User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SUNMAN
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

no prep

Fight takes place in the Bahamas. Standard gear.

who wins and why?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

manta or DS would be able to solo. Especially Manta.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 1 murderstomps. This is borderline spite. I wouldn't be surprised...Tim and Bane don't have nearly the following that they should on this site.

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LeonardoTMNT

Yep, what JakeN7 said. This is a complete and utter stomp for team 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard bane is superhuman new 52 even without venom. In that case he should be able to put up a fight here so I wouldn't call this a stomp. Tim won't be doing much without prep though so team one still wins but I'm not sure it's a stomp unless I'm wrong about bane

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could Bane even survive one blast from Manta's helmet? lol I know Tim will become another dead Robin.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

where did all the Bane fans go? I don't visit this site nearly as much as I use to 5 years ago but I remember a several people telling me how beastly Bane had become thanks to his power up.

Were they just blowing smoke?

Also where are all the Tim fans? I almost went Crossbones but switched him out for Tim because I figured Tim could bring some gadgets and tactics ot help even things out.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarthAznable

@jayc1324 He was pretty strong off venom pre 52 as well.

Deathstroke is above Bane and Tim....Adding Black Manta just overkill.

@sunman Tim may be skilled but he hasn't been treated well in the New 52. His martial skill isn't up there yet. Still needs time to grow. Standard gear for Slade is Nth armor which will take anything either Bane or Tim can dish out.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

manta or DS would be able to solo. Especially Manta.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jayc1324 said:

I heard bane is superhuman new 52 even without venom. In that case he should be able to put up a fight here so I wouldn't call this a stomp. Tim won't be doing much without prep though so team one still wins but I'm not sure it's a stomp unless I'm wrong about bane

No this is spite. Bane would get wrecked by either of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: yeah I know I just heard someone say that it was specifically stated that he was superhuman now without venom, like Slade. With venom he should be stronger than Slade. But I don't think it would matter because of nth metal and slades other powers and skills and weapons. same with manta

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this was just H2H only,other than Manta,I see Bane giving Slade one hell of a fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

If that was the case then it still wouldnt matter, because know for sure slade and manta have fought people who were superhuman, and there on the borderline of being superhuman. Now im not saying that they literlaly walk up and 1 shot bane, but its not going to be much of a fight due to slade and his feats. However, manta with his lazer and his H2H combat wouldnt lose to either of them as well. So team one is just out classed.

@sunman said:

where did all the Bane fans go? I don't visit this site nearly as much as I use to 5 years ago but I remember a several people telling me how beastly Bane had become thanks to his power up.

Were they just blowing smoke?

Also where are all the Tim fans? I almost went Crossbones but switched him out for Tim because I figured Tim could bring some gadgets and tactics ot help even things out.

What is tim going to do? Sure gadgets and such can help, but tactics wont do much considering team one has very good people who can prep and think just fast as tim ( ofc even better imo ).

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 has nothing to do here. A single blast from Manta's optics will destroy them both.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 has nothing to do here. A single blast from Manta's optics will destroy them both.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17  Edited By theodixon9

Team 1 wins quite easily I think. Black Manta's armour can withstand Aquaman's punches and his energy blasts are pretty powerful too. Add Deathstroke and the two wipe the floor with the other guys. If we're using New 52 Bane, the Man Who Broke the Bat may be able to lift more than his previous version (I would estimate around 10 tons) but he still wont be able to take either of his opponents down easily (especially Black Manta).

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By Fallschirmjager

As much as I love him, I think Manta is a little overrated for right now. His feats are so few. Yes he has fought Aquaman, but just because two comic characters fight each other doesn't mean they're on the same strength level. Manta has never been in Aquaman's league, they just fight evenly when the writers demand it (and Aquaman has basically always won).

That being said, if you want to entertain some ABC logic - at least for his optic blasts - Manta's blast at point blank range destroyed Arthur's armor and gave him minor burns. Aquaman tanked a torpedo without a scratch to his armor and swam in lava (700-1300c) without burns. He's also endured numerous other explosions with only minor or no damage to himself and his armor. The only other time it was damaged was when he blew up in a plane and it tore off half his armor (not the whole thing like Manta did). Dead King also pierced it with his ice constructs, but he's a continent buster so lol.

So its very possible its something around building level destructive capacity I would imagine. Even if you think its a high estimate, the beam destroyed a boat that Arthur was standing on, after he dodged the blast.

Again, very ABC logic based, but impressive in that regard nevertheless.