Dilwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dilwar
No Caption Provided

Black Panther and Black Widow versus Black Lightning and Black Canary ? (Marvel vs DC)

No Prep

Round 1.One v One

Black Panther versus Black Lightning ?

Black Widow versus Black Canary ?

Round 2.Team vs Team

Black Panther & Black Widow versus Black Lightning & Black Canary ?

Who will Win and How ? (Marvel vs DC)

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I have no clue about black lighting or canary but I'm pretty sure this a stomp for team dc

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Widow is a weak link.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Was this made made because of the "black" in their codename? Lol d.c wins with relative ease

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Lightning solos.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@pokeysteve: I have agreed with many of your past posts (and am very grateful for you taking part in some of my threads) but I think you are in error when you say Widow is a "weak link". Natasha could MORE than give Canary a serious run for her money (and possibly beat her) because:

Widow fought Electra to a standstill (in a TRUE stalemate, not just an interrupted fight) in Black Widow issue 3, despite undergoing major surgery a few days before; defeated her former husband The Red Guardian who stalemated Steve Rogers Captain America in a protracted fight in The Avengers issue 44; defeated that same Captain America in his OWN BOOK (in the closing moments of the battle she maneuvered behind him and tapped his shoulder, causing him to instinctively turn and strike where she SHOULD have been, but she cleverly used her spider like ability to cling to the ceiling above him; so as he struck the wall behind him harmlessly she used that split second of vulnerablity to blast him with her Widow's Bite, taking him down and out); and in Marvel Fanfare issue 12 she, while having her hands tied behind her back for a good part of the time, defeated 5 of six deadly assassins (N'kama, Laralie, The Black Lotus, Deadshot Darrance and Kono) and later took down the sixth (long time Marvel villain The Iron Maiden). Anyone who can do the things I mentioned (and a lot more feats I can name) is NOBODY'S "weak link".

To me this is a tough battle that could go either way. If Panther has prep in either battle, however, I give the nod to team Marvel (which I hate to admit, 'cause I "like" DC better---sigh).

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

electric birdy wins

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dc

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Why is it BLACK PANTHER, BLACK WIDOW, BLACK CANARY, and then Black Lightning, lol.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: I have agreed with many of your past posts (and am very grateful for you taking part in some of my threads) but I think you are in error when you say Widow is a "weak link". Natasha could MORE than give Canary a serious run for her money (and possibly beat her) because:

Widow fought Electra to a standstill (in a TRUE stalemate, not just an interrupted fight) in Black Widow issue 3, despite undergoing major surgery a few days before; defeated her former husband The Red Guardian who stalemated Steve Rogers Captain America in a protracted fight in The Avengers issue 44; defeated that same Captain America in his OWN BOOK (in the closing moments of the battle she maneuvered behind him and tapped his shoulder, causing him to instinctively turn and strike where she SHOULD have been, but she cleverly used her spider like ability to cling to the ceiling above him; so as he struck the wall behind him harmlessly she used that split second of vulnerablity to blast him with her Widow's Bite, taking him down and out); and in Marvel Fanfare issue 12 she, while having her hands tied behind her back for a good part of the time, defeated 5 of six deadly assassins (N'kama, Laralie, The Black Lotus, Deadshot Darrance and Kono) and later took down the sixth (long time Marvel villain The Iron Maiden). Anyone who can do the things I mentioned (and a lot more feats I can name) is NOBODY'S "weak link".

To me this is a tough battle that could go either way. If Panther has prep in either battle, however, I give the nod to team Marvel (which I hate to admit, 'cause I "like" DC better---sigh).

Thanks. Much appreciated.

How does Widow handle the Canary Cry which has stopped a speeding SUV? Widow isn't weak by any means but in this battle I believe her to be the weakest competitor.

Avatar image for itgreat_yourealizeyourgreat
ItGreat_YouRealizeYourGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC, handily

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: The Widow could handle the Canary Cry in two ways. (1) Since the Canary doesn't run around screaming people to death IMMEDIATELY in her battles, it's possible Widow can subdue Dinah in H2H before Canary deems herself in enough danger of losing that she feels she has to use the cry (or Widow uses her own finisher the Widow's Bite before Canary gets the cry out) or (2) If there is prep involved beforehand, I have no doubt that Panther would give Widow something to defend against the cry. Considering that T'challa's arch enemy is Klaw, The Master Of Sound, I suspect protection against sonic attacks is virtually standard with him in case he encounters that madman randomly; or else certainly with prep before the battle, he has Wakandan tech of some kind he would whip up to help Widow (and himself) deal with the Canary Cry.

And I figured you didn't mean Natasha herself was weak. I just think that, given her battle feats and deadly Widow's Bite finisher, she is just about Canary's equal and therefore not the weakest combatant.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team dc

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: I don't see Widow as her equal. The majority of the Vine doesn't. There must be an old battle with those two you can bump if you want. You seem pretty knowledgeable on her.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: I may do that (bump an old thread). And I notice that a lot of 'Vine posters don't seem to know anything about Natasha's feats; I get the feeling that many are young, and know more about the Canary of recent years that the 40 plus years of Widow (she's been upstaged in recent years by the likes of Gamora, Electra, etc.) I'm hoping the success of the Avengers movies (and possibly her own solo project) might change that and put more of a spotlight on Natasha, bringing her back to prominance in the comics. A simillar thing happened to Panther a few years back---he was woefully underrated for years unitil Christopher and Hudlin's runs returned him to glory; now he is highly regarded on the 'Vine. When I reveal Natasha's feats to people who don't know of them, they at least reconsider her her prowess.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Black team wins.

Dilwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dilwar

@pokeysteve: Can Black Panther Stop Black Lighting from Going Out with his Ex Storm ? Black Lightning he Should be going out with Storm would you Agree ?

No Caption Provided

I have not heard enough about Black Panther versus Black Lightning Who will Win ? (Marvel vs DC) No Prep

Round 1.One v One

Round 2.Team vs Team

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dilwar: Lol they're adults. They can go out with whoever they want.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: @dilwar: Panther will then console himself with Vixen, probably Canary on the sly, and any other DC female he chooses.

It's good to be the King (or at least, more recently, part of the royal family).

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TBEMrMcCoy

Team DC wins due to AoE attacks and energy projection. Black Lightning can unleash massive electrical attacks and the Canary Cry is a crippling sonic attack.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, Jefferson has KO'ed kryptonians