• Panther is Pre-Doom War
  • Captain is Steve Rogers
  • Logan is Adamantium
  • DC characters are Pre-Flashpoint unless stated otherwise
  • Standard gear
  • In character
  • No prep
  • Team is fully rested after each round
  • Team is equipped with Azrael's swords and Panther's sonics for the Venom round
  • Team is equipped with Carbonadium knives for healing factored opponents
  • Victory by death of all opponents
  • Each round begins here:

No Caption Provided

No traffic, no bystanders, 30 meters apart, go!

Gauntlet

1. Ninjak & Bloodshot
  2. Punisher & Moon Knight
  3. Composite Tim Drake & Vigilante
  4. Storm Shadow & Snake-Eyes
  5. Cheshire & Catwoman
  6. Hawkeye & Composite Green Arrow
  7. Daredevil & Composite Nightwing
  8. Bullseye, Deadshot, & The Killer
  9. Wesker & Blade
  10. Batgirl, David Cain, & Lady Shiva
  11. Composite Batman & 1610 Captain America
  12. Azrael, Jean-Paul Valley, & Sabretooth
  13. Composite Deathstroke (No Nth Metal armor), Deadpool (No immortality), & Luther Strode
  14. Spider-Man & Iron Fist
  15. Kaine & Sp0ck
  16. Agent Venom & Venom
  17. New 52 Aquaman & Hawkman

Do they clear? How far do they make it if not? Is it in order? Is it fair? Let me know!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Probably stop somewhere between 14-16.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

Could stop at 15, definitely not getting past the Venoms.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops letter 14,15 or 16

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe 14.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

hmmm...........not passing the venoms unless t'challa pulls out some weird gig.

dunno about arthur so............

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

16, I think.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stops at 14

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 14. The way I see it will be Spidey taking out both BP and Cap on his own. Danny stalls Logan for Spidey to tag team.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 14

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Venoms.... Well they do get sonics , idk .

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 16.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 14

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

they make it up to 17. The sonics give them an edge against venom, more importantly Venom's biggest weakness is fire which is easy enough to make

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By BeaconofStrength
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4:

1. A morals off iron fist and spider-man is scary. Either could beat any member of the trio one on one. I don't think danny will use his area of effect attacks and he will be overwhelmed by 2 members of the trio, Peter will last longer IMO due to his agility but I think they can take him eventually. Cap has studied Peters tactics and behaviours, granted that has changed slightly due to Peters way of the spider training, but even so I think it will help. And black panther and wolverines durability put a melee confrontation in there favor.
  2. I think they could stop here. Kaines stealth suit wont be an issue as black panther and wolverine have enhanced senses, and cap can sense air currents, but Kaine could also go full other which is scary. SpOcks also gotten some new tech so I don't know if they can take him. Even without the other though kaine has unlocked a new feature on his suit which is going to be really helpful, he can now cover his entire body in spikes....Now that I think about it I think they stop here.
  3. The venoms damage soak is to high. Steve is useless and cannot hurt them. A less experienced Flash one shotted him already and brock will just ragdoll him. Eddie has already handled stabs from Logan, and his tendrils make it ridiculous easy to incapacitate wolverine. I think brock is a worst match for Logan than Peter could ever be. Flash will overwhelm black panther eventually unless his ability to deaden nerves can take the symbiotes out but I am not sure what affect his daggers would have on the symbiotes due to their healing. Even so Logan and cap lack the means to do much meaningful damage to the venoms so regardless if he can put them down eventually he will get overwhelmed, as I doubt he will do it before Flash or brock beats Logan and cap.

So I'll say 15 is there stopping point.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Frisky4

@jashro44: it's in character all rounds.

Should I cut it down to one venom?

And nice rundown.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4: LOL not sure why I thought this was morals off.....They beat 14 for sure than since they will hold back. I stand by the possibility of 15 stopping them.

If you want. Its your call.

Stop at 16.

How do they beat 15?

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 14

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Frisky4
vasu12360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stop at 12

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

How do BP, Wolverine and Cap beat Kaine and SpOck?

• "Touch tough guy" for starters.
  • Hairy midget ninja also comes to mind.

Seriously though, I think Wolverine would keep either / or occupied. I give him an outright majority over Kaine (however slim) because Kaine likes to brawl a little too much and won't know what's good for him (i.e. web spam).

SpOck I only hesitate due to the fact he tends to be more "gadgety" (or "gimmicky" pending how you see it I suppose). He has some toys that would downright piss on Logan's parade. T'Challa is a better dance partner for SpOck than Logan IMHO as a result.

Regardless, this would leave BP and Rogers to tag team the other Spider. And, seriously, the Spiders in question are not that good.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm on board with @super_soldierxii.Stop at 16

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii:

Seriously though, I think Wolverine would keep either / or occupied. I give him an outright majority over Kaine (however slim) because Kaine likes to brawl a little too much and won't know what's good for him (i.e. web spam).

Well Kaine has shown a new ability in spiderverse which I think will be a lot more helpful than stingers:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So now Kaine can extend his reach in melee. He can also stab multiple vital areas at a time with this ability. Now Logan will tank a lot of damage however I think kaines shown some pain tolerance to tank a few stabs unless its a lethal stab or slash. He could also distance himself with a punch so Logans going to have to deal with the reach advantage a lot during the fight.

SpOck I only hesitate due to the fact he tends to be more "gadgety" (or "gimmicky" pending how you see it I suppose). He has some toys that would downright piss on Logan's parade. T'Challa is a better dance partner for SpOck than Logan IMHO as a result.

I suppose. All though even than SpOck does have claws for slashing along the grain of T'challas suit.

Regardless, this would leave BP and Rogers to tag team the other Spider. And, seriously, the Spiders in question are not that good.

I don't know. SpOck actually does have some good combat feats. He effortlessly disarmed taskmaster, he stomped punisher, he stomped deathshead, and he stomped hobgoblin with a dulled spider-sense. He did become a lot better with his spider-sense since his beginning showings as well, in fact he actually stated he became dependent on spider-sense eventually.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FoolsGold

I have to think about this, but wht Jash is saying seems logical....

An arguement for 14 and 15 can be made. 16 should be too much.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Probably stop somewhere between 14-16.

Word.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34  Edited By TheDandyMan

Could stop at 15, definitely not getting past the Venoms.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morals off pete and danny is scary good....Panther will be the hardest for them to deal with but I think it stops there...

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4:

awh I missed that.. but how do you fight to the death and be in character??

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124 said:

@frisky4:

awh I missed that.. but how do you fight to the death and be in character??

They have the will to kill. But they're just themselves before they have to end the fight. Most characters here are already fine with killing.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4:

well spiderman and IF aren't so now Idk if they would turn it up in time....hmm I guess I will still stay with them because of durability....

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

10 onwards is a burden

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Well Kaine has shown a new ability in spiderverse which I think will be a lot more helpful than stingers:

I guess if he's pushed to using his `other' persona sooner rather than later it could work. Still think Logan will tank a lot of those (and one ain't piercing his heart so easily ... not through an adamantium laced sternum and rib cage, and not when Logan ain't actually putting on a purposeful 'show'). That ability is not so different from Lady Deathstrike's own cybernetic abilities and claws, and Logan's coped just fine.

So now Kaine can extend his reach in melee.

He can, but it doesn't mean he'll be fighting like thus from the get go or by default. From what I saw, and by my admittedly limited knowledge on the matter (you can correct me if I'm wrong), he's used it once in duress. Which kind of falls in line with how Kaine gives into the powers of 'the other' does it not? Let's see him jumping into battle thus before we start seeing ranged melee attacks as standard fare.

He can also stab multiple vital areas at a time with this ability.

So can Logan with his. He nearly disemboweled the dude in his opening volley ... and he was freaken pulling his punches! Did Kaine get a spider-sense upgrade all of a sudden? Claws or no claws, he doesn't last in a brawl with Logan if not. His superior speed should not, and based on their showing and the context that surrounds, will not be enough to see him one upping Logan's superior martial prowess in a brawl for a majority win.

Now Logan will tank a lot of damage however I think kaines shown some pain tolerance to tank a few stabs unless its a lethal stab or slash.

Yeah, we are supposed to remove 'plot' crap when debating though. A dude tags you with twelve inch claws sprouting out of his hands, claws so sharp and lethal they cut through steel like a hot knife through butter, the chances of the damage being 'cosmetic' enough for Kaine to bully through are not too high. Logan has to land flush with ONE punch. That is all. Picture it. ONE punch ends this fight. No spider-sense? Good luck Kaine.

He could also distance himself with a punch so Logans going to have to deal with the reach advantage a lot during the fight.

He could do a lot of things. So can Wolverine. Like duck and slash for instance. We have also long established how quickly Logan can close that kind of distance. Thing is, when we start having to look at slightly more convoluted ways for our antagonist to win, we're probably reaching to justify a majority. He could use that tactic, but for a majority win in a brawl against a master martial artist who, ostensibly, has to tag you only once? I'm going to root for the master martial artist who soaks Hulk punches and who holds one shot lethal potential in this fight.

I know due to comic book plot, we fail to see Wolverine in that light a little too often ... but that's really what this boils down to with but a sliver of objectivity.

I don't know. SpOck actually does have some good combat feats. He effortlessly disarmed taskmaster, he stomped punisher, he stomped deathshead, and he stomped hobgoblin with a dulled spider-sense. He did become a lot better with his spider-sense since his beginning showings as well, in fact he actually stated he became dependent on spider-sense eventually.

Sure. OK. But ask yourself;

Does stomping Punisher = stomping, or even holding a majority however slight, over Captain America and T'Challa?

Does disarming Taskmaster = defeating CA and BP?

Does stomping Deathshead = doing likewise to CA and BP? Or does Hobgoblin?

While I wouldn't downplay those accomplishments, and while SpOck definitely belongs in a fight against these two A-listers, I wouldn't see him winning a clear majority. I think it's close. Damn close. But we have to consider the respective skill sets, equipment and abilities of each. BP has tech that will off set a lot of SpOck's greatest and clearest advantages (i.e. webbing and blunt force damage output). BP can potentially one shot SpOck as well any number of ways (throwing Namor for a loop means goodnight sweet prince for SpOck with any one of those attacks). Steve's shield is a great defensive tool against SpOck's superior damage output as well. Going on the offensive, these two have some serious tools to contend with SpOck and defensively they can hold out very well also.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jashro44

@super_soldierxii:

I guess if he's pushed to using his `other' persona sooner rather than later it could work. Still think Logan will tank a lot of those (and one ain't piercing his heart so easily ... not through an adamantium laced sternum and rib cage, and not when Logan ain't actually putting on a purposeful 'show'). That ability is not so different from Lady Deathstrike's own cybernetic abilities and claws, and Logan's coped just fine.

I suppose thats true but Kaine is a greater threat than deathstrike is IMO.

He can, but it doesn't mean he'll be fighting like thus from the get go or by default. From what I saw, and by my admittedly limited knowledge on the matter (you can correct me if I'm wrong), he's used it once in duress. Which kind of falls in line with how Kaine gives into the powers of 'the other' does it not? Let's see him jumping into battle thus before we start seeing ranged melee attacks as standard fare.

He did open up with it in amazing spider-man #10.

So can Logan with his. He nearly disemboweled the dude in his opening volley ... and he was freaken pulling his punches!

Well lets keep in mind they were both putting on a show. Kaine wasn't expecting wolverine to really hurt him. I think its best we just ignore their "fight".

Did Kaine get a spider-sense upgrade all of a sudden? Claws or no claws, he doesn't last in a brawl with Logan if not. His superior speed should not, and based on their showing and the context that surrounds, will not be enough to see him one upping Logan's superior martial prowess in a brawl for a majority win.

No he still doesn't have spider-sense.

Yeah, we are supposed to remove 'plot' crap when debating though. A dude tags you with twelve inch claws sprouting out of his hands, claws so sharp and lethal they cut through steel like a hot knife through butter, the chances of the damage being 'cosmetic' enough for Kaine to bully through are not too high. Logan has to land flush with ONE punch. That is all. Picture it. ONE punch ends this fight. No spider-sense? Good luck Kaine.

I don't believe its that simple. Wolverine is still morals on. I know wolverine said he would kill kaine, but he said the same thing about punisher, yet when he actually did get even with punisher, all he did was kick Franks ass. I'm not sure if wolverine would kill kaine.

He could do a lot of things. So can Wolverine. Like duck and slash for instance. We have also long established how quickly Logan can close that kind of distance. Thing is, when we start having to look at slightly more convoluted ways for our antagonist to win, we're probably reaching to justify a majority. He could use that tactic, but for a majority win in a brawl against a master martial artist who, ostensibly, has to tag you only once? I'm going to root for the master martial artist who soaks Hulk punches and who holds one shot lethal potential in this fight.

I know due to comic book plot, we fail to see Wolverine in that light a little too often ... but that's really what this boils down to with but a sliver of objectivity.

I don't think its reaching to say kaine will distance himself with a punch. Wolverine only weighs 300ibs, and kaine is strong enough to rag doll spider-man like nothing. It only takes one punch. Unless you think kaine is not going to land that punch than kaine is going to distance himself from Logan realistically.

Sure. OK. But ask yourself;

Does stomping Punisher = stomping, or even holding a majority however slight, over Captain America and T'Challa?

Does disarming Taskmaster = defeating CA and BP?

Does stomping Deathshead = doing likewise to CA and BP? Or does Hobgoblin?

I was just saying I think SpOck is only a little bit behind Peter. SpOck has lots of impressive combat feats.

While I wouldn't downplay those accomplishments, and while SpOck definitely belongs in a fight against these two A-listers, I wouldn't see him winning a clear majority. I think it's close. Damn close. But we have to consider the respective skill sets, equipment and abilities of each. BP has tech that will off set a lot of SpOck's greatest and clearest advantages (i.e. webbing and blunt force damage output). BP can potentially one shot SpOck as well any number of ways (throwing Namor for a loop means goodnight sweet prince for SpOck with any one of those attacks). Steve's shield is a great defensive tool against SpOck's superior damage output as well. Going on the offensive, these two have some serious tools to contend with SpOck and defensively they can hold out very well also.

Well multitasking is SpOcks major issue here IMO. And he has shown some decent showings with it. He did dodge all the avengers at the same time, until he got distracted by Peters ghost:

No Caption Provided

Granted he got beat down when he was tagged by there was a lot more to worry about here than there would be against just cap and black panther. Not to mention he was in a pretty enclosed space where SpOck couldn't use his agility. And since then SpOck has gotten some new tech. All thoguh admittedly there has been another instance where his focus was split up among 6 enemies and he did get tagged by lightmaster (albeit after showing some impressive agility), and cap has tagged him after SpOck dodged thors lightning, hyperions heat vision and hulks hay maker:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

All though my problem with this was in the first example SpOcks focus was divided among 6 enemies instead of just 2, and in the second scan I think hyperions heat vision and thors lightning would be harder to dodge than black panther/cap combo. So those scenarios would be a lot different. All though admittedly I am skeptical how long SpOck can hang against them both.

Also this is pre doom war black panther with the vibranium suit, anti-metal claws and energy daggers.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once the hit round fourteen it'll get pretty serious. Spiderman and Iron Fist will be hard enough for the trio to take down, let alone everybody after them. I'm not sure they can beat any of the following teams, actually. Otherwise, they definitely have the ability to win all rounds prior.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at 14.

The problem is that T'Challa can beat Danny 1 vs 1, but Spiderman can web incapacitate Cap and Logan fairly easily and quickly. In fact BP could very well get webbed up by Parker too.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they stop at 14. Peter is more than likely to dance around and incap the other team, rather than go toe to toe with 3 guys he knows are better trained. Danny will be able to stalemate either at T'Challa or Logan in a straight up fight and beat Steve after a good fight, leaving Peter to continuously dance around the other two. Once they realize that they need to kill them to win, all Danny has to do is charge up his chi and let the other team have it while they're immobilized. Logan and T'Challa will need more than one hit, but he'll do it eventually. So Peter and Danny take an ever so slight majority.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@jashro44:

I suppose thats true but Kaine is a greater threat than deathstrike is IMO.

Stat-wise, Kaine is superior. Faster and far stronger to be sure. Durability & skill on the other hand ... balances things out to an extent. Deathstrike can soak more, and is far more martially inclined. But yeah, Kaine should take Lady Deathstrike. Though that said, I think it's a far more difficult tussle, at least on paper, than many fans might want to believe.

He did open up with it in amazing spider-man #10.

Yeah. Just read it. (SpOck's a real pr!ck!). I think in a brawl, it really levels the playing field. Not sure anymore who'd take the clear majority should Kaine go all "Other" at the outset. SpOck is deadly as well with his tentacles / legs. The duo's offensive abilities are defniitely more dangerous than Parker's own. Not symbiot level dangerous, but more impressive than ever IMHO.

Kaine is still far, far too vulnerable without a spider-sense to stave off Wolverine's attacks though. While morals are on, it's still victory through death stipulations so Wolverine ostensibly will be making killer blows.

Well lets keep in mind they were both putting on a show. Kaine wasn't expecting wolverine to really hurt him. I think its best we just ignore their "fight".

Sure. Fair enough. But that scene does establish Wolverine is ample fast enough to tag Kaine. Which is a telling point in an all out brawl. I would amend your initial statement to "Kaine was not aware how easily Wolverine could tag him should he not have been likewise pulling his punches".

That's twice Wolverine has tagged a Spider type while pulling his shots (or "almost" tagged Kaine while supposedly only trying to put on a show). There's a set precedence.

I don't believe its that simple. Wolverine is still morals on. I know wolverine said he would kill kaine, but he said the same thing about punisher, yet when he actually did get even with punisher, all he did was kick Franks ass. I'm not sure if wolverine would kill kaine.

Morals on? Yes and no. As it's victory by death. Logan knows to win, he has to kill his antagonists regardless. So ... I don't think he'll feel overly inclined to pull his punches.

I was just saying I think SpOck is only a little bit behind Peter. SpOck has lots of impressive combat feats.

I don't think it's hand to hand skill, so much as a more ruthless approach to using Spider-Man's power set that abridges the distance between Parker and SpOck.

Well multitasking is SpOcks major issue here IMO. And he has shown some decent showings with it. He did dodge all the avengers at the same time, until he got distracted by Peters ghost:

Sure. But we both know it was only a matter of moments before he got brought down - distraction or no. The Avengers were also only interested in apprehending with minimal damage. They were wearing kids gloves. It is nothing too out of the ordinary insofar as showings go. It demonstrates what we all already know, namely, Spider-Man's greatest and most potent aspect (whether Parker or SpOck), is and always has been his avoidance. That's his principle schtick.

Granted he got beat down when he was tagged by there was a lot more to worry about here than there would be against just cap and black panther.

Except again, Avengers were all collectively pulling their punches. Neither Steve nor T'Challa will be here. To be clear, SpOck's avoidance is the only reason these types of fights don't end in a stomp so yeah, he belongs in a fight against these two A-Listers because of said avoidance to be sure.

Not to mention he was in a pretty enclosed space where SpOck couldn't use his agility.

SpOck was using his agility to the max. Not sure what you're talking about there. Not so much an enclosed space, as it was the Avengers were swarming him. SpOck used said agility to bob and weave to stay in the game a couple of paces. He lasted a couple of volleys, which given his power set, he should have anyways.

And since then SpOck has gotten some new tech.

OK. What tech in particular would justify a majority against both Rogers and BP?

Also this is pre doom war black panther with the vibranium suit, anti-metal claws and energy daggers.

Fair enough. The claws and energy daggers both have one shot potential on SpOck all the same. Contrarily, the suit makes SpOck one shotting BP highly unlikely. Cutting against the grain or no (his claws are not overly long, and the damage should not prove one shot worthy were to land a significant shot against the grain - not like SpOck's swinging 12 inch long adamantium claws here).

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jashro44

@super_soldierxii:

Stat-wise, Kaine is superior. Faster and far stronger to be sure. Durability & skill on the other hand ... balances things out to an extent. Deathstrike can soak more, and is far more martially inclined. But yeah, Kaine should take Lady Deathstrike. Though that said, I think it's a far more difficult tussle, at least on paper, than many fans might want to believe.

On paper maybe. But I have't seen deathstrike do much thats impressive.

Yeah. Just read it. (SpOck's a real pr!ck!). I think in a brawl, it really levels the playing field. Not sure anymore who'd take the clear majority should Kaine go all "Other" at the outset. SpOck is deadly as well with his tentacles / legs. The duo's offensive abilities are defniitely more dangerous than Parker's own. Not symbiot level dangerous, but more impressive than ever IMHO.

I agree.

Kaine is still far, far too vulnerable without a spider-sense to stave off Wolverine's attacks though. While morals are on, it's still victory through death stipulations so Wolverine ostensibly will be making killer blows.

Fair enough.

Sure. Fair enough. But that scene does establish Wolverine is ample fast enough to tag Kaine. Which is a telling point in an all out brawl. I would amend your initial statement to "Kaine was not aware how easily Wolverine could tag him should he not have been likewise pulling his punches".

I disagree. I feel like thats like saying the fight shows kaine can jab a stinger in his heart. I mean yea Logan may not have been going full out but I doubt he would trust Kaine, and just let him stab him in the heart. Not to mention Logan was mad about that afterwards. Thats why I feel it is best to ignore the fight because neither were fighting to the best of their abilities.

I do think it is possible for Logan to tag kaine though.

That's twice Wolverine has tagged a Spider type while pulling his shots (or "almost" tagged Kaine while supposedly only trying to put on a show). There's a set precedence.

I can agree he's tagged spider types before.

Morals on? Yes and no. As it's victory by death. Logan knows to win, he has to kill his antagonists regardless. So ... I don't think he'll feel overly inclined to pull his punches.

I guess thats why I thought they were morals off in my original comment....Fair enough.

I don't think it's hand to hand skill, so much as a more ruthless approach to using Spider-Man's power set that abridges the distance between Parker and SpOck.

Agreed SpOck is more focused than Peter usually.

Sure. But we both know it was only a matter of moments before he got brought down - distraction or no. The Avengers were also only interested in apprehending with minimal damage. They were wearing kids gloves. It is nothing too out of the ordinary insofar as showings go. It demonstrates what we all already know, namely, Spider-Man's greatest and most potent aspect (whether Parker or SpOck), is and always has been his avoidance. That's his principle schtick.

Fair enough.

Except again, Avengers were all collectively pulling their punches. Neither Steve nor T'Challa will be here. To be clear, SpOck's avoidance is the only reason these types of fights don't end in a stomp so yeah, he belongs in a fight against these two A-Listers because of said avoidance to be sure.

Alright.

SpOck was using his agility to the max. Not sure what you're talking about there. Not so much an enclosed space, as it was the Avengers were swarming him. SpOck used said agility to bob and weave to stay in the game a couple of paces. He lasted a couple of volleys, which given his power set, he should have anyways.

What I mean was he wasn't using acrobatics or bouncing around from wall to wall like spiders do. The environment here is a lot more open than the avengers headquarters.

OK. What tech in particular would justify a majority against both Rogers and BP?

If he can disarm Steve of his shield I think the electrical blasts can come in handy. Its something which could keep cap on the defensive and out of a melee while he fights T'challa. Or the spider-legs he used to impale Daemos. He never had that tech when he fought the avengers before. With the legs he doesn't need to turn around to attack cap and he could track his movements using spider-sense. Like I can picture him just popping the legs on Steve if Steve tries to attack from behind.

This stuff is less useful against black panther due to the vibranium suit. All though his claws as mentioned earlier do give him a shot in addition to webbing.

Fair enough. The claws and energy daggers both have one shot potential on SpOck all the same. Contrarily, the suit makes SpOck one shotting BP highly unlikely. Cutting against the grain or no (his claws are not overly long, and the damage should not prove one shot worthy were to land a significant shot against the grain - not like SpOck's swinging 12 inch long adamantium claws here).

SpOck can extend the reach of his claws. There at least as long as sabretooths I believe:

No Caption Provided

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@jashro44:

I disagree. I feel like thats like saying the fight shows kaine can jab a stinger in his heart. I mean yea Logan may not have been going full out but I doubt he would trust Kaine, and just let him stab him in the heart. Not to mention Logan was mad about that afterwards. Thats why I feel it is best to ignore the fight because neither were fighting to the best of their abilities.

I don't think it's the same at all due to the dialogue. Kaine was shocked at how close he had come to getting disemboweled. I don't think he had anticipated Logan's abilities to that extent at all. Whereas you have to figure Logan knew he, himself, was going to have to take a shot for their plan to work, and would need to play possum. So he was leaving himself open to taking said shot. He just hadn't anticipated taking a stinger through his heart.

I do think it is possible for Logan to tag kaine though.

I think it's far more than possible. I think it's pretty damn likely. No spider-sense, no precog, no way Logan missing more often than not.

If he can disarm Steve of his shield I think the electrical blasts can come in handy. Its something which could keep cap on the defensive and out of a melee while he fights T'challa. Or the spider-legs he used to impale Daemos. He never had that tech when he fought the avengers before. With the legs he doesn't need to turn around to attack cap and he could track his movements using spider-sense. Like I can picture him just popping the legs on Steve if Steve tries to attack from behind.

This stuff is less useful against black panther due to the vibranium suit. All though his claws as mentioned earlier do give him a shot in addition to webbing.

I think all of that is kind of underrating Steve Rogers though. Delegating him to something akin to no more than a distraction. Rogers is a serious threat. You are also essentially still splitting SpOck's focus. I think that would be more than enough for these two top guns to land something before taking a dirt nap.

Additionally, the legs are visual. Steve will be watching out for them. It's not like them coming at him will be a huge surprise. He'll be expecting just that (they're not just there for decoration!).

SpOck can extend the reach of his claws. There at least as long as sabretooths I believe:

Visually, they don't appear to be as long as Creed's. And even so, a lot of BP fans on this site argued Creed's claws were not overly long enough to carve against the grain of the suit and land devastating one shot drop kinda damage ...

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

Since they heal after each round they win. Aquaman & Hawkman will give them trouble but with Wolverine they clear.