• 60 results
#1 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa gets his vibranium suit,6 energy daggers and anti-metal claws 
Bane gets venom(in the form of pills NOT tubes,the venom will not affect his mind),a war axe and an assault rifle with 1 clip. 
Fight takes place in a park,morning time and no civilians.

vs

#2 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther.
#3 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster said:
"Black Panther. "

Why?
#4 Posted by Zaiyan (461 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @weaponmaster said:
"Black Panther. "
Why? "
Pamther messed up a Skrull, I don't think it was Pis, he has some Pis feats but I think this one was true and fair
 If he can cripple a Skrull then Bane is easy
#5 Posted by FesteringNeon (86 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther.  

While he doesn't look as intimidating, Bane would drop like a bad habit should. 

#6 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zaiyan said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @weaponmaster said:
"Black Panther. "
Why? "
Pamther messed up a Skrull, I don't think it was Pis, he has some Pis feats but I think this one was true and fair  If he can cripple a Skrull then Bane is easy "

Did'nt skrulls get owned by deadpool?and bane is prolly more of a match for panther than even deathstroke,not saying bane is better than slade but his abilities are better suited against panther than wilsons and i dont see people claiming he loses easily,if anything it's the other way around.
#7 Posted by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio

black panther wins im not sure what hes capable of doing with a   vibranium suit but    vibranium suit sounds like something you cant beat. 

#8 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Telcalipoca said:
"black panther wins im not sure what hes capable of doing with a   vibranium suit but    vibranium suit sounds like something you cant beat.  "

It can be beaten in theory by a grapple based/hold using fighter since it does'nt protect you from that,physical blows are kinda useless though.
#9 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@weaponmaster said:
"Black Panther. "
Why? "

He's a better fighter. 

One of dozens of examples of him easily defeating opponents of a higher caliber than Bane: 

#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@weaponmaster said:
"Black Panther. "
Why? "

He's a better fighter. 

One of dozens of examples of him easily defeating opponents of a higher caliber than Bane: 

"

Wait hows some wolfguy who looks pretty stupid TBH better than bane in fighting skill? 
I'll wait for static shock,he knows enough about both characters to give a satisfactory explanation of who beats who.
#11 Posted by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:

" @Telcalipoca said:

"black panther wins im not sure what hes capable of doing with a   vibranium suit but    vibranium suit sounds like something you cant beat.  "
It can be beaten in theory by a grapple based/hold using fighter since it does'nt protect you from that,physical blows are kinda useless though. "
so you gave tachalla a suit that renders physical attacks useless against someone who fights with their fist.bane's skill is one notch below  bats so hes below tachalla ,with thevenom he could beat tachalla but with his suit rendering banes attacks to nothing it wont happen.bane's only chance is try a few holds and notice its more effective than physical blows but how long into the fight til he figures it out?and once he does if he fails to put tachalla down the moment he gets a hold of him he wont have another chance to grab him. this fight is in the black panthers favor     
#12 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster: wow black panther all the way................also doubt bane can back break vibrainium
#13 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio

If snapping the necks of monsters count so much then here.
#14 Posted by Telcalipoca (957 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
"@weaponmaster said:
"Black Panther. "
Why? "

He's a better fighter. 

"
thats just some random tiger wolf whatever man beast  
 bane broke the bat while on venom without it he is skill enough to make batman go all out in full rage and beats dick as nightwing with ease.
#15 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
"@weaponmaster said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@weaponmaster said:
"Black Panther. "
Why? "

He's a better fighter. 

"
Wait hows some wolfguy who looks pretty stupid TBH better than bane in fighting skill? I'll wait for static shock,he knows enough about both characters to give a satisfactory explanation of who beats who. "

The werewolf is faster, stronger, more agile and has greater endurance and a healing factor. All superior to bane. The Werewolf would have eaten banes lunch. I stated the werewolf was of a higher caliber than bane, I never mentioned fighting skill. Read more carefully next time.

Your only argument against the vibranium suit is grappling? Black panther has trained in Martial arts a lot longer than bane and with many different teachers and is a master at all forms of combat, including grappling. Bane won't put him in any holds that he can't easily escape from.

So wait. This is a troll thread waiting to insult people and say "I will wait for static shock"? Pathetic.
#16 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Telcalipoca said:
" @entropy_aegis said:

" @Telcalipoca said:

It can be beaten in theory by a grapple based/hold using fighter since it does'nt protect you from that,physical blows are kinda useless though. "
so you gave tachalla a suit that renders physical attacks useless against someone who fights with their fist.bane's skill is one notch below  bats so hes below tachalla ,with thevenom he could beat tachalla but with his suit rendering banes attacks to nothing it wont happen.bane's only chance is try a few holds and notice its more effective than physical blows but how long into the fight til he figures it out?and once he does if he fails to put tachalla down the moment he gets a hold of him he wont have another chance to grab him. this fight is in the black panthers favor      "

Actually bane goes for grapples more son than strikes,his fights with black canary and nightwing show that,and while we dont see bane dodging bullets too much like others but he has shown great speed when it comes to bullrushing his enemies/crossing rather large distances fairly shortly in combat. 
#17 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio
@Telcalipoca said:
" @weaponmaster said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
"@weaponmaster said:
"Black Panther. "
Why? "

He's a better fighter. 

"
thats just some random tiger wolf whatever man beast   bane broke the bat while on venom without it he is skill enough to make batman go all out in full rage and beats dick as nightwing with ease. "

He beat batman when he was exhausted from several fights, and dick is not in Black panthers league.
#18 Edited by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio
@theicon said:

" @weaponmaster: wow black panther all the way................also doubt bane can back break vibrainium "

That's awesome right? Taking down a veteran werewolf fighter with that ease impressed me too.
#19 Posted by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight. I'll take T'challa for a slight majority, say 7/10.
#20 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn This is hard to judge, Bane is stronger but fast for a man his size, Panther is faster and more acrobatic. 

I'd give it to Panther 5.1/10. 

@weaponmaster said:

" @Telcalipoca said:
" @weaponmaster said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
"@weaponmaster said:
"Black Panther. "
Why? "

He's a better fighter. 

"
thats just some random tiger wolf whatever man beast   bane broke the bat while on venom without it he is skill enough to make batman go all out in full rage and beats dick as nightwing with ease. "
He beat batman when he was exhausted from several fights, and dick is not in Black panthers league. "
^^^^ That's called strategy....
#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Telcalipoca said:
"  bane broke the bat while on venom without it he is skill enough to make batman go all out in full rage and beats dick as nightwing with ease. "
Yeah. At the time, Batman was physically exhausted and had gone without rest for months. In other showings, Batman did pretty well against Bane, even while he was on Venom. 
#22 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles. said:
"Damn This is hard to judge, Bane is stronger but fast for a man his size, Panther is faster and more acrobatic. 

@weaponmaster said:
" @Telcalipoca said:
" @weaponmaster said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
"@weaponmaster said:
"Black Panther. "
Why? "

He's a better fighter. 

"
He beat batman when he was exhausted from several fights, and dick is not in Black panthers league. "
^^^^ That's called strategy.... "

Strategy, cowardice, call it what you like. 

Be that as it may, he was fighting a Batman who was not even close to being at his best, and the poster was using this as an example of banes fighting skill, which it was not. Black panther will not be exhausted in this fight.......
#23 Posted by Out_of_Space (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther stomps
#24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway, I'd probably side with Panther. It won't be easy, because I recall Bane being close, if not equal to Batman in fighting skills. Based on that, there's no reason to think that Panther would significantly outclass Bane in fighting skills by that much. I would also like to add that in other showings (after Knightfall), Batman has been able to fight Bane evenly (while he was on Venom). Black Panther should be able to manage the same thing, given his physical state and fighting ability. The assault rifle is useless, because the Vibranium suit robs momentum from bullets. The anti-metal claws would obviously render the axe useless, also. 

Also, about the Vibranium suit taking physical blows. The suit is supposed to rob momentum from all physical attacks, but whenever T'Challa is in a physical fight with other street levelers, he still gets knocked around (and sometimes, he experiences some pain). Considering Bane's strength level, he may still be able to hurt the Panther with physical blows, but not by much. It was stated by Iron Man that the suit robs a great deal of momentum from physical attacks, but not all of the momentum. So, in essence, T'Challa would still feel pain, even if it's just a little bit, and take considerably less damage than he would if he wasn't wearing the suit. This is just me being generous, and only going by what's shown for the suit itself, rather than saying that all of Bane's attacks would be negated. Bane would have it easier time hurting the Panther with grapples (submissions, chokeholds, etc) because they work better on the suit than other physical attacks. Problem is, T'Challa is extremely fast and agile, and tends to incorporate his speed into his ability to fight, making him very elusive. Unless he's standing still, Bane would be less likely to grab the Panther. If he does grab him, the Panther's chances of escaping would be moderate. There have been examples of T'Challa escaping holds from stronger opponents than himself (using leverage and his own physical strength). At the same time, there are other examples where he has failed to escape them. Sabretooth had him in a chokehold that T'Challa couldn't escape from until Wolverine jumped in to help. However, Panther claimed that he wasn't in any real danger, implying that he could have escaped. There are other examples, but whether the Panther can escape from Bane during a grapple is a toss up. 

Weaponmaster posted a scan of T'Challa killing a werewolf, and I'm somewhat in agreement with him. A werewolf, in fiction, is supposed to be several times faster, stronger, and more agile than normal humans (the werewolf was also extraterrestrial, so that could be a plus, IMO).  So, it is a testament to T'Challa's ability to fight opponents at that level. But, whether or not the werewolf is at Bane's level (on Venom) is uncertain, because that werewolf lacks showings. But, T'Challa's ability to defeat that Skrull in his ongoing (the one who had the fighting styles of Earth's best fighters, as well as Luke Cage's strength and durability), his ability to fight Alyosha Kraven (who's physical abilities were slightly superhuman, at Class 1), and his ability to fight Killmonger (who's physical abilities were enhanced by the Resurrection Altar past that of T'Challa's, allowing him to kill an elephant by tackling it, overpower T'Challa with his physical strength, and punch a hole through a large oak tree) should all indicate that he can hack it here with Bane. T'Challa himself is powered up to enhanced human/slightly-superhuman levels with Herb, which makes it possible for him to contend with the people mentioned above. 

Also, for a clear idea of Killmonger's strength level, the Handbooks rank his strength at level 4 (anywhere between 800 lbs to 25 tons). This isn't to say that he can lift 25 tons maximum, though. That's just the margin for those at that level, meaning that the level of strength is undefined but well within that margin. 

#25 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster said:
"
Strategy, cowardice, call it what you like."
LOL.
#26 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see T'Challa winning this in a good fight. 
BP has held his own and beaten( even though they were not serious fights ) as good or better fighters than Bane, like Cap, Wolverine, Daredevil etc. 
He has also manage to beat a super skrull that had Cap's, Elektra's, Daredevil's and Shang chi's skill and the powers of iron fist, Luke cage and bullseye IIRC. Of course he could use one at the time, but when BP figured out that weakness, he managed to beat that Super Skrull. 
Also, the scan that was posted from weapnmaster, where BP owns a wolfman, just proves that BP is skilled enough to beat physically superior opponents. 
As i said, it won't be easy since Bane has held his own and gave trouble to Batman before, but i see BP taking this in the end. 
=]

#27 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Out_of_Space said:
" Black Panther stomps "
hell no.
#28 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster said:
"@Achilles. said:
"Damn This is hard to judge, Bane is stronger but fast for a man his size, Panther is faster and more acrobatic. 

@weaponmaster said:
" @Telcalipoca said:
" @weaponmaster said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
"@weaponmaster said:
"Black Panther. "
Why? "

He's a better fighter. 

"
Strategy, cowardice, call it what you like.  Be that as it may, he was fighting a Batman who was not even close to being at his best, and the poster was using this as an example of banes fighting skill, which it was not. Black panther will not be exhausted in this fight....... " 

Ummm actually bane could have beaten bruce in knightfall without wearing him down when you logically look at it.

@Static Shock said:
" @Telcalipoca said:
"  bane broke the bat while on venom without it he is skill enough to make batman go all out in full rage and beats dick as nightwing with ease. "
Yeah. At the time, Batman was physically exhausted and had gone without rest for months. In other showings, Batman did pretty well against Bane, even while he was on Venom.  "

Actually static he was never on venom after knightfall so all his feats against bruce after that first fight did not involve him using the substance.
#29 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster said:
"@Achilles. said:

@weaponmaster said:
" @Telcalipoca said:
" @weaponmaster said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
"@weaponmaster said:
"Black Panther. "
Why? "

He's a better fighter. 

"
Strategy, cowardice, call it what you like.  Be that as it may, he was fighting a Batman who was not even close to being at his best, and the poster was using this as an example of banes fighting skill, which it was not. Black panther will not be exhausted in this fight....... "

Bane could have beaten batman without resorting to the weardown technique,he's given bruce good fights without venom.No reason to believe why he should lose on venom and also being backed by skilled and clever henchmen to boot.(one of his guys called bird thrashed tim drake,trogg was one tough mofo while zombie was an excellent marksman). 
that was just for the storytelling purpose.
#30 Posted by whacknasty (5606 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say Black Panther for a small majority.  I kind of wish Bane had a different arsenal of weapons here though, the battle axe and gun would be pretty much useless with BP's anit metal claws and bullet dodging capabilities... 

More scans of Banes h2h would be nice though, I haven't really seen any that would make me think he would't end up like that Skrull BP took out...lol.

#31 Posted by Outside_85 (8179 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther, because of gear, skills and showings. Bane might have killed the original Judomaster, but T'Challa took down a super skrull that channeled some of marvels martial art's heavyweights. 

Bane only got Batman because he took the months he needed to wear Batman down both physically and mentally, sadly he's never gone near that level since.

#32 Posted by daredevil21134 (10941 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess i'll go with Panther
#33 Posted by CRTrobinson (270 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
"@weaponmaster said:
"@entropy_aegis said:
"@weaponmaster said:
"Black Panther. "
Why? "

He's a better fighter. 

"
Wait hows some wolfguy who looks pretty stupid TBH better than bane in fighting skill? I'll wait for static shock,he knows enough about both characters to give a satisfactory explanation of who beats who. "
The werewolf is faster, stronger, more agile and has greater endurance and a healing factor. All superior to bane. The Werewolf would have eaten banes lunch. I stated the werewolf was of a higher caliber than bane, I never mentioned fighting skill. Read more carefully next time. Your only argument against the vibranium suit is grappling? Black panther has trained in Martial arts a lot longer than bane and with many different teachers and is a master at all forms of combat, including grappling. Bane won't put him in any holds that he can't easily escape from.   So wait. This is a troll thread waiting to insult people and say "I will wait for static shock"? Pathetic. "
This!
#34 Posted by velle37 (6043 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther......
#35 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty said:
"I'd have to say Black Panther for a small majority.  I kind of wish Bane had a different arsenal of weapons here though, the battle axe and gun would be pretty much useless with BP's anit metal claws and bullet dodging capabilities...  More scans of Banes h2h would be nice though, I haven't really seen any that would make me think he would't end up like that Skrull BP took out...lol. "

I dont think any street level weapon would help him TBH,i gave him the gun and axe simply so that he would realize what he's dealing with in T'challa's armor and claws. 
I'll try to drop some scans of bane's ability or atleast ask someone else to do so.
#36 Posted by God_Spawn (37372 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say panther, i think his suit and equipment combined with his skill outclass Bane's equipment. If Bane wants to get in close with a grapple he  has to worry about the anti-metal claws.
#37 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85 said:
"Black Panther, because of gear, skills and showings. Bane might have killed the original Judomaster, but T'Challa took down a super skrull that channeled some of marvels martial art's heavyweights.  Bane only got Batman because he took the months he needed to wear Batman down both physically and mentally, sadly he's never gone near that level since. "

The bane/judomaster stuff was really bad.and read my post on knightfall bane could  have beaten him without doing what he did.
#38 Posted by Outside_85 (8179 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:
That he's never come close since then says otherwise.
#39 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85 said:
"@entropy_aegis: That he's never come close since then says otherwise. "

He came close during his Ra's al ghul alliance,and never tried to do so after that.
#40 Posted by Lvenger (18465 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with BP here. His fighting skills have been portrayed as being able to stalemate Daredevil and Captain America both of which are expert martial artists. Secondly if this is T'Challa on the heart shaped herb he is at peak human level for strength, speed etc. Also he is a great strategist as well. Now Bane has all these things as well even without venom enhancing his actions but T'Challa has the vibranium suit to cushion some of the blows as well. Bane is left unprotected whereas T'Challa uses a more agile fighting style, has the vibranium suit to cushion some of Bane's blows like Static said and the werewolf scan shows his ability to fight against greater than human opponents like Bane.

#41 Posted by whacknasty (5606 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @whacknasty said:
"I'd have to say Black Panther for a small majority.  I kind of wish Bane had a different arsenal of weapons here though, the battle axe and gun would be pretty much useless with BP's anit metal claws and bullet dodging capabilities...  More scans of Banes h2h would be nice though, I haven't really seen any that would make me think he would't end up like that Skrull BP took out...lol. "
I dont think any street level weapon would help him TBH,i gave him the gun and axe simply so that he would realize what he's dealing with in T'challa's armor and claws. I'll try to drop some scans of bane's ability or atleast ask someone else to do so. "
Ah! Feeling the opponent out more than using them for victory. I like the idea... Feels like a strategic Bane type move.
#42 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lvenger said:
"Secondly if this is T'Challa on the heart shaped herb he is at peak human level for strength, speed etc. 
Actually, T'Challa is peak-human without the Herb, which was stated in his current ongoing. With the Herb, he was greater than peak human by a certain margin. 
#43 Posted by karrob (4278 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive been waiting on a compelling argument for Bane and or scans but I have given up waiting. BP will win. As stated his first victory over Batman was because of careful and meticulous planning and preparation. And all of there meeting after this have ended with Batman winning. This alone is enough for me to say that BP wins this encounter...I wont say stomp but I will say it will be a decisive victory. 

#44 Posted by CaptainRodgers (1656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"Anyway, I'd probably side with Panther. It won't be easy, because I recall Bane being close, if not equal to Batman in fighting skills. Based on that, there's no reason to think that Panther would significantly outclass Bane in fighting skills by that much. I would also like to add that in other showings (after Knightfall), Batman has been able to fight Bane evenly (while he was on Venom). Black Panther should be able to manage the same thing, given his physical state and fighting ability. The assault rifle is useless, because the Vibranium suit robs momentum from bullets. The anti-metal claws would obviously render the axe useless, also.  Also, about the Vibranium suit taking physical blows. The suit is supposed to rob momentum from all physical attacks, but whenever T'Challa is in a physical fight with other street levelers, he still gets knocked around (and sometimes, he experiences some pain). Considering Bane's strength level, he may still be able to hurt the Panther with physical blows, but not by much. It was stated by Iron Man that the suit robs a great deal of momentum from physical attacks, but not all of the momentum. So, in essence, T'Challa would still feel pain, even if it's just a little bit, and take considerably less damage than he would if he wasn't wearing the suit. This is just me being generous, and only going by what's shown for the suit itself, rather than saying that all of Bane's attacks would be negated. Bane would have it easier time hurting the Panther with grapples (submissions, chokeholds, etc) because they work better on the suit than other physical attacks. Problem is, T'Challa is extremely fast and agile, and tends to incorporate his speed into his ability to fight, making him very elusive. Unless he's standing still, Bane would be less likely to grab the Panther. If he does grab him, the Panther's chances of escaping would be moderate. There have been examples of T'Challa escaping holds from stronger opponents than himself (using leverage and his own physical strength). At the same time, there are other examples where he has failed to escape them. Sabretooth had him in a chokehold that T'Challa couldn't escape from until Wolverine jumped in to help. However, Panther claimed that he wasn't in any real danger, implying that he could have escaped. There are other examples, but whether the Panther can escape from Bane during a grapple is a toss up.  Weaponmaster posted a scan of T'Challa killing a werewolf, and I'm somewhat in agreement with him. A werewolf, in fiction, is supposed to be several times faster, stronger, and more agile than normal humans (the werewolf was also extraterrestrial, so that could be a plus, IMO).  So, it is a testament to T'Challa's ability to fight opponents at that level. But, whether or not the werewolf is at Bane's level (on Venom) is uncertain, because that werewolf lacks showings. But, T'Challa's ability to defeat that Skrull in his ongoing (the one who had the fighting styles of Earth's best fighters, as well as Luke Cage's strength and durability), his ability to fight Alyosha Kraven (who's physical abilities were slightly superhuman, at Class 1), and his ability to fight Killmonger (who's physical abilities were enhanced by the Resurrection Altar past that of T'Challa's, allowing him to kill an elephant by tackling it, overpower T'Challa with his physical strength, and punch a hole through a large oak tree) should all indicate that he can hack it here with Bane. T'Challa himself is powered up to enhanced human/slightly-superhuman levels with Herb, which makes it possible for him to contend with the people mentioned above.  Also, for a clear idea of Killmonger's strength level, the Handbooks rank his strength at level 4 (anywhere between 800 lbs to 25 tons). This isn't to say that he can lift 25 tons maximum, though. That's just the margin for those at that level, meaning that the level of strength is undefined but well within that margin.  "

Very good explanation.  

I agree , Panther's Vibranium claws and suit would render most of Bane's weapons ,offences usless.  

Also agree  T'Challa's past showings against physically superior opponents give him a good evidence he could take Bane,through the use of equipment,skill and tactical intellect I believe T'challa can take it.
#45 Posted by Nefarious (18837 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther wins. He will dodge anything Bane throws at him and then KO him with relative ease.

#46 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5384 posts) - - Show Bio

BP
#47 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" Good fight. I'll take T'challa for a slight majority, say 7/10. "
this,........
#48 Posted by entropy_aegis (14471 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob said:
"Ive been waiting on a compelling argument for Bane and or scans but I have given up waiting. BP will win. As stated his first victory over Batman was because of careful and meticulous planning and preparation. And all of there meeting after this have ended with Batman winning. This alone is enough for me to say that BP wins this encounter...I wont say stomp but I will say it will be a decisive victory.  "

Wait, batman only won once and bane was not on venom. 
regardless BP wins.
#49 Posted by Lvenger (18465 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:  Really? I had a lack of knowledge on that front but that's cool to know thanks for the info. BTW when you say current series do you mean the Black Panther Man Without Fear series?
#50 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lvenger: Yes. I'm referring to that series.