User Lists: 0

Bump

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

I don't know what Joker has really done battle wise in the New-52. I know Black Mask, despite his limited appearances, not only has telepathy (for some stupid reason), but has also drawn blood from Madhatter with one punch and drop kicked Two-Face.

Despite my love for Black Mask, It's probably a safe bet to assume Joker wins.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

So this is like h2h? I believe in Pre-52, BM was the better combatant.. Things must've changes.

Z'

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@warlordeternal: His telepathy on works on the weak willed, Joker doesn't fit said category.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I know. I was just mentioning what he is capable of.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#8  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Batman's Pre-52 abilities and feats are still in place, so shouldn't his rogues as well unless their origins are explicitly revisited? In Death of the Family Joker and Batman already had a huge past together, implying that Pre-52 would still count. I'd imagine most of Bat's villains are the same, and that the New 52 is pretty much ongoing from the Pre-52. Anyone know if they for sure aren't?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By WarlordEternal

@granitesoldier: I know that past events with Black Mask were mentioned such as his battle with Catwoman (which killed him in pre-52 continuity, but in new-52 he survived) and Jeremiah Arkham running around as Black Mask apparently while he was institutionalized.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@granitesoldier: I know that past events with Black Mask were mentioned such as his battle with Catwoman (which killed him in pre-52 continuity, but in new-52 he survived) and Jeremiah Arkham running around as Black Mask apparently while he was institutionalized.

Yeah...some things seem canon still while others essentially never happened. I have the same issue with Green Lantern (which I just started not that long ago) where some things seem to have simply "not happened". So I'd venture the wager that most of the Pre-52 stuff for Bat-rogues are still canon, with some obvious things like deaths not withstanding. It just becomes such a hassle of what "is canon" and isn't.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal said:

Yeah...some things seem canon still while others essentially never happened. I have the same issue with Green Lantern (which I just started not that long ago) where some things seem to have simply "not happened". So I'd venture the wager that most of the Pre-52 stuff for Bat-rogues are still canon, with some obvious things like deaths not withstanding. It just becomes such a hassle of what "is canon" and isn't.

Agreed.