand off than T'Challa slicing through the blade. 

@redbull said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @redbull: Stab him with an energy dagger at it's most lethal setting, and leave it stabbed in his body. Instant kill. "
 ...Except that Blade has superhuman speed, and could grab the energy dagger from his hand and stab it right back into BP. "
that's kinda farfetched 
@Static Shock
said:
not an instant kill for people with healing abilities, but it should KO him, another easy win for T'CHalla
#36 Posted by Bobby X (1132 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Observer- said:
" @Static Shock said:
" I've asked how much faster is Blade in comparison to Black Panther and no one has told me. 

Here are a few. Although I'm not sure how they would stack up against Black Panther. "

That scan of Blade against Spitfire is the most impressive to me. That is the only one that could show that his speed is superior to BP's...although he could just be timing his attacks extremely well and it might not be a speed feat at all if you look at it that way...interesting. 

Speaking of this scan, anyone else notice what Spitfire does to his katana here? Are we 100% sure his sword is adamantium??
#37 Edited by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trackz said:

" well sabretooth cleaved right through the suit if i remember correctly, and T'Challa made sure to steer clear off wolverine claws every time they fought. As for the anti-metal vs. teh adamantium sword, due to Blade's speed  and the range of the sword, it's more likely that blade slices T'Challa hand off than T'Challa slicing through the blade.

The claws slashed against the grain, leaving a gash. That's the best the sword can do. If it's used the cut across his whole arm, it wouldn't dismember it. It would clash with the suit. T'Challa did steer clear of the claws to avoid getting slashed (T'Challa have the Vibranium suit in the first time, anyway). But, even then, I don't Wolverine could dismember him with the suit on, either. Also, are you sure his sword is adamantium? Spitfire broke it in one of those scans.
#38 Posted by Fortanono (4840 posts) - - Show Bio

Tie.

#39 Edited by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Observer-:Yeah, other than the Spitfire, I can match all of that.

Leaps from the stage and vanishes in front of his on-lookers (while he was depowered; think about how fast he'd be with his powers)

Matches and impresses Wolverine with his speed. Everyone knows how fast he is.

Impresses Cap, who is also very fast, stating that T'Challa is faster than the cat he's named for.

Catches an arrow with his back turned.

Hits Macabre three times in the time it takes for a guy to throw one punch.

Takes out several men at once with his speed and agility.

While towing a guy by his hair, he makes to the top of an apartment building in less than 10 seconds.

Deflecting energy daggers.

These are instances where he's dodged bullets. Some of them are point blank. The last two in black and white show him dodging lasers, just like Blade can (and one of Kiber's minions is wondering how anything human can move as fast as T'Challa).
#40 Posted by Fortanono (4840 posts) - - Show Bio

Tie.

#41 Posted by redbull (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aqua11500 said:

" @daak1212 said:

" Im wondering if this match was made because there black?  Pobably BP "

......  Yea  probably  -_-  BP "
Wow you guys are a bunch of racists, it's crazy. I can't make a thread that just happens to have two black characters fighting? Meanwhile there are thousands of threads about white only characters fighting each other.
#42 Posted by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@redbull: You posted this already.
#43 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm fairly sure Blade's sword is titanium. I can't recall where anyone mentioned it being adamantium. I don't think it's going to cut through Panthers suit.

#44 Posted by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" I'm fairly sure Blade's sword is titanium. I can't recall where anyone mentioned it being adamantium. I don't think it's going to cut through Panthers suit. "
Thank you. If it were adamantium, Spitfire wouldn't have been able break it. I think Blade could still nick the grain and gash his skin, but if he attempts to dismember him, the sword could break.
#45 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

" @Lance Uppercut said:

" I'm fairly sure Blade's sword is titanium. I can't recall where anyone mentioned it being adamantium. I don't think it's going to cut through Panthers suit. "
Thank you. If it were adamantium, Spitfire wouldn't have been able break it. I think Blade could still nick the grain and gash his skin, but if he attempts to dismember him, the sword could break. "

#46 Posted by Trackz (999 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Trackz said:

" well sabretooth cleaved right through the suit if i remember correctly, and T'Challa made sure to steer clear off wolverine claws every time they fought. As for the anti-metal vs. teh adamantium sword, due to Blade's speed  and the range of the sword, it's more likely that blade slices T'Challa hand off than T'Challa slicing through the blade.

The claws slashed against the grain, leaving a gash. That's the best the sword can do. If it's used the cut across his whole arm, it wouldn't dismember it. It would clash with the suit. T'Challa did steer clear of the claws to avoid getting slashed (T'Challa have the Vibranium suit in the first time, anyway). But, even then, I don't Wolverine could dismember him with the suit on, either. Also, are you sure his sword is adamantium? Spitfire broke it in one of those scans. "
then it's fairly easy to cut along the grain because many have slashed right through his suit, the only time i've seen it work is with direct impacts, not piercing weaponry.  
blade has more than one sword. only one of which is adamantium. 
#47 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: Exactly. I highly doubt she's breaking adamantium when stronger characters have failed to do so.
#48 Posted by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trackz: Yes, but slashing against the grain isn't the same cutting a limb off. Also, it works with piercing weapons, too.

#49 Posted by Static Shock (47903 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trackz said:
" blade has more than one sword. only one of which is adamantium.  "
When did he acquire an adamantium sword?
#50 Posted by Kingzila (294 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm based on what i know about each Charector id say have to say its a  tie but i think Blade will win.