Black Ops Super Team Runs Gauntlet

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Mr Creesy

Wakanda (Pre-Doomwar) has formed a Black Ops super team to complete covert missions. Maximum time allowed to complete each mission isone hour.  No man can be left behind.  Morals are off. Wakandan tech is used for transportation. Mission intel comes from Wakanda.  Team has one week between missions. Equipment is replenished at the end of each mission. Members who are  considered non mission essential do not have to accompany the team on that mission. If the mission is not labeled stealth in parenthesis, then the team can complete the mission by any means necessary.   

How far can this team go?

Squad Members                                      Equipment     

1. Black Panther (Pre-Doomwar)         Vibranium suit, energy daggers, kimo card
  2. Mr. Terrific                                             T-Mask, 12 T-Spheres
  3. Blade                                                     Katana,  P 90, Stakes, Glaive
  4. Bishop                                                   Shotguns made from futuristic technology
  5. Cloak                                                      His Cloak
  6. War Machine                                         Standard Armor

Mission  Location                                     Objective             
  1. Checkmate's Castle                           Download Checkmate files (Stealth)
  2. Bat Cave                                                Recover Batmobile
  3. Avenger's Mansion                              Capture Captain America
  4. Stark Tower                                          Download blue prints to extremis armor (Stealth)
  5. X-Men's  Mansion                                Recover Cerebro
  6. Latveria                                                  Assassinate Doctor Doom
  7.  Atlantis                                                  Capture Namor
  8. S.H.I.E.L.D. Helli carrier                      Take down Helli carrier                                             
  9. JLA Watch Tower                                 Download JLA files (Stealth)
  10. Asgard                                                   Make it into Odin's chamber while Odin is in "Odin sleep". (Stealth)
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mr Creesy

Any takers?

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Scarbearer

Well I think those will all be pretty tough missions, especially since you got a few guys that stealth is not their thing..... but I think with the right plan they could make it to to #6 before getting stomped.  It's probably the fan-boy in me talking, but I just can't see Doom not having some really complex Anti-Assassination contingencies lined up that these guys wouldn't be prepared for.

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mr Creesy
@scarbearer said:
Well I think those will all be pretty tough missions, especially since you got a few guys that stealth is not their thing..... but I think with the right plan they could make it to to #6 before getting stomped.  It's probably the fan-boy in me talking, but I just can't see Doom not having some really complex Anti-Assassination contingencies lined up that these guys wouldn't be prepared for.
For the stealth missions you do not have to use the entire team. You could just send Panther,Terrific, Blade, and Cloak if you wanted to. As far as Doctor  Doom goes, I think he and T'Challa are equals. Considering Victor and Panther's numerous past encounters with one another, I think T'Challa would have the team prepared for the worst.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chaos Prime

Great scenario Here..One thing i would like to ask is the numbers & characters that could be in the following locations that could be a threat for the team?
ie - Avengers Mansion..Will Captain America be all alone?

bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bag_o_x_men

Wow.  Serious challenges, but nearly all doable.  Great gauntlet.
I think they can do everything except the JLA and Asguard.
The first four should be relatively easy.  With the team's various skills and abilities, not to mention knowledge of their opponent/terrain/defenses,  I don't see too much trouble here.
The X-Mansion would be trouble, except Bishop and T'challa should know enough about it to bypass the security system.
Latveria is where it gets really tough.  I think Doom will figure out they're there fairly quickly, but without advanced prep, and with T'challa and Terrific both, I think they can stay a step ahead of Doom.  I think they could also work something up to deal with magic as well.  If Reed can do it, T'challa and Holt should be able to as well.
Atlantis could be a stopper.  Bishop will be a difference maker here I think.  I can see them precharging Bishop so he'll be nearly a match for Namor.  That, plus T'challa's knowledge on him, and Cloak being able to potentially trap him will give them the majority IMO.
The hellicarrier should be a cakewalk after the last couple.  Between T'challa and Holt they'll have plenty of advanced tech and brain power to get in, and they should have more than enough firepower to take it down and the crew down.
I don't see them getting any farther though.  Between the Watch Tower's defenses, whoever is on duty (especially if it's Martian Manhunter or a GL), and the general lack of info (Terrific is the only one who's even been inside), and I don't think they can do this very many times.  And even if they passed this, there's no way they can bypass Heimdall, or deal with the Asguardians.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

I call Racism

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Round 1 - I can see them doing this pretty easy.

Round 2 - This one is a harder one but since it isn't stealth they could do it.
Round 3 - They get through this one fast.
Round 4 - Again this is harder, but with knowledge they could pull it off.
Round 5 - They pass it.
Round 6 - I think they would be stopped here, but i'm not sure.
Round 7 - if they get past Doom, they can do this one. But it will be tough.
Round 8 - Cakewalk.
Round 9 - Really hard epecially if MM is on guard duty, they'd have to be really fast, and stealthy.
Round 10 - can't see them getting past Heimdall.
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheMightyAvenger
@Mr Creesy:  Oh and BTW, nice thread.
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Chaos Prime said:
Great scenario Here..One thing i would like to ask is the numbers & characters that could be in the following locations that could be a threat for the team?ie - Avengers Mansion..Will Captain America be all alone?
Thank you, the answer to your question is no, Cap will more than likely not be alone.

@MarvelJackAss433 said:
I call Racism

I'm just having fun bro. I hope no one else is offended.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By YoungGunna

Stop at ten

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mr Creesy
@bag_o_x_men said:
Wow.  Serious challenges, but nearly all doable.  Great gauntlet.I think they can do everything except the JLA and Asguard.The first four should be relatively easy.
Thanks bro, I think you are well informed of the characters involved and the conclusion you came up with is very plausible. Great job.@TheMightyAvenger said:
Round 1 - I can see them doing this pretty easy.
Round 2 - This one is a harder one but since it isn't stealth they could do it.
Round 5 - They pass it.
Round 8 - Cakewalk.
Round 9 - Really hard epecially if MM is on guard duty, they'd have to be really fast, and stealthy.
I think it is unanimous that round 9 and 10 maybe the deal breakers here.

@TheMightyAvenger said:
@Mr Creesy:  Oh and BTW, nice thread.

Thanks bro.
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mr Creesy
@YoungGunna said:
Stop at ten
Bold prediction fam, but I like it though.
Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By thesupremebeing
@Mr Creesy said:
Wakanda (Pre-Doomwar) has formed a Black Ops super team to complete covert missions. Maximum time allowed to complete each mission isone hour.  No man can be left behind.  Morals are off. Wakandan tech is used for transportation. Mission intel comes from Wakanda.  Team has one week between missions. Equipment is replenished at the end of each mission. Members who are  considered non mission essential do not have to accompany the team on that mission. If the mission is not labeled stealth in parenthesis, then the team can complete the mission by any means necessary.   

How far can this team go?

Squad Members                                      Equipment     
  1. Black Panther (Pre-Doomwar)         Vibranium suit, energy daggers, kimo card
  2. Mr. Terrific                                             T-Mask, 12 T-Spheres
  3. Blade                                                     Katana,  P 90, Stakes, Glaive
  4. Bishop                                                   Shotguns made from futuristic technology
  5. Cloak                                                      His Cloak
  6. War Machine                                         Standard Armor

Mission  Location                                     Objective             
  1. Checkmate's Castle                           Download Checkmate files (Stealth)
  2. Bat Cave                                                Recover Batmobile
  3. Avenger's Mansion                              Capture Captain America
  4. Stark Tower                                          Download blue prints to extremis armor (Stealth)
  5. X-Men's  Mansion                                Recover Cerebro
  6. Latveria                                                  Assassinate Doctor Doom
  7.  Atlantis                                                  Capture Namor
  8. S.H.I.E.L.D. Helli carrier                      Take down Helli carrier                                             
  9. JLA Watch Tower                                 Download JLA files (Stealth)
  10. Asgard                                                   Make it into Odin's chamber while Odin is in "Odin sleep". (Stealth)

1 .Win

2.Win

3.Loose , becuase captain america's alies are way above call of duty levels

4.Probably Not

5.Probably Not

6.No Dr Doom would dominate them

7.Loose badly , they cant even get underwater without life equtiment

8.Mabey ,probably not

9.if they are lucky but if any pathonian finds them they are dead

Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Trackz

9 is extremely hard for them, if they go at the right time though, it's possible only one or two heroes will be there..so it's doable. No way they get through ten though

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mr Creesy
@Trackz said:

9 is extremely hard for them, if they go at the right time though, it's possible only one or two heroes will be there..so it's doable. No way they get through ten though

Not even a peek into Odin's dressing room lol ?

@TheSupremeBeing
said:

1 .Win

2.Win

4.Probably Not

5.Probably Not

8.Mabey ,probably not

I think you are not giving this team enough credit. As for getting to Atlantis, the OP states that the characters are using Wakandan tech so that's more than enough to make it to Atlantis.
Avatar image for thesupremebeing
thesupremebeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By thesupremebeing
@Mr Creesy said:
@Trackz said:
Not even a peek into Odin's dressing room lol ?

@TheSupremeBeing
said:

1 .Win

2.Win

4.Probably Not

5.Probably Not

8.Mabey ,probably not

I'm thinking you are not giving this team enough credit. As for getting to Atlantis, the OP states that the characters are using Wakandan tech so that's more than enough to make it to Atlantis.

well they still arnt strong enough to take on Namor himself this guy owns Hulk 7.5/10
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mr Creesy
@TheSupremeBeing said:
well they still arnt strong enough to take on Namor himself this guy owns Hulk 7.5/10
True, but what they lack in strength they more than compensate for it in intelligence and technology.
Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mr Creesy

WAKANDAN SEAL TEAM SIX

Black Panther
Black Panther
 Mr. Terrific
 Mr. Terrific

Bishop
Bishop
Blade
Blade

Cloak
Cloak
War Machine
War Machine
BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By BatteredArmor

Who's the leader and why no eletric charecter like static or BL
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheMightyAvenger said:

Round 1 - I can see them doing this pretty easy. Round 2 - This one is a harder one but since it isn't stealth they could do it.
Round 5 - They pass it.
Round 8 - Cakewalk.

Agreed.

@Mr Creesy: Cool thread :)
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wise Son
@MarvelJackAss433 said:

I call Racism

No worse than having the four most popular black heroes teaming up in Lousiana after Hurricane Katrina. Personally I think they should team up more. Well specifically Blade and Voodoo. Throw in Werewolf by Night, Ghost rider, etc and make a new iteration of Midnight Sons. I feel like Luke Cage and BP would butt heads too much to work as a team. 

The NAACP would be proud. Surprised they haven't replaced Jesse Jackson with Luke Cage in the comics.
 The NAACP would be proud. Surprised they haven't replaced Jesse Jackson with Luke Cage in the comics.
Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wise Son
Back to the OP. I like the thread. I wish you would replace Mr. Terrific with someone else from Marvel but whatever. Hmm, I think they clear everything save for the last two. The whole JLA mission is a stretch. Unless Mr. T can use his knowledge of the Watchtower and the members to their advantage they're boned. Do they know he's attempting to steal from them? If not he just walks in and walks out. Mission accomplished. I know next to nothing about Asgardians in comics. Perhaps it'd be too much of a strain for Cloak to simply pop up in his throne room due to some magical barriers. I don't know. Can someone clear up how something like that would work?