• 78 results
#1 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
caption
#2 Edited by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i don't think BB can breathe in space so that puts him out the fight.

#3 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"Well i don't think BB can breathe in space so that puts him out the fight."

well lets say that he has space equipment that lets him breath in space and it also lets him use his powers
#4 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Then he stands a good chance but if it's richard with the worldmind and his full powers then i think he takes it.

#5 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

BB can survive in space by using his force field,electron and molecule manipulation. 

#6 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

It won't mak a difference he doesn't have the power to hurt Nova or sentry who both are a lot faster than sound and Quasi-sound in flying speed and i think Mar-vell is aswell

#7 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Sound can't travel through space, right?

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Sound can't travel through space, right?
"
Black Bolt's can, at least in Earth X.
#9 Edited by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know BB uses his Quasi sound that seems to be able to travel faster than normal sound and with the way BB changes the electrons and molecules of the sound maybe it can but i don't think it would work in space becuase i've never seen it tested

#10 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Allot is not known about the full extent of Black Bolt's power.It has been stated his power continues to grow.I think will find out more in the Invasion series. 

#11 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolts home plant doesn't have an earth type atmosphere he can definantly survive in space without a problem. This is a good match though all 4 have limitlesss potential, Id say either BB or Cap.

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sentry wins.

#13 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Then your really wrong It'll be Nova who wins it none of the others com very close to him and i'm pretty sure the Inhumans base has an artificial gravity and oxygen

#14 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"Then your really wrong It'll be Nova who wins it none of the others com very close to him and i'm pretty sure the Inhumans base has an artificial gravity and oxygen"
The Sentry wins.Nova cannot beat him.
#16 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

This match will go to the most crafty of the four there all pretty evenly matched in power, it can go to any of these 4

#17 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio
Nova beat Annihulus when he had the Quantum bands he was the first person to beat him.
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
venom hybrid said:
"Nova beat Annihulus when he had the Quantum bands he was the first person to beat him."
So..Sentry killed a Herald of Galactus with little effort.
#19 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them have great feats

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Drax smacked the sh#t out of Nova..and he was de-powered.

#21 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio
Sentry wins this fight
#22 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry for the win.
He has the superior reaction speed, the best durability, the greatest endurance and the highest strength.
The most damaging attack goes to Black Bolt, whose other abilities as well make him a very real threat.

#23 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

I waiting to see War of Kings Series . Black Bolt vs. Vulcan. This is gonna be good! As for the win in this battle .Im going with Black Bolt. Until someone beats him in a one on one battle.Black Bolt is "  EL Whoppo ",the man.

#24 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"I waiting to see War of Kings Series . Black Bolt vs. Vulcan. This is gonna be good! As for the win in this battle .Im going with Black Bolt. Until someone beats him in a one on one battle.Black Bolt is "  EL Whoppo ",the man."
Blackbolt can't beat anyone here.He's the weak link.
#25 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

How?

#26 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry, utterly curbstomp he took BB already, Mar-Vell and Nova arent in the same league even if Nova has all the Nova corps incorparated into his power. Sentry used the power of a Super-Nova to kill Absorbing-Man

#27 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"How?"
He has a sonic scream and that it.Captain Marvel and the Sentry have had up close conversation with him (which most people can't do)...without being harmed.All of them fly at speeds exceeding his own.Blackbolt has no chance.
#28 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio

"Blackbolt can't beat anyone here.He's the weak link."
yup

#29 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Sentry, utterly curbstomp he took BB already, Mar-Vell and Nova arent in the same league even if Nova has all the Nova corps incorparated into his power. Sentry used the power of a Super-Nova to kill Absorbing-Man
"
Mar-Vell and Nova ARE in the same league.
#30 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Ball Buster said:
"How?"
He has a sonic scream and that it.Captain Marvel and the Sentry have had up close conversation with him (which most people can't do)...without being harmed.All of them fly at speeds exceeding his own.Blackbolt has no chance."
You really don't know what your talking about do you?
#31 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Ball Buster said:
"How?"
He has a sonic scream and that it.Captain Marvel and the Sentry have had up close conversation with him (which most people can't do)...without being harmed.All of them fly at speeds exceeding his own.Blackbolt has no chance."
You really don't know what your talking about do you?"
What other powers does Blackbolt have that will effect anybody here? I know exactly what i'm talking about.
#32 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Adam Warlock said:
"Sentry, utterly curbstomp he took BB already, Mar-Vell and Nova arent in the same league even if Nova has all the Nova corps incorparated into his power. Sentry used the power of a Super-Nova to kill Absorbing-Man
"
Mar-Vell and Nova ARE in the same league."
As Sentry!?
#33 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Adam Warlock said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Adam Warlock said:
"
Mar-Vell and Nova ARE in the same league."
As Sentry!?
"
Oh..I thought you meant as each other.No..not in the Sentry's league.
#34 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Ball Buster said:
"How?"
What other powers does Blackbolt have that will effect anybody here? I know exactly what i'm talking about."
Well ,I really think you do not read enough about  Black Bolt you would have a much deferent view.If you did ,You wouldn't pretend to know.
#35 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Ball Buster said:
"How?"
What other powers does Blackbolt have that will effect anybody here? I know exactly what i'm talking about."
Well ,I really think you do not read enough about  Black Bolt you would have a much deferent view.If you did ,You wouldn't pretend to know."
This has nothing to do with me.If YOU knew what Blackbolt was capable of it seems to me that you would have said it already instead of passing judgement on me.
#36 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Ball Buster said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Ball Buster said:
"How?"
Well ,I really think you do not read enough about  Black Bolt you would have a much deferent view.If you did ,You wouldn't pretend to know."
Looks like you dont read Sentry

Finished buisness
#37 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay after loooking the fight over and re-reading some stuff i came to this conclusion

BB is completley useless in this fighyt he doesn't have the speed to keep up with the battle or any real sort of blast power his screams are only around the speed of sound which all the other fighters are much faster next to go down would be mar-vell becuase he doesn't have the strength to get into any physical batle and is probably the weakest at energy projection then after a hard long fight Nova would go down becuase he doesn't hve the reaction speed that Sentry has and isn't as divese in his use in powers so.......

Sentry ftw  

#38 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Well again.What other powers do know about BB powers.You stated one.It shows you know little if nothing at all.

#39 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Well again.What other powers do know about BB powers.You stated one.It shows you know little if nothing at all."
What other powers does he HAVE?
#40 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

He has his control over electrons and some over molecules and can use his master blow but there all useless becuase he doesn't have the speed to keep up with the rest who are all around lightspeed in space so you tell us now, What other powersdoes BB have that would work?

#41 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Well again.What other powers do know about BB powers.You stated one.It shows you know little if nothing at all."
You haven't stated anything he can do so what does that show you know?
#42 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Warlock ,how about you show the whole clip.Sentry also states ,as battle with Black Bolt would be mutual assured destruction."

#43 Posted by Adam Warlock (723 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Warlock ,how about you show the whole clip.Sentry also states ,as battle with Black Bolt would be mutual assured destruction.""
For the planet not for sentry
#44 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Ball Buster said:
"How?"
There have been a number of well posted threads on the vine that deal with the powers of Black Bolt.
His powers range do cover a lot of other areas that could prove useful in this battle.

Here is some older info on him (for an OHOTMU)

Black Bolt possesses various superhuman powers stemming from his ability to harness free-floating electrons. The speech center of Black Bolt’s brain contains an organic mechanism able to generate an as yet unknown type of particle which interacts with ambient electrons to create certain phenomena determined by mental control. The most devastating of the effects is Black Bolt’s quasi-sonic scream. Because his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain, any attempt to use his vocal cords – from the merest whisper to a full scream – triggers an uncontrollable disturbance of the particle / electron interaction field. This result in a shock wave equivalent, at maximum force, to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. A whisper has generated sufficient force to rock a battleship, while a scream can reduce a mountain to rubble.
He can channel this energy inwardly to enhance his own body’s speed and strength. Black Bolt is capable of channeling all available energy into one arm for one powerful punch called his Master Blow.
Black Bolt is also able to direct the unknown particle outwards in ways otherthan by means of his of his vocal cords. He can rapidly route particle / electron through his arms to create relatively small concussive blast. He can form a field of highly-active electrons around himself with the wave of a hand, said field being capable of deflecting projectiles up to the mass of an MX missile traveling at its maximum speed. He can create particle / electron interaction fields solid enough to be traveled upon, though this phenomenon is a particularly difficult and exhausting one. He can use these electron fields as extrasensory probes which are highly sensitive to other electromagnetic energy phenomena. He can even manipulate his electron field to jam certain electrical mechanisms.Black Bolt can also harness the unknown particles his brain generate to interact with electrons to create anti-gravitons that enable him to defy gravity. By emitting a jet of rapidly moving particle / electron interaction by-product while enveloped by anti-gravitons, Black Bolt can fly up to 500 miles per hour

From the current entry at the Marvel Universe site, it now says,

Black Bolt has the ability to unleash great destructive power through the use of his voice, but even the slightest whisper will release his power. Therefore, for the most part, he remains silent. This "quasi-sonic" scream is powered by electron energy that he draws in from the environment. At maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. Other possible manifestations of this harnessed electron energy include electron energy blasts, flight, enhanced strength (the "Master Blow" being a superhuman punch), ability to survive in space, and the ability to analyze and manipulate matter. The fork-shaped antenna that Black Bolt has worn upon his brow since childhood enable him to channel his powers in more directed, less destructive ways. Due to the fear of speaking while sleeping, Black Bolt practices a form of meditation, which may also help to enhance his abilities.

So he can create very effective shielding, manipulate minds / thought and manipulate atomic structure, inaddition to his 'scream'.

Admittedly he has lower physcial stats that the others, specifically his baseline strength, that is usually said to be 1 tonne. The master blow enhances this to approx 60 tonnes (which put's him above Capt Mar-vell at 15 tonnes) but that is a short lived gain.
His reaction speed is approx as good as Capt Mar-vells is. Both have enhanced human reaction speed.
His baseline durability is worse than the others but as already mentioned, he can boost this.

I don't think he is the weakest of the 4. In fact I think that he could take Capt Mar-vell and could prove a threat to Nova, if he get's his scream off. His mental control might prove interesting to use on Sentry and his matter control cannot be overlooked.
#45 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

"Mutual assured destruction".It is meaning just that ,Warlock. Now your writer for Marvel? Far from it I would imagine.Your good at telling half of story but very weak at disclosing that whole one.

#46 Posted by Loaded Revolver (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Ball Buster said:
"How?"
There have been a number of well posted threads on the vine that deal with the powers of Black Bolt.
His powers range do cover a lot of other areas that could prove useful in this battle.

Here is some older info on him (for an OHOTMU)

Black Bolt possesses various superhuman powers stemming from his ability to harness free-floating electrons. The speech center of Black Bolt’s brain contains an organic mechanism able to generate an as yet unknown type of particle which interacts with ambient electrons to create certain phenomena determined by mental control. The most devastating of the effects is Black Bolt’s quasi-sonic scream. Because his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain, any attempt to use his vocal cords – from the merest whisper to a full scream – triggers an uncontrollable disturbance of the particle / electron interaction field. This result in a shock wave equivalent, at maximum force, to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. A whisper has generated sufficient force to rock a battleship, while a scream can reduce a mountain to rubble.
He can channel this energy inwardly to enhance his own body’s speed and strength. Black Bolt is capable of channeling all available energy into one arm for one powerful punch called his Master Blow.
Black Bolt is also able to direct the unknown particle outwards in ways otherthan by means of his of his vocal cords. He can rapidly route particle / electron through his arms to create relatively small concussive blast. He can form a field of highly-active electrons around himself with the wave of a hand, said field being capable of deflecting projectiles up to the mass of an MX missile traveling at its maximum speed. He can create particle / electron interaction fields solid enough to be traveled upon, though this phenomenon is a particularly difficult and exhausting one. He can use these electron fields as extrasensory probes which are highly sensitive to other electromagnetic energy phenomena. He can even manipulate his electron field to jam certain electrical mechanisms.Black Bolt can also harness the unknown particles his brain generate to interact with electrons to create anti-gravitons that enable him to defy gravity. By emitting a jet of rapidly moving particle / electron interaction by-product while enveloped by anti-gravitons, Black Bolt can fly up to 500 miles per hour

From the current entry at the Marvel Universe site, it now says,

Black Bolt has the ability to unleash great destructive power through the use of his voice, but even the slightest whisper will release his power. Therefore, for the most part, he remains silent. This "quasi-sonic" scream is powered by electron energy that he draws in from the environment. At maximum the force is equal to that caused by the detonation of a nuclear weapon. Other possible manifestations of this harnessed electron energy include electron energy blasts, flight, enhanced strength (the "Master Blow" being a superhuman punch), ability to survive in space, and the ability to analyze and manipulate matter. The fork-shaped antenna that Black Bolt has worn upon his brow since childhood enable him to channel his powers in more directed, less destructive ways. Due to the fear of speaking while sleeping, Black Bolt practices a form of meditation, which may also help to enhance his abilities.

So he can create very effective shielding, manipulate minds / thought and manipulate atomic structure, inaddition to his 'scream'.

Admittedly he has lower physcial stats that the others, specifically his baseline strength, that is usually said to be 1 tonne. The master blow enhances this to approx 60 tonnes (which put's him above Capt Mar-vell at 15 tonnes) but that is a short lived gain.
His reaction speed is approx as good as Capt Mar-vells is. Both have enhanced human reaction speed.
His baseline durability is worse than the others but as already mentioned, he can boost this.

I don't think he is the weakest of the 4. In fact I think that he could take Capt Mar-vell and could prove a threat to Nova, if he get's his scream off. His mental control might prove interesting to use on Sentry and his matter control cannot be overlooked.
"
Blackbolt isn't taking out Mar-Vell or and especially not Nova.
#47 Edited by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the way that instead of giving us reasons on how BB stands a chance, like The creator did, you just try to talk bad about other peoples posts

#48 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
Blackbolt isn't taking out Mar-Vell or and especially not Nova."

Please explain why.
#49 Edited by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
Loaded Revolver said:
"Ball Buster said:
You haven't stated anything he can do so what does that show you know?"
Would you like me too?Or would like to educate yourself and get your comic book skills into action.
#50 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Loaded Revolver said:
"Ball Buster said:
You haven't stated anything he can do so what does that show you know?"
Would you like me too?Or would like to educate yourself and get comic book skills into action."

We would like you to explain becuase we all know and have proved that but you haven't

I think BB stands a chance against Mar-vell but not Nova