Black panther earth 616 vs Ultimate captain america

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No prep fight takes place in gladiator stadium  knock out fight but u must be very injured 
CAP WEAPONS 
Sheild vibranium 
PANTER WEAPONS 
Razor sharp adamantium claws
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Thor's hammmer

cap he's acctually superhuman in the ultraverse not just peak human
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By dane

Current Black Panther is also superhuman, possible even to a greater extent than Ult. Cap. He also has infinitely greater fighting skill feats. Could the OP be made clearer please? Ult. Captain America's shield is made of adamantium, not vibranium. Panther's claws are made of anti-metal, not adamantium. A purely vibranium shield wouldn't even be particularly useful. Vibranium itself can be cut by adamantium weapons and Black Panther is intimately aware of that fact.

Black Panther wins a huge majority here.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Static Shock

Black Panther (before or after upgrade) wins.

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By The Average Bear
Black Panther
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dane:

I Know what there weapons are made of i just changed them so panther as better shot
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By never give up

bump

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jashro44

I'm just going to ignore the op and say black panther has his vibranium suit, anti-metal claws, and energy daggers because I was thinking of making this and the setup in the op seems odd to me as well....Black panther has a skill advantage where as ultimate cap has a physical advantage. The vibranium suit should protect him from ultimate cap damaging him. With standard gear the only way ultimate cap wins is with a submission hold. Black panthers anti-metal claws can break ultimate caps shield down as well. I think Black panther would win this with standard gear at the time this thread was made. Even if we count explosives as standard for cap they wont do much to the vibranium suit. Not sure who wins with the gear in the op but I would guess ultimate cap I suppose due to physicals. Not sure about adamantium cutting vibranium however.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daak1212

@jashro44 said:

I'm just going to ignore the op and say black panther has his vibranium suit, anti-metal claws, and energy daggers because I was thinking of making this and the setup in the op seems odd to me as well....Black panther has a skill advantage where as ultimate cap has a physical advantage. The vibranium suit should protect him from ultimate cap damaging him. With standard gear the only way ultimate cap wins is with a submission hold. Black panthers anti-metal claws can break ultimate caps shield down as well. I think Black panther would win this with standard gear at the time this thread was made. Even if we count explosives as standard for cap they wont do much to the vibranium suit. Not sure who wins with the gear in the op but I would guess ultimate cap I suppose due to physicals. Not sure about adamantium cutting vibranium however.

I have no idea how you expect anyone to take your post seriously when you disregarded the OP.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

@daak1212 said:

@jashro44 said:

I have no idea how you expect anyone to take your post seriously when you disregarded the OP.

Its a two year old thread. I do not believe anyone who commented 2 years ago really cares about it anymore. Besides I all ready did state what would happen in my post under the ops conditions. I just don't see much to discuss under those conditions to be honest. Ultimate cap has a huge physical edge so he will win. If people want to discuss the scenario in the op then we can do that. We can discuss the scenario in the op if you or someone else thinks black panther can win under these conditions. We did the exact same thing in the ultimate captain america vs spider-man thread a week back. Gave cap gear that the op did not in order to make it more debatable. I see no difference here. Maybe if this were a thread that were recently created I would go by the scenario in the op but its not...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By renamed040924

@daak1212 said:

@jashro44 said:

Because the OP is crap.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, and T'Challa.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Op was funny as hell.

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: how good are panthers physical abilities compared to cap

Strength, speed, durability/healing factor ,fighting skill

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

@unknownuser101 said:

He has better fighting skills. I think speed is pretty even. Cap is stronger, more durable and has better healing though.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Panther

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: thanks, who do you think matches cap the best in these categories though, other than deathstroke I can't think of many

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'Challa Stomps

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Which version of Black Panther is this? Pre King of the Dead Black Panther or current King of the Dead Black Panther?

And Black Panther does not have Adamantium claws. He has(I think Hickman took them away, not sure) Anti-Metal Antarctic Vibranium claws. Black Panther never used Adamantium in any of hos equipment.

Edit: What am I saying??? This thread was made three years ago! Why are people bumping really old threads?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Panther

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Panther

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: thanks, who do you think matches cap the best in these categories though, other than deathstroke I can't think of many

Ultimate cap? Luther strode matches ultimate cap strength wise IMO. Kind of hard to say who matches him in durability and healing.

@dondave said:

T'Challa Stomps

Why do you think he stomps? I personally think a case for either side can be made under these conditions (despite my 1 year and 3 month old comment).

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

And for the people sayong T'Challa stomps, this is coming from a huge Black Panther and Ultimate Captain America is uber strong compared to his 616 version and I mean really strong being able to take on the Hulk and I believe Thor who are easily 100 tonnors.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dondave

@jashro44 said:

@dondave said:

T'Challa Stomps

Why do you think he stomps? I personally think a case for either side can be made under these conditions (despite my 1 year and 3 month old comment).

Ehh, despite Ult Cap Strength Advantage he hasn't shown anything else in my opinion that puts him at the level of T'Challa and even his strength advantage would be reduced due to T'Challa's Vibranium suit.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@dondave said:

@jashro44 said:

@dondave said:

T'Challa Stomps

Ehh, despite Ult Cap Strength Advantage he hasn't shown anything else in my opinion that puts him at the level of T'Challa and even his strenght advantage would be reduced due to T'Challa's Vibranium suit.

True.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T;Challa has a noticeable edge in terms of raw fighting skill, Ultimate Cap has the strength edge being a 8-9 tonner in comparison toT'Challa being a 2 tonner, I'd personally give T'Challa a slim speed edge.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Oh I thought you were talking about with the gear the OP listed (kind of a weird setup).

All though even with the vibranium suit Ultimate Cap has a chance to win with a submission hold (all though I would favour black panther for a majority with all his gear).

UNKNOWNUSER101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By UNKNOWNUSER101

@wolverine08: 8-9!? Are you basing that off the pushing ultimate spidey feat because that seemed out of the norm even though he could duke it out with the hulk. I would put him at maybe 5 tons, but what 2 ton feats does panther have anyway. Oh and what street leveler do you see comparable to ult cap

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wolverine008

@unknownuser101:

8-9!? Are you basing that off the pushing ultimate spidey feat because that seemed out of the norm even though he could duke it out with the hulk.

His Ultimate Spider-Man grappling feat is one thing that leads me to my conclusion, but there are others.

but what 2 ton feats does panther have anyway

He's bulldogged and killed a 1.5 ton rhino, he's wrestled with and killed a 5 ton rhino, he's flung himself so hard from a tree he's killed a dinosaur, he's gotten into a fight with the 10 toner Man Ape and knocked him out, literally knocked off t Red Skull's jaw with 4 punches when he became enraged, casually carries a 1 ton throne around, tipped over a water mill just by tensing his muscles, and more.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther pre and post upgrade wins

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By Veshark

Let's just assume this is pre-KOTD Black Panther with standard gear...

I would give a slim majority to Black Panther - it's a pretty closely-matched fight. Ultimate Cap obviously has the raw strength edge - Panther is strong, but certainly not strong enough to knock out powerhouses. But as for gear, BP has the very apparent edge here. Firstly, the vibranium suit means near-impenetrable durability, and Cap's hits and his firearms will all be absorbed. His anti-metal claws also mean that Cap's shield is gone (seeing as this version of the shield is just some unknown metal).

In terms of skill, I would definitely agree that Panther probably is Cap's superior, but it should be stressed that Ultimate Cap has a very enhanced mind. Thanks to the SSS, he went from a dumb grunt to a tactical genius, and he is stated to learn new skills faster than a supercomputer. Both are equally cunning and think fast-on-their-feet, and I think some Viners are underestimating Cap in this regard. He did, after all, take down the entire Avengers team with zero preparation.

BP should take more victories, but I think Cap can snag a few good ones in - I'm sure he can figure out the whole cutting-along-the-grain thing and do it with a knife.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers