Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#203  Edited By velle37
@spidey 15 said:
" @velle37: How does he not? =P "

I had always read that DD uses four main styles including Ninjutsu, boxing, jusitusu, and something else. But not a wide variety of skill, though effective. 

Nightwing is known to have mastered dozens of martial arts, and has trained for over a decade with one of the best martial artists in the entire DCU.... 

I don't see how DD is more skilled......
DocJude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By DocJude

BP & DD

crowncoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#205  Edited By crowncoke

I Think that Black Panther Vs Batman and Dare Devil Vs Night Wing ends up with DD/BP winning but barely. 

I honestly think that that the Dynamic Duo would quickly come to the same conclusion and swap up dance partners (Similar to what Bats and Supes did with Hawkman & Shazam in Enemies of the State). 

With Batman going against Dare Devil the tables are turned.  The body control Bruce has is beyond Dare Devil and he would beat him (barely!) and then lend his support to Night Wing (IF needed). 
Night Wing agains Black Panther is a fight of athletics.  Because of the 'stealth feature' fo Black Cat's suit he would take a quick advantage over Night Wing, but this would quickly change and Night Wing would use other senses to track and confound Black Panther.  In the end... Black Panther's forest training is not the match for Night Wing's acrobatic city training and he takes the battle (Again... BARELY... about  53 /47- the other time Batman swooping in for the win). 

Noelieboats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Noelieboats

Yeah gonna have to go with general consensus here. Without prep team one. They are super powered simple as really. Batman could pull something out of the bag cause he is a genius and all but bare fighting team one all the way. Sorry Batman still love ya!!

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#207  Edited By spidey 15
@velle37 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
I had always read that DD uses four main styles including Ninjutsu, boxing, jusitusu, and something else. But not a wide variety of skill, though effective.  Nightwing is known to have mastered dozens of martial arts, and has trained for over a decade with one of the best martial artists in the entire DCU....  I don't see how DD is more skilled...... "
As far as i know, DD use his own style by combining the arts that he mastered. Also he has better skill feats in general than Dick. 
I'm not saying that he is vastly more skilled, but he is slightly. 
=]
RLAAMJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#208  Edited By RLAAMJR

Black Panther and Daredevil.

BP has more devices on his suit ( i guess ) and some magic, while Daredevil is a mutant , with better senses than Nightwing

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#209  Edited By karrob

Id say Team 2. BP & BM would fight to a standstill. NW would eventually beat DD then team 2 double teams BP.

DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By DrTyrannical
@RLAAMJR said:
" Black Panther and Daredevil.  BP has more devices on his suit ( i guess ) and some magic, while Daredevil is a mutant , with better senses than Nightwing "
I like this.
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By ckal
@velle37 said:

" @spidey 15 said:

I had always read that DD uses four main styles including Ninjutsu, boxing, jusitusu, and something else. But not a wide variety of skill, though effective.  Nightwing is known to have mastered dozens of martial arts, and has trained for over a decade with one of the best martial artists in the entire DCU....  I don't see how DD is more skilled...... "
Knowing more styles of combat doesn't necessarily make you a more efficient or better fighter. It is how you use the skills in actual combat and your ability to use them which is what makes you good, not just knowing. Plenty of guys who are masters of one style of combat I am sure could beat opponents who are masters of more than one style.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By velle37
@ckal said:
"@velle37 said:

" @spidey 15 said:

Knowing more styles of combat doesn't necessarily make you a more efficient or better fighter. It is how you use the skills in actual combat and your ability to use them which is what makes you good, not just knowing. Plenty of guys who are masters of one style of combat I am sure could beat opponents who are masters of more than one style. "

That wasn't my point.

@spidey 15
said:
" @velle37 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
As far as i know, DD use his own style by combining the arts that he mastered. Also he has better skill feats in general than Dick. I'm not saying that he is vastly more skilled, but he is slightly. =] "

DD was a ninja, and a boxer, and a few other styles primarily, then he was revamped to have learned from a blind master he could relate to, who taught him skills, primarily ninjutsu. 

But what "superior" skill feats has DD shown to Nightwing? The only thing i see superior about DD is his ability to see things others can't because of his echolocation, and his super equilibrium.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#213  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Shadowland DD Solos them all.

But team 1.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

SnickerSnack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#215  Edited By SnickerSnack

Team 2. Even without prep Batman could learn while in the middle of the fight, and Nightwing trained under Bruce. Both of them could study how their opponents move (I'm not sayin Team 1 can't study their opponents, I'm sayin Team 2 does it better). Plus what's stopping either Bruce or Dick teaming up against either DD or BP? 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#216  Edited By Static Shock

Black Panther being depowered at the moment could be an issue. 

Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man this thread makes me wanna pull out and dust off the old dreamcast and Play Rival Schools: Evolution. When I think about what to say that's what keep coming up in head. 

Ok Team 1 for me and not just because i'm a panther fanboy neither.

It will be a close match since it is no prep.

I think right off the back Batman with throw a couple batarangs just to size up BP and DD. Once he sees that throwing batarangs is useless He will have no choice but to go h2h, although he and NW will try the whole hide in shadows and peek-a-boo trick but Black panther's enhanced sense with still be able to tell where both BM and NW are and DD's radar will also keep track on the dynamic duo. So that whole route will be a no go for them.

As for skills...it's all about what is effective. Yeah a person can know so many styles it doesnt mean anything if those skills are perfectly mastered. If anyone has watched a MMA pay per view. You see all those guys that have like 4 blackbelts and this and that. knows how to wrestle and such, but  still end up getting their ass handed by someone who spent their whole life kickboxing and wrestling.

Now bear in mind all four people were trained at a relatively young age. Dardevil was trained by Stick, BP was trained by his father and uncle along with with magical boosts from the Panther God which in turned he made his own exotic style all together and perfected that style to where even taskmaster can't copy it. BM was trained by various masters and then taught NW who in turned sort made his own style mixing in gymnastics which is very similar to DD's style of fighting.

Dynamic duo most really on their gadgets and evasive manuevers to get ahead in battle. DD is a straight up fighter and don't really on gadgets. just his billyclubs. he is trained and experience to deal with fighters who really on props and such. From the fights I have seen with Batman doing a straight up fight with someone with no gadgets involved, he usually has a hard time staying on top. Same thing with NW

BP's suit can do many things that can make BM's gadgets obselete. His suit alone can knock out all the gadgets in BP's ulitity belt. (I don't have the scan but in BP: Civil War check out the fight with Black Window and the Dora Milaje). So its going to come down to a straight up h2h fight. BP's suit can absorb some damage that BM would be throwing at him to where majority of BM's attacks would do very little damage and in where BM's suit does very little and he would take majority of the damage.  All BP has to do is just stick and move and wear out BM.

DD and NW that would very funny fight due to they both fight like Jean Claude Vamm Damme with billyclubs. Like BM, NW is using to not fighting SKILLED people in a straight up h2h match. Yeah he can take out brawlers and such but when it comes to someone who really knows their and hold their ground. NW stops cracking jokes cause he knows he might get his ass kicked. Since DD is more attuned with his fighting style and his experience with make him a winner. 

Avatar image for greenlanternfan
GreenLanternFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By GreenLanternFan

team 2.... no argument
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Static Shock
@FortressoftheMoon: Black Panther is currently depowered. He has no physical enhancements and no superhuman senses. The Panther God has abandoned him. T'Challa has also abandoned his technology and his vibranium microweave suit. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Static Shock
@SnickerSnack said:
Plus what's stopping either Bruce or Dick teaming up against either DD or BP?  "
It's a team battle. They'd be teaming up against their opponents, regardless.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Susanoo

With Black Panther as how he is right now, I'd give it to Batman and Nightwing.
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock:

I know about the current Black Panther status. I try my best to not think about a depowered black panther in battles unless it is stated that he's depowered. I was hoping I could slide by since the setting didnt state which version of BP.

Well since we are officially going with depowered BP. I need a minute rethink about this match but first I still need to play Rival Schools.  

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Static Shock
@FortressoftheMoon: I was just letting you know, because current versions are default unless otherwise stated. 
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Static Shock:

Depowered is default........

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Sgtcrispy

If they can figure out Daredevil is blind, couldn't they just use sonics and DD would basically be out of the fight? Then It'd be Bats and Nightwing vs BP.