#1 Edited by TheOriginalSurfer (88 posts) - - Show Bio

each is the original, morals off

round one takes place in wakanda, the next in new york, final battle takes place in a remote forest with no civilians

which team would win

original versions of each character

#2 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two, mainly because Wolverine is difficult to deal with.

#3 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

Old school Wade was a handfull. But unless he has his teleporter he's not getting the best of either of team 2.

#4 Posted by Erik (31440 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

Team two, mainly because Wolverine is difficult to deal with.

Cap has also has a secret weapon. GM protects Cap by bashing in the heads of opponents that are beating Cap.

#5 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 got this.

#6 Posted by LyelLoganNikoLuisKallarkSBSNC (40 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 :)

#7 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#8 Posted by ShootingNova (15264 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Wolverine is almost impossible to kill, and cap has an indestructible Vibranium shield. But Black Panther does too, and it has been shown that Wolverine can get memory loss from being shot in the head, which Deadpool can do easily.

#9 Posted by GTG12 (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 for me.

#10 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap and Wolvie for the win.

#11 Posted by pooty (10742 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982: as soon as i saw you posted i KNEW what team you picked.......................................dammit i gotta agree.

Online
#12 Posted by jashro44 (19156 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean by original versions?

#13 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@tg1982: as soon as i saw you posted i KNEW what team you picked.......................................dammit i gotta agree.

I only pick Cap if I think he could or would win, there are many people who I think could or would beat Cap. I may be a fanboy but I'm not one of those blind zealous fanboys who think their favorite could and would beat god himself. :-)

#14 Posted by TheOriginalSurfer (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: the way they first appeared in the comics. not in any of the modern ones

#15 Edited by God_Spawn (37158 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

Team 1. Wolverine is almost impossible to kill, and cap has an indestructible Vibranium shield. But Black Panther does too, and it has been shown that Wolverine can get memory loss from being shot in the head, which Deadpool can do easily.

I don't know where you're basing this off of but Wolverine has been shot plenty of times and has taken much worse than a bullet to the face on numerous occasions and has continued to fight. Deadpool shooting him in the head won't do much of anything to Logan. Also, Cap's shield is much tougher than T'Challa's suit. If Sabretooth can cut across the grain of the suit breaking it then no reason Wolverine can't either.

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by TheOriginalSurfer (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: has to be an adamantium bullet

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

Cap and Wolvie for the win.

#18 Posted by jashro44 (19156 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOriginalSurfer:Team 2 then but its interesting. I don't think wolverine is as durable then as he is now but he was still a hulk villain. All though he wasn't really a skilled fighter if I'm not mistaken when he was first introduced.

#19 Posted by Floopay (8574 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool has beaten Wolverine in almost every encounter they've ever had. He's also taken on Captain America and held his own pretty well. Black Panther with his vibranium suit and Deadpool makes this a guarenteed victory in my eyes. Without his suit I still give this to team 1 still, but only 6.5/10.

Scans:

Deadpool vs. Wolverine pt 1

Part 2: To be fair I think right after this Wolverine gets out and Wade kills his target and runs off. So he doesn't really "beat" Wolverine, but he does pummel him.

Didn't their very first fight end like this as I recall?:

He's also taken on Tombstone, Moonstone, Ajax, Sabertooth, Cyclops (And he had backup with him, Domino, Surge, and Colossus), and more than a few others.

He's also had his head blown off by Punisher and regenerated. He's also been shot in the face several times and regenerated almost instantaneously. I dunno, I like Deadpool here and I'm a bit of a fanboy. However, I am trying to put up potent argument but it's up to you all to decide whether or not I am bias. Deadpool vs. These Two there is no way he is winning, but him versus either of those two would go to him in my opinion. Black Panther is also more than competent enough to take on either of these two.

Team 1 ftw.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#20 Posted by jashro44 (19156 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: The first fight wolverine could have won if he stabbed wade in the face. Wolverine has won the bulk of his encounters against deadpool. Besides the op has them at there power levels when they first appeared.

#21 Posted by God_Spawn (37158 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOriginalSurfer: Are you basing this off of the movie? Cause that has zero relevance to the comics. How many Wolverine comics have you read?

@Floopay: You used a lot of out of context scans and very bad writing points for that matter. Deadpool has only beaten Wolverine due to prep and or Wolverine was weakened such as Fatal Attractions Wolverine. That first fight you posted proves my point right and yours wrong. Wolverine had Deadpool down and pinned in 2 pages, all he had to do was stab Wade in the face. Wade only got lucky kicking him off and using special tranqs that he had received prior to the fight did he manage to knock Wolverine out.

He's also taken on Tombstone, Moonstone, Ajax, Sabertooth, Cyclops (And he had backup with him, Domino, Surge, and Colossus), and more than a few others.

Wolverine would murder Tombstone. I don't remember the Moonstone argument so I can't comment. Wade only beat Ajax due to the environment IIRC and Wolverine has tooled Sabretooth on a few occasions when he uses his skill and I can't believe you actually tried passing that garbage Daniel Way wrote when he beat Cyclops, Domino, Surge and Colossus. It's major WIS or PIS if you think Deadpool can dodge Domino, Surge and Cyclops who has tagged much faster people all at once and eliminateColossus by kicking him.

Moderator Online
#22 Posted by Recoil1985 (521 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll assume original means standard and not their classic versions. 
 
With that in mind, team 2.  It pains me to say it, but Deadpool is the weak link.  He can undeniably give either grief in combat, but in the end I can't see him taking a firm majority over Captain America or Wolverine.

#23 Posted by jashro44 (19156 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: The moonstone incident from the scan I have seen is pis. Deadpool grabs her punch and stops it. Isn't she in the multi ton zone?

#24 Posted by God_Spawn (37158 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I believe she is at 10 tons but I could be wrong.

Moderator Online
#25 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: @god_spawn: So. Is it safe to say that Deadpool would/could only beat Wolverine using PIS/WIS?

#26 Posted by jashro44 (19156 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982:Wolverine should take the majority without any additional factors. But the thing is the op says there both how they were when they were first created...Not sure how durable wolverine was when he first appeared.

#27 Edited by Recoil1985 (521 posts) - - Show Bio
@tg1982 said:

@jashro44: @god_spawn: So. Is it safe to say that Deadpool would/could only beat Wolverine using PIS/WIS?

I'd say giving him the following factors is the only chance Deadpool stands at taking a majority over James: 
  • Well armed.
  • Wolverine has bone claw.
  • And just to assure it, perhaps some prep.
Even then, it should be a good fight.
#28 Edited by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@tg1982:Wolverine should take the majority without any additional factors. But the thing is the op says there both how they were when they were first created...Not sure how durable wolverine was when he first appeared.

He was durable enough to take on the Hulk in his (Wolvie's) first appearance.

@Recoil1985 said:

@tg1982 said:

@jashro44: @god_spawn: So. Is it safe to say that Deadpool would/could only beat Wolverine using PIS/WIS?

I'd say giving him the following factors is the only chance Deadpool stands at taking a majority over James:
  • Well armed.
  • Wolverine has bone claw.
  • And just to assure it, perhaps some prep.
Even then, it should be a good fight.

That's about the same as I was thinking also.

#29 Posted by God_Spawn (37158 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@jashro44: @god_spawn: So. Is it safe to say that Deadpool would/could only beat Wolverine using PIS/WIS?

I wouldn't say PIS and WIS is needed for DP to beat Logan. I would say more like prep time or plenty explosives over standard equipment (mainly his swords and guns).

Moderator Online
#30 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Ah, I see.

#31 Posted by God_Spawn (37158 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982: I will say in a fight out of 10, Deadpool could gain a win or two though. He just lacks any real advantage (save for healing but that isn't gonna help prevent being KO;d or incapacitated) for the majority. He is weaker, is the lesser fighter of the two, isn't so fast or agile he would dance around Logan etc. Guns aren't doing much to Wolverine and those swords have held up to his claws before but Wolverine has disarmed Deadpool before after a few good licks between the two.

Moderator Online
#32 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@tg1982: I will say in a fight out of 10, Deadpool could gain a win or two though. He just lacks any real advantage (save for healing but that isn't gonna help prevent being KO;d or incapacitated) for the majority. He is weaker, is the lesser fighter of the two, isn't so fast or agile he would dance around Logan etc. Guns aren't doing much to Wolverine and those swords have held up to his claws before but Wolverine has disarmed Deadpool before after a few good licks between the two.

Yeah, about the swords what are they? Wouldn't Wolvie be able to just cut right through them? Or are they adamantium as well?

#33 Edited by God_Spawn (37158 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982: I don't rightly know. I just know they have stood up to Wolverine's claws before. It could be adamantium or a very high grade of metal that allows it to withstand the ady without breaking for prolonged periods of time.

Moderator Online
#34 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Well geez, thanks for nothing then. LOL. (joking)

#35 Posted by God_Spawn (37158 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: Private Message by ShootingNova

Online Now

They're both made out of vibranium, and Wolverine has lost his memory by being shot in the head before.

It doesn't matter if both are made out of vibranium, the shield has better durability feats than T'Challa's suit and it's very simple to break but cutting across the grain which is bound to happen with Wolverine. As I said before, if Sabretooth can do it Wolverine sure can as well. And again, all because Wolverine gets shot in the head doesn't mean he will lose his memory. If it was that easy it would have happened plenty of times already when Wolverine has been shot in the head or punched in the face by the plethora of bricks he faces, soaks hits from and continues to fight. Your points are moot.

Moderator Online
#36 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: So the swords are vibranium. Now, thanks for something!!! LOL.

#37 Posted by Erik (31440 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@ShootingNova: Private Message by ShootingNova

Online Now

They're both made out of vibranium, and Wolverine has lost his memory by being shot in the head before.

It doesn't matter if both are made out of vibranium, the shield has better durability feats than T'Challa's suit and it's very simple to break but cutting across the grain which is bound to happen with Wolverine. As I said before, if Sabretooth can do it Wolverine sure can as well. And again, all because Wolverine gets shot in the head doesn't mean he will lose his memory. If it was that easy it would have happened plenty of times already when Wolverine has been shot in the head or punched in the face by the plethora of bricks he faces, soaks hits from and continues to fight. Your points are moot.

LOL I thought the first sentence was yours for a moment. I almost cried.

#38 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

What was Deadpool's original abilities, and doesn't Wolvie have a bone skeleton, not addy, if it's his original/classical writing?

I know nothing other than what I've read in this thread, about black panther, but he sounds cool.

If Deadpool has regen like he normally does, stomp. He can't be beaten. If not, then it's tough to say; but if Wolvie has addy skeleton and Deadpool CAN'T regen, team 2 will probably take it.

#39 Posted by Recoil1985 (521 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

What was Deadpool's original abilities, and doesn't Wolvie have a bone skeleton, not addy, if it's his original/classical writing?

I know nothing other than what I've read in this thread, about black panther, but he sounds cool.

If Deadpool has regen like he normally does, stomp. He can't be beaten. If not, then it's tough to say; but if Wolvie has addy skeleton and Deadpool CAN'T regen, team 2 will probably take it.

He absolutely can be beaten. He just can't be killed. The Cat, Wolverine, Cable, Taskmaster and Bullseye are just a few characters who can vouch for that.

#40 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Recoil1985 said:

@minigunman123 said:

What was Deadpool's original abilities, and doesn't Wolvie have a bone skeleton, not addy, if it's his original/classical writing?

I know nothing other than what I've read in this thread, about black panther, but he sounds cool.

If Deadpool has regen like he normally does, stomp. He can't be beaten. If not, then it's tough to say; but if Wolvie has addy skeleton and Deadpool CAN'T regen, team 2 will probably take it.

He absolutely can be beaten. He just can't be killed. The Cat, Wolverine, Cable, Taskmaster and Bullseye are just a few characters who can vouch for that.

Touche, I don't really read marvel comics, so I guess you'd know better than me. In what animated things I've seen and what few appearances of Deadpool I've looked at in comics though, it looks like he beats Wolvie nearly every time...

#41 Posted by God_Spawn (37158 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: Just to answer one of your questions, Wolverine had the adamantium skeleton in his debut. It was actually a later in career idea to even make his claws bone claws instead of what were originally supposed to be just implants in his arms.

Moderator Online
#42 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Ah! Well then if Deadpool can't regenerate, Team 1 is screwed.

#43 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@minigunman123: Just to answer one of your questions, Wolverine had the adamantium skeleton in his debut. It was actually a later in career idea to even make his claws bone claws instead of what were originally supposed to be just implants in his arms.

Wasn't the intent to have the claws be part of his gloves only at first? Then they changed it? I'm not sure, my friend said something like that, and after only one appearance they just decided to have them be a part of him, or something.

#44 Posted by God_Spawn (37158 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982: I believe so. I recall the reason was that anyone could put on the gloves and that would mean anyone could be Wolverine.

Moderator Online
#45 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Was he even intended to be a mutant? Or did they just go "Hm, we need more mutant's for Giantsized X-men #1. I know how about that Canadian guy from Hulk!"? Because that's how I think it went. :-)

#46 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 because of Wolverine.

#47 Posted by ImmortalOne (3262 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 would win, but not by far.

#48 Posted by Recoil1985 (521 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@Recoil1985 said:

@minigunman123 said:

What was Deadpool's original abilities, and doesn't Wolvie have a bone skeleton, not addy, if it's his original/classical writing?

I know nothing other than what I've read in this thread, about black panther, but he sounds cool.

If Deadpool has regen like he normally does, stomp. He can't be beaten. If not, then it's tough to say; but if Wolvie has addy skeleton and Deadpool CAN'T regen, team 2 will probably take it.

He absolutely can be beaten. He just can't be killed. The Cat, Wolverine, Cable, Taskmaster and Bullseye are just a few characters who can vouch for that.

Touche, I don't really read marvel comics, so I guess you'd know better than me. In what animated things I've seen and what few appearances of Deadpool I've looked at in comics though, it looks like he beats Wolvie nearly every time...

Yeah, Deadpool is capable of giving Wolverine a good fight, but without factors in his favor (prep, extra gear, Wolverine's healing factor weakened) he's not going to take a majority over Wolverine. Wolverine's more skilled and his durability with adamantium makes him incredibly difficult to drop, where-as his adamantium claws are capable of incapacitating Deadpool.

Example:

#49 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

Team two, mainly because Wolverine is difficult to deal with.