Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By buttersdaman000

You need to take away her bad luck powers first because with them she should stomp this

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By Erik

@buttersdaman000:

Maybe. BW's skill and reliable choice of weaponry and gadgets might swing this.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Erik:  
Well that power could just cause all of her weapons to backfire or malfunction 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Erik

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Erik: Well that power could just cause all of her weapons to backfire or malfunction

A glock? Misfiring or malfunctioning? Madness.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Erik:  
She'll slip off the starbucks building and break her back
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Erik said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Erik: Well that power could just cause all of her weapons to backfire or malfunction

Web-shooters don't malfunction very often either but she caused them to break down while Spidey was in mid swing and calculated his trajectory so that he would fall directly into the swimming pool she was waiting at. Her powers are PIS incarnate. Nat's glock would jam while she's about to deliver the killing shot or something. It's why I absolutely hate debating Felicia, her powers make for a fan-fic, not a debate.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Erik

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Erik: She'll slip off the starbucks building and break her back

She will be fighting right next to BC so if she goes, so does BC and BW has the agility, durability and skill to easily survive a 15 foot fall.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_ said:

@Erik said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Web-shooters don't malfunction very often either but she caused them to break down while Spidey was in mid swing and calculated his trajectory so that he would fall directly into the swimming pool she was waiting at. Her powers are PIS incarnate. Nat's glock would jam while she's about to deliver the killing shot or something. It's why I absolutely hate debating Felicia, her powers make for a fan-fic, not a debate.

Hmmm... Parker's shooters may not be prone to malfunctioning but they are complex machinery. A glock is designed around the concept of simplicity and reliability more than any other gun. And it is designed with near diamond hard material so a break is.... impossible under normal conditions even with luck.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Erik said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@Erik said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Hmmm... Parker's shooters may not be prone to malfunctioning but they are complex machinery. A glock is designed around the concept of simplicity and reliability more than any other gun. And it is designed with near diamond hard material so a break is.... impossible under normal conditions even with luck.

Making the nigh impossible possible is her powerset. She can get a room with Domino for all I care.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Domino vs Longshot vs vs Black Cat vs Bullseye with cardboard = universe implodes.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_ said:

Making the nigh impossible possible is her powerset. She can get a room with Domino for all I care.

Okay but I have only seen her screw with people that are not skilled enough to handle it. So let us assume for a moment that the glock will malfunction under BC's power. BW will just pistol whip BC's head in with a near diamond hard club.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:

Domino vs Longshot vs vs Black Cat vs Bullseye with cardboard = universe implodes.

Lester wins via toothpick/grain of sand/paper plane toss, respectively.
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HBKTimHBK

On the subject, Black Widow wins.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Erik said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Okay but I have only seen her screw with people that are not skilled enough to handle it. So let us assume for a moment that the glock will malfunction under BC's power. BW will just pistol whip BC's head in with a near diamond hard club.

It's definitely not impossible for Natasha to win, she is leagues beyond Felicia in sheer h2h and has every advantage she'd need to win, I just can't help but feel she'd trip in the most crucial moment and Felicia would smash her face against the curb while she wonders what just happened. Or it's how it would play out in a comic book.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_ said:

It's definitely not impossible for Natasha to win, she is leagues beyond Felicia in sheer h2h and has every advantage she'd need to win, I just can't help but feel she'd trip in the most crucial moment and Felicia would smash her face against the curb while she wonders what just happened. Or it's how it would play out in a comic book.

Lol well it is possible. If I remember right, her appearance in X-Factor suggests it does not always work out entirely in her favor though.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Erik said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Lol well it is possible. If I remember right, her appearance in X-Factor suggests it does not always work out entirely in her favor though.

PAD is old school. One time he writes her that way, the other he has her beating Sabretooth more easily than Spider-Man himself did. But her powers are usually much more potent than displayed there, at least in the one issue I read. I've fallen behind as of late.
babylinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By babylinkz

bw for the win, nice ass trumps big tits

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nefarious

.....I can't decide.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ThexX

Black Widow wins

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#23  Edited By owie

I think Black Widow wins. Black Cat's bad luck isn't unbeatable, and I honestly don't think she has the offensive skills to beat Widow, even if Widow's attacks are all neutralized. I could see Black Cat taking maybe 3 wins out of 10.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By termiteone4ever

The widow for sure

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_:

I would think that Domino's luck powers are more potent than Black Cat's and Elektra was able to dominate Domino. I think the luck, good or bad, is overrated. Plus I thought it was some kind of exposure thing with BC. The reason why she stopped hanging around Parker is because the bad luck was building and would have eventually killed him right? If that is true, then BW should be okay since this is a new encounter or at least a newish encounter.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Erik said:

@Morpheus_:

I would think that Domino's luck powers are more potent than Black Cat's and Elektra was able to dominate Domino. I think the luck, good or bad, is overrated. Plus I thought it was some kind of exposure thing with BC. The reason why she stopped hanging around Parker is because the bad luck was building and would have eventually killed him right? If that is true, then BW should be okay since this is a new encounter or at least a newish encounter.

I don't think luck is overrated. I don't know too much about Black Cat but some of the things Domino has done is absolute nonsense.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Erik said:

@Morpheus_:

I would think that Domino's luck powers are more potent than Black Cat's and Elektra was able to dominate Domino. I think the luck, good or bad, is overrated. Plus I thought it was some kind of exposure thing with BC.

None of Loeb's writing on Hulk holds much weight with me, honestly (and it's a separate character altogether, and one that I don't know nearly as well at that to compare). It's been a while though, but I recall Elektra kicking Domino and they ended up with Elektra's sai in Domino's face while Domino was pointing her gun at Elektra's face in return. Seemed like stalemate rather than domination.

The reason why she stopped hanging around Parker is because the bad luck was building and would have eventually killed him right? 

She can consciously control her powers now. 

If that is true, then BW should be okay since this is a new encounter or at least a newish encounter.

Felicia hadn't appeared in ASM for 200 issues before they web-shooter incident.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_:

None of Loeb's writing on Hulk holds much weight with me, honestly (and it's a separate character altogether, and one that I don't know nearly as well at that to compare). It's been a while though, but I recall Elektra kicking Domino and they ended up with Elektra's sai in Domino's face while Domino was pointing her gun at Elektra's face in return. Seemed like stalemate rather than domination.

My bad. I skimmed the issue only because it was X-Force and if you remember any of my rants on the related issues at the time, you could understand why I was only skimming.

She can consciously control her powers now.

Oh I know that. I was just using it as a model. I am not sure if she can increase the intensity of her bad luck, only if it is on or not, no?

Felicia hadn't appeared in ASM for 200 issues before they web-shooter incident.

But how long was that in comic time? Months maybe?

@Vance Astro said:

I don't think luck is overrated. I don't know too much about Black Cat but some of the things Domino has done is absolute nonsense.

So have I. Yet there are times where things do not immediately work out for Domino. Obviously she has some nice long term luck feats but she has been riddled with bullets and forced to give up plenty of times, even recently.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Natasha shoots a bullet, it flies ricochets off a few objects, flies down the gutter shaft Tom and Jerry style, flies across the street dodging cars and all that jazz into another gutter and goes up in the air Tom and Jerry style again and keeps going into the sky and hits a conveniently passing by airplane. The engines fail and the plane dive bombs towards the starbucks roof smashing Black Widow. Felicia 7/10.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Erik: Just read through it, my bad too because Dom ends up with a shard of glass rather than her guns, but Elektra starts the fight by kicking her from behind.

I think she can consciously control it to varying degrees of success. It's not always on, so to speak.

I'd say it's years, but they did meet in some other series, such as The Evil that Men Do by Kevin Smith, and Sensational Spider-Man. They were not seeing each other on a regular basis, though, which was my initial point.

And now you know why I hate debating Felicia, lol.
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By LordOfFate

With powers BC, Without BW

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_:

I will flip through Claws 2 and see if I can find some low BC feats! Muah ha ha ha!

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Erik said:

@Morpheus_:

I will flip through Claws 2 and see if I can find some low BC feats! Muah ha ha ha!

Wasn't the series planned as a follow-up for the first Claws and they shelved it before recently deciding to publish it? It's not up to current with her powers. Victory!
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_ said:

@Erik said:

@Morpheus_:

Wasn't the series planned as a follow-up for the first Claws and they shelved it before recently deciding to publish it? It's not up to current with her powers. Victory!

Oh Christ. So much for that plan. :p

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By Decoy Elite

If Black Cat's powers are like fan fiction then clearly whoever has the better fan fic written for them wins.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RainEffect

>.>

<.<

I swear I just had a rant on a page titled as this.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Erik

@Decoy Elite said:

If Black Cat's powers are like fan fiction then clearly whoever has the better fan fic written for them wins.

BC tries to use her power but she accidentally focuses it on herself, causing an immediate loss through peak human fist through skull.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By Belladonna

-___- this is insane the minute Black Widow starts walking or running she'll trip on a banana peel and fall on her head and back thus Black Cat would just polish her nails or something and move on with the battle. Probability controlling characters are not meant for battle forums period. Especially with characters like the Scarlet Witch. God knows how the match will end.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@RainEffect said:

>.> <.< I swear I just had a rant on a page titled as this.

Yep! lol

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_:

Widow wins. Black Cat needs a writer for her powers to be worth a damn and we do not use PIS in battle threads. BOYAH!

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Erik

Any other thoughts?

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RainEffect
@Erik said:

Any other thoughts?

To summarise my rant on the other thread of this same title ...

Black Widow completely, horrifically, utterly, maliciously outclasses Felicia in close quarters combat. Anyone who says otherwise will be on the receiving end of my Beserker Barrage,

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@RainEffect said:

@Erik said:

Any other thoughts?

Black Widow completely, horrifically, utterly, maliciously outclasses Felicia in close quarters combat. Anyone who says otherwise will be on the receiving end of my Beserker Barrage,

FELICIA FTW! HER SKILLS ARE WAY BETTER!

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Erik

@RainEffect said:

@Erik said:

Any other thoughts?

Jesus that was awesome.

Bright_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Bright_Blade

Black Widow got one shotted by Daredevil. Black Cat knocks her around like a ball of yarn.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Bright_Blade said:

Black Widow got one shotted by Daredevil. Black Cat knocks her around like a ball of yarn.

Provide scans.
Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Void_Paladin

Black Widow trips on a Spider-Man plushie, and gets knocked unconscious as her head hits the fist of a Hulk poster.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#48  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Illuminatus said:

@Bright_Blade said:

Provide scans.

It did happen,I think you'll find them in a 8 page Batman vs Black Widow thread.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Erik

@entropy_aegis: @Illuminatus:

It did happen but that should not matter since DD is better than both of them in H2H.

Bright_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Bright_Blade

@Illuminatus said:

@Bright_Blade said:

Provide scans.

Sure.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided