ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Canary easily "

care to give a reason. I am just curious but why are DC combatants regarded as better than those from marvel?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"  why are DC combatants regarded as better than those from marvel? "
I'm not sure that they are necessarily.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kadeem
No Caption Provided
@Gambler said:

" @ultimatewarrior123 said:

"  why are DC combatants regarded as better than those from marvel? "
I'm not sure that they are necessarily. "
i agree that that DC combatants aren't necessarily better or worst than marvel combatants.  I actually think they would of come to a draw if its wasn't for Black Canary's "Canary Cry".
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Undergroundgod

Canary would win if she used her powers, if it was a straigt up hand to hand fight, Black Widow would own her.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Undergroundgod said:
" Canary would win if she used her powers, if it was a straigt up hand to hand fight, Black Widow would own her. "
H2H Canary would knock the stuffing out of her too. She's one of the best martial artists in the DCU. 
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Undergroundgod

Sorry I don't agree, she maybe one of the best martial artists, but she is not aswell trained in all aspects off combat as The Black Widow. On top of that The Black Widow is more of an acrobat how can you beat the stuffing out of someone you can't catch. 
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Undergroundgod said:
" Sorry I don't agree, she maybe one of the best martial artists, but she is not aswell trained in all aspects off combat as The Black Widow. On top of that The Black Widow is more of an acrobat how can you beat the stuffing out of someone you can't catch.  "
How do all aspects of combat count in a h2h fight?
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kadeem

H2H just means no weapons.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By capall
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
"@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Canary easily "
care to give a reason. I am just curious but why are DC combatants regarded as better than those from marvel? "

this only happens when the op puts high tier character vs low tier character, ususally due to fanboysm or simply just lack of knowledge about specific characters being used 

black canary gets the vote here
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

black canary will get hit with deadly strikes if she attempts to use the canary cry cause from what I have seen, she never does it while maintaining a good fighting stance. Although if she manages to get some distance she could finish the fight in no time by screaming. I'll give her the edge

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Static Shock

Black Canary

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Psyker star

out of the 4 people who voted I am the only one who said Black Widow

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AngelFrost

Ohmygod .... these 2 characters are like, my favourite characters of all time ... I CAN'T CHOOOOSE.  *cries*

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Canary

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Red_Blade

Even if this was H2H Canary would still beat the crap out of BW

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're wrong. Black Widow's training makes her capable of going toe to toe with Cap, and he's like Batman, and Canary didn't fight anyone like Batman. If Canary uses her scream, Black Widow can use her gadgets and guns, simple as that. Black Widow wins this.

Konton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Konton
@Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" You're wrong. Black Widow's training makes her capable of going toe to toe with Cap, and he's like Batman, and Canary didn't fight anyone like Batman. If Canary uses her scream, Black Widow can use her gadgets and guns, simple as that. Black Widow wins this. "
Widow got pwnd by Bucky. 

Canary bested the Twelve Brothers in Silk, Shiva level combatants.  

Oracle said she was better than Batman.
intothetempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By intothetempest

I say Natasha cause of experience and Awesomeness.... I know Canary is one of the best in the DCU but Natasha is too cool for school

LP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LP

CANARY!

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23  Edited By charlieboy

canary takes this.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By spidey 15

Bump! 
Canary wins easy. 
=]

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By Captain13

@spidey 15 said:

" @Captain13: Where did you find that list?  Again stop telling me the whole story of DD, i'm aware of what he can do. And by your logic, it's ashamed of losing to DD because BW has more tech and more experience. These were the reasons on why you believe that BW wins. So yes, by your logic, is ashamed of losing to DD, especially in seconds. Also her great agility, didn't save her from the shield that DD threw. I want scans where it shows he was able to beat or keep up with the characters you named. Also that video that you posted, make me take you less seriously than before. Also, did you check the link i gave you. =] "

How is it a shame to lose to DD who uses magical ninja tricks? Tricks that Black Canary doesn't have. Yes, BW beats BC bc of more tech and combat experience. Unless Canary lives through 70 years of fights, or picks up some magical ninja abilities, or beats Captain America or Wolverine in a fight , I'm not going to believe she can beat BW. And I really don't know what your scan means. You say she lost in seconds, but I want to know the context. Since they were partners I want to know why they would fight in the first place. Is one of them brainwashed? Has Widow been weakened? What happened before those panels? Why the heck does DD have Cap's shield? How do I know that that scan isn't PIS or else worlds or something?

I don't have a scanner, but in Captain America: Fallen Son, BW fought Bucky to s standstill before he escaped in a flying car. And in Marvel Comics Presents, she fought Wolverine to a standstill. Give me a sec to look through my garage for the issue.

And I'm sorry if the video made you take me less seriously. I don't see why. I think it showed a good example of peak human agility. Agility BC doesn't have. But you're entitled to your opinion.
Yes, I have read BC's page as well as her comics.

@spidey 15 said:

" @Captain13 said:

" @MrDirector786 said:
" White Canary and Lady Shiva would also own Black Widow. "
I didn't say they couldn't beat her. I'm saying that fighters with no powers can get past Black Canary's cry and beat her. White Canary> or = Black Widow > Black Canary. "
Seriously, where in your scans Black Canary is using her cry? And, you didn't even mention anything impressive for BW, i can't understand why do you believe she is above BC. =] "
Those scans and vids prove that Canary doesn't open fights with her cry under normal circumstances and they prove she can be beaten by people with no powers. Her morality keeps her from winning this fight. Without morals she would have won. But they're on, so she loses because she'll be hesitant to use her Canary Cry.  
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Different thread, same result. Black Canary. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By spidey 15
@Captain13: 

How is it a shame to lose to DD who uses magical ninja tricks? Tricks that Black Canary doesn't have. Yes, BW beats BC bc of more tech and combat experience. Unless Canary lives through 70 years of fights, or picks up some magical ninja abilities, or beats Captain America or Wolverine in a fight , I'm not going to believe she can beat BW. And I really don't know what your scan means. You say she lost in seconds, but I want to know the context. Since they were partners I want to know why they would fight in the first place. Is one of them brainwashed? Has Widow been weakened? What happened before those panels? Why the heck does DD have Cap's shield? How do I know that that scan isn't PIS or else worlds or something? 

I don't have a scanner, but in Captain America: Fallen Son, BW fought Bucky to s standstill before he escaped in a flying car. And in Marvel Comics Presents, she fought Wolverine to a standstill. Give me a sec to look through my garage for the issue. 

And I'm sorry if the video made you take me less seriously. I don't see why. I think it showed a good example of peak human agility. Agility BC doesn't have. But you're entitled to your opinion.
Yes, I have read BC's page as well as her comics.

With your logic of 70 years of experience and tech, yes is ashamed, because DD doesn't have neither so much experience neither high tech. 
Also in my scan, DD didn't use any "magical" ninja ticks. He just owned her with the shield( something that shows, that BW is not as agile as you believe ). 
She never beaten Cap neither Logan. 
In that fight, DD was brainwashed, he throw cap away with a judo throw and then too k his shield and own BW. I know that owing cap is pure PIS, but is not PIS the fact that he owned BW since he has done it more than once without using any "magical" ninja tricks.  
Sorry, i didn't want to sound rude by saying that i don't take you seriously, but your vid( which is non canon ), doesn't show anything that most characters can NOT do. 

Those scans and vids prove that Canary doesn't open fights with her cry under normal circumstances and they prove she can be beaten by people with no powers. Her morality keeps her from winning this fight. Without morals she would have won. But they're on, so she loses because she'll be hesitant to use her Canary Cry.

Since the OP doesn't state that the fight is in character or not, according to forum rules, if these things are not stated, the characters are fighting at the best of their ability but within the limits of their personality. That means that BC will fight with everything she has but she won't kill. As far as i know, canary cry doesn't kill. 
=] 
Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By Captain13

Black Widow

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Renee
@Jake Fury said:
"  Different thread, same result. Black Canary.  "
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury said:
"  Different thread, same result. Black Canary.  "
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Matezoide2
@spidey 15 said:
" Bump! Canary wins easy. =] "
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Konton said:
" @Gremlin From Kremlin said:
" You're wrong. Black Widow's training makes her capable of going toe to toe with Cap, and he's like Batman, and Canary didn't fight anyone like Batman. If Canary uses her scream, Black Widow can use her gadgets and guns, simple as that. Black Widow wins this. "
Widow got pwnd by Bucky. 

Canary bested the Twelve Brothers in Silk, Shiva level combatants.  

Oracle said she was better than Batman. "
@Konton: Can you give me a scan of that?
bbrandism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By bbrandism

Black widow, she has the hero serum

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By icysloth

Black canary takes this easily. The real question is who would win a wet T-shirt contest.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@icysloth said:

Black canary takes this easily. 

No, she doesn't. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Konton said:
Widow got pwnd by Bucky. 
The same would happen to Canary.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#37  Edited By Strafe Prower

Black Canary takes this. She has more impressive feats as a whole.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#38  Edited By Pokeysteve

Lol how the hell could this possibly end in a draw?! One of them will get tired or slip up or have to pee, or get hungry, or just not be as good as the other. That draw crap makes no sense in a human vs human fight.

Just to clear things up on what Konton said

Canary "bested" the 12 Brothers but was never able to defeat Rabbit in hand to hand. She also had a mixed group of fighters with skills ranging from the brawling Creote all the way to Richard Dragon. Also the Brothers were rumored to be Shiva level. They were good but nothing to put them on her level.

Oracle never said Canary was better than Batman. After Dinah's Shiva training Babs said she might be. I can say my grandmother is better than Batman. With nothing to show that's plausible though, it's not really worth mentioning.

I don't know anything about comic book Widow and vote Canary out of fanboyism =D

Avatar image for thedarkestnight
TheDarkestNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheDarkestNight

It's hand to hand, since powers are not allowed, I say Natasha takes this. Imo, she's always underestimated by people here. She managed to beat Wonderman (yes, the superpowered 100 toner) and the whole X-Force in CoC II, also in the recent Winter Soldier issue, Natasha was brainwashed and fought Bucky. Bucky mentioned how Natasha would always hold back when they spar and how dangerous she really is. Brainwashed not holding back Natasha also took down the all the SHIELD officers + Nick Fury in the hospital, in which Nick almost died if it wasn't for the SHIELD guy who used himself as a human shield. If you guys want scans, I'll post them later.

Avatar image for thedarkestnight
TheDarkestNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheDarkestNight

@BlastCore9 said:

@TheDarkestNight said:

It's hand to hand, since powers are not allowed, I say Natasha takes this. Imo, she's always underestimated by people here. She managed to beat Wonderman (yes, the superpowered 100 toner) and the whole X-Force in CoC II, also in the recent Winter Soldier issue, Natasha was brainwashed and fought Bucky. Bucky mentioned how Natasha would always hold back when they spar and how dangerous she really is. Brainwashed not holding back Natasha also took down the all the SHIELD officers + Nick Fury in the hospital, in which Nick almost died if it wasn't for the SHIELD guy who used himself as a human shield. If you guys want scans, I'll post them later.

This pretty much kills any credibility this post had.

Also Contest of Champions is non canon. Bucky obviously wouldn't have trouble with Widow because he already beat the living crap out of her.

SLR, I was very busy with school activities. I'm not really sure why you said CoC isn't canon, but for the benefit of the doubt, I'd wait for your explanation. Also, just with their recent encounter in Winter Soldier #9, Bucky was surprised at how Natasha was always holding back when they spar. Although admittedly he was only trying to distract her, he still evidently had a very hard time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here's the other scan of Black Widow taking down the SHIELD agents and Nick Fury, in which she should've killed Fury if not for the sacrifice of agent Sitwell.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jeanroygrant

One attack is needed.

Avatar image for matchesmalone2012
MatchesMalone2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Leonardo has this

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Bane_of_sith

H2h I think this would be a great fight,,Noone is owning the other in this fight..I've seen both girls hang in there with impressive opponents but I'm going with black widow 6/10

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Location? Are they fighting in a pool of baby oil? If not, can they fight in a pool of baby oil??

But in seriousness, I think Canary takes it after a very good fight if it's hand to hand only.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Canary.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Canary

Avatar image for emmamonroefrost
EmmaMonroeFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black canary would put up a fight but you cant forget about the widows bite, dual pistols and other spy gadgets.

if it were hand to hand BC would win but bw aint afraid to fight dirty or kick her when shes down or has her back turned but either way BC would win

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Canary will beat Black Widow and with her scream is game over.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait....I've never read an issue featuring either character, but from what I've read on Wiki, Black widow seems pretty good. She's peak human levels in everything, and she's been around for a lot longer than Canary and they've both been trained by the best. I'm not saying who loses or who wins, but can someone show me some scans of Canary beating people who are better then BW hand to hand? What I wanna know is, why are people saying that Black Canary wins easily?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Canary. Last I checked Widow got taken down by Punisher who is not an exemplary h2h combatant.