Sentry.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MAZAHS117

Seems a little unfair not giving BB his scream, I'm not sure if BB's "master blow" could put Sentry down...I'ma have to go with Sentry

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Sentry is stronger and he has better durability. Taking away Black Bolt's scream is a bit unfair. Sentry should be able to take down Black Bolt without his scream. With it, Black Bolt would probably still go down but after a longer battle.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bo88gdan

SEntry 

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spawn_123

Оk than BB has his scream. I thought that if BB had his scream that he will win easily

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bigcimmerian

What are Black Bolt's powers, how would he fare against Thor?

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Spartan101

sentry,even if bb has the scream.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By spawn_123

@Spartan101 said:

hmm dont know BB scream is little bit too powerful

@BigCimmerian said:

Powers and Abilities

Ambient Particle & Electron Harnessing

Black Bolt's primary superhuman ability is the power to harness free floating electrons. The speech center of his brain contains a unique organic mechanism that's able to generate an unknown particle that interacts with the electrons he absorbs to create certain phenomena that are determined by his mental control.

Quasi-Sonic Scream

Sonic Scream
Sonic Scream

Black Bolt's most devastating offensive weapon, and one of these phenomena based upon the particle interaction, is his actual voice. A whisper can level a city, cause distant dormant volcanoes to become active once more, and generate tremors on the far side of the planet. A hyper-sonic shout has been said to generate enough force to destroy planets. Due to the constant and extreme danger posed by his voice, he has undergone rigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering even the smallest sound, even while asleep.

Recently it has been shown that Black Bolt's scream is tied into his emotions, especially anger. This in turn would mean that the power of his scream would depend on his emotional state in at least some way. It would explain the fluctuation of the power released by his quasi-sonic scream. While at ease, a spoken word from Black Bolt has destroyed mountain ranges in the past, but while under more strenuous circumstances, it was stated that a single word would be capable of annihilating half a planet.

Particle & Electron Channeling

Black Bolt wears a metallic, fork-shaped antenna upon his brow that allows him to focus and channel his powers in more directed and less destructive ways. This antenna monitor's the speech center of his brain and allows him to direct quantities of the unknown particles to create controlled phenomena, such as enhancing his physical strength beyond his normal limits. He can also channel all the available energy he has into one arm for a single, massively powerful punch called the "Master Blow". The exertion from this, however, taxes his ability to employ the energy to its limit and leaves him somewhat vulnerable for a time.

Particle & Electron Manipulation

Black Bolt can also direct the unknown particle outwards without the use of his vocal chords. He can route the particles through is arms and create small yet very powerful blasts of concussive force. He can also form a field of highly active electrons around his body with a wave of his hand. This field can deflect projectiles up to the mass of a large meteor. Black Bolt can also create enough iteration between the electron and particle energies to generate fields solid enough for him to travel over.

Matter & Energy Manipulation

Through an unknown method, Black Bolt has shown numerous times that he has the ability to manipulate matter and energy to an unknown degree. He has shown the ability to transmute the elements, such as water into ice by re-arranging the molecular structure. He has destroyed a Solar Flare powerful enough to annihilate the Earth.

Anti-Gravitational Flight

Black Bolt can also harness the unknown particles his brain generates to interact with electrons to create anti-gravitons that enable him to defy gravity. By emitting a jet of rapidly moving particle/electron interaction by-product while enveloped by anti-gravitons, Black Bolt has been shown to fly faster than a 1000 miles per hour for a period of 10 hours. The anti-graviton field also serves to protect Black Bolt from the detrimental effects of rapid movement through the atmosphere.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Spartan101

@spawn_123: true hes a major player,but hey old crazy rob has a million expolding suns power:-)

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By spawn_123

@Spartan101 said:

@spawn_123: true hes a major player,but hey old crazy rob has a million expolding suns power:-)

well he never shown such power when he was batteling the WWH he show that he is powerful but he was noт evan close to that level of power

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bigcimmerian

@spawn_123 said:

@Spartan101 said:

hmm dont know BB scream is little bit too powerful

@BigCimmerian said:

Powers and Abilities

Ambient Particle & Electron Harnessing

Black Bolt's primary superhuman ability is the power to harness free floating electrons. The speech center of his brain contains a unique organic mechanism that's able to generate an unknown particle that interacts with the electrons he absorbs to create certain phenomena that are determined by his mental control.

Quasi-Sonic Scream

Sonic Scream
Sonic Scream

Black Bolt's most devastating offensive weapon, and one of these phenomena based upon the particle interaction, is his actual voice. A whisper can level a city, cause distant dormant volcanoes to become active once more, and generate tremors on the far side of the planet. A hyper-sonic shout has been said to generate enough force to destroy planets. Due to the constant and extreme danger posed by his voice, he has undergone rigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering even the smallest sound, even while asleep.

Recently it has been shown that Black Bolt's scream is tied into his emotions, especially anger. This in turn would mean that the power of his scream would depend on his emotional state in at least some way. It would explain the fluctuation of the power released by his quasi-sonic scream. While at ease, a spoken word from Black Bolt has destroyed mountain ranges in the past, but while under more strenuous circumstances, it was stated that a single word would be capable of annihilating half a planet.

Particle & Electron Channeling

Black Bolt wears a metallic, fork-shaped antenna upon his brow that allows him to focus and channel his powers in more directed and less destructive ways. This antenna monitor's the speech center of his brain and allows him to direct quantities of the unknown particles to create controlled phenomena, such as enhancing his physical strength beyond his normal limits. He can also channel all the available energy he has into one arm for a single, massively powerful punch called the "Master Blow". The exertion from this, however, taxes his ability to employ the energy to its limit and leaves him somewhat vulnerable for a time.

Particle & Electron Manipulation

Black Bolt can also direct the unknown particle outwards without the use of his vocal chords. He can route the particles through is arms and create small yet very powerful blasts of concussive force. He can also form a field of highly active electrons around his body with a wave of his hand. This field can deflect projectiles up to the mass of a large meteor. Black Bolt can also create enough iteration between the electron and particle energies to generate fields solid enough for him to travel over.

Matter & Energy Manipulation

Through an unknown method, Black Bolt has shown numerous times that he has the ability to manipulate matter and energy to an unknown degree. He has shown the ability to transmute the elements, such as water into ice by re-arranging the molecular structure. He has destroyed a Solar Flare powerful enough to annihilate the Earth.

Anti-Gravitational Flight

Black Bolt can also harness the unknown particles his brain generates to interact with electrons to create anti-gravitons that enable him to defy gravity. By emitting a jet of rapidly moving particle/electron interaction by-product while enveloped by anti-gravitons, Black Bolt has been shown to fly faster than a 1000 miles per hour for a period of 10 hours. The anti-graviton field also serves to protect Black Bolt from the detrimental effects of rapid movement through the atmosphere.

Ok, then Black Bolt wins, he is too much for Sentry.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By society619

@Nefarious said:

Sentry speed-blitzes BB.

lol god someone needs to make a speed blitz meme for CV

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dextersinister

Sentry would speed blitz, this guy would lose to BB most of the time but actual Sentry would kick his ass.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spawn_123

@Dextersinister: HE CANT SPEED BLITZ HIM READ THE OP

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By nefarious
@society619 said:

@Nefarious said:

Sentry speed-blitzes BB.

lol god someone needs to make a speed blitz meme for CV

I agree.
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dextersinister

@spawn_123 said:

@Dextersinister: HE CANT SPEED BLITZ HIM READ THE OP

No scream then Sentry wins.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spawn_123

@Dextersinister: Im giving his scream back

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By jwalser3

Black Bolt takes this.

Avatar image for henryarguelles5
henryarguelles5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By henryarguelles5

Even if you keep the rules the same, I say Black Bolt wins. Yes, he lacks Sentry's raw power...but he damn sure knows how to use them better. I have yet to see one feat that shows the Sentry using any type of cunning or strategy or skill. It wouldn't be easy for Black Bolt, but I'm sure he'd win.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dextersinister

@spawn_123 said:

Does Sentry get back his speed.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jeanroygrant

Sentry, also in Civil War they lt marked Sentry as earth's strongest hero, Hulk as second, and Black Bolt as 3rd.

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By spawn_123

@Dextersinister said:

@spawn_123 said:

Does Sentry get back his speed.

no sentry has speed on BB level

Guardian_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Guardian_Prime

You guys are giving Sentry way too much credit for this. Blackbolt has his scream which to full potential on a bloodlust could destroy solar systems. Sentry got knocked out by not even a full powered punch by Blue Marvel. No speed blitz either? Plus I don't believe Sentry's speed is fast enough either. And most of Sentry's "impressive" feats have been the void. NOT ALL.

Guardian_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Guardian_Prime

@jeanroygrant: If Blackbolt is considered an Earth hero than wouldn't Thor or Surfer be too?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
It's good to see that two pages in and no one is aware of the issue where Sentry had an actual conversation with Black Bolt and was unharmed. 

My faith in the ignorance of CV users stands strong.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Morpheus_:

Makes it easier to know who and who not to listen to. And we can't all be all knowing AI cyborgs like you, Morph.

Guardian_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Guardian_Prime

@god_spawn said:

@Morpheus_:

Makes it easier to know who and who not to listen to. And we can't all be all knowing AI cyborgs like you, Morph.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@krilling said:

Sentry.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@god_spawn: Far from all knowing, it simply is a matter of proper application of knowledge, my friend. 

PS - RIP Emma.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#33  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Morpheus_: Truth.

PS. I've accepted it is a possibility and don't quite care at this point. Better they end her now than mutilate her in the future. And I'd rather it be her than Cyclops.

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By gonjasufi
@Morpheus_ said:

It's good to see that two pages in and no one is aware of the issue where Sentry had an actual conversation with Black Bolt and was unharmed. 

Sentry actually states in the next panel that it was nothing, and that he was just whispering.   
Tony tells him to go after BB when he leaves and he's just like........nah, im definitely not doing that. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@gonjasufi said:
@Morpheus_ said:

Sentry actually states in the next panel that it was nothing, and that he was just whispering.  
That was when he used his voice to incapacitate the Avengers in # 5 of Silent War and not the incident to which I was referring to.

@god_spawn said:

PS. I've accepted it is a possibility and don't quite care at this point. Better they end her now than mutilate her in the future. And I'd rather it be her than Cyclops.

I have enjoyed the way in which Cyclops has been written throughout AvX. And I just don't care about Emma. But we could discuss it further in a PM as not to derail thread if you like.
gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By gonjasufi
@Morpheus_ said:

@gonjasufi said:

@Morpheus_ said:

That was when he used his voice to incapacitate the Avengers in # 5 of Silent War and not the incident to which I was referring to.

@god_spawn

said:

I have enjoyed the way in which Cyclops has been written throughout AvX. And I just don't care about Emma. But we could discuss it further in a PM as not to derail thread if you like.
So sentry balls out screams at him? You really dont have much of a point here unless he did.  
I know you mentioned not derailing the thread....but did they kill her in today's issue? I just want this train wreck of an event to be over. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@gonjasufi: My point was not whether he screamed at him or not, it was that everyone has been speculating (to varying degrees) as to what effect Blackagar's voice would have on the Sentry as if the two have never encountered one another. I never expressed an opinion as to who would win or if Sentry would be unharmed if Black Bolt completely unleashed on him (and to go on record, I don't believe he would be). 

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nefarious

Also, this battle was done, already. 

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/black-bolt-vs-sentry/395110/ 

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@jeanroygrant said:

Sentry, also in Civil War they lt marked Sentry as earth's strongest hero, Hulk as second, and Black Bolt as 3rd.

well yeah Sentry is pretty much Earth's only cosmic-level force (besides BB and the omega level mutants)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ChaosBlazer said:

@jeanroygrant said:

well yeah Sentry is pretty much Earth's only cosmic-level force (besides BB and the omega level mutants)

That, is untrue

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Guardian_Prime said:

@jeanroygrant: If Blackbolt is considered an Earth hero than wouldn't Thor or Surfer be too?

Thor is a earth based hero. Black Bolt is too, but Thor wasn't around when they made the list, so that's why he wasn't included

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#42  Edited By TDK_1997

Sentry would win.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By nickthedevil

Sentry, i'd think.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#44  Edited By RIKR2

sentry earth heroes numero uno :P , jajja i think sentry is stronger

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@jeanroygrant said:

@Guardian_Prime said:

Thor is a earth based hero. Black Bolt is too, but Thor wasn't around when they made the list, so that's why he wasn't included

actually didnt Spider-Man say that in world war hulk? Saying Sentry was number one of Earth's heroes? and Black Bolt and Hulk were 2 and 3?

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#46  Edited By darktiger

sentry is stronger more durable @ChaosBlazer: sentry is not number one

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@darktiger said:

maybe, depends on who he is compared with

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#48  Edited By darktiger

maybe it does

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By KMART4455

black bolt gets beat down.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jeanroygrant

@ChaosBlazer said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Guardian_Prime said:

actually didnt Spider-Man say that in world war hulk? Saying Sentry was number one of Earth's heroes? and Black Bolt and Hulk were 2 and 3?

I think that was it lool

@darktiger said:

@darktiger said:

maybe it does

Thor is Marvel's strongest earth hero.