Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AquamanVsGoku
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Both are in bloodlust
  • both know about each others abilities
  • they start here in an open field about 3 km away they can see each other in the distance.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol...someone who screams loud vs someone with superhuman hearing and made of crystal. I just don't know. =D

fv5v7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black canary win

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually...bella is more made out of hard crystallized rock and has a definite speed advantage like...super speed with incredible strength....especially being that at her best she is a new blood...the speed the vampires have are demonstrated to the point human eye cant see them...im going with bella...the speed and strength advantage is just too clear...even though canary has the massively better fighting skills and the sonic scream...she will get her throat slit before she gets a word out...that or taken off...the vampires in twilight were emo but they were amazingly capable...

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bella blitzes

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually...bella is more made out of hard crystallized rock and has a definite speed advantage like...super speed with incredible strength....especially being that at her best she is a new blood...the speed the vampires have are demonstrated to the point human eye cant see them...im going with bella...the speed and strength advantage is just too clear...even though canary has the massively better fighting skills and the sonic scream...she will get her throat slit before she gets a word out...that or taken off...the vampires in twilight were emo but they were amazingly capable...

However, Bella also has enhanced hearing that would not be good for her. Also, IIRC Black Canary has destroyed planes and mountains with her cry. She has enough control over the frequency to literally cause Bella to crack. They are some where between 100 and 200mph, which would make them faster than they eye can see running through a forest. However, it will take about a minute for Bella to close the distance which looks like a couple of miles. Dinah can see her much better from on top of hill. But BC would have Bella on the ground before Bella ever closed the distance and literally cause Bella to explode.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By myerlanski

@algorhythm511: i dont know dude the vamps showed ultra speed like crazy speed...i just feel bella can close that gap almost instantly...they were crossing states in like a few hours...if that...1 km would be like a second to them....idk...but i like where your head is...and you have some amazingly strong points...thanks for the feedback...

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski: Hey no problem. I have read the books with my ex-gf. I just see a lot misinformation about them they are usually either underrepresented or overrepresented. Unfortunately, Twilight is one of my very few expertises in fiction. I wish it was something else..

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: thats what i was thinkin...but the distance of the fight does give canary a waaayyyy better chance....

CaptainGuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CaptainGuts

Canary cry for the win!

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: thats what i was thinkin...but the distance of the fight does give canary a waaayyyy better chance....

I need to wait for my best friend to come online, before I give a definite answer. He has read all the books and I have read none. All I know is that Bella is strongest in the books and Edward runs faster than a bullet.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Canary.

AquamanVsGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate to say it but I think Bella speed blitzes.

AquamanVsGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThanosRulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

canary is like banshee? she also hang around batman so she got the pis. its infectious. but banshee can beat the sparkles so she probably can too. but why you like twilight so much OP? my ol' girl liked them and i watch a few but i dont post about them all the time.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Canary. Bella has durability, strength, and speed, but Canary has plenty of experience facing stronger beings, and outclasses them with superior technique. That, and I think Bella's enhanced hearing would work against her.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Canary. Bella has durability, strength, and speed, but Canary has plenty of experience facing stronger beings, and outclasses them with superior technique. That, and I think Bella's enhanced hearing would work against her.

Don't forget, Bella is also crystalized. BC has produced nuclear level shockwaves with her cry.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrunsmiley said:

Don't forget, Bella is also crystalized. BC has produced nuclear level shockwaves with her cry.

I know, but the point is that Bella is completely untrained by the end of the series, so she's a blind fighter who'd be predictable. Seeing as how Bella would more than likely use her super speed to try and close the gap, Canary would peg her as superhuman and probably go with a Canary Cry right out of the gate.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By algorhythm511

@mrunsmiley said:

@algorhythm511 said:

@mrunsmiley said:

I know, but the point is that Bella is completely untrained by the end of the series, so she's a blind fighter who'd be predictable. Seeing as how Bella would more than likely use her super speed to try and close the gap, Canary would peg her as superhuman and probably go with a Canary Cry right out of the gate.

It's going to make Bella easy prey, because that is exactly what an untrained fighter would do.

Yeah and 3 km is about 2 miles. From what I have read on Twilight, Bella probably wouldn't be able to close the distance before BC lets off her cry.