green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By green_skaar

Team 1

Also, cool picture! I chose them since morals are on. Cyclops would be much more dangerous w/o morals.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cyclops is a weak link morals on. Black Panther and Captain America take this.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5 god_spawn  Moderator

I need to remember what gear and abilities T'Challa had Pre-Doomwar. I think Wolverine has what it takes to be a consistent MVP on average, and Cyclops has the firepower to end or turn the tide quickly. Both do, actually, depending how they connect. But Cyclops is a glass cannon and lacks the h2h ability+stats last long with either opponent up close.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need to remember what gear and abilities T'Challa had Pre-Doomwar. I think Wolverine has what it takes to be a consistent MVP on average, and Cyclops has the firepower to end or turn the tide quickly. Both do, actually, depending how they connect. But Cyclops is a glass cannon and lacks the h2h ability+stats last long with either opponent up close.

Standard gear for pre doom war black panther was his vibranium suit, energy daggers and anti-metal claws. Basically the most well known version of black panther.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops and wolverine wins.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: Thanks for the clear up.

@wolverine08 said:

I wouldn't consider his morals making him a weak link at all. He's only a weak link in the sense he lacks certain abilities and skills T'Challa and Steve have, like only decent h2h showings and their higher physical stats. I think environment is what kind of screws him over since they start with a decent distance, but they have large vehicles right there. Given a bit more opening, he has what it takes to arguably beat Cap or Panther. I guess his morals in the sense he won't rip through the vehicles from the start can be a hindrance in what you said, but on average it isn't the bigger problem.

With that said, I do agree team 1 takes a slim majority then. 2 large vehicles in the way and with their speed, they can cover distance shortly and get in to tag him. Cap has the shield to absorb the blast and T'Challa's suit can at least tank it for a decent amount of time before it can be overloaded. Best case scenario for the X-Men team is Cap goes after Logan, T'Challa takes Cyclops. While the suit can take the hit, T'Challa has still been thrown back before from high velocity attacks before in the past. Technically so has Cap for that matter. But with that said, Logan would have to eliminate Cap quickly and Cyclops would need to keep T'Challa at by constantly knocking him back or overload the suit until it tears. Like I said in my first post, Cyclops is a glass cannon, but thinking about it a bit more, he does have feats suggesting he can get them on the first shot when they reveal themselves. I don't see it always playing out like that though. And Logan on average should be given a decent fight unless he takes Cap out quickly, which he can similar to Origins or cut a little deeper in a similar situation to AvX. It then comes down to T'Challa vs Logan and on average I think Wolverine can take a slim majority against BP when he has his claws, energy daggers, and vibranium suit.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jashro44: Thanks for the clear up.

@wolverine08 said:

I wouldn't consider his morals making him a weak link at all. He's only a weak link in the sense he lacks certain abilities and skills T'Challa and Steve have, like only decent h2h showings and their higher physical stats. I think environment is what kind of screws him over since they start with a decent distance, but they have large vehicles right there. Given a bit more opening, he has what it takes to arguably beat Cap or Panther. I guess his morals in the sense he won't rip through the vehicles from the start can be a hindrance in what you said, but on average it isn't the bigger problem.

With that said, I do agree team 1 takes the majority then. 2 large vehicles in the way and with their speed, they can cover distance shortly and get in to tag him. Cap has the shield to absorb the blast and T'Challa's suit can at least tank it for a decent amount of time before it can be overloaded. Like I said in my first post, he's a glass cannon. And Logan on average should be given a decent fight unless he takes Cap out quickly, which he can similar to Origins or cut a little deeper in a similar situation to AvX. It then comes down to T'Challa vs Logan and on average I think Wolverine can take a slim majority against BP when he has his claws, energy daggers, and vibranium suit.

What I meant by Cyclops being the weak link here due to morals is that I don't think an in character Cyke is going to try use the full extent of his powers and level the environment with his optic blasts like he absolutely could (Which would be a major help for his team.) And like you mentioned, the congested quality of this battle field works against Cyclops even with his insane marksmanship talent with his optic blasts. Those two factors make me think this battle would end up a hand to hand bout, and Cyclops really isn't going to last long here due to his aforementioned lack of top tier fighting skill and non enhanced physicals. Logan like you said should take both Steve and T'Challa for the majority (I say he beats Captain America with mid level difficulty and Black Panther with a very high amount of difficulty), but both together would be too much. I think an argument could be made for current T'Challa taking Wolverine for the majority when he gets fleshed out more, the guy is showing a lot of potential in spades.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah, Cyclops seems to be the weak link here - poor Scott. That aside, I think a fair argument could be made for either team.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this could go either way. At range I think Cyclops is advantage. If it gets to H2H then I think team1 would definitely win.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Cyclops is obviously packing the heat [Or more appropriately the concussive energy] to be a massive factor here, but his morals are going to weigh him down. I could still see team 2 taking a 3-4/10 though, Wolverine can handle either Cap or BP. I haven't read recent BP but I hear he's had a huge power up, from what I know Wolverine could take BP with mid- high difficulty due to his gear, same with Cap. But Cyclops has a good chance of going down against either BP or Cap with morals on. Then with 1 against 2 Wolverine's going to have one hell of a time fighting those 2 alone, I actually think 100% focused not simply relying on his hf, he could possibly take them, I doubt most people will agree but I'll stand by it. Of course once Cyclops gets Knocked out or possibly even killed Wolverine will probably just fight like a fool due to his anger.

Wolverine needs some serious anger management therapy, it's not even as though he's unintelligent, just impulsive.