User Lists: 0

Catwoman stomps...

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Pls stop being a fan boy!! Give some reason!!

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shihan: It isn't fair because Catwoman has so many more fans and stand alone comics for her versus Black Cat, who isn't as much as a draw like Catwoman. I mean, Catwoman beating Cheetah was PIS, but it's still a stupid feat.

I don't really like Catwoman writers, but the character just has so much more background stories....

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perfectmayhem on youtube did this giving it to black cat : her suit adds durability I believe her conditioning is at cap lvl and she has the ability to cause bad luck the fight would go for awhile but black cat takes it I forgot just how strong her auit is tho but was mentioned that her suit trumps catwomans

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BC wins. She is inferior in fighting, but her luck powers give her the win.

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooool .

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

I would think since Black Cat has increased strength, speed ect... and her luck powers that she would beat Catwoman (Sorry Selina) Just common sense instead of picking the character you like more, look at facts. I don't care if Catwoman beat Cheetah (That is retarded)

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Cat stomps.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey said:

Catwoman stomps...

huh?

@oocmikey said:

@shihan: It isn't fair because Catwoman has so many more fans and stand alone comics for her versus Black Cat, who isn't as much as a draw like Catwoman. I mean, Catwoman beating Cheetah was PIS, but it's still a stupid feat.

I don't really like Catwoman writers, but the character just has so much more background stories....

and huh?? lady shiva doesn't have stand alone comics and she stomps catwoman so I don't see the logic behind this...

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: The logic is Catwoman in her comics has her winning fights against much stronger people. That's the logic. Do you still not understand the logic?

How many times do I have to say logic?

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would think since Black Cat has increased strength, speed ect... and her luck powers that she would beat Catwoman (Sorry Selina) Just common sense instead of picking the character you like more, look at facts. I don't care if Catwoman beat Cheetah (That is retarded)

@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:

Catwoman stomps...

huh?

@oocmikey said:

and huh?? lady shiva doesn't have stand alone comics and she stomps catwoman so I don't see the logic behind this...

Do we need to see a Cheetah vs Black Cat thread?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Cat 10/10, cat woman just isn't on the same level

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey said:

@newecho: The logic is Catwoman in her comics has her winning fights against much stronger people. That's the logic. Do you still not understand the logic?

doesn't mean your logic is correct and is my logic hard to follow?? shiva beats the heck out of selena and she has no book of her own so exactly how does her having a book of her own help her? There are many characters who don't have their own books who beat selena.. Drakon, sensei, and white canary to name a few.... Black cat surpasses her in everything and has luck powers. This is a mismatch but its the other way....

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:

doesn't mean your logic is correct and is my logic hard to follow?? shiva beats the heck out of selena and she has no book of her own so exactly how does her having a book of her own help her? There are many characters who don't have their own books who beat selena.. Drakon, sensei, and white canary to name a few.... Black cat surpasses her in everything and has luck powers. This is a mismatch but its the other way....

You are completely ignoring what I am saying. Catwoman has beat stronger characters than Black Cat. Unless you're saying Black Cat can beat Cheetah then I yield. If you're saying Black Cat can't beat Cheetah, then agree to disagree. Point blank, period. That is my logic, your logic does not apply at all, at what point does Catwoman beating stronger characters mean "Other people can beat Catwoman and they don't have comics so MERRRHHHH!!!"???????????

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey: 1. Cheetah has also lost to Green Arrow, she is a massive Jobber it's Not impressive catwaoman winning

2. Black Cat is stronger, more durable, beat Spider-Man level speed, luck powers

Catwoman holds nothing to black cat, I'm even pretty sure if we called the Mods in this thread would get locked

And black Cat has defeated people a lot more powerful that cat woman and on a consistent basis

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey: yeah easily I doubt he'd win one round vs her

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey: The problem with your logic is the comic book universe is stupid for this. in Red Hood and the Outlaws Jason Todd defeats the entire League of Assassins which make shim better than Batman, later on in batman he can't detect the Outsider (who is Alfred from another world) and get's knocked unconscious. Which by your logic would mean the Outsider can beat the entire League of Assassin's.

Catwoman beating Cheetah is just so retarded it doesn't count. Same way if in a comic that was canon Batman beat Darkseid people should does disregard it as nonsense.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey said:
@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:

You are completely ignoring what I am saying. Catwoman has beat stronger characters than Black Cat. Unless you're saying Black Cat can beat Cheetah then I yield. If you're saying Black Cat can't beat Cheetah, then agree to disagree. Point blank, period. That is my logic, your logic does not apply at all, at what point does Catwoman beating stronger characters mean "Other people can beat Catwoman and they don't have comics so MERRRHHHH!!!"???????????

how did she beat cheetah? did cheetah use her powers correctly, was there plot involved?? cheetah >>> catwoman so that feat doesn't apply to this battle because that is a lot of PIS...... Black cat has beaten many peeps above catwoman whom are regular people she fights ie spiderman's rougues.... She is also very skilled ie black belt in karate and I think judo but it could be another form....She also has luck powers which is the end all, selena has no chance with someone more skilled, faster, more durable, and has powers that can effect her luck...

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guru_crack: I realise that, and I said it was PIS. But, that was my entire point. I don't like the writers for Catwoman, but her feats are so insane, it's like she's semi meta human. That's why I said she stomps. Her feats, no matter how PIS they are, continue to be in bunches....

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey: well even if she is written as a semi meta human, black Cat is actually a meta human and cat woman has lost to robin,batman and countless others

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:
@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:

how did she beat cheetah? did cheetah use her powers correctly, was there plot involved?? cheetah >>> catwoman so that feat doesn't apply to this battle because that is a lot of PIS...... Black cat has beaten many peeps above catwoman whom are regular people she fights ie spiderman's rougues.... She is also very skilled ie black belt in karate and I think judo but it could be another form....She also has luck powers which is the end all, selena has no chance with someone more skilled, faster, more durable, and has powers that can effect her luck...

I hear everything you're saying, but I'm not giving you skilled and faster...not based on everything I know about Black Cat and Catwoman. Maybe even, but not more.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey said:
@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:
@newecho said:
@oocmikey said:

I hear everything you're saying, but I'm not giving you skilled and faster...not based on everything I know about Black Cat and Catwoman. Maybe even, but not more.

ok I can agree on even,, the only reason I say more is because I have never seen anything saying selena is a master of this or has studied this.. There is an on panel of black cat being a black belt in karate and something else,, I want to say judo but it really could be any other discipline.....

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Okay, so far, threads we need to see

Black Cat vs Batman

Black Cat vs Green Arrow

Black Cat vs Cheetah

I know Catwoman loses, but in her comic, the PIS is so tremendous, it's like....canon...

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OOCMikey

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Like, I challenge you to read a Catwoman comic, you will say "No normal human should be able to do that"

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey: I have read quite a few catwoman comics,, and her pis isn't much different than many others.... Read red hood and the outlaws if you want pis... Todd looks invincible in that and then gets destroyed in any other book he is in as he is the 4th best robin... I have a feeling in the robin war, he will be made to look like a fool even tho he did look decent against cain in batman and robin eternal number 3...

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice & awesome battle

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: I try to stay away from too much Batfam related stuff, but I can't help myself. More into Green Lantern and such. I already know abouy Jason Todd's PIS, it's scarred me for life.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey said:

@newecho: I try to stay away from too much Batfam related stuff, but I can't help myself. More into Green Lantern and such. I already know abouy Jason Todd's PIS, it's scarred me for life.

The green lantern stuff is pis as hal just wills himself harder to win.. I still like the stories and flash is the same way,, he runs a little faster than he did any other time... Batfam books are good ie nightwing, batgirl, and to an extent red hood too.. They are all made to look as good as daddy bats tho and that can get annoying so I see why you stay away.... I read everything I can.. I enjoy valiant comics,,, try unitiy, ninjak, bloodshot and those guys if you want good reads....

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey: Doesn't matter shes still a human whereas Black Cat is above human. SO anything she can do above that of humans has to be totally ignored.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I've always wanted to say a Batman character can beat a Spiderman character so I'm going with Catwoman here

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Felicia.

LegallyBlind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guru_crack: Lol a lot of stuff she does in her comic is above human. So we just have to ignore all her comic feats?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea Felica wins.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey: Same as Batman hes a human but does feats no human could ever do at peak human with an adrenaline rush. That's what annoys me about comic is how exaggerated things can get.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guru_crack: I understand that point. Speaking from a Comicvine perspective, I see people use Batman's and Red Hood's near metal human feats to combat opinions. Safe to say, using Catwoman's above human feats wouldn't be abnormal when it comes to comic vine.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey: No that's true I try and ignore everything exaggerated like Jason Todd beating the entire League of Assassin's ect...

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guru_crack: Lol not you, I'm saying it isn't far off from people to use meta human feats by humans to make points.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikey: No i think it's silly but common sense goes way out of the window that's why all the battle boards turn into arguments rather than debates. If you know both characters you should know who would win.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jashro44

Not sure whats being debated but Cheetah is a known jobber. If people are saying cat woman beats black cat because she beat Cheetah than I don't know what to say. Cat woman isn't in the same league as wonder woman, Cheetah is suppose to be in the same league as wonder woman.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By senglord

@newecho: get @allstarsuperman on this thread to defend the legitimacy of RHATO! There was no PIS in that series at all! It was so good that DC kicked Stafford to her own series because men want muscled dudes ONLY in their comics. Red Hood comics show Men ONLY.

But, on topic. Black Cat has better and more insane feats than Cat woman and it is less out of character. She has a suit that puts her at Spider level speed and strength. Her luck powers can cancel out the Spider sense. The combination make her too much for almost any street or mid tier to fight.

Without gear or powers Selina is superior in every way. But, metahumand are defined by powers like unpowered characters are defined by story and character.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: yeah I realize how he over states the red hood series such as the foot on bats means he beat bats .. I like his passion for the character tho so I definitely let him have his say.

TheJman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheJman

Does black cat have the bad luck power?

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@jashro44 said:

Not sure whats being debated but Cheetah is a known jobber. If people are saying cat woman beats black cat because she beat Cheetah than I don't know what to say. Cat woman isn't in the same league as wonder woman, Cheetah is suppose to be in the same league as wonder woman.

I'd say that's pis or something out of context. I'm guess the latter

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catwoman wins based on creditble feats of tangling with supers and holding hero own more than Black Cat.