#1 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio
 VS.
Fight takes place in New York City and civilians are nowhere to be found. Its 11:00 at night. This is the current Black Canary. Black Cat no longer has her powers but she does have all the equipment she aquired from The Tinkerer.  She does however still have the animal-like sense of smell. Who goes down first? 
#2 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Canary wins her sonic scream can bring her down rather quickly and she has been trained by Lady Shiva in martial arts which makes her extremly deadly

#3 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

canary cry! even if black cat is hotter :P

i dont know is probably the costume lol :P

#4 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm for Canary

#5 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Canary wins but Cat is hotter.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Canary only wins because of the Sonic Scream..otherwise Fe Fe would beat blood outta her.

#7 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Canary was activly trained by Shiva and beat an entire millitary guirella by herself. How does that not put her on a higher fighting ground??

#8 Edited by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"Black Canary was activly trained by Shiva and beat an entire millitary guirella by herself. How does that not put her on a higher fighting ground??"
AgentXIII and Iron Man were trained by Captain America...neither are better fighters than Black Cat.
#9 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

So is Cap better than Shiva?

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
Valor said:
"So is Cap better than Shiva? "
Possibly not,but Cap is one of Marvel's top fighters.
#11 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Valor said:
Possibly not,but Cap is one of Marvel's top fighters."

I agree. So is Stark and AgentXIII as good a fighter as Canary? They both were trained by one of the best, but did they come out as good as Canary? Perhaps Shiva trained Canary better than Cap trained Stark and AgentXIII.
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
Valor said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Valor said:
Possibly not,but Cap is one of Marvel's top fighters."

I agree. So is Stark and AgentXIII as good a fighter as Canary? They both were trained by one of the best, but did they come out as good as Canary? Perhaps Shiva trained Canary better than Cap trained Stark and AgentXIII."
No..i'm saying they are nowhere near Canary but they were trained by one of the best.