• 58 results
#51 Posted by darthfury78 (881 posts) - - Show Bio

@bright_blade: I say let Black Cat become Daredevil's permanent partner in exchange for the Black Widow hanging out with Spidey in a guest spot, which is long overdue between them, along with Spider-Woman.

#52 Edited by theDCkid (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow.

#53 Posted by The Stegman (24630 posts) - - Show Bio

BATTLE OF THE OVERLY EXPOSED CLEAVAGE!!

BEGIN!

#54 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: its so they can get some ventalation in that skintight latex. shut up, my statement makes sense

anyways, Black Cat could win if they were running over rooftops in the city, but the roof of a Starbucks is pretty flat and low, so I'm giving this to Widow for her more combat-based skill/equipment set

#55 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat

#56 Edited by Mythologico4 (288 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@Bright_Blade said:

Black Widow got one shotted by Daredevil. Black Cat knocks her around like a ball of yarn.

Provide scans.

Sure.

I don't think this scan is even canon for this situation... First, Daredevil was somewhat bloodlusted, Natasha wasn't trying to fight him and had to protect the baby... Her kick was just a reflex for trying to protect the baby...

Black Cat doesn't have the H2H feats needed to beat Black Widow, the only reason she would win this fight is by her luck powers

#57 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Cat via luck power. Black Widow would miraculously break her neck while doing nothing.

#58 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H wise, Black Cat was able to beat Sabretooth, and give Spider-Man a hard time, so she's a no-joke.