Anyone?

Avatar image for americanpatriot
AmericanPatriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Blackbolt wins, not only is BB a superior Martial artist and strategist, his master blow would put tyroc down, and his Scream is far too powerful for tyroc to control, and it is not sound based damages, the scream interacts with the electrons and causes nuclear explosions in essence, simplified ofcourse... BB could whisper no and put down tyroc. Not to mention matter manipulation, he is now a puddle, of water.

Tyroc would not even be able to hit BB, as he can move at speeds several times above the speed of light.

Way outclassed.

Thanks,

AP

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackbolt wins, not only is BB a superior Martial artist and strategist, his master blow would put tyroc down, and his Scream is far too powerful for tyroc to control, and it is not sound based damages, the scream interacts with the electrons and causes nuclear explosions in essence, simplified ofcourse... BB could whisper no and put down tyroc. Not to mention matter manipulation, he is now a puddle, of water.

Tyroc would not even be able to hit BB, as he can move at speeds several times above the speed of light.

Way outclassed.

Thanks,

AP

Ok i just want to know something do you know Tyroc?Cause i was wondering how strong his screams are

Note:I dont know tyroc at all o.o.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt.

Avatar image for americanpatriot
AmericanPatriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AmericanPatriot

@sylvain: Tyroc can control sound waves. He can scream, but it would not do much. Why did you post this battle if you did not know the combatants?

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain: Tyroc can control sound waves. He can scream, but it would not do much. Why did you post this battle if you did not know the combatants?

Well i know Black Bolt and i've heard Tyroc was pretty strong so here we are.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt.

KillerKool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyroc's screams used to be able to warp reality, or that was it's main purpose was, then they severely depowered him.