• 55 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Thanofleeze (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic Feats only

Round 1: H2H

Round 2: Full standard gear

Round 3: Saving airplane passengers from snakes

Round 4: Preventing a Sith takeover of the Republic

#2 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5663 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Fury should win. Ultimate Nick isn't nearly as battle tested. Fury took on meta humans before he was given the Legacy serum.

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Fury was boss, I saw a CaV with him.

#4 Posted by Young_Murloc (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao ok well

Round one:white

Round two:black(I think)

Round there:white

Round four:Idk

This makes me want to start a thread called

black green lantern vs gay green lantern vs muslim green lantern

#5 Posted by Thanofleeze (2926 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by DBVSE7 (3811 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Nick Fury aims sideways for and OS with ease.

Black person shooting a gun sideways = Batman with 100 years prep• Spec.with Lantern rings• and Mxy. with the IG•

#7 Posted by DBVSE7 (3811 posts) - - Show Bio

@young_murloc: That would be a stalemate since Gay Blacks Gay Muslims and Black Muslims and Gay Black Muslims exist.

#8 Edited by thanosii (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7: Black Nick Fury aims sideways for and OS with ease.

Black person shooting a gun sideways = Batman with 100 years prep• Spec.with Lantern rings• and Mxy.

YOUR POST IS OFFENSIVE IF YOU DONT STOP WITH RACIAL COMMENTS I WILL FLAG YOU

#9 Posted by thanosii (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanofleeze: i suggest you rename your topic to Ultimate Nick vs Classic Nick

#10 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, history's repeating itself.

I recall the exact same thing happened in the last thread titled 'Black vs White Nick Fury'.

#11 Edited by ComicStooge (13065 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7 said:

Black Nick Fury aims sideways for and OS with ease.

Black person shooting a gun sideways = Batman with 100 years prep• Spec.with Lantern rings• and Mxy. with the IG•

#12 Edited by Wolverine08 (42784 posts) - - Show Bio

Black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>White.

#13 Edited by Transformers1024 (2082 posts) - - Show Bio

@young_murloc: That would make for the best Green Lantern forum post in ComicVine history...

#14 Posted by Shawnbaby (10799 posts) - - Show Bio

@young_murloc: That would make for the best Green Lantern forum post, in the history of ComicVine..

....as long as you are a fan of Racism, Homophobia, and Religious intolerance

#15 Posted by DarkRaiden (7482 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Nick Fury is Captain America with super tech/powers. He stomps all rounds.

Online
#16 Posted by ComicStooge (13065 posts) - - Show Bio

@transformers1024 said:

@young_murloc: That would make for the best Green Lantern forum post, in the history of ComicVine..

....as long as you are a fan of Racism, Homophobia, and Religious intolerance

Why? One Green Lantern happens to be gay, another black and another Muslim.

#17 Posted by Shawnbaby (10799 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

@transformers1024 said:

@young_murloc: That would make for the best Green Lantern forum post, in the history of ComicVine..

....as long as you are a fan of Racism, Homophobia, and Religious intolerance

Why? One Green Lantern happens to be gay, another black and another Muslim.

And all of them also have actual names that can be used instead of identifying them by their race, sexual preference, or religion.

#18 Posted by Wolverine08 (42784 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

@transformers1024 said:

@young_murloc: That would make for the best Green Lantern forum post, in the history of ComicVine..

....as long as you are a fan of Racism, Homophobia, and Religious intolerance

Why? One Green Lantern happens to be gay, another black and another Muslim.

People aren't going to come in with that mind set unfortunately.

#19 Posted by ComicStooge (13065 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@shawnbaby said:

@transformers1024 said:

@young_murloc: That would make for the best Green Lantern forum post, in the history of ComicVine..

....as long as you are a fan of Racism, Homophobia, and Religious intolerance

Why? One Green Lantern happens to be gay, another black and another Muslim.

And all of them also have actual names that can be used instead of identifying them by their race, sexual preference, or religion.

I think he was making a joke about how Alan Scott and Simon Baz were created (or recreated) specifically as minority characters. I wasn't serious either.

#21 Edited by DBVSE7 (3811 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: No way is that offensive or Racist as a black person I would know what is in this situation please flag me cause nothing that I posted was rude racist or offensive to any race, sex, or people group.

#22 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33607 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is clear

#23 Edited by DBVSE7 (3811 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: Out of ALL the comments mine wasn't even close to bad and you come at ME? HA! Grow up and get real.

#24 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by RogueShadow (10855 posts) - - Show Bio

Black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>White.

#26 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33607 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Aeon-Rising (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Classic

Round 2: Ultimate

Round 3: Ultimate

Round 4: Ultimate

#28 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21932 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: oh sorry. I thought it was a "Samuel l Jackson owns everything" picture. I find his nick fury highly overrated and he is a bore.

#29 Posted by BigCimmerian (8394 posts) - - Show Bio

What a question, white of course.

#30 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33607 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by dondave (37923 posts) - - Show Bio

Joseph

#32 Posted by patrat18 (9812 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be locked.

#33 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic

#34 Posted by Black_Arrow (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

The true Nick Fury wins.

#35 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5663 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Well depending on when this takes place, classic Fury would also have the Erskin Formula in his veins.

#36 Edited by Farkam (4929 posts) - - Show Bio

Black because everyone is just choosing white because they are racist and against change in the comic book industry.

jk

#37 Edited by Hit_Monkey (902 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Thanofleeze (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:

Black because everyone is just choosing white because they are racist and against change in the comic book industry.

jk

Nobody really cared about Kingpin being black. Or Johnny Storm.

jk

#39 Edited by sheryinistoosexy (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: That's not even offensive. It's a joke. Haters gonna hate.

#40 Posted by TheQuestingBeast (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7 said:

Black Nick Fury aims sideways for and OS with ease.

Black person shooting a gun sideways = Batman with 100 years prep• Spec.with Lantern rings• and Mxy. with the IG•

@dbvse7 said:

@young_murloc: That would be a stalemate since Gay Blacks Gay Muslims and Black Muslims and Gay Black Muslims exist.

@dbvse7 said:

@thanosii: Out of ALL the comments mine wasn't even close to bad and you come at ME? HA! Grow up and get real.

@dbvse7 said:

@thanosii: No way is that offensive or Racist as a black person I would know what is in this situation please flag me cause nothing that I posted was rude racist or offensive to any race, sex, or people group.

yeah i fail to see how your comments arent offensive to african americans, gays, and/or muslims. Grow up and get real? I real man with a good heart is doing just what we are doing. That is standing up for the people you harm with your words.

#41 Edited by Farkam (4929 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by Thanofleeze (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread should be locked BTW. I didn't intend it to get into a race discussion, it was supposed to be based on feats only.

@god_spawn

#43 Posted by DBVSE7 (3811 posts) - - Show Bio

@thequestingbeast: 1. I didnt say anything about Gays Blacks or Muslims other than the fact that all three exist seperately and together.. Sooo explain how thats bad?

2. If you understand the whole thing behind a gun being shot sideways and the fact that MOST of the time you see a Black man doing that and how "A Black guy never misses when he shoots something sideways" is one of the biggest jokes thats not against black people not racist to black people (if you understand what RACIST means) it's not offensive to the race AT ALL as a Black person again I would understand this.

So yes grow up, and get real here MY comments are the WORST ones to be concerned about in this thread.

#44 Posted by GrenadeFlow (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate should win this

#45 Edited by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

if we talking Ultimate vs Nick Fury Sr in 616 than

1. could go either way

2. Ultimate

3. Ultimate

4. Ultimate

@jonny_anonymous said:

The answer is clear

lmao!!

if we are debating Sam Jackson vs HassellHoff=

OLD Nick Fury:

17% on Rotten Tomatoes. Best Review is 2 stars- http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/nick_fury_agent_of_shield/

Wasn't good enough to be released in theaters.

vs Current Nick Fury

#46 Edited by TheQuestingBeast (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7 said:

@thequestingbeast: 1. I didnt say anything about Gays Blacks or Muslims other than the fact that all three exist seperately and together.. Sooo explain how thats bad?

2. If you understand the whole thing behind a gun being shot sideways and the fact that MOST of the time you see a Black man doing that and how "A Black guy never misses when he shoots something sideways" is one of the biggest jokes thats not against black people not racist to black people (if you understand what RACIST means) it's not offensive to the race AT ALL as a Black person again I would understand this.

So yes grow up, and get real here MY comments are the WORST ones to be concerned about in this thread.

=Number one, are you black? Cause i am and it is stereotypical as it relates to black criminals. You even admit it is a joke so that proves it is making fun of black people. Secondly and more importantly, you kinda just had a Freudian slip there. You accidentally said the truth!!! You admit your comments are the worst! smh lol

#47 Edited by DBVSE7 (3811 posts) - - Show Bio

@thequestingbeast: 1. Yes, and THATS Racist.. Cause thats like saying every black person that shoots a gun is a criminal.. so no it's doesn't just relate to black criminals.

2. The Joke isn't MAKING FUN of black people..

3. "My comment is the WORST one TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT".. so no that's wrong to.

4. Im at a family event showed them this and they all laughed cause of how much people don't know what they're talking about when it comes to being Racist and Offensive.

#48 Posted by Potato (493 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by TheQuestingBeast (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbvse7 said:

@thequestingbeast: 1. Yes, and THATS Racist.. Cause thats like saying every black person that shoots a gun is a criminal.. so no it's doesn't just relate to black criminals.

2. The Joke isn't MAKING FUN of black people..

3. "My comment is the WORST one TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT".. so no that's wrong to.

4. Im at a family event showed them this and they all laughed cause of how much people don't know what they're talking about when it comes to being Racist and Offensive.

@potato said:

@dbvse7: Ignore him, no point arguing with him.

@thequestingbeast: Get a thicker skin.

guys guys settle down im just making sure no children cry here lol, i got reported for this earlier

#50 Edited by DogSoldier88 (569 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps this thread would have been better named "Old vs New" or "Ultimate vs Classic". This thread is giving license to racial jokes that posters HOPE are not offensive, or maybe don't care if they're offensive. Maybe it's time to lock this thread up.