No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

Canary. It will be a close fight anyway (Wade's greater stats vs. Dinah's greater skill) but since it's in-character, dat ass and dem tittays will get Black Canary the eventual win (Deadpool will be totally distracted the whole fight).

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

@joygirl said:

Canary. It will be a close fight anyway (Wade's greater stats vs. Dinah's greater skill) but since it's in-character, dat ass and dem tittays will get Black Canary the eventual win (Deadpool will be totally distracted the whole fight).

I agree Canary will probably win this. Perhaps not for the same reasons but I agree overall haha. Deadpool is no joke in terms of fighting skill, and he does get devalued there at times. Still, Canary is consistently one of DC's top tier fighters and fought and beaten those of greater skill than Wade. And, as Joy said, boobies.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@joygirl said:

I agree Canary will probably win this. Perhaps not for the same reasons but I agree overall haha. Deadpool is no joke in terms of fighting skill, and he does get devalued there at times. Still, Canary is consistently one of DC's top tier fighters and fought and beaten those of greater skill than Wade. And, as Joy said, boobies.

This.

Deadpool's fighting style is also unpredictable,so that may give Canary some trouble,but I think that she can win bcuz b3wbz

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dinah

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dondave said:

Dinah

I thought you were gonna post some obscure middle name :p

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Dinah

It's Laurel, but it's pretty well known.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

Story of my life.... Deadpool will lose for the same reasons (LOL)!!

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

You know what, I'm actually gonna back Deadpool. I don't think he would oggle Dinah enough to lose a fight..after all this wouldn't be the first time he had to go h2h with an attractive stranger.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: *Attractive stranger who is in DC top ten martial artists.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stormdriven
No Caption Provided

Relevant

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

@joygirl: I wouldn't consider Dinah top 10. Maaaybe top 15 but not 10.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Dinah

l0l

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Gonna need some feats for Black Canary.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC
Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@joygirl said:

@juiceboks: *Attractive stranger who is in DC top ten martial artists.

I can easly name 10 fighters better than Canary in Pre-New-52:

Just out of my head: Karate Kid, Sensei, Cassandra Cain, Onyx Adams, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, the first Question, Batman, Connor Hawke, Silver Monkey, everybody from the Brothers in Silk (all 11 of them, since they were considered to be around Shiva's level) + White Canary, and there's more.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Probably Wade.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Who do you consider to be above Dinah besides Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva, Cassandra Cain, Deathstroke, Batman, and Karate Kid?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: Okay, those are a lot of very minor characters aside from the ones I just mentioned. I think you have to have like, 20+ appearances to actually count.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@joygirl said:

@bat_girl_cc: Okay, those are a lot of very minor characters aside from the ones I just mentioned. I think you have to have like, 20+ appearances to actually count.

Heh, this made me laugh.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Deadpool would probably give Deathstroke a good fight...that said, even tho Black Canary is a better fighter (H2H wise)...Deadpool should be able to take the majority.

P.S: i like Dinah, more...but she is out-classed here (stats-wise) and without her canary cry here, i don't see her taking the majority...also, Wade's also a good fighter, not as good as Dinah, tho.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@joygirl said:

?...really?...i get what you're saying, feats performed from established characters are easier to acknowledge, but by that logic, characters like Sa'ar the ageless one, who stomped Shiva on Justice League Task Force #4 - The Arsenal of Souls and it toke Martian Man Hunter to beat him, but because he only appeared in one issue, he doesn't count to?...that's pretty radical, don't you think?...New 52 Strix probably doesn't even have 20 appearances yet...and many others...sorry, but i don't agree with your logic.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BC

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

?...really?...i get what you're saying, feats performed from established characters are easier to acknowledge, but by that logic, characters like Sa'ar the ageless one, who stomped Shiva on Justice League Task Force #4 - The Arsenal of Souls and it toke Martian Man Hunter to beat him, but because he only appeared in one issue, he doesn't count to?...that's pretty radical, don't think?...New 52 Strix probably doesn't have 20 appearances yet...and many others...sorry, but i don't agree, with your logic.

Yeah... I wouldn't count a guy who showed up in one issue.

I respect your train of thought. Please respect mine.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@bat_girl_cc said:

@joygirl said:

?...really?...i get what you're saying, feats performed from established characters are easier to acknowledge, but by that logic, characters like Sa'ar the ageless one, who stomped Shiva on Justice League Task Force #4 - The Arsenal of Souls and it toke Martian Man Hunter to beat him, but because he only appeared in one issue, he doesn't count to?...that's pretty radical, don't think?...New 52 Strix probably doesn't have 20 appearances yet...and many others...sorry, but i don't agree, with your logic.

Yeah... I wouldn't count a guy who showed up in one issue.

I respect your train of thought. Please respect mine.

Ok, no problem.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 juiceboks  Moderator

@joygirl said:

@juiceboks: Who do you consider to be above Dinah besides Richard Dragon, Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva, Cassandra Cain, Deathstroke, Batman, and Karate Kid?

David Cain, Connnor Hawke, and Wrath. Bane and Ted Grant too IMO.