Black Panther and Deathstroke vs Spiderman

• 121 results
proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wolverine08: did you really just try saying that someone here blows a character?! Lol if wolvie asked you to blow him your first words would be when and where. Just look at your name bro. Don't call others fan boys when you're quite possibly the biggest one.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

@wolverine08: Yeah, you're one to talk, Sniktbub08.

I'm the best there is at what I do, and what I do best is shoot down the hopes and dreams of Spider nut huggers.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wolverine08: did you really just try saying that someone here blows a character?! Lol if wolvie asked you to blow him your first words would be when and where. Just look at your name bro. Don't call others fan boys when you're quite possibly the biggest one.

Not worth my time.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@proto3296: he's not a fanboy and he's probably been at comicvine longer than you and me combined. He's reasonable in his debates and knows what he's talking about. Just because someone has a character in their Name doesn't mean their a fanboy.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 thedailybagel  Moderator

Peter

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Dre_Savage

It sucks eggs that I don't know different incarnations of characters, but based on my knowledge of the standard folks, Spidey wins.

The ONLY thing Spidey doesn't have over each of them individually is ACTUAL martial arts skills (whereas if they were in a martial arts tournament, Spidey would place last on his actual techniques)

But for every physical skill, stamina, speed, agility, reflexes or strength, Peter takes them.

Couple that with his webbing AND his Spidey Sense,

...yeah, they lose.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dangg thread comments kinda weird...but I say team but doesnt spiderman move at bullet speed??

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps, either one could pull wins by themselves.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

But it would be a very close, very tough fight.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

I bet if Wolverine was there instead of either Slade or T'Challa, you'd say different ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: ok but I believe theres a major speed difference..and strength maybe brain too idk,about that one..

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rules:

• New 52 and Pre 52 Deathstroke with New 52 Armor and Pro Blades + standard gear.
  • BP is Pre KoD. Standard gear
  • Everyone is morals off

Fight takes place in the streets. 100 Feet apart.

it it's morals off then spidey webs them up and punches their heads off.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team.

Really? I see the team taking a good 7-8/10 majority in a decent fight. Either a composite Slade or Pre Doom War BP are only losing to Peter around 6/10 individually- I see the team simply overwhelming him....

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman takes the majority, I know Slade has been hit by plenty and survived, but those are morals on, same with TChalla, a Morals off 25 Tonner can do a lot of damage with his speed, agility and his spider sense to boot, they get pounded. A lot of the "over the top feats" for TChalla and Slade are either PIS or just scans used that don't show the whole thing (TChalla having Surfer in an Arm bar for one) Spidey takes majority with moderate difficulty...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schmalzel: With the suits these 2 are packing, Parker isn't doing much with his punches

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Deathstroke solos both of them. I actually can't believe some of the comments in this thread.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By reaverlation

Deathstroke solos both of them. I actually can't believe some of the comments in this thread.

Let the jimmies rustle...

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#71  Edited By OreoAssassin
Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parker's mobility, spider-sense and web shooters are going to play a huge factor in this. With his ability to get into places neither of them can get to (right away), this will allow him ranged attacks and/or a breather if he needs it. And depending on how he uses his webbing, he has good odds in either incapacitating them or their weapons. Physically he is ahead of both of them in strength and speed, so he has room for small errors if need be.

I still think Spider-Man narrowly wins and is battered and broken, but this is very close to being a split (5 or 5.5/10)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

I'm not even joking. Whether you like it or not, we're dealing with a guy who casually dismantles the Flash family and the Justice League just for fun, can use 90% of his brain capacity, is superhuman,and can tank a submarine to the face. I don't see how they can keep up in skill or durability. Slade should decapitate both in a good fight. To suggest he loses is just hogwash.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By reaverlation

@reaverlation said:

@i_like_swords said:

I'm not even joking. Whether you like it or not, we're dealing with a guy who casually dismantles the Flash family and the Justice League just for fun, can use 90% of his brain capacity, is superhuman,and can tank a submarine to the face. I don't see how they can keep up in skill or durability. Slade should decapitate both in a good fight. To suggest he loses is just hogwash.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MY JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I've seen him in many threads. He's butt hurt about the fact that spidey beats wolvie 10/10. And states that wolverine would beat him if there was no webbing. Says that spidey KO wolvie is PIS when spidey has held a building over 100tons. Granted for mere moments. But still held it. Also has lifted a freight train which could also weigh more than 100 tons. How is one shotting wolvie PIS? Also for this thread I would also like to throw out the fact that 100 tons would be more than enough to one shot deathstroke. And he can easily out maneuver black panther with his spidey sense. Finally id like to close this argument by saying just because you've been around the longest doesn't make you good nor does it mean you're not a fan boy.

*waits for someone to say that those feats were PIS even though spidey stated he wasn't holding back.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team but it's close. I don't think either could solo.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say T'Challa and Slade as both have superb durability thanks to their Nth metal and vibranium gear.. But morals off Spiderman is scary so I am ambivalent...

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Black panther solos

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MonsterStomp

Team.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#81  Edited By nefarious

Spidey stomps.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By patrat18

No Caption Provided

NOOOOOO lmfao!

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@proto3296: well it took world war hulk (holding back, but still hitting hard) a good 3-5 punches to the face to knock wolverine out, and he only knocked him out because he knew the only way to hurt him was rattle his brain.

Spidermans a ten tonner, with a couple of feats higher than that which aren't consistent to the character.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#84  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44 said:

Spider-man isn't blitzing or one shotting anyone here.

While I agree Spider-man won't one-shot due to the duo's durability do either of them actually have the speed feats to prevent Spider-man blitzing if he's going all out?

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey morals off?

Wow, Slade and T'challa are up for a beating.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By DarthAznable

LMAO @Black Panther soloing.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: spiderman got an upgrade to 20 tons at rest. Meaning he could lift that much with ease. He has many impressive strength feats that would suggest that he's more than that when he's going all out. It's not just two outliers.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: so that is @Sheenlantern s normal way of posting support for Spiderman.

Edge to the team if this is the more usual BP and composite Slade. If it is standard pre uber BP and just new Slade, tossup due to lack of speed feats. If it is pre 52 Slade and pre Doomwar BP...

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#90  Edited By kidman560

ok guys im an Avid Black Panther fan... but even i know that if Spidey's morals are off he is not soloing Period! Now i think the team can take 5.5/10 on this and thats only because a Morals off Spidey has such a huge stat displacement it would take the 2 most dangerous men from each respective commic franchise to take him

If there was prep i'd give a much more solid majority to the team... BP can outprep Spidey and Deathstroke will help.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

Team.

Really? I see the team taking a good 7-8/10 majority in a decent fight. Either a composite Slade or Pre Doom War BP are only losing to Peter around 6/10 individually- I see the team simply overwhelming him....

A morals off Spider-Man??? What've you been smoking? I mean, he does EVERYTHING a spider can!!! Don't see it. In fact, going to have to change my opinion to Spider-Man taking a CLEAR majority here.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

Team.

A morals off Spider-Man??? What've you been smoking? I mean, he does EVERYTHING a spider can!!! Don't see it. In fact, going to have to change my opinion to Spider-Man taking a CLEAR majority here.

Oh lord, don't tell me they got to Super Soldier too..... DAMN SPIDER NUT HUGGERS SPREADING THEIR PROPAGANDA EVERYWHERE!

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on now people, Black Panther has consistently been as fast as Spider Man and even out maneuvered him several times when both of there MORALS WERE ON. I don't see any difference if there morals are off. Plus, Black Panther could more than likely avoid/break his webs and all he needs to give Peter is a nice energy dagger to the..well..anywhere and he's down for the count. Plus T'Challa clearly has much better equipment than Pete for certain. I'd be damned if BP doesn't take at least 4/10 on a 1 v 1 battle between the two. And then we add in the Deathstroke the Terminator. A man that has consistently been debated at or even higher then Spider Man. I've been trying to take a break from Comicvine but this ridiculous Spider Wanking made me post my last comment

Team 7/10

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I'm not saying he one shots them, but Parker is far to quick and won't hold back as most times BP and DS have seen with their opponents. It's not a easy battle, but I don't see how they can beat him with the gear they have and no prep. Give them all prep then yeah (keeping morals off for peter) it would go the other way in a tough battle. 25 tons not holding back would be able to KO a peak human even in their suits after a few hits which Peter can in a matter of seconds.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: wolvie has been webbed and his claws meant nothing to his webs. Energy daggers will not suffice.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By cdiddyman911

@cdiddyman911: wolvie has been webbed and his claws meant nothing to his webs. Energy daggers will not suffice.

Is Wolverine in this battle? No. Plus, if energy daggers took out a Skrull with Reeds powers than Peter will be on the floor with one pinch by one of these guys.

No Caption Provided

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste I'm not up to par to say with Deathstroke like you are. Can you explain how important Deathstroke is?

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By proto3296

@cdiddyman911: he would not be able to break the webbing in the first place. He made his webbing shock proof because of electro. Spidey has dodged bullets from 10 snipers at the same time. BP's daggers will not be quick enough to tag him anyways. I've already stated why I believe spidey takes this with ease. He's shown strength feats well above what he's listed as, such as lifting a tank which could weigh up to 70 tons. He's much stronger than the duo. If they get webbed up they aren't breaking out. It would take hundreds of tons to break the webbing if he webs them up completely. They will have no way to reach their weapons to cut them out. If he wanted to, he could 1 shot death stroke in my opinion. Or at least blitz him and take him out with ease. 1v1 between BP and spidey and I think we both know how that goes. And when BP out manueavered spidey it was before spidey learned way of the spider. Now he has his own martial art skill that nobody knows how to stop. Not even it's creator. Spidey take 9/10 maybe even a perfect score. No street leveler is in his league besides kaine. And kaine isn't on par with him in fighting skill.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By cdiddyman911

@cdiddyman911: he would not be able to break the webbing in the first place. He made his webbing shock proof because of electro. Spidey has dodged bullets from 10 snipers at the same time. BP's daggers will not be quick enough to tag him anyways. I've already stated why I believe spidey takes this with ease. He's shown strength feats well above what he's listed as, such as lifting a tank which could weigh up to 70 tons. He's much stronger than the duo. If they get webbed up they aren't breaking out. It would take hundreds of tons to break the webbing if he webs them up completely. They will have no way to reach their weapons to cut them out. If he wanted to, he could 1 shot death stroke in my opinion. Or at least blitz him and take him out with ease. 1v1 between BP and spidey and I think we both know how that goes. And when BP out manueavered spidey it was before spidey learned way of the spider. Now he has his own martial art skill that nobody knows how to stop. Not even it's creator. Spidey take 9/10 maybe even a perfect score. No street leveler is in his league besides kaine. And kaine isn't on par with him in fighting skill.

You are completely ignoring other peoples comments on this forum dude. @thedailybagel already mentioned he is a 10 tonner at most(IMO I think hes around 16-17 tons) but he has a couple of feats that make no sense like the 4 scans where he lifts over 40 tons. But being Spideys been around so long those scans are irrelevant considering there have been tons of scans showing on him lifting only 20 tons at most.

As for speed, he is as fast as Spidey, no matter the Way of the Spider. Wolverine has commented on how fast Black Panther is, and if @wolverine08 could care to explain that Wolverine is as fast as Spider-Man. And he caught Wolverine off hand with his speed

No Caption Provided

Add to this that while Spiderman was BiB he and Black Panther had a tousle wheree Pete says that almost nothings as fast as Spider agility except for Panther agility:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey all day everyday