• 99 results
#1 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in a crowded Time Square.

Morals are on. (i.e.: Hank and T’Challa wont hurt innocent people, but Eddie and Otto have no

qualms with that)

Teamwork element on. (i.e.:Hank and T’Challa probably work better together than Eddie and Otto would)

Each team has 1 full day of prep, but cannot alter the battlefield before the showdown. (no placing traps and bombs before the fight)

Which team wins and why?!?!?!?!?!

#2 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, this is CLASSIC Venom? I'm giving it to Team Venom then. Eddie knows how to work with a team to further his own ends, and Ock has always been a team player. I think they were even in the Sinister Six together at one point. Venom could take Panther, I think. While Panther is smart, and Beast would prep with fire grenades and sonic pulses, after Ends of the Earth, I wouldn't put it past Ock to develop a shield to counter those weaknesses. I'm fairly certain Ock is smarter than both Beast and Panther, so I can see him beating their prep and pushing it into a slugging match. Which would make Venom the most powerful one here.

#3 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a good fight, but I give it to team one by a slim margin. Venom isn't going to do much with prep, so any of team 2's prep would come from Dr. Octopus. While on Team 1, both Black Panther and Beast will use their prep, and I'm quite sure their combined intelligence will greatly surpass Otto's. Prepping for Venom is rather easy; just create sonic and fire weapons. Once Venom is down, Doc Ock shouldn't be a problem for BP and Beast together.

#4 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: Yes, this is classic Venom.

I am stumped by this match-up, for the most part. I have a large bias for all characters and don’t want to think of defeat for either team. So, thank you for the reply.

I feel that Hank is more ingenious than he gets credit for, as he has designed and created so much for the X-Men. But, then there is Doc Oc, whom never disappoints with his inventions. In fact, I feel his only weakness, in regards to intelligence, is his insanity. Then, T’Challa is also a very intelligent person, as he creates his own gadgets and gizmos. I felt the only character here that lacked in intelligence was Eddie, but he is not stupid (his intelligence is rated as a 4/7).

The edge, in my mind, went to Black Panther and Beast. With Panthers suit that is ridiculously stealth, and his very apt fighting ability, I thought he would be able to sneak up on and disable Doc Oc long enough for Beast to employ his gadgets to dampen Venom in sound and fire. But, i still do not know who would win in the end.

I do not think it will be a curb stomp for either side. But, I do like to see that there are dissenting opinions out there, makes for a fun battle.

#5 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@JonSmith: Yes, this is classic Venom.

I am stumped by this match-up, for the most part. I have a large bias for all characters and don’t want to think of defeat for either team. So, thank you for the reply.

I feel that Hank is more ingenious than he gets credit for, as he has designed and created so much for the X-Men. But, then there is Doc Oc, whom never disappoints with his inventions. In fact, I feel his only weakness, in regards to intelligence, is his insanity. Then, T’Challa is also a very intelligent person, as he creates his own gadgets and gizmos. I felt the only character here that lacked in intelligence was Eddie, but he is not stupid (his intelligence is rated as a 4/7).

The edge, in my mind, went to Black Panther and Beast. With Panthers suit that is ridiculously stealth, and his very apt fighting ability, I thought he would be able to sneak up on and disable Doc Oc long enough for Beast to employ his gadgets to dampen Venom in sound and fire. But, i still do not know who would win in the end.

I do not think it will be a curb stomp for either side. But, I do like to see that there are dissenting opinions out there, makes for a fun battle.

Beast and Black Panther are physically outmatched by classic Venom. If this comes down to a slugfest, it's over. Therefore, the deciding factor is the tools they employ. They'll obviously use fire and sonics, which would be highly effective. I'm thinking napalm grenades, sonic flashbangs, etc. However, considering Ock was able to make the Sinister Six a threat for the Avengers were before they could be solo'd by Spider-Man, I'll give the prep advantage to him. While Beast and Panther are two of the eight smartest men on the planet (according to the Leader, who refused to allow Ock into the count as a non issue), Ock beat the Leader later in revenge in a game of teleporting chess, thus proving his place. Therefore, I do not find it unlikely at all that anything those two could come up with, Ock could counter. The real problem will be the failsafe. Ock is crazy, and paranoid, he wouldn't trust a Venom without it's weaknesses, so he'll design a fail safe within whatever defenses he cooks up so that if anything happens, he could fry Venom with the push of a button. If Beast and Panther could hack that, then it's over. Otto would know that, and hence would design various fire walls. I suspect this may come down to Panther using his vibranium weapons against Venom, trying to hold him off since Ock has rendered fire and sonics useless, while Beast tries to hack Otto's systems, shut down Otto's suit and find the failsafe for Venom's defenses before he kills T'Challa. I don't think Beast has shown great multitasking abilities, whereas Octavius is jacked right into his arms. So whereas the good Doctor could attack with his limbs AND counter McCoy's hacking, I don't think Beast could do the same. Panther can't hold off Venom AND Ock at the same time, but it won't matter. Either Panther will fall to Venom before Beast hacks Otto, or Beast will get knocked by Otto first. Either way, the remainder gets killed.

Then again, perhaps I'm overestimating Otto's intelligence, or underestimating Hank's.

#6 Posted by nickzambuto (13794 posts) - - Show Bio

I was gonna say either of team 2 could win, but now the prep makes it harder to call.

On one hand, Venom has two quite easily exploitable weaknesses, that you can sure as hell bet both of team 1 would take advantage of. However, on the other end, we have Doc Ock, who could use his prep to counter that without much trouble. But then do you really think Black Panther won't find a way around that? But Doc Ock could always find a way to counter that in turn... it just keeps going and going.

I'll give it to team 1. They might be able to incite an argument between Ock and Venom and use that to their advantage.

#7 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

It would be a good fight, but I give it to team one by a slim margin. Venom isn't going to do much with prep, so any of team 2's prep would come from Dr. Octopus. While on Team 1, both Black Panther and Beast will use their prep, and I'm quite sure their combined intelligence will greatly surpass Otto's. Prepping for Venom is rather easy; just create sonic and fire weapons. Once Venom is down, Doc Ock shouldn't be a problem for BP and Beast together.

Well said. I agree.

#8 Edited by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: Were Beast to take on Doc Oc, and Panther was to take on Venom. Then, yes, i do not believe that team 1 would come out victorious. Doc Oc would know, that during the fight, he is dealing with Hank personally, and would put a lot of his prep towards Hank, and Panther doesnt have the endurance to keep up with Venom forever. But, T'Challa is a great strategist, and i believe that he would know not to play into Doc Oc's hand. Panther would throw team 2 off guard by engaging himself with Doc Oc, and Beast with Venom. Beast cannot beat Venom in a hand to hand fight, but it wouldnt be. With his gadgets to bring down Venom and other weaponry, coupled with his great agility and somewhat impressive strength, Beast would be able to distract and lure Venom into a bad position, one tht Beast could capitalize on.

Panther taking on Doc Oc would be very interesting, as it brings it back, slightly, to a Spiderman v Doc Oc match-up (though, i wouldn't say that BP is quite on par with sipdey...some might). Seeing Beast take on Venom would throw part of Doc Oc's plans into minor turmoil, but not enough to lose the fight, but enough to take his mind a second to re-arrange his attack method; however, in that second of distracted indecision, Panther would attack Doc Oc, and furthur throw him off of his game. As soon as Doc Oc orientates himself with his enemy, and seems to have a grasp on the opposition, Bp and Beast will switch opponents mid fight. This bait and swicth routine will confuse and frustrate both Doc Oc and Venom enough that whatever game plan Eddie agreed to will go out the window in the face of his rage. As team 2's plan falls apart, Beast and BP will isolate and drop Doc Oc, then Venom only moments later.

(its the same strategy the X-Men used to defeat Alpha Flight in their first encounter)

This all being said, your battle lay-out seems very plausable!

#9 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 .They are smarter .

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Team 1 .They are smarter .

#11 Posted by CarolDanvers (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Personal feelings, I would lean towards team 1; but that being said, team two would put up a great fight.

Looking at the numbers, while it seems like most are stating that DocOc is the most intelligent out of the four, He, Beast and T'Challa are actually all rated a 5/7. So the amount of prep time would leave me to believe that Team Beast & BP would take the advantage in utilizing that amount of time. However, DcoOc and Venom would have time to seek out those that Hank and T'Challa are close to and hold them as a pawn - which could arguably end the fight right then and there.

I feel that most underestimate Hank's intelligence, agility and strength, so I will admit a bit of basis towards team one.

I believe either Beast or Black Panther can easily take out Venom on their own and then the two of them will handle DocOc with ease.

But I do have to remind myself that both DocOc and Venom are evil and cunning and will go to whatever lengths to win, while Beast and T'Challa will stay within their morals.

Great battle - not sure how it would unfold, perhaps it will depend solely on how evil/insane Doctor Octopus is that day...

#12 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump?

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom solos.

Doc Ock solos.

#14 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: @jeanroygrant: Smarter than Doc Ock? Hell no.

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Bo88gdan: @jeanroygrant: Smarter than Doc Ock? Hell no.

I change my vote.

Venom solos.

Doc Ock solos.

#16 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Venom solos.

Doc Ock solos.

This.

#17 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: @jeanroygrant: @venomsapprentice: Venom and dock ock are not soloing as long as team 1 has a day of prep. I'm not sure about beast but black panther is both smarter and has better resources then dock ock. Pretty sure beast is also smarter then otto.

#18 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Have you read Ends Of The Earth? Ock nearly destroyed half the population with prep! Not to mention, he outwitted Tony Stark, Hank Pym and even Reed Richards IIRC. Ock is no idiot.

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@venomoushatred1001: @jeanroygrant: @venomsapprentice: Venom and dock ock are not soloing as long as team 1 has a day of prep. I'm not sure about beast but black panther is both smarter and has better resources then dock ock. Pretty sure beast is also smarter then otto.

Beast is not smarter than Doctor Octapus. Read Spider-Man "Ends of the Earth" , and you will see how smart he is. Venom doesn't solo, but they still win.

#20 Edited by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: @jeanroygrant: I have read ends of the earth. Black panther has done things like beat mephisto and depowered the silver surfer using designs based on doom (I doubt doom just handed those plans over) with prep. I'm pretty sure when Ock outsmarted hank, tony, and reed he had 1 sided prep. I'm not saying this isn't impressive I just don't think its enough to say they can outsmart team 1.

#21 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you read Ends Of The Earth? Ock nearly destroyed half the population with prep! Not to mention, he outwitted Tony Stark, Hank Pym and even Reed Richards IIRC. Ock is no idiot.

Hey dude, do you have the Venom vs Human torch & Spider Man w/ sonic emitter scans?

If Venom could tank in that situation, he could solo this fight.

Cause' nothing Beast or Panther could come up with in one day would beat Torches natural power and Reed Richards tech.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomsapprentice said:

Have you read Ends Of The Earth? Ock nearly destroyed half the population with prep! Not to mention, he outwitted Tony Stark, Hank Pym and even Reed Richards IIRC. Ock is no idiot.

Hey dude, do you have the Venom vs Human torch & Spider Man w/ sonic emitter scans?

Cause' nothing Beast or Panther could come up with in one day would beat Torches natural power and Reed Richards tech.

I know of the scan you are talking about. But I don't see venom having a counter for this type of weaponry:

Just add a sonic cannon to some of the air ships or one of the other tanks you see hear and they should be good.
#23 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

I know of the scan you are talking about. But I don't see venom having a counter for this type of weaponry:

Just add a sonic cannon to some of the air ships or one of the other tanks you see hear and they should be good.

Good luck getting all that to time square. Past shield and the United States military.

#24 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomsapprentice said:

@jashro44 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

Good luck getting all that to time square. Past shield and the United States military.

Why would they need to? Shield isn't in this fight. If anything shield and the united states military would help beast and black panther considering both are members of the avengers where as venom and doctor octopus are not. The main point of the scan was to show resources any ways. I doubt they would bring all of this to time square but the point is black panther has access to superior resources. He can get in an armored helicopter and fire the sonic weapon on venom from the air. Then venom would have to some how get to the air in order to stop the sonic weapons.

#25 Edited by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

1 day of prep with Beast and T'Challa? They'll come up with some sonic screamers or disruptors to beat Venom pretty quick. If not that, fire-traps or flammable weapons.

Dr Octopus is a different matter, but Venom gets taken down quickly IMO

#26 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@jashro44 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

Why would they need to? Shield isn't in this fight. If anything shield and the united states military would help beast and black panther considering both are members of the avengers where as venom and doctor octopus are not. The main point of the scan was to show resources any ways. I doubt they would bring all of this to time square but the point is black panther has access to superior resources. He can get in an armored helicopter and fire the sonic weapon on venom from the air. Then venom would have to some how get to the air in order to stop the sonic weapons.

Hey, If Black Panther can bring all of his Wakandans, Doc Ock can bring the Sinister 6.

This isn't in the spirit of the fight. It's what can Panther and Beast do BY THEMSELVES in one day.

#27 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomsapprentice:

I agree with you, no armies allowed.

But i think BP and Beast would be able to make Sonic disruptors to take Venom out and then they could handle Doctor Octopus, thoughts?

#28 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomsapprentice said:

@jashro44 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@jashro44 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

Hey, If Black Panther can bring all of his Wakandans, Doc Ock can bring the Sinister 6.

This isn't in the spirit of the fight. It's what can Panther and Beast do BY THEMSELVES in one day.

I never said he would bring the wakandain army. I said he could show up with some weapons from wakanda.

#29 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomsapprentice:

I agree with you, no armies allowed.

But i think BP and Beast would be able to make Sonic disruptors to take Venom out and then they could handle Doctor Octopus, thoughts?

I think not. Venom has handled some serious noise in the past. And he threw the Human Torch in the water, while fighting Spidey at the same time. Not many people could do that; heat weakness or not.

#30 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@jashro44 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@jashro44 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

I never said he would bring the wakandain army. I said he could show up with some weapons from wakanda.

Most, if not all, of those weapons would kill innocent people.

And any "safe" weapons would be inefficient against Venom.

#31 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomsapprentice:

True, but a single sonic gun that was Human Torch grabbed and used clumsilly is much different from a Sonic Disruptor trap devised and professionally executed by some of the most intelligent minds in the Marvel Universe, these are quite different matters. Not to mention that the Sonic Gun in that issue actually did stop him temporarilly before he slowly overcame it.

Black Panther and Beast will undoubtedly be more effective. That is not a doubt in my mind anyway

#32 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomsapprentice:He could just use a sonic gun from the air ship...Venom is not reaching them in the air. Brock does have a good pain tolerance but with enough distance he would fall to a sonic gun.

#33 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomsapprentice:

True, but a single sonic gun that was Human Torch grabbed and used clumsilly is much different from a Sonic Disruptor trap devised and professionally executed by some of the most intelligent minds in the Marvel Universe, these are quite different matters. Not to mention that the Sonic Gun in that issue actually did stop him temporarilly before he slowly overcame it.

Black Panther and Beast will undoubtedly be more effective. That is not a doubt in my mind anyway

There is a dude called Override, who appeared in Spiderhunt.

He could jam any trigger mechanism via technology. If he could do it, Doc Ock could build something similar, in anticipation of the use of Sonic Weaponry.

#34 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@venomsapprentice:He could just use a sonic gun from the air ship...Venom is not reaching them in the air. Brock does have a good pain tolerance but with enough distance he would fall to a sonic gun.

Venom would just cloak and wait him out. Also who's flying that airship? And would BP just stay in the air while Beast is getting his butt handed to him by Octopus?

#35 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomsapprentice:

They wouldn't need triggers, they could simply use sonic mines and disruptor soundwaves that activate upon motion detection. Sure Beast would probably have a Sonic Gun, but Black Panther is more likely to use sonic-driven blade weapons.

#36 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomsapprentice:

They wouldn't need triggers, they could simply use sonic mines and disruptor soundwaves that activate upon motion detection. Sure Beast would probably have a Sonic Gun, but Black Panther is more likely to use sonic-driven blade weapons.

If Panther came at Venom with a mele attack, he would get his head punched off.

Also, the Override tech was able to stop the Goblins glider. Which means, that it would keep mines from exploding.

#37 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomsapprentice said:

@jashro44 said:

Venom would just cloak and wait him out. Also who's flying that airship? And would BP just stay in the air while Beast is getting his butt handed to him by Octopus?

Doctor Octopus can be dealt with by anti-metal vibranium. He wont have his tentacles or pod much longer. Black panther and beast could easily get infrared goggles to detect venom in preparation for stealth. The air ship probably has an auto pilot and if not I don't think it would take them long to make one. And concerning the issue of venom taking a sonic gun by reed, black panther and beast can both fire a sonic gun at venom. Both are probably capable of making on and venom is not tanking 2 sonic guns.

#38 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomsapprentice:

Except there would be a simple weapon to use against Dr Octopus.

E.M.P to deactivate the telepathic link that Octavius has over his arms

#39 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomsapprentice said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomsapprentice:

Also, the Override tech was able to stop the Goblins glider. Which means, that it would keep mines from exploding.

Black panther would not get his head punched off if he is wearing his vibranium suit. As far as override tech goes iirc black panther has all ready shut off skrull tech before. He can just override doctor octopus override tech.

#40 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

Like he would be able to get all that in one day (eye roll)

#41 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Or more likely it has a backup that counters any over-ride. It's easy to underestimate T'Challa's technical genius. :P

#42 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: He doesn't need all of it...And why wouldn't he be able to get that kind of tech? He all ready has it.

#43 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomsapprentice:

Except there would be a simple weapon to use against Dr Octopus.

E.M.P to deactivate the telepathic link that Octavius has over his arms

Doc Ock is impervious to E.M.P.

How do I know this? Because if he weren't, IM would have Uberstomped him when they fought.

And speaking of E.M.P are Wakandan airships equally immune? If not they're going to have trouble.

@jashro44 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@jashro44 said:

Doctor Octopus can be dealt with by anti-metal vibranium. He wont have his tentacles or pod much longer. Black panther and beast could easily get infrared goggles to detect venom in preparation for stealth. The air ship probably has an auto pilot and if not I don't think it would take them long to make one. And concerning the issue of venom taking a sonic gun by reed, black panther and beast can both fire a sonic gun at venom. Both are probably capable of making on and venom is not tanking 2 sonic guns.

Why not? He tanked Human Torch + a sonic gun. Same thing pretty much.

Doc Ock doesn't even need to fight. All he has to do is make sure that They don't exploit Venom's weaknesses, and wait for the fight to be over.

#44 Edited by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@venomsapprentice said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomsapprentice:

Black panther would not get his head punched off if he is wearing his vibranium suit. As far as override tech goes iirc black panther has all ready shut off skrull tech before. He can just override doctor octopus override tech.

Fine. Then he'll get his head crushed. Or his neck broken. Or suffocated with webbing. Or have his limbs broken one by one as Venom holds him down LAUGHING at his inferior strength.

#45 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomsapprentice:

1: Iron Man WOULD Uberstomp Doctor Octopus regardless. That's a bad example, but i understand what you're trying to say

2: I agree however that Wakandan Airships should not be a part of this fight at all...

3: Human Torch is not a Super Genius like Black Panther and Hank McCoy, it's not the same thing at all. See some of the points i made above

4: I doubt that.

#46 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomsapprentice:

1: Iron Man WOULD Uberstomp Doctor Octopus regardless. That's a bad example, but i understand what you're trying to say

2: I agree however that Wakandan Airships should not be a part of this fight at all...

3: Human Torch is not a Super Genius like Black Panther and Hank McCoy, it's not the same thing at all. See some of the points i made above

4: I doubt that.

Doubt what?

Once Doc Ock whuped Iron Man so hard he almost went back to alcoholism. Granted, he was wearing an adamantium harness at the time, but still.

Spider-Man also has the feats to build an E.M.P. He in fact DOES qualify as a super genius, and he was the one wielding the sonic gun.

Add to that the fact that Venom's Right hand alone, is stronger than Panther and beast COMBINED and you have a recipe for a quick victory.

#47 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@jashro44:

Or more likely it has a backup that counters any over-ride. It's easy to underestimate T'Challa's technical genius. :P

I know black panther is pretty underrated...

@venomsapprentice:

He didn't take human torches flames while taking the sonic gun. He tanked the sonic gun and then when he hit it away from spider-man human torch interfered after the gun was stopped being fired. Also sonics are venoms primary weakness and the gun was actually working until he hit spider-man, so 2 would be far more effective. Dock ock is smart but he isn't smarter then black panther and beast. And venom would crush black panther if he wasn't getting barraged by sonic weapons.

#48 Edited by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@jashro44:

I know black panther is pretty underrated...

@venomsapprentice:

He didn't take human torches flames while taking the sonic gun. He tanked the sonic gun and then when he hit it away from spider-man human torch interfered after the gun was stopped being fired. Also sonics are venoms primary weakness and the gun was actually working until he hit spider-man, so 2 would be far more effective. Dock ock is smart but he isn't smarter then black panther and beast. And venom would crush black panther if he wasn't getting barraged by sonic weapons.

Good luck Keeping up with Venom. He's as fast as Spidey. The main reason they couldn't nail Venom down in that fight, was because he kept moving. BP & Beast can't even fly like the Torch. Nor do they have Spidey's speed and reflexes, so They won't be able to hit Venom AT ALL, let alone simultaneously.

So, while Venom takes down Panther, Ock will be tearing Beast apart, limb by limb.

#49 Posted by jashro44 (22266 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomsapprentice: Venom has a tendency to tank attacks as opposed to dodge. I think they can hit him with a sonic weapon. In this fight he will have to move towards 2 targets and I all ready brought up beast and black panther showing up in an air ship so with prep they can fly.

Ock isn't going to be able to tare anyone apart after his arms and pod are destroyed by anti-metal vibranium.

#50 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@venomsapprentice: Venom has a tendency to tank attacks as opposed to dodge. I think they can hit him with a sonic weapon. In this fight he will have to move towards 2 targets and I all ready brought up beast and black panther showing up in an air ship so with prep they can fly.

Ock isn't going to be able to tare anyone apart after his arms and pod are destroyed by anti-metal vibranium.

Panther is going to be a little busy, so no destroying of the arms.

Venom may prefer to tank, but he's not stupid. Once he sees sonic weapons he will be moving like a bat out of hell. And once he engages Panther, lets just say that Beast will be on his own.