TheOriginalSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheOriginalSurfer

each is the original, morals off

round one takes place in wakanda, the next in new york, final battle takes place in a remote forest with no civilians

which team would win

original versions of each character

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Static Shock

Team two, mainly because Wolverine is difficult to deal with.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By EdwardWindsor

Old school Wade was a handfull. But unless he has his teleporter he's not getting the best of either of team 2.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By Erik

@Static Shock said:

Cap has also has a secret weapon. GM protects Cap by bashing in the heads of opponents that are beating Cap.

krilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By krilling

Team 2 got this.

Avatar image for lyellogannikoluiskallarksbsnc
LyelLoganNikoLuisKallarkSBSNC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 :)

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

team 2

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By ShootingNova

Team 1. Wolverine is almost impossible to kill, and cap has an indestructible Vibranium shield. But Black Panther does too, and it has been shown that Wolverine can get memory loss from being shot in the head, which Deadpool can do easily.

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By GTG12

team 2 for me.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By tg1982

Cap and Wolvie for the win.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pooty

@tg1982: as soon as i saw you posted i KNEW what team you picked.......................................dammit i gotta agree.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jashro44

What do you mean by original versions?

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tg1982

@pooty said:

@tg1982: as soon as i saw you posted i KNEW what team you picked.......................................dammit i gotta agree.

I only pick Cap if I think he could or would win, there are many people who I think could or would beat Cap. I may be a fanboy but I'm not one of those blind zealous fanboys who think their favorite could and would beat god himself. :-)

Avatar image for theoriginalsurfer
TheOriginalSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: the way they first appeared in the comics. not in any of the modern ones

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ShootingNova said:

Team 1. Wolverine is almost impossible to kill, and cap has an indestructible Vibranium shield. But Black Panther does too, and it has been shown that Wolverine can get memory loss from being shot in the head, which Deadpool can do easily.

I don't know where you're basing this off of but Wolverine has been shot plenty of times and has taken much worse than a bullet to the face on numerous occasions and has continued to fight. Deadpool shooting him in the head won't do much of anything to Logan. Also, Cap's shield is much tougher than T'Challa's suit. If Sabretooth can cut across the grain of the suit breaking it then no reason Wolverine can't either.

Avatar image for theoriginalsurfer
TheOriginalSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: has to be an adamantium bullet

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

@tg1982 said:

Cap and Wolvie for the win.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jashro44

@TheOriginalSurfer:Team 2 then but its interesting. I don't think wolverine is as durable then as he is now but he was still a hulk villain. All though he wasn't really a skilled fighter if I'm not mistaken when he was first introduced.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Floopay

Deadpool has beaten Wolverine in almost every encounter they've ever had. He's also taken on Captain America and held his own pretty well. Black Panther with his vibranium suit and Deadpool makes this a guarenteed victory in my eyes. Without his suit I still give this to team 1 still, but only 6.5/10.

Scans:

Deadpool vs. Wolverine pt 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Part 2: To be fair I think right after this Wolverine gets out and Wade kills his target and runs off. So he doesn't really "beat" Wolverine, but he does pummel him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Didn't their very first fight end like this as I recall?:

He's also taken on Tombstone, Moonstone, Ajax, Sabertooth, Cyclops (And he had backup with him, Domino, Surge, and Colossus), and more than a few others.

He's also had his head blown off by Punisher and regenerated. He's also been shot in the face several times and regenerated almost instantaneously. I dunno, I like Deadpool here and I'm a bit of a fanboy. However, I am trying to put up potent argument but it's up to you all to decide whether or not I am bias. Deadpool vs. These Two there is no way he is winning, but him versus either of those two would go to him in my opinion. Black Panther is also more than competent enough to take on either of these two.

Team 1 ftw.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jashro44

@Floopay: The first fight wolverine could have won if he stabbed wade in the face. Wolverine has won the bulk of his encounters against deadpool. Besides the op has them at there power levels when they first appeared.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@TheOriginalSurfer: Are you basing this off of the movie? Cause that has zero relevance to the comics. How many Wolverine comics have you read?

@Floopay: You used a lot of out of context scans and very bad writing points for that matter. Deadpool has only beaten Wolverine due to prep and or Wolverine was weakened such as Fatal Attractions Wolverine. That first fight you posted proves my point right and yours wrong. Wolverine had Deadpool down and pinned in 2 pages, all he had to do was stab Wade in the face. Wade only got lucky kicking him off and using special tranqs that he had received prior to the fight did he manage to knock Wolverine out.

He's also taken on Tombstone, Moonstone, Ajax, Sabertooth, Cyclops (And he had backup with him, Domino, Surge, and Colossus), and more than a few others.

Wolverine would murder Tombstone. I don't remember the Moonstone argument so I can't comment. Wade only beat Ajax due to the environment IIRC and Wolverine has tooled Sabretooth on a few occasions when he uses his skill and I can't believe you actually tried passing that garbage Daniel Way wrote when he beat Cyclops, Domino, Surge and Colossus. It's major WIS or PIS if you think Deadpool can dodge Domino, Surge and Cyclops who has tagged much faster people all at once and eliminateColossus by kicking him.

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Recoil1985

I'll assume original means standard and not their classic versions. 

With that in mind, team 2.  It pains me to say it, but Deadpool is the weak link.  He can undeniably give either grief in combat, but in the end I can't see him taking a firm majority over Captain America or Wolverine.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jashro44

@god_spawn: The moonstone incident from the scan I have seen is pis. Deadpool grabs her punch and stops it. Isn't she in the multi ton zone?

No Caption Provided
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44: I believe she is at 10 tons but I could be wrong.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By tg1982

@jashro44: @god_spawn: So. Is it safe to say that Deadpool would/could only beat Wolverine using PIS/WIS?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jashro44

@tg1982:Wolverine should take the majority without any additional factors. But the thing is the op says there both how they were when they were first created...Not sure how durable wolverine was when he first appeared.

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Recoil1985
@tg1982 said:

@jashro44: @god_spawn: So. Is it safe to say that Deadpool would/could only beat Wolverine using PIS/WIS?

I'd say giving him the following factors is the only chance Deadpool stands at taking a majority over James: 
  • Well armed.
  • Wolverine has bone claw.
  • And just to assure it, perhaps some prep.
Even then, it should be a good fight.
tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By tg1982

@jashro44 said:

@tg1982:Wolverine should take the majority without any additional factors. But the thing is the op says there both how they were when they were first created...Not sure how durable wolverine was when he first appeared.

He was durable enough to take on the Hulk in his (Wolvie's) first appearance.

@Recoil1985 said:

@tg1982 said:

I'd say giving him the following factors is the only chance Deadpool stands at taking a majority over James:
  • Well armed.
  • Wolverine has bone claw.
  • And just to assure it, perhaps some prep.
Even then, it should be a good fight.

That's about the same as I was thinking also.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@tg1982 said:

I wouldn't say PIS and WIS is needed for DP to beat Logan. I would say more like prep time or plenty explosives over standard equipment (mainly his swords and guns).

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By tg1982

@god_spawn: Ah, I see.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@tg1982: I will say in a fight out of 10, Deadpool could gain a win or two though. He just lacks any real advantage (save for healing but that isn't gonna help prevent being KO;d or incapacitated) for the majority. He is weaker, is the lesser fighter of the two, isn't so fast or agile he would dance around Logan etc. Guns aren't doing much to Wolverine and those swords have held up to his claws before but Wolverine has disarmed Deadpool before after a few good licks between the two.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tg1982

@god_spawn said:

@tg1982: I will say in a fight out of 10, Deadpool could gain a win or two though. He just lacks any real advantage (save for healing but that isn't gonna help prevent being KO;d or incapacitated) for the majority. He is weaker, is the lesser fighter of the two, isn't so fast or agile he would dance around Logan etc. Guns aren't doing much to Wolverine and those swords have held up to his claws before but Wolverine has disarmed Deadpool before after a few good licks between the two.

Yeah, about the swords what are they? Wouldn't Wolvie be able to just cut right through them? Or are they adamantium as well?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@tg1982: I don't rightly know. I just know they have stood up to Wolverine's claws before. It could be adamantium or a very high grade of metal that allows it to withstand the ady without breaking for prolonged periods of time.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By tg1982

@god_spawn: Well geez, thanks for nothing then. LOL. (joking)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ShootingNova: Private Message by ShootingNova

Online Now

They're both made out of vibranium, and Wolverine has lost his memory by being shot in the head before.

It doesn't matter if both are made out of vibranium, the shield has better durability feats than T'Challa's suit and it's very simple to break but cutting across the grain which is bound to happen with Wolverine. As I said before, if Sabretooth can do it Wolverine sure can as well. And again, all because Wolverine gets shot in the head doesn't mean he will lose his memory. If it was that easy it would have happened plenty of times already when Wolverine has been shot in the head or punched in the face by the plethora of bricks he faces, soaks hits from and continues to fight. Your points are moot.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By tg1982

@god_spawn: So the swords are vibranium. Now, thanks for something!!! LOL.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#37  Edited By Erik

@god_spawn said:

@ShootingNova: Private Message by ShootingNova

Online Now

They're both made out of vibranium, and Wolverine has lost his memory by being shot in the head before.

It doesn't matter if both are made out of vibranium, the shield has better durability feats than T'Challa's suit and it's very simple to break but cutting across the grain which is bound to happen with Wolverine. As I said before, if Sabretooth can do it Wolverine sure can as well. And again, all because Wolverine gets shot in the head doesn't mean he will lose his memory. If it was that easy it would have happened plenty of times already when Wolverine has been shot in the head or punched in the face by the plethora of bricks he faces, soaks hits from and continues to fight. Your points are moot.

LOL I thought the first sentence was yours for a moment. I almost cried.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By minigunman123

What was Deadpool's original abilities, and doesn't Wolvie have a bone skeleton, not addy, if it's his original/classical writing?

I know nothing other than what I've read in this thread, about black panther, but he sounds cool.

If Deadpool has regen like he normally does, stomp. He can't be beaten. If not, then it's tough to say; but if Wolvie has addy skeleton and Deadpool CAN'T regen, team 2 will probably take it.

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Recoil1985

@minigunman123 said:

What was Deadpool's original abilities, and doesn't Wolvie have a bone skeleton, not addy, if it's his original/classical writing?

I know nothing other than what I've read in this thread, about black panther, but he sounds cool.

If Deadpool has regen like he normally does, stomp. He can't be beaten. If not, then it's tough to say; but if Wolvie has addy skeleton and Deadpool CAN'T regen, team 2 will probably take it.

He absolutely can be beaten. He just can't be killed. The Cat, Wolverine, Cable, Taskmaster and Bullseye are just a few characters who can vouch for that.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By minigunman123

@Recoil1985 said:

@minigunman123 said:

He absolutely can be beaten. He just can't be killed. The Cat, Wolverine, Cable, Taskmaster and Bullseye are just a few characters who can vouch for that.

Touche, I don't really read marvel comics, so I guess you'd know better than me. In what animated things I've seen and what few appearances of Deadpool I've looked at in comics though, it looks like he beats Wolvie nearly every time...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@minigunman123: Just to answer one of your questions, Wolverine had the adamantium skeleton in his debut. It was actually a later in career idea to even make his claws bone claws instead of what were originally supposed to be just implants in his arms.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By minigunman123

@god_spawn: Ah! Well then if Deadpool can't regenerate, Team 1 is screwed.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By tg1982

@god_spawn said:

@minigunman123: Just to answer one of your questions, Wolverine had the adamantium skeleton in his debut. It was actually a later in career idea to even make his claws bone claws instead of what were originally supposed to be just implants in his arms.

Wasn't the intent to have the claws be part of his gloves only at first? Then they changed it? I'm not sure, my friend said something like that, and after only one appearance they just decided to have them be a part of him, or something.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@tg1982: I believe so. I recall the reason was that anyone could put on the gloves and that would mean anyone could be Wolverine.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By tg1982

@god_spawn: Was he even intended to be a mutant? Or did they just go "Hm, we need more mutant's for Giantsized X-men #1. I know how about that Canadian guy from Hulk!"? Because that's how I think it went. :-)

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ThatThorFan

Team 2 because of Wolverine.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ImmortalOne

Team 2 would win, but not by far.

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Recoil1985

@minigunman123 said:

@Recoil1985 said:

@minigunman123 said:

Touche, I don't really read marvel comics, so I guess you'd know better than me. In what animated things I've seen and what few appearances of Deadpool I've looked at in comics though, it looks like he beats Wolvie nearly every time...

Yeah, Deadpool is capable of giving Wolverine a good fight, but without factors in his favor (prep, extra gear, Wolverine's healing factor weakened) he's not going to take a majority over Wolverine. Wolverine's more skilled and his durability with adamantium makes him incredibly difficult to drop, where-as his adamantium claws are capable of incapacitating Deadpool.

Example:

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By FourthDeity

@Static Shock said: