#1 Posted by whacknasty (5605 posts) - - Show Bio

My first random smash up of the day... 

Black Mask ( Roman Sionis) wants to clear up any doubt as to who was and still is the best underground criminal mastermind. Kingpin feels pretty good about his own legacy, and doesn't like the idea of being second place to someone with self esteem issues...or whatever reason this guy wears a mask. 

H2h fight, no weapons. Normal morals for both.  The fighters begin in downtown Gotham, 10yds apart so they can size each other up... win by incapacitation or death. 

#2 Posted by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

My first impulse is to go with Kingpin. The have close to same fighting skill so I give it Kingpin for sheer strengthen. (no proof)

#3 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin would mop the floor with Sionis

#4 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it would be an easy fight ... I would assume the Black Mask has the edge in speed and his H2H skills are not to be underrated. 
Although the Kingpin has great H2H training as well and the edge in being able to absorb punishment with his sheer bulk of muscle mass. 
I would also give the obvious edge in strength as well as durability. 
I'd say Kingpin takes this in the end.
#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"Kingpin would mop the floor with Sionis "

QFT.  In unarmed combat, there is absolutely no debate to be had.  Not only is Fisk physically superior, but he's also more skilled when it comes to technique.  Black Mask would require weapons to stand a chance.
Staff
#6 Posted by karrob (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
QFT.  In unarmed combat, there is absolutely no debate to be had.  Not only is Fisk physically superior, but he's also more skilled when it comes to technique.  Black Mask would require weapons to stand a chance. "
#7 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
QFT.  In unarmed combat, there is absolutely no debate to be had.  Not only is Fisk physically superior, but he's also more skilled when it comes to technique.  Black Mask would require weapons to stand a chance. "
#8 Posted by whacknasty (5605 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
Ah. Looks like I was led astray by Mask's page...it said that he has held his own in h2h with Nightwing and for a bit Batman as well...?
#9 Posted by Billdevil (433 posts) - - Show Bio

The Pin, for the win. 

#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Ah. Looks like I was led astray by Mask's page...it said that he has held his own in h2h with Nightwing and for a bit Batman as well...? "

I've never seen him hold his own against Bats in h2h, but then again I haven't read all of his appearances yet.  He did, however, beat Red Hood in hand-to-hand combat (with assorted melee weapons in the room).
Staff
#11 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: During under the hood? Wasn't that just an impostor Jason had dressed up like him?
#12 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91:
I only recently began reading Under the Red Hood and I got up to that point... =(  So, I had no idea it wasn't really him.
Staff
#13 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty:
Kingpin given Spidey,DD and Captain America more then they can chew...
#14 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Yeah I've never really though of Blackmask as a great h2h combatant,it just seems like he enjoys pin is his only advantage.There's no way he should be even close to Batman or Nightwing level, he should be about Robin's which is why he always hiring out superpowered enforcers.
#15 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" @k4tzm4n: Yeah I've never really though of Blackmask as a great h2h combatant,it just seems like he enjoys pin is his only advantage.There's no way he should be even close to Batman or Nightwing level, he should be about Robin's which is why he always hiring out superpowered enforcers. "

Which is funny because he has NO formal combat training at all.  He grew up a spoiled brat, killed his parents and then ran his company into the ground ....Then he suddenly, out of nowhere, knows how to use guns well LOL.
Staff
#16 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Ha yeah,I mean the apin thing is what I dont get, why enjoy it so much. Maybe when the doctor dropped him on his head after he was born gave him some kind of brain damage, or when that rabid raccoon attacked him lol.
#17 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91:
LOL.  I gotta say, I was pretty bored reading his classic stuff. His origin just had me going "Dude, you're an idiot" over and over LOL
Staff
#18 Posted by King Saturn (223801 posts) - - Show Bio
aw man... I was hoping this was Jet Li as Black Mask... :P
#19 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Ha for real, I mean carving a mask off a coffin lid, I mean it'd make sense if he was crazy but he isn't crazy he's just mad. And what kind of name is the false face society lol.
#20 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91:
Yeah.  Under the Red Hood was the first time I encountered him, so reading his classic stuff made me stratch my head a little bit.
Staff
#21 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin easily. I really don't know how Black Mask is going to do anything.

#22 Posted by Sebastian Dark (224 posts) - - Show Bio

kingpin wins
#23 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"@nightwing91 said:
" @k4tzm4n: Yeah I've never really though of Blackmask as a great h2h combatant,it just seems like he enjoys pin is his only advantage.There's no way he should be even close to Batman or Nightwing level, he should be about Robin's which is why he always hiring out superpowered enforcers. "
Which is funny because he has NO formal combat training at all.  He grew up a spoiled brat, killed his parents and then ran his company into the ground ....Then he suddenly, out of nowhere, knows how to use guns well LOL. "
He wasn't spoiled at all.......
#24 Posted by duderkyle (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Mask, cause he's cooler and less ruthless..

#25 Posted by NeonGameWave (7688 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Black Mask more but Kingpin wins.

#26 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin.

Also, WTF is up with Sionis' origin?

#27 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

Any feats for Black Mask?