Black Lantern Superman (Kal-L) vs Ion (Sodam Yat)

• 52 results
superhitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By superhitman

VS 

Who wins?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

if ION got his butt kicked by prime then the real pre-crisis sups will own him the black ring is just over kill
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Waffle Fries

Man, Supe's looks bad ass in that pic!
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

we still have no idea what the Black Lanterns are capable of so putting them in battle threads is kind of pointless

Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Waffle Fries
@superhitman:
sorry for what?
superhitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By superhitman
@Waffle Fries said:
"@superhitman: sorry for what? "

haha....nothing....yes sup looks bad ass :O
xXSilowXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By xXSilowXx

Nice superman picture

stevepidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By stevepidge

Jesus lord another direct superman bad guy clone.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@stevepidge said:
"Jesus lord another direct superman bad guy clone. "

WRONG 
this superman is from golden age and became null when crisis happened so you are WRONG
Waffle Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Waffle Fries

lol, if anything, this is the first true superman. Technically current supe's is a clone of thise supes.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Waffle Fries said:
"lol, if anything, this is the first true superman. Technically current supe's is a clone of thise supes. "

lol very true
Tmul501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Tmul501

I think if Ion were more experienced he might be able to take BL Supes down, but I seriously doubt he could now. BTW, is Sodom Yat dead?

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Tmul501 said:
"I think if Ion were more experienced he might be able to take BL Supes down, but I seriously doubt he could now. BTW, is Sodom Yat dead? "

no he's even alive in the 31st time line lol
stevepidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By stevepidge
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:

" @stevepidge said:

WRONG this superman is from golden age and became null when crisis happened so you are WRONG "
He's super man, he's a bad guy and he's just like the other umpteen thousand S wearing freaks. oh except he wearing a black ring "sigh" and is a zombie. I am however looking forward to the introduction of "shit brown lanterns" whose powers allow them to bash people with only giant items found in the bathroom. seems they have all the other colors covered.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@stevepidge said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @stevepidge said:
WRONG this superman is from golden age and became null when crisis happened so you are WRONG "
He's super man, he's a bad guy and he's just like the other umpteen thousand S wearing freaks. oh except he wearing a black ring "sigh" and is a zombie. I'm am looking forward to the introduction of "shit brown lanterns" seems they have all the other colors covered. "

go read some DC and then come back and tell me how wrong you are, all this was fortold a LONG time ago, and again this is the FIRST superman so how can he be a clone?
stevepidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By stevepidge

becuase he's dead. Superman is good he is bad so he is not superman. He's just another superman from another one of your 52 dimensions claiming to be the real deal.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@stevepidge said:
"becuase he's dead. Superman is good he is bad so he is not superman. He's just another superman from another one of your 52 dimensions claiming to be the real deal. "

no he IS the real deal THE FIRST superman aka GOLDEN AGE get it yet?
stevepidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By stevepidge
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @stevepidge said:
"becuase he's dead. Superman is good he is bad so he is not superman. He's just another superman from another one of your 52 dimensions claiming to be the real deal. "
no he IS the real deal THE FIRST superman aka GOLDEN AGE get it yet? "
you mean the retconned age? the age of crutch kid ass whippin? Oh that makes perfect sense.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@stevepidge said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @stevepidge said:
you mean the retconned age? the age of crutch kid ass whippin? Oh that makes perfect sense. "

stevepidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By stevepidge

Wow just wow. you really eat this stuff up don't you?

So the current superman flying around Metropolis is a FAKE, an imposter! the people have been duped!

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@stevepidge said:
"Wow just wow. you really eat this stuff up don't you? "
no i just can't understand why you talk about something you know nothing about thus the facepalm
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stevepidge said:
" Wow just wow. you really eat this stuff up don't you?   So the current superman flying around Metropolis is a FAKE, an imposter! the people have been duped! "
no, he's the real superman of his earth.  The black lantern was the real superman of his earth (pre crisis earth-2)
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @stevepidge said:
" Wow just wow. you really eat this stuff up don't you?   So the current superman flying around Metropolis is a FAKE, an imposter! the people have been duped! "
no, he's the real superman of his earth.  The black lantern was the real superman of his earth (pre crisis earth-2) "

aka the first superman
TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheGuy
@DC_Marvel_1000: Lol, real pre crisis Supes is only a technicality. The one with crazy feats is the current Superman of Earth-1 isn't it? He's just been retconned into being weak and now he's mostly gotten back to bronze age levels. 

Sodam Yat wins this if he's gotten smart with the ION power, but knowing him he'd try to muscle it out and thats not happening.  
Strong enough to knock out Pre crisis Superman with a sucker punch. 
Sends a Weakened COIE Anti Monitor back with a punch. 
Tosses a Moon no problem. 
Throws Asteroids like Baseballs.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@TheGuy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: Lol, real pre crisis Supes is only a technicality. The one with crazy feats is the current Superman of Earth-1 isn't it? He's just been retconned into being weak and now he's mostly gotten back to bronze age levels. 

Sodam Yat wins this if he's gotten smart with the ION power, but knowing him he'd try to muscle it out and thats not happening.  

"

no during the crisis the golden age superman was locked away with his lois superboy prime and luther of............some other earth and thats where they watched everything up to infinite crisis happen, zero hour EVERYTHING, current superman is from the new earth.
xXSilowXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By xXSilowXx
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @stevepidge said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @stevepidge said:
you mean the retconned age? the age of crutch kid ass whippin? Oh that makes perfect sense. "

"
LMAO love that
stevepidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By stevepidge
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @stevepidge said:
no, he's the real superman of his earth.  The black lantern was the real superman of his earth (pre crisis earth-2) "
So the black superman IS in fact from another dimension and is in FACT not the real superman of the defacto DC universe. So basically what I just said, but much more elegantly. 

Hope it doesn't break Dc_Marvel's heart.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@stevepidge said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
" @stevepidge said:
So the black superman IS in fact from another dimension and is in FACT not the real superman of the defacto DC universe. So basically what I just said, but much more elegantly.   Hope it doesn't break Dc_Marvel's heart. "
he IS the real superman the FIRST superman he is not a clone the current superman is just from another earth after this one gave up his life to save current sups earth, read some COIE and infinite crisis
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @the human Juggernaut said:
" @stevepidge said:
aka the first superman "
the first superman from the first world to be published in DC comics, yes.
stevepidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By stevepidge

Damn DC killed superman twice hmm. So which of the 52 earths is the current superman from?

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@stevepidge said:
"Damn DC killed superman twice hmm. So which of the 52 earths is the current superman from? "

earth one.
TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheGuy
@DC_Marvel_1000: There technically were two supermen at the time during the Pre Crisis era, Golden Age was Earth 2 and Silver Age was Earth 1. Earth 1 Superman would get sent back to normal earth and retconned repeatedly until he is the Superman of Today. Unless you consider the Infinite Crisis to have recreated current Superman, or that when the Multiverse was destoyed in the COIE that he was remade, or any other time like with Parallax or Zero Hour. The only change I guess is that his powers fluctuated and he lost memories.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@TheGuy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: There technically were two supermen at the time during the Pre Crisis era, Golden Age was Earth 2 and Silver Age was Earth 1. Earth 1 Superman would get sent back to normal earth and retconned repeatedly until he is the Superman of Today. Unless you consider the Infinite Crisis to have recreated current Superman, or that when the Multiverse was destoyed in the COIE that he was remade, or any other time like with Parallax or Zero Hour. The only change I guess is that his powers fluctuated and he lost memories. "

you have it about right and we know superman did not lose his knowhow oh COIE since in LO3W he talks about finding the superboy (that being prime) who helped him all those years ago on COIE, but golden age is and always will be the first superman
stevepidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By stevepidge

1. WTF? That is seriously convoluted. DC universe seems like a computer that has never been defragged.

2. Where is my Earth 2 prime infinte ultimate one million Wonder Woman

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@stevepidge said:
" 1. WTF? That is seriously convoluted. DC universe seems like a computer that has never been defragged.  2. Where is my Earth 2 prime infinte ultimate one million Wonder Woman "

maybe to one who knows nothing about the DC comics
TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheGuy
@DC_Marvel_1000: I was actually confused by the fact that he didn't lose memories I understand it was because he was in the Antimatter universe when The single Earth was remade, but you'd think he'd do something about all that knowledge everyone lost. Aside his knowledge of time before the COIE has been iffy at best, he'll remeber Superboy prime but he"ll be suprised like by the Miracle Machine, even though he was around as Superboy. Hell the Legion is a whole retcon mess I don't even wanna start about.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@TheGuy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: I was actually confused by the fact that he didn't lose memories I understand it was because he was in the Antimatter universe when The single Earth was remade, but you'd think he'd do something about all that knowledge everyone lost. Aside his knowledge of time before the COIE has been iffy at best, he'll remeber Superboy prime but he"ll be suprised like by the Miracle Machine, even though he was around as Superboy. Hell the Legion is a whole retcon mess I don't even wanna start about. "

for sure, we have to wonder that if yat is the last GL alive in the 31st then this means that a event should happen soon that wipes the core out, then you have the idea of prime knowing all from COIE and no one knowing about him other then sups and then THIS should tell you that superman knew about them still being alive somewhere but never helping them ect ect.
TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheGuy
@DC_Marvel_1000: lol, even funnier, the Controllers made the Mircle Machine in 2960 even though they just got eaten by Larfleeze. lol plothole much?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@TheGuy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: lol, even funnier, the Controllers made the Mircle Machine in 2960 even though they just got eaten by Larfleeze. lol plothole much? "

XD no doubt
superhitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By superhitman
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@stevepidge said:
"Damn DC killed superman twice hmm. So which of the 52 earths is the current superman from? "
earth one. "

new earth XD
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Stormultt
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@TheGuy said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000: I was actually confused by the fact that he didn't lose memories I understand it was because he was in the Antimatter universe when The single Earth was remade, but you'd think he'd do something about all that knowledge everyone lost. Aside his knowledge of time before the COIE has been iffy at best, he'll remeber Superboy prime but he"ll be suprised like by the Miracle Machine, even though he was around as Superboy. Hell the Legion is a whole retcon mess I don't even wanna start about. "
for sure, we have to wonder that if yat is the last GL alive in the 31st then this means that a event should happen soon that wipes the core out, then you have the idea of prime knowing all from COIE and no one knowing about him other then sups and then THIS should tell you that superman knew about them still being alive somewhere but never helping them ect ect. "

To many damn supermen ANYWAY!
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Stormultt said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@TheGuy said:
for sure, we have to wonder that if yat is the last GL alive in the 31st then this means that a event should happen soon that wipes the core out, then you have the idea of prime knowing all from COIE and no one knowing about him other then sups and then THIS should tell you that superman knew about them still being alive somewhere but never helping them ect ect. "
To many damn supermen ANYWAY! "
There is only one Superman
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Stormultt

speaking about overall with the other earths plus prime
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Stormultt said:
" speaking about overall with the other earths plus prime "
Those are different characters...
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Stormultt
@Johnny_Nemesis:
Still to many for me!
TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheGuy
@Stormultt: Think, there aren't just loads of Supermen, there are loads of Wonder Women, GL's, Batmen, etc.

DC continuity is just as legitimate as the Exiles are for Marvel.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
the Black Lantern Superman probably could win this... Sodom Yat does a lot of Wanking... so he could take advantage of that
superhitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By superhitman
@King Saturn said:
"the Black Lantern Superman probably could win this... Sodom Yat does a lot of Wanking... so he could take advantage of that "

maybe...supes is more experienced... 

I hope this fight in The Blackest Night XD
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@superhitman said:
" @King Saturn said:
"the Black Lantern Superman probably could win this... Sodom Yat does a lot of Wanking... so he could take advantage of that "
maybe...supes is more experienced...  I hope this fight in The Blackest Night XD "
we shall see
death monger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By death monger

i say sotam he put up a hell of a fight againt prime kal l is good but ion is ion