the king of the inhumans vs the man of steel

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

if black bolt can react and use his voice before superman can punch him then he wins

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Golem

Speed of Light>Speed of Sound

Supes wins in a CURBSTOMP

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Static Shock

Superman.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

Golem says:

"Speed of Light>Speed of Sound Supes wins in a CURBSTOMP"

Superman can move at the speed of light? I thought that was the flash.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden

blackbolt definately has the potential to take on superman! he's taken on alot of heavywaits, and his voice can bring down cosmic deity's! it's a matter of whether he gets the chance! and no, this is not a curb stomp!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius

lordraiden says:

"blackbolt definately has the potential to take on superman! he's taken on alot of heavywaits, and his voice can bring down cosmic deity's! it's a matter of whether he gets the chance! and no, this is not a curb stomp!"

I don't think so either. Comes down to if Superman could overpower him before he uses his voice. At full power, not even Supes has a chance of taking it.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden

Alpha says:

"I'm curious if Marvel will do a one shot to show how WWhulk was able to defeat him? "

WWH did not defeat BlackBolt! That was a skrull posing as blackbolt, if anyone has read the illuminati #5! it has not been revealed yet where the real blackbolt has been all this time! guess we'll have to wait till secret invasion next march!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius

I'm curious if Marvel will do a one shot to show how WWhulk was able to defeat him?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hadrelius

lordraiden says:

"Alpha says:
"I'm curious if Marvel will do a one shot to show how WWhulk was able to defeat him? "
WWH did not defeat BlackBolt! That was a skrull posing as blackbolt, if anyone has read the illuminati #5! it has not been revealed yet where the real blackbolt has been all this time! guess we'll have to wait till secret invasion next march!"

Dang! U r right! Forgot that revelation.

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By White Phantom

It all comes down to reaction time, but thinking like Superman, I'd say Black Bolt

Braiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Braiden
White Phantom said:
It all comes down to reaction time, but thinking like Superman, I'd say Black Bolt
superman would see BB open his mouth and then superman would react and be at BB face to sut his mouth for him =)
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By why so serious

superman owns blackbolt.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FLCL1
@why so serious:
why are you bumping these?
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Power NeXus
@FLCL1 said:
"@why so serious: why are you bumping these? "

He's done this on a lot of dead threads. 
He's a dumba*s.
ihatemymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ihatemymom
@Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:
He's done this on a lot of dead threads. He's a dumba*s. "
we're ALLOWED to bump threads on comicvine, even if they're ten years old.  go figure out the rules and stop being such a loser.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By why so serious
@Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:
we're allowed to do that u idiot.

@ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:
we're ALLOWED to bump threads on comicvine, even if they're ten years old.  go figure out the rules and stop being such a loser. "
thank you.  and yea that guy's a loser.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Power NeXus
@ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:
we're ALLOWED to bump threads on comicvine, even if they're ten years old.  go figure out the rules and stop being such a loser. "

Did I ever say it goes against any rules? No, I did not. 
All I said was that he's a dumba*s for constantly trying to revive threads that have been dead for several months. 
And please, you'll have to get a username other than 'ihatemymom' and at least a hundred before you can dream of calling me a loser.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Power NeXus
@why so serious said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:
we're allowed to do that u idiot.

@ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:
thank you.  and yea that guy's a loser. "

*see above post
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Come on guys, lets take it easy on the name calling.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Power NeXus
@Gambler said:
"Come on guys, lets take it easy on the name calling. "

Sorry
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Power NeXus said:
" @Gambler said:
Sorry "
Its cool man. Arguments happen.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By why so serious
@Power NeXus said:
" @ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:

All I said was that he's a dumba*s for constantly trying to revive threads that have been dead for several months. 
And please, you'll have to get a username other than 'ihatemymom' and at least a hundred before you can dream of calling me a loser. "
wow, ur calling people a dumba$$ for following the rules.    ur really a failure in life.  that's all i gotta say.
please, people can get whatever username they like.   only reason I can see u being obssessed with "ihatemymom" is because you're a bad mother with all ur kids hating u.
chunjacktao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By chunjacktao
@Power NeXus said:
" @ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:

And please, you'll have to get a username other than 'ihatemymom' and at least a hundred before you can dream of calling me a loser. "
dude what are you like 3 years old?????  
if you are not mature then at least PRETEND to be mature........
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Power NeXus
@why so serious said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:

wow, ur calling people a dumba$$ for following the rules.    ur really a failure in life.  that's all i gotta say.please, people can get whatever username they like.   only reason I can see u being obssessed with "ihatemymom" is because you're a bad mother with all ur kids hating u. "

I have never insulted anyone for following rules. I have, however, sometimes insulted people for doing things that did not necessarily defy any rules, but were generally useless and stupid acts nonetheless. 
I realize that users can choose any username they wish, but they must realize that certain choices of usernames can and will cause them to lose respect among fellow 'Viners. Selecting a username that expresses intense dislike for one's maternal parent is immature and distasteful in my opinion, and thus it is one of the said choices that will cause loss of respect. And, in response to your imaginings, I am not a female parent whose children abhore me, but a male college student who was raised to give proper respect to my parents.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FLCL1
@chunjacktao:
your bombing him when there are TWO people fighting? 

fail
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Power NeXus
@chunjacktao said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:

dude what are you like 3 years old?????   if you are not mature then at least PRETEND to be mature........ "

Given the fact that a moderator has already seen fit to inform us of the need to calm hostilities, I think it prudent for all parties on both sides to cease in use of insults that have no support.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Hmmm lemme see...

My boy Blackagar has a scream similar to the detonation of a nuclear warhead....too bad Superman has survived explosions far more powerful, one even 1000x as powerful. Just sayin....

ihatemymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ihatemymom
@Power NeXus said:
" @Gambler said:
Sorry "

apology not accepted.

@Power NeXus said:

" @why so serious said:

" @Power NeXus said:
" @ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:

wow, ur calling people a dumba$$ for following the rules.    ur really a failure in life.  that's all i gotta say.please, people can get whatever username they like.   only reason I can see u being obssessed with "ihatemymom" is because you're a bad mother with all ur kids hating u. "
I have never insulted anyone for following rules. I have, however, sometimes insulted people for doing things that did not necessarily defy any rules, but were generally useless and stupid acts nonetheless. I realize that users can choose any username they wish, but they must realize that certain choices of usernames can and will cause them to lose respect among fellow 'Viners. Selecting a username that expresses intense dislike for one's maternal parent is immature and distasteful in my opinion, and thus it is one of the said choices that will cause loss of respect. And, in response to your imaginings, I am not a female parent whose children abhore me, but a male college student who was raised to give proper respect to my parents. "
er......FYI,  I don't ACTUALLY hate my mom.....  I didn't know that anyone would actually think I hate my own mother.  just sayin.  
 oh wait........ I forgot that your brain was.................................... UNDERDEVELOPED.  
you really need to relax and not take things so seriously. 
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Aronmorales
@Nighthunter said:
"

if black bolt can react and use his voice before superman can punch him then he wins

"
I agree with this.
mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mrwenpire
@FLCL1 said:
" @chunjacktao: your bombing him when there are TWO people fighting?  fail "
your bombing him when he didn't say anything to you?

ULTRA-FAIL.

@Power NeXus said:
" @why so serious said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:

I have never insulted anyone for following rules. I have, however, sometimes insulted people for doing things that did not necessarily defy any rules, but were generally useless and stupid acts nonetheless. I realize that users can choose any username they wish, but they must realize that certain choices of usernames can and will cause them to lose respect among fellow 'Viners. Selecting a username that expresses intense dislike for one's maternal parent is immature and distasteful in my opinion, and thus it is one of the said choices that will cause loss of respect. And, in response to your imaginings, I am not a female parent whose children abhore me, but a male college student who was raised to give proper respect to my parents. "

Well, lets see, 
your first failure is judging a person based on their username on a comic site.  
your second fail is, you failed to recognize that "abhore" is not a word.
your third fail is.......... sticking ur little chicken into other people's buissness.  

How bout you stop being such a failure before you call other people a dumba$s?????
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Power NeXus
@ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Gambler said:
Sorry "

apology not accepted.

@Power NeXus said:

" @why so serious said:

" @Power NeXus said:
" @ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:

er......FYI,  I don't ACTUALLY hate my mom.....  I didn't know that anyone would actually think I hate my own mother.  just sayin.  
 oh wait........ I forgot that your brain was.................................... UNDERDEVELOPED.   you really need to relax and not take things so seriously.  "

In the first of my posts which you quoted, I thought it obvious that I was apologizing to Gambler for allowing my temper to best me in the form of crass and unnecessary name-calling. Despite your apparent beliefs, I was not apologizing to you. 

Though I never truly believed that you bear actual hatred for your mother, I still find the nature of your username somewhat distasteful. Though I must concede that it is an opinion completely my own, and I should not imply that it could bear mark upon your reputation on Comicvine. 
Pertaining to your comment about the functionality of my brain, I feel that I should remind you as I reminded chunjacktao that a moderator has already taken notice of this thread and deemed it necessary to instruct us to cease our insults.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By tensor

superman wins

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Power NeXus
@mrwenpire said:
" @FLCL1 said:

ULTRA-FAIL.

@Power NeXus said:
" @why so serious said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:

Well, lets see,  your first failure is judging a person based on their username on a comic site.   your second fail is, you failed to recognize that "abhore" is not a word. your third fail is.......... sticking ur little chicken into other people's buissness.    How bout you stop being such a failure before you call other people a dumba$s????? "

Considering that this is your first post on this thread, I fail to understand why you see fit to analyze my previous post and bring to light all parts of it that you deem as 'failures', especially since nothing you pointed out is actually a significant blunder at all. I do not regularly judge my fellow users by their assumed names, but a name that expresses hatred for ones mother, even if meant as a joke, strikes me as immature. If a single spelling error is to be treated as failure, then you should have noticed that the posts of everyone else who sees fit to attack me are riddled with the very same sort of failure. As for 'sticking my chicken into other people's businiss', may I remind you that this is a public website. Nothing is meant to be hidden or kept secret, and everything that anyone says is perfectly open for comment by any other user. I do not understand just where I placed myself in private affairs.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Aronmorales:  I don't....his voice isn't going to hurt Superman....not initially anyways.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#36  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

As much as I would like to side with Black Bolt, Superman should win this. He is faster than sound, and should be able to KO Black Bolt.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By xan84

If i say Superman 1 hits him before BB can even perceive that the battle has started would make me a fanboy ?
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Xan: No...it makes you intelligent lol
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By crabtree

superman wins but black bolt is awsome

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By They Killed Cap!

I think superman takes this, even if he dosen't move at speed of light I still think he is fast enough to take down bolt.
chunjacktao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By chunjacktao

@Power NeXus said:

" @ihatemymom said:

" @Power NeXus said:

" @Gambler said:
Sorry "

apology not accepted.

@Power NeXus

said:

" @why so serious said:

" @Power NeXus said:
" @ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:

oh wait........ I forgot that your brain was.................................... UNDERDEVELOPED.   you really need to relax and not take things so seriously.  "
In the first of my posts which you quoted, I thought it obvious that I was apologizing to Gambler for allowing my temper to best me in the form of crass and unnecessary name-calling. Despite your apparent beliefs, I was not apologizing to you.  Though I never truly believed that you bear actual hatred for your mother, I still find the nature of your username somewhat distasteful. Though I must concede that it is an opinion completely my own, and I should not imply that it could bear mark upon your reputation on Comicvine. Pertaining to your comment about the functionality of my brain, I feel that I should remind you as I reminded chunjacktao that a moderator has already taken notice of this thread and deemed it necessary to instruct us to cease our insults. "
 wait a second over here big boy, YOU were the one who started with the insults.  YOU.  YOU called why so serious a dumba$$ when he was doing something that was completely within the rules.  YOU started this all.  and now ur talking about RESPECT?????  Don't give us that bull.

If you should be apologizing then you should be apologizing to why so serious, not the moderator.  
Look, stop trying to act high or noble alright???  YOU are the one who started all the name calling by calling people dumba$$es, when they didn't target you with anything at all.  So don't teach US how to behave and don't teach others about respect when YOU are the one who started all the trash-talking and name-calling in the first-place.

BTW, I couldn't care less if I lose respect from people like YOU.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By Ferro Vida
@chunjacktao said:
"  @Power NeXus said:

" @ihatemymom said:

" @Power NeXus said:

" @Gambler said:
Sorry "

apology not accepted.

@Power NeXus

said:

" @why so serious said:

" @Power NeXus said:
" @ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:

In the first of my posts which you quoted, I thought it obvious that I was apologizing to Gambler for allowing my temper to best me in the form of crass and unnecessary name-calling. Despite your apparent beliefs, I was not apologizing to you.  Though I never truly believed that you bear actual hatred for your mother, I still find the nature of your username somewhat distasteful. Though I must concede that it is an opinion completely my own, and I should not imply that it could bear mark upon your reputation on Comicvine. Pertaining to your comment about the functionality of my brain, I feel that I should remind you as I reminded chunjacktao that a moderator has already taken notice of this thread and deemed it necessary to instruct us to cease our insults. "
 wait a second over here big boy, YOU were the one who started with the insults.  YOU.  YOU called why so serious a dumba$$ when he was doing something that was completely within the rules.  YOU started this all.  and now ur talking about RESPECT?????  Don't give us that bull.

If you should be apologizing then you should be apologizing to why so serious, not the moderator.   Look, stop trying to act high or noble alright???  YOU are the one who started all the name calling by calling people dumba$$es, when they didn't target you with anything at all.  So don't teach US how to behave and don't teach others about respect when YOU are the one who started all the trash-talking and name-calling in the first-place.  BTW, I couldn't care less if I lose respect from people like YOU. "
He apologized for what he did. You have never once done that, so I think it would be best if you stop trying to lecture people.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#43  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Lunacyde said:
" Hmmm lemme see...  My boy Blackagar has a scream similar to the detonation of a nuclear warhead....too bad Superman has survived explosions far more powerful, one even 1000x as powerful. Just sayin.... "

That is old school BB from the Kirby days current BB's voice is ten times more powerful but does not change the outcome
ihatemymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ihatemymom
@Power NeXus said:
" @ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Gambler said:
Sorry "

apology not accepted.

@Power NeXus said:

" @why so serious said:

" @Power NeXus said:
" @ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:

so.....you allowed ur temper to best you...... LMFAO.  I can't believe ur actually getting mad at this.  That shows how immature YOU are.   as for the last part, who was the one who started with the insults in the first place??? YOU.  thats right.

@mrwenpire said:
" @FLCL1 said:

ULTRA-FAIL.

@Power NeXus said:
" @why so serious said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @ihatemymom said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @FLCL1 said:

Well, lets see,  your first failure is judging a person based on their username on a comic site.   your second fail is, you failed to recognize that "abhore" is not a word. your third fail is.......... sticking ur little chicken into other people's buissness.    How bout you stop being such a failure before you call other people a dumba$s????? "
He is a failure all right.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By Ferro Vida
@chunjacktao:@ihatemymom:@mrwenpire: 
If you aren't actually going to contribute to the thread and are just going to stir up trouble then don't bother posting. You three are the only ones who are making a big deal of this. If you really want to prove that you aren't just trolling then let it drop.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By capall

knowing supes he probably won't speedblitz at 1st, regardless it shouldn't matter due to supes durability and once he gets a taste of bb's powers supes should end this quick without killing him
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SilverGalford
@Aronmorales:
me too
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By why so serious

supes should win here.

Torpor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Torpor

Superman outclasses Blackbolt in every aspect.  He is faster than Blackbolt can talk, I remember he grabbed Captain Marvel by the face before he could say shazam.  Superman is not going to lose to some guy who got his butt handed to him by World War Hulk in one panel.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#50  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Torpor said:
" Superman outclasses Blackbolt in every aspect.  He is faster than Blackbolt can talk, I remember he grabbed Captain Marvel by the face before he could say shazam.  Superman is not going to lose to some guy who got his butt handed to him by World War Hulk in one panel. "
That was not Black Bolt