• 99 results
themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By themongoose

@god_spawn: I think your the MOD I've seen in a forum since I joined comicvine but you wanna know something funny I actually think team one will win but not because of batman.Black Panthers armor I dont see how they can get around it.I some how got into a batman vs Deathstroke debate.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themongoose: Both Slade and Logan can bypass the suit by slashing across the grain.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By themongoose

@reaverlation: oh really thanks for telling me TEAM 2 wins this .

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By reaverlation

@themongoose: But it won't be that easy as he sports physicals on Logan's and Slade's level (but I see them very slightly surpassing him in that category IMO)and has skill very nearing Bruce and Logan's level along with the most dangerous weaponry/tech here in the battlefield. Team 1 has the superior skill and versatility through superior tech and weapons while Team 2 sports superior physicals and comparable skill.Cases can be made for both sides really but I favor the Tech Ninjas over the Super Soldiers

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

__Spider_Man__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By __Spider_Man__

@laflux: How would black panther and batman win, when Wolverine is immortal, super strength, ultra healing factor and has a very bad anger problem. Then Death Stroke is a assassin!

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

Black Panther and Batman.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it hilarious that in a thread with Wolverine, Deathstroke's so-called "inconsistency" is the hot topic of debate.

I agree with posters pointing out that Slade is not out of Batman's league. I don't think Bruce takes him for a majority in a random, but he does give Slade all he can manage in most random scenarios.

Anywho, I'm not all that certain what Black Panther has actually done, who he's actually defeated and how, to make him king of the street level roost on the Vine of late. I guess we're all oohing and awing over his gear now?

Until Wolvie starts redeeming himself, it's admittedly hard to debate with him against T'Challa. I imagine BP playing El Torero to Cornell's Wolverine hasn't done Logan any favors. So I can see how and why after almost two years of Cornell, Wolvie is sliding down the totem pole.

But I'm going to debate the merits of team 2 winning all the same. Personally, I don't think the bone claws sees Logan at a terrible disadvantage against the likes of BP. I think it's to Logan's advantage rather. The fact he heals fast enough without the metal to make Deadpool blush with envy lends him an advantage over T'Challa, where antimetal claws won't be anymore dangerous than regular claws to him. He should likewise heal nearly instantaneously against most strikes with the energy daggers.

I have always held that the advantages and disadvantages of a bone Wolverine in a fight versus adamantium laced Logan depends largely upon the adversary. I think bone Wolverine is the tougher fight for most run of the mill street levelers ... pending their power set. BP is at a greater disadvantage IMHO against bone Wolverine.

The bone claws cut through steel. Going against the grain, they should be able to cut BP's suit as regular bladed weaponry has proven able to do so.

If Slade goes up against T'Challa, and Wolverine runs up against Bruce, then this fight is more to team 2's advantage IMHO, as I don't see Bruce having much in his arsenal to put a bone Wolverine down before he himself goes down. Folks, if we have to wrack our brains to see it happen, then the odds are against it happening k? Slade could tango with BP longer than Bruce would against Logan due to armor and durability playing a huge factor. Bruce pulls the short straw in the durability side of things and won't outlast.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I find it hilarious that in a thread with Wolverine, Deathstroke's so-called "inconsistency" is the hot topic of debate.

I agree with posters pointing out that Slade is not out of Batman's league. I don't think Bruce takes him for a majority in a random, but he does give Slade all he can manage in most random scenarios.

Anywho, I'm not all that certain what Black Panther has actually done, who he's actually defeated and how, to make him king of the street level roost on the Vine of late. I guess we're all oohing and awing over his gear now?

Until Wolvie starts redeeming himself, it's admittedly hard to debate with him against T'Challa. I imagine BP playing El Torero to Cornell's Wolverine hasn't done Logan any favors. So I can see how and why after almost two years of Cornell, Wolvie is sliding down the totem pole.

But I'm going to debate the merits of team 2 winning all the same. Personally, I don't think the bone claws sees Logan at a terrible disadvantage against the likes of BP. I think it's to Logan's advantage rather. The fact he heals fast enough without the metal to make Deadpool blush with envy lends him an advantage over T'Challa, where antimetal claws won't be anymore dangerous than regular claws to him. He should likewise heal nearly instantaneously against most strikes with the energy daggers.

I have always held that the advantages and disadvantages of a bone Wolverine in a fight versus adamantium laced Logan depends largely upon the adversary. I think bone Wolverine is the tougher fight for most run of the mill street levelers ... pending their power set. BP is at a greater disadvantage IMHO against bone Wolverine.

The bone claws cut through steel. Going against the grain, they should be able to cut BP's suit as regular bladed weaponry has proven able to do so.

If Slade goes up against T'Challa, and Wolverine runs up against Bruce, then this fight is more to team 2's advantage IMHO, as I don't see Bruce having much in his arsenal to put a bone Wolverine down before he himself goes down. Folks, if we have to wrack our brains to see it happen, then the odds are against it happening k? Slade could tango with BP longer than Bruce would against Logan due to armor and durability playing a huge factor. Bruce pulls the short straw in the durability side of things and won't outlast.

Well said.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you had this as standard adamantium Wolverine, then team 2. But under these circumstances, team 1.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Anywho, I'm not all that certain what Black Panther has actually done, who he's actually defeated and how, to make him king of the street level roost on the Vine of late.

Beating a Bloodlusted Iron Fist.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

Anywho, I'm not all that certain what Black Panther has actually done, who he's actually defeated and how, to make him king of the street level roost on the Vine of late.

He need a sonic device at the last second disrupting Danny to do so and he did end up with an aneurysm afterwards. It's a great performance for him though when you consider things like that he was holding back, but I wouldn't call it an outright win for either side rather than a stalemate.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

He need a sonic device at the last second disrupting Danny to do so and he did end up with an aneurysm afterwards. It's a great performance for him though when you consider things like that he was holding back, but I wouldn't call it an outright win for either side rather than a stalemate.

I don't know if I would say he needed the sonic device. He still had to slip in his ear. If he wanted to kill Danny he probably could have stabbed him with an energy dagger instead.

I do agree it was more so a stalemate though.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

Still, almost any other Street-leveler would have been Turned to Mush, and the fact that he was quick enough to slip the device behind Danny's ear without him countering is a great showing of speed, regardless. And by Battle Forums rules, he would have won in anycase :P.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I know what you're trying to do.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By laflux
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

He did so using strategy. I hold a Rand fighting with his wits has proven the far more dangerous opponent than the mind controlled variety. And he didn't beat him. He survived him. Big difference. T'Challa dropped like a sack of potatoes. But it was definitely a great showing. I won't downplay too much.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: According to Battle Forum rules, it would class as a victory. And just like Jash said, if BP used a Energy dagger instead of a sonic device he would have killed him. Plus he was holding back.

And while Danny was mind-controlled, I honestly think he was amped in that instance. So there is that.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: ds always kicks bruce's but. morals off won't make a difference.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By reaverlation
king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Black panther lolstomps with omnipotent ease

DtoonerGames7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By DtoonerGames7

I think wolverine gets taken out by either of batman or BP but deathstroke could take down black panther and batman but one at a time. This is because deathstroke has been known to take down batman many a time before and luck only let's him take deathstroke down. Black panther would have a hard time taking down wolverine alone but with deathstroke shooting his semi automatics at him there is no way he could defeat them. In the end Wolverine would go down injuring both batman and BP with his claws then deathstroke would slice at batman and take him down after a while. Then black panther would have an epic battle but due to Slades powerful healing factor he would come out on top and K.O black panther.

By the way I am a massive black panther fan but that doesn't change the facts.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii: According to Battle Forum rules, it would class as a victory. And just like Jash said, if BP used a Energy dagger instead of a sonic device he would have killed him. Plus he was holding back.

And while Danny was mind-controlled, I honestly think he was amped in that instance. So there is that.

For both Iron Fist and Black Panther it would class as a victory.

And again, BP wasn't "mush" due to vibranium. Not because he's just so uber (which he admittedly is) but due to a vibranium weave suit of armor. Wolverine doesn't use blunt force so it's a moot point regardless. Suit will not hold off the claws like they did Rand's Iron Fist attacks.

And I disagree with the amped Rand. He was enraged / mind controlled and attacking like an unthinking idiot. Danny's whole allure is he thinks through his attacks. He's a finesse fighter. I hold that defeating a Rand in complete control of his faculties (including the full range of his skill) would constitute a far, far better feat.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii:

And yeah he it was because of the Vibranuim suit. Its a major reason why he's at the Top of the Street Level pile along with guys like Wolverine, Deathstroke, Iron Fist etc.

As for the battle at hand, I didn't really comment on how Black Panther would do against Wolverine, apart from trying to Troll Wolverine08, but your right Wolverine's claws will be more effective.

I would say he was amped since he was using two hands to use Iron Fist's rather than just the one, which he couldn't really do consistently till afterwards. But his mind-control counteracts that power increase, so its a wash.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii:

And yeah he it was because of the Vibranuim suit. Its a major reason why he's at the Top of the Street Level pile along with guys like Wolverine, Deathstroke, Iron Fist etc.

As for the battle at hand, I didn't really comment on how Black Panther would do against Wolverine, apart from trying to Troll Wolverine08, but your right Wolverine's claws will be more effective.

I would say he was amped since he was using two hands to use Iron Fist's rather than just the one, which he couldn't really do consistently till afterwards. But his mind-control counteracts that power increase, so its a wash.

Well please, by all means, do not let my blather interfere with your trolling of W08! ;)

As you were.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Team 2 pwns them

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By RisingBean

If you had this as standard adamantium Wolverine, then team 2. But under these circumstances, team 1.

Panther has his antimetal claws. Adamantium would be more an hinderance for Wolverine here then a boon.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

Batman solos

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#87  Edited By Mandarinestro

Pretty much the Gotham Billionaire and the King of Wakanda ganging up on a mindless beast called Logan. Deathstroke goes down first.

EDIT: I don't get why people say Logan is a disadvantage with bone claws, his healing factor goes crazy without Adamantium. I even saw somewhere Logan tanking the nuke dropped on Hiroshima while he was bone claw.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Omnipotent49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Batman is the weak point.

Omnipotent49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnipotent49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he can hang with deathstroke morals off.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Yamiyodare: even with morals off?

it changes nothing moral off, if it is weaker than the others, it will remain weaker. Moreover Batman often has morals in his battles, always on the verge of anti-hero.

Omnipotent49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Yamiyodare: what about BP? How will they get through his suit?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
deactivated-5c917f846ef0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two wins.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan and Slade.

Wolverine is going to be faster without adamantium and Bruce is physically a weakpoint.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnipotent49: T’Challa’s suit is susceptible to slashing attacks.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

team 2