Black Panther and Bronze Tiger vs. Deathstroke.

• 87 results
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By zee crusher

Gambler says:

"zee crusher says:
" During his time in Japan and other countries, Wolverine becomes a master of virtually all forms of martial arts. He is proficient with most weaponry, including firearms, though he is partial to bladed weapons. He can defeat the likes of Shang-Chi[36] and Captain America[37] in single combat. He also has a wide knowledge of the body and pressure points.[38] He is also an accomplished pilot and highly skilled in the field of espionage and covert operations. "
Lmao. You should have removed the numbers. That way I wouldn't have known you copied it from Wiki. No where in that statement does it say he's the best Hand to Hand fighter in the Marvel U."

I meant to leave it there lol. But I shall stop here wrong thread to discuss this maybe some other time. Actually some other thread.

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Lord Doom

zee crusher says:

"Lord Doom says:
"Gambler says:
"And Cap has defeated Wolverine. Like I said, those characters are either better **OR** on the same level. Everytime BP and Logan have crossed paths Logan's been dumped on his ass. And Shang Chi is considered Marvel's top hand to hand fighter."
Shang Chi has to be..Any human who can beat a Doombot is tough sh!t."

ff4 has done it befor there humans.

Gambler says:

"And Cap has defeated Wolverine. Like I said, those characters are either better **OR** on the same level. Everytime BP and Logan have crossed paths Logan's been dumped on his ass. And Shang Chi is considered Marvel's top hand to hand fighter."

During his time in Japan and other countries, Wolverine becomes a master of virtually all forms of martial arts. He is proficient with most weaponry, including firearms, though he is partial to bladed weapons. He can defeat the likes of Shang-Chi[36] and Captain America[37] in single combat. He also has a wide knowledge of the body and pressure points.[38] He is also an accomplished pilot and highly skilled in the field of espionage and covert operations.

"

The f4 aren't humans...there mutates sort of.Shang Chi has no superhuman attributes they do.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#53  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Gambler says:

"And Cap has defeated Wolverine."

Just so I have my facts straight, when was this?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"Gambler says:

Just so I have my facts straight, when was this?"

Like the issue number? Hold on I'll try to find.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Lord Doom says:

<The f4 aren't humans...there mutates sort of.

No, they definitely are mutates.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Static Shock

@ Everyone besides White Mage: Way to stray off topic, guys. LOL.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Static Shock says:

" vs. Initial equipment for T'Challa and Bronze Tiger (if he carries anything). Deathstroke has his grenades, knifes, his sword, and dual pistols. His ammo is limited. They are fighting in a warehouse. Who wins, and give logical explanations on why. "
I'm not sure about bronze tiger, but I definitely know that bullets won't work on BP.
Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Lord Doom

White Mage says:

"Static Shock says:
" vs. Initial equipment for T'Challa and Bronze Tiger (if he carries anything). Deathstroke has his grenades, knifes, his sword, and dual pistols. His ammo is limited. They are fighting in a warehouse. Who wins, and give logical explanations on why. "
I'm not sure about bronze tiger, but I definitely know that bullets won't work on BP. "

I think we already established that.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"Gambler says:

I don't know what issue it was, but Wolverine had that stupid sword.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By WARLOCK2792

zee crusher says:

"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
"Deathstroke wins."
いかにか。 (How?)"
For one hes one hell of a fighter and stronger. Black panther has delt with foes made of vibranium and all but deathstroke is above him. Reason being in one comic he simply crushed kyles fingers stopping him from using his gl ring. In another comic he killed flash actually put his sword through flash by thinking out the fight. Hes pretty much on a level of wolverine here."
Uhm, I think Wolverine would get his ass beat by Black Panther, but that's for another thread.How is Deathstroke above Black Panther? What has he really done for that kind of description? BTW Black Panther is brilliant, so prep time here is kinda voided.
Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Lord Doom

White Mage says:

"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
"Deathstroke wins."
いかにか。 (How?)"
For one hes one hell of a fighter and stronger. Black panther has delt with foes made of vibranium and all but deathstroke is above him. Reason being in one comic he simply crushed kyles fingers stopping him from using his gl ring. In another comic he killed flash actually put his sword through flash by thinking out the fight. Hes pretty much on a level of wolverine here."
Uhm, I think Wolverine would get his ass beat by Black Panther, but that's for another thread.How is Deathstroke above Black Panther? What has he really done for that kind of description? BTW Black Panther is brilliant, so prep time here is kinda voided."

Deathstroke broke Kyle Rayner's fingers didn't he?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Lord Doom says:

"White Mage says:
"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
"Deathstroke wins."
いかにか。 (How?)"
Uhm, I think Wolverine would get his ass beat by Black Panther, but that's for another thread. How is Deathstroke above Black Panther? What has he really done for that kind of description? BTW Black Panther is brilliant, so prep time here is kinda voided. "
Deathstroke broke Kyle Rayner's fingers didn't he?"
I'd be more impressed if he broke his fingers while Kyle was doing some sort of major power maneuver. Green Lanterns are like cops with guns. (although like, a trillion times more powerful). Get rid of the gun, or the way they use it, and it's a completely different level of combat.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#63  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Gambler says:

"Buckshot says:
"Gambler says:

I don't know what issue it was, but Wolverine had that stupid sword."

I thought that might be the one you're talking about, but I went over that with someone else and I really don't consider that a decisive win for Cap. Not when he only got an opening because Wolverine was done fighting after he beat Cap (and Cap never actually beat Wolverine even with the sword, he just held up and didn't do anything with it) and then Wolverine went on to trash him (disarm him and was interrupted from delivering the killing blow) not once but twice afterwards.

This is the thread and it includes images.

http://www.comicvine.com/message/captain-america-vs-black-panther/10820/&c=123&page=13

The reason it was used in the thread is a little different than just saying who wins though so not everything applies. This is really off topic though.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Thats cool man. I guess I was wrong.

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Lord Doom

White Mage says:

"Lord Doom says:
"White Mage says:
"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
"Deathstroke wins."
いかにか。 (How?)"
Uhm, I think Wolverine would get his ass beat by Black Panther, but that's for another thread. How is Deathstroke above Black Panther? What has he really done for that kind of description? BTW Black Panther is brilliant, so prep time here is kinda voided. "
I'd be more impressed if he broke his fingers while Kyle was doing some sort of major power maneuver. Green Lanterns are like cops with guns. (although like, a trillion times more powerful). Get rid of the gun, or the way they use it, and it's a completely different level of combat."

So would I but it doesn't mean it's not impressive.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Lord Doom says:

"White Mage says:
"Lord Doom says:
"White Mage says:
"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
"Deathstroke wins."
いかにか。 (How?)"
I'd be more impressed if he broke his fingers while Kyle was doing some sort of major power maneuver. Green Lanterns are like cops with guns. (although like, a trillion times more powerful). Get rid of the gun, or the way they use it, and it's a completely different level of combat. "
So would I but it doesn't mean it's not impressive."
It's impressive that he's that smart. Don't get me wrong. But with prep time, many genius level combatants can kill just about anyone.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Static Shock

Lord Doom says:

So would I but it doesn't mean it's not impressive."

Even if he did break Kyle's fingers, it doesn't really mean a thing here. Besides the ring, Kyle is a normal human being. I'm guessing Kyle let himself get close to Deathstroke in order for him to do that. In other words, for the story...

If Kyle let himself get close to Black Panther, he would probably break his fingers too.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By zee crusher

White Mage says:

"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
"Deathstroke wins."
いかにか。 (How?)"
Uhm, I think Wolverine would get his ass beat by Black Panther, but that's for another thread.How is Deathstroke above Black Panther? What has he really done for that kind of description? BTW Black Panther is brilliant, so prep time here is kinda voided."

Yeah I highly doubt that. Hes a hell of a better fighter then black panther if you noticed. One stayed in a village and learned to fight there. Wolverine however knows all and every martial arts fighter styles. He can go into a state of blind rage and chance are hes gonna pretty much heal from those scratches.

Lord Doom says:

"zee crusher says:
"Lord Doom says:
"Gambler says:

ff4 has done it befor there humans.

Gambler says:

During his time in Japan and other countries, Wolverine becomes a master of virtually all forms of martial arts. He is proficient with most weaponry, including firearms, though he is partial to bladed weapons. He can defeat the likes of Shang-Chi[36] and Captain America[37] in single combat. He also has a wide knowledge of the body and pressure points.[38] He is also an accomplished pilot and highly skilled in the field of espionage and covert operations.

"

The f4 aren't humans...there mutates sort of.Shang Chi has no superhuman attributes they do.

"

No your wrong there humans. In there own class though human that gained powers an weren't naturally born with them are called mutates. So yeah there humans. Shang chi I think is human as well. Hulk is human to. Composite superman human. The only difference they got there powers some time in life.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@ Zee Crusher...The F4 aren't human,get over it.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By WARLOCK2792

The only time Wolverine and BP ever fought, that I know of, Wolvie got thrown across the room.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By WARLOCK2792

zee crusher says:

"White Mage says:
"zee crusher says:
"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
"Deathstroke wins."
いかにか。 (How?)"
Yeah I highly doubt that. Hes a hell of a better fighter then black panther if you noticed. One stayed in a village and learned to fight there. Wolverine however knows all and every martial arts fighter styles. He can go into a state of blind rage and chance are hes gonna pretty much heal from those scratches. Lord Doom says:
"zee crusher says:
"Lord Doom says:
"Gambler says:
ff4 has done it befor there humans. Gambler says:
During his time in Japan and other countries, Wolverine becomes a master of virtually all forms of martial arts. He is proficient with most weaponry, including firearms, though he is partial to bladed weapons. He can defeat the likes of Shang-Chi[36] and Captain America[37] in single combat. He also has a wide knowledge of the body and pressure points.[38] He is also an accomplished pilot and highly skilled in the field of espionage and covert operations. "
The f4 aren't humans...there mutates sort of.Shang Chi has no superhuman attributes they do. "
No your wrong there humans. In there own class though human that gained powers an weren't naturally born with them are called mutates. So yeah there humans. Shang chi I think is human as well. Hulk is human to. Composite superman human. The only difference they got there powers some time in life."
Black Panther is FAR above Wolverine. His fighting abilities are already incredible, but then they are enhanced with the herb. His entire bloodline is one filled with warriors who have extensive knowledge of martial arts. And I don't think Wolverine knows "EVERY" martial arts fighting style that there is. If he does, he sure hasn't shown it.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Static Shock

zee crusher says:

"Yeah I highly doubt that. Hes a hell of a better fighter then blackpanther if you noticed. One stayed in a village and learned to fightthere. Wolverine however knows all and every martial arts fighterstyles. He can go into a state of blind rage and chance are hes gonnapretty much heal from those scratches.

You need to read Black Panther comics. T'Challa is a master of all

forms of martial arts. He traveled the world, and learned to fight. He

didn't stay in a village for all of his training.

Post Edited:2008-04-14 18:07:22

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Static Shock

White Mage says:

"The only time Wolverine and BP ever fought, that I know of, Wolvie got thrown across the room. "

And in Contest of Champions, where BP danced around him, dodging around him and such.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By zee crusher

Ketch says:

"zee crusher says:
"Yeah I highly doubt that. Hes a hell of a better fighter then black panther if you noticed. One stayed in a village and learned to fight there. Wolverine however knows all and every martial arts fighter styles. He can go into a state of blind rage and chance are hes gonna pretty much heal from those scratches."

Uh, what? Black Panther was sent to study all over the world, he didn't "stay in a village". And he's also a master of all forms of hand to hand combat. You can debate over who's better, but make sure you have all the info first."

Obviously what I meant was that he doesn't know as much as wolverine. Okay I know my info I read marvel so don't make ignorant post like that thinking I don't just off this one post you read from me. Last time I checked he wasn't counted as a master of all forms of combat you should really read up if your gonna say things like that. He was sent to study read your post study he is a smart scientist when wolverine was sent he didn't worry to much on science.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Ketch

zee crusher says:

"Yeah I highly doubt that. Hes a hell of a better fighter then black panther if you noticed. One stayed in a village and learned to fight there. Wolverine however knows all and every martial arts fighter styles. He can go into a state of blind rage and chance are hes gonna pretty much heal from those scratches."

Uh, what? Black Panther was sent to study all over the world, he didn't "stay in a village". And he's also a master of all forms of hand to hand combat. You can debate over who's better, but make sure you have all the info first.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Ketch

zee crusher says:

"Obviously what I meant was that he doesn't know as much as wolverine. Okay I know my info I read marvel so don't make ignorant post like that thinking I don't just off this one post you read from me. Last time I checked he wasn't counted as a master of all forms of combat you should really read up if your gonna say things like that. He was sent to study read your post study he is a smart scientist when wolverine was sent he didn't worry to much on science."

I disagree that he doesn't know as much as Wolverine. As I said, you can debate who might actually use the knowledge better (neither has a very good track record for this though in my opinion since Wolverine rarely does anything but charge in like an animal and BP's skill isn't showcased much) but that the knowledge is there is something you can't really challenge. He's a master all forms of hand to hand combat, you can check that fact for yourself on Marvel Database or the Marvel website (I know you like online resources) or Avengers: The Ultimate Guide (if you want printed material straight from Marvel). And I'm not making any assumptions about you based on this one post. You've messed up enough times for me to think you're Marvel knowledge isn't as great as you think it is. You're correct in that he studied science, but while he was sent to study academically, he also spent a lot of time studying martial arts, something that is mentioned in comics, handbooks and places online.

Avatar image for the_king_of_kings
The King of Kings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They fought in an earlier series and BP tossed Wolverine around the whole fight.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By BlackPanther

White Mage says:

"The only time Wolverine and BP ever fought, that I know of, Wolvie got thrown across the room. "

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By WARLOCK2792

BlackPanther says:

"White Mage says:
"
I liked that artist.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Apparition

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
"In marvel wolverine is eartsh best fighter knowing pretty much all there is to know on fighting.
I don't know about that. That's clearly debatable. But, enough about that. It's irrelevant to the topic at hand. "

he certainly doesnt fight like that. iron fist, and shang-chi are definitely better fighters and cap's better in my opinion

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Static Shock

zee crusher says:

"Obviously what I meant was that he doesn't know as much as wolverine. Okay I know my info I read marvel so don't make ignorant post like that thinking I don't just off this one post you read from me. Last time I checked he wasn't counted as a master of all forms of combat you should really read up if your gonna say things like that. He was sent to study read your post study he is a smart scientist when wolverine was sent he didn't worry to much on science."

I don't think anyone was being ignorant. Someone just gave you a lesson on Black Panther, and you ignored it (I'm sure you see the irony in that). Like I said, you need to read Black Panther comics and look up comic resourse sites (since you like them so much) before you start making assumptions like that. Other than that, I'll let Buckshot argue with you.
Post Edited:2008-04-14 20:57:00

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Static Shock

Apparition says:

"he certainly doesnt fight like that. iron fist, and shang-chi are definitely better fighters and cap's better in my opinion"

Agreed.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Apparition

zee crusher says:

"Ketch says:
"zee crusher says:
" Yeah I highly doubt that. Hes a hell of a better fighter then black panther if you noticed. One stayed in a village and learned to fight there. Wolverine however knows all and every martial arts fighter styles. He can go into a state of blind rage and chance are hes gonna pretty much heal from those scratches."
Uh, what? Black Panther was sent to study all over the world, he didn't "stay in a village". And he's also a master of all forms of hand to hand combat. You can debate over who's better, but make sure you have all the info first."
Obviously what I meant was that he doesn't know as much as wolverine. Okay I know my info I read marvel so don't make ignorant post like that thinking I don't just off this one post you read from me. Last time I checked he wasn't counted as a master of all forms of combat you should really read up if your gonna say things like that. He was sent to study read your post study he is a smart scientist when wolverine was sent he didn't worry to much on science."

i dont get why youre always saying other people are ignorant.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Static Shock

That's Zee Crusher for you.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#85  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I'm still thinking this could go either way.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team takes this.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't Bronze Tiger beaten Deathstroke already?

There is probably something to this scan that I don't know, but:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided