Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RadiantTheLight

Black Mage from 8-Bit Theater

VS 

Vivi from Final Fantasy 9 

Who will win? The user of the hate-energy-gathering Hadouken or the user of Doomsday?
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Decoy Elite

Here's an idea, before you make a match involving characters from 8-Bit Theater, read the freakin' comic. 

Hadouken's are powered by love, not hate. Except in one case where the Hadouken was powered by evil (which is still not hate) and unless this Vivi fellow can take a asteroid to the face, I hardly think they're winning this.

Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Decoy Elite said:
" Here's an idea, before you make a match involving characters from 8-Bit Theater, read the freakin' comic.   Hadouken's are powered by love, not hate. Except in one case where the Hadouken was powered by evil (which is still not hate) and unless this Vivi fellow can take a asteroid to the face, I hardly think they're winning this. "
I've read the whole thing... Sorry if I am not an 8-Bit Theater Genious like you. 
I know that the Hadouken gathers the energy of love... turning it into HATE AND DESTRUCTION... meh, maybe I could've said that... I mean, I dont read the whole 8-Bit Theater everyday. I cant remember everything....

I know
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Decoy Elite
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" Here's an idea, before you make a match involving characters from 8-Bit Theater, read the freakin' comic.   Hadouken's are powered by love, not hate. Except in one case where the Hadouken was powered by evil (which is still not hate) and unless this Vivi fellow can take a asteroid to the face, I hardly think they're winning this. "
I've read the whole thing... Sorry if I am not an 8-Bit Theater Genious like you.  I know that the Hadouken gathers the energy of love... turning it into HATE AND DESTRUCTION... meh, maybe I could've said that... I mean, I dont read the whole 8-Bit Theater everyday. I cant remember everything.... I know "
I don't have to be a genius to read the whole archive before I start making battles. 
It's not like the story is even ongoing, the comic ended, you have no excuse for not knowing anything except that you don't read the comic. 
In which case, why are you even making battle involving characters you don't know about?
Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Decoy Elite said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
I've read the whole thing... Sorry if I am not an 8-Bit Theater Genious like you.  I know that the Hadouken gathers the energy of love... turning it into HATE AND DESTRUCTION... meh, maybe I could've said that... I mean, I dont read the whole 8-Bit Theater everyday. I cant remember everything.... I know "
I don't have to be a genius to read the whole archive before I start making battles.  It's not like the story is even ongoing, the comic ended, you have no excuse for not knowing anything except that you don't read the comic.  In which case, why are you even making battle involving characters you don't know about? "
Dude! I'VE READ THE ENTIRE 8-BIT THEATER! I know it freakin ended! I know about them goddamnit, you have not the right to say that I dont just becouse I dont know about it as much as you do! I know what Black Mage, Fighter, Red Mage and Thief are capable off, I know how their personalities, how they got their job's upegrades from Bahamut, and such... but it seems that you're bashing everything I say about it at every single detail... Is that for you to look superior becouse you're making me look that I dont know what I'm talking about while you are the all-knowing god of 8-Bit Theater who bashes me becouse I dont know as much or I sound that I dont know as much as you do? If that is so, then you sir, are an asshole, that's just an option though, and I hope you're not like that.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Decoy Elite
@RadiantTheLight:  If you're read the entire thing then how do you keep screwing up simple stuff that's pointed out in the comic?
The Orbs, aren't called Chaos orbs and they're not the reason that Sarda turned into Chaos, Black Mage's evil overload is what did that. 
Figther has never frozen time and he doesn't use chainsaws, he just uses an attack called Glorious Chainsaw method. And there is no "Knight Mode" it's either upgraded Fighter or not. 

The reason I keep pointing this crap out is because I don't like watching people hand out misinformation while destroying the cannon of one of my favorite webcomics. 
I don't care if that makes me an arse, I'd rather be an arse that points out when people screw up, than an arse that stands by and watches someone misinform an entire site.
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AMS

**Walks in thread, takes a look around and walks back out.**

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Matezoide2

Black Mage slaughters Vivi

maximotheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By maximotheone

@Decoy Elite said:

and unless this Vivi fellow can take a asteroid to the face, I hardly think they're winning this.

well does the move comet count as an asteroid because he can take it then

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Did not realize "8-bit theater" was such a hot thing.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TifaLockhart

@texasdeathmatch: It's fraggin' great. Black Mage is my favorite.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: Hah I believe it, I was just referring to the overly aggressive posts at the beginning of this thread.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

BM