#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Who wins and why.

#2 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

black flash

#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know.

#4 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom

#5 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

zoom isn't connected to the speedforce, so black flash would never go after him to begin with.

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Flash...

noone is fast enough to outrun Death

M

#7 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Black Flash...noone is fast enough to outrun DeathM"

but zoom isn't connected to the speedforce, so black flash wouldn't come for him.

#8 Posted by KR1$UPR3M3 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

zoom hes faster then superman,quicksilver AND flash put together.

#9 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom from what ive seen.

#10 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

zoom isn't "fast", me just uses time the same way current Quicksilver does.

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

the human Juggernaut says:

"but zoom isn't connected to the speedforce, so black flash wouldn't come for him."

so?

Superman isn't in the Marvel universe, doesn't stop us from debating Superman Vs Hulk / gladiator / magneto / whoever...

M

#12 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Black Flash...noone is fast enough to outrun DeathM"

OR RLY

Looks at the latest event where flash is coming back from the dead

hmmm... i have reason of doubt, re-think :P

#13 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"the human Juggernaut says:
"but zoom isn't connected to the speedforce, so black flash wouldn't come for him."

so?

Superman isn't in the Marvel universe, doesn't stop us from debating Superman Vs Hulk / gladiator / magneto / whoever...

M

"

black flash only deals with speedforce people. His only purpose is to take dead ones to the speed force.

#14 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else.

#15 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Flash is like the grim reaper for speedsters.

He doesn't fight anybody.  It's like putting the Watcher in a fight.

Not applicable.

#16 Posted by never give up (9484 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Flash.

#17 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Flash is one ugly Motherfu#ka
#18 Posted by never give up (9484 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Black Flash is one ugly Motherfu#ka
"
LMAO.
#19 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"

Black Flash...

noone is fast enough to outrun Death

M

"
Wally has, I'm sure that Zoom could too

but like people above said, Black Flash doesn't even fight so....
#20 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"Black Flash is one ugly Motherfu#ka
"
LMAO."
He Really Is Though
#21 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Flash stomps it

#22 Posted by Icarusflies (12452 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom. He could easily outrun the Black Flash.

Moderator
#23 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
Icarusflies said:
"Zoom. He could easily outrun the Black Flash."
lies, zoom is dead
#24 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

If flash can outrun the black flash

Zoom can do it as well

#25 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

black flash is death itself, it WILL catch zoom one way or another but he is not faster, black flash himself may not catch him but death will one day and black flash is just another form of death so zoom wins in a race but not a life race :).

#26 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"black flash is death itself, it WILL catch zoom one way or another but he is not faster, black flash himself may not catch him but death will one day and black flash is just another form of death so zoom wins in a race but not a life race :)."
Why not wally did..

But it's meant for speed force users not Zoom
#27 Edited by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on how you look at it.

If you look at it from a fourth dimensional perspective, in relation to time, then Zoom wins.
If you step out of it, Zoom will eventually die

#28 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"black flash is death itself, it WILL catch zoom one way or another but he is not faster, black flash himself may not catch him but death will one day and black flash is just another form of death so zoom wins in a race but not a life race :)."
Why not wally did..But it's meant for speed force users not Zoom"
thats my point, well black flash himself will not kill zoom zoom will die from old age or anything death ALWAYS wins (superman is the only exception)
#29 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"black flash is death itself, it WILL catch zoom one way or another but he is not faster, black flash himself may not catch him but death will one day and black flash is just another form of death so zoom wins in a race but not a life race :)."
Why not wally did..But it's meant for speed force users not Zoom"
thats my point, well black flash himself will not kill zoom zoom will die from old age or anything death ALWAYS wins (superman is the only exception)"
superman will die...eventually
#30 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"black flash is death itself, it WILL catch zoom one way or another but he is not faster, black flash himself may not catch him but death will one day and black flash is just another form of death so zoom wins in a race but not a life race :)."
Why not wally did..But it's meant for speed force users not Zoom"
thats my point, well black flash himself will not kill zoom zoom will die from old age or anything death ALWAYS wins (superman is the only exception)"
superman will die...eventually"
lol idk man his own death said that eons will pass stars will come and go but YOU will remain.
#31 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"thats my point, well black flash himself will not kill zoom zoom will die from old age or anything death ALWAYS wins (superman is the only exception)"
Yeah.  This should have been stated as a race.  Otherwise it's a pointless thread.
#32 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Which was explained a year ago until some moron decided to bump the thread. ^_^

#33 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Which was explained a year ago until some moron decided to bump the thread. ^_^"
Yeah I just read the old post.  Good call.

I know how these threads are popping up.
 
Someone has found a loop hole.
#34 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Please explain

#35 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"Zoom said:
"Which was explained a year ago until some moron decided to bump the thread. ^_^"
Yeah I just read the old post.  Good call.I know how these threads are popping up.  Someone has found a loop hole."
you go to make a new thread then hit refresh and it pumps post with that persons name in it.
#36 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"you go to make a new thread then hit refresh and it pumps post with that persons name in it."
They are doing it another way.
#37 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"you go to make a new thread then hit refresh and it pumps post with that persons name in it."
They are doing it another way."
make a post on it then delete it right away.
#38 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"High Revolutionary said:
"Zoom said:
"Which was explained a year ago until some moron decided to bump the thread. ^_^"
Yeah I just read the old post.  Good call.I know how these threads are popping up.  Someone has found a loop hole."
you go to make a new thread then hit refresh and it pumps post with that persons name in it."
oh what the hell.
#39 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"High Revolutionary said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"you go to make a new thread then hit refresh and it pumps post with that persons name in it."
They are doing it another way."
make a post on it then delete it right away."
Bingo!