black bolt

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Although Juggernaut is a pretty heavy hitter, I'm going to have to say Blackbolt. Because I mean, who can withstand a voice that can sunder the mountains?

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By The Ion

Octagon Enigma says:

"Although Juggernaut is a pretty heavy hitter, I'm going to have to say Blackbolt. Because I mean, who can withstand a voice that can sunder the mountains?"

WWHulk

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Octagon Enigma

The Ion says:

"Octagon Enigma says:
"Although Juggernaut is a pretty heavy hitter, I'm going to have to say Blackbolt. Because I mean, who can withstand a voice that can sunder the mountains?"

WWHulk"

Rhetorical question Ion!!! lol

Yes, but Juggs is no WWHulk.

The Ion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Ion

Octagon Enigma says:

"The Ion says:
"Octagon Enigma says:
WWHulk"
Rhetorical question Ion!!! lol Yes, but Juggs is no WWHulk."

lol my bad and true

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Octagon Enigma

The Ion says:

"Octagon Enigma says:
"The Ion says:
"Octagon Enigma says:
WWHulk"
Rhetorical question Ion!!! lol Yes, but Juggs is no WWHulk."

lol my bad and true"

That's alright, you proved my point for me.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Valkaad

Black Bolt could not hurt orginal juggernaut. Orginal Juggernaut was invulnerable even to molecular disintegration.

Octagon Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Octagon Enigma

Valkaad says:

"Black Bolt could not hurt orginal juggernaut. Orginal Juggernaut was invulnerable even to molecular disintegration. "

Blackbolt would still outsmart him.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the creator

No weapon in Blackbolts arsenal can hurt calssic Juggernaut.

Also Juggernaut had virtually unlimited constitution. To fight Juggernaut would require BB to go all out and his endurance would seem him tiring after no more than 2 hours (his endurance although greater than Peak Human - Capt America, is not as great as say Spidermans).

Also 1 good blow from Juggernaut or some debris he could throw, has the potential to stun BB as his durability is not superhuman.

BB would also be loath to unleash his full potential (voice wise) in an inabitated area so this may hinder him.

As to outsmarting Juggeranut, yes BB could do that but I am struggling to see how BB will put Juuggeranut 'on ice' for even a little while as he cannot carry him in to outerspace. He may be able to drop him in the ocean but to do so he sould need to get close to Juggernaut for the pickup and this could spell disaster for him.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acewasp23

Question, is Blackbolt's scream a ultra high frequency Sonics?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acewasp23

kk I'm in no way saying that Blackbolt can win this battle, but i do want to point out that it could be possible for BB to harm him temporarily.

yes i know this is nimrod but if you read the captions you'll see that he's using very high frequency Sonics and if that's what BlackBolt's scream is (i think the scream would be a little more powerful) it should be able to effect the Juggernaut.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the creator

Colt Python says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Question, is Blackbolt's scream a ultra high frequency Sonics? "
Yes Blackbolt's scream is at ultra high frequency...It ripped skin off of World War Hulk who broke Colossus's arms and defeated Juggernaut.
Post Edited:2007-10-15 08:32:03"

Actually, BB's scream was mainly alonfg the lines of vibration generation rather than sonics (in effects).

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the creator

acewasp23 says:

"kk I'm in no way saying that Blackbolt can win this battle, but i do want to point out that it could be possible for BB to harm him temporarily. yes i know this is nimrod but if you read the captions you'll see that he's using very high frequency Sonics and if that's what BlackBolt's scream is (i think the scream would be a little more powerful) it should be able to effect the Juggernaut. "

I doubt BB could pull this off for 2 reasons.

Firstly it is a focussed attack (reread Nimrods atatement). When have you ever seen a truely focussed speech attack from BB ?

Secondly, Juggernaut is not employing his forcefield here and he does learn from his past fights. He is certainly not stupid (like the Rhino), but of average intelligence.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By acewasp23

The_Creator says:

"I doubt BB could pull this off for 2 reasons. Firstly it is a focussed attack (reread Nimrods atatement). When have you ever seen a truely focussed speech attack from BB ? Secondly, Juggernaut is not employing his forcefield here and he does learn from his past fights. He is certainly not stupid (like the Rhino), but of average intelligence. "

i know what it says and like i said i really don't see BB winning this battle but i do think that if BB decided to talk things over with the juggernaut it might stun juggy or possibly harm him.

question how do you know that his shield is up? in the past its never given off a color.

i still think that the scream would be more intense than what nimrod is using because the full effects of what it can do has never been measured in the past all he has ever done was give off a whisper but never a scream or just normal speech.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the creator

acewasp23 says:

"The_Creator says:
"I doubt BB could pull this off for 2 reasons. Firstly it is a focussed attack (reread Nimrods atatement). When have you ever seen a truely focussed speech attack from BB ? Secondly, Juggernaut is not employing his forcefield here and he does learn from his past fights. He is certainly not stupid (like the Rhino), but of average intelligence. "
i know what it says and like i said i really don't see BB winning this battle but i do think that if BB decided to talk things over with the juggernaut it might stun juggy or possibly harm him. question how do you know that his shield is up? in the past its never given off a color. i still think that the scream would be more intense than what nimrod is using because the full effects of what it can do has never been measured in the past all he has ever done was give off a whisper but never a scream or just normal speech. "

That true but the beam effecting him would seem to indicate that the forcefield is not in operation.

With the shield in place, would the attack have reached him ?

I don't think so as he is supposidly immune to all forms of attack (except for psionics and hence the cap)

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By acewasp23

The_Creator says:

"That true but the beam effecting him would seem to indicate that the forcefield is not in operation. With the shield in place, would the attack have reached him ? I don't think so as he is supposidly immune to all forms of attack (except for psionics and hence the cap) "

i think sense he is using ultra high frequency Sonics the attack would reach for the same reason he can hear. the shield would stop any and all attacks accept of ones attacking his sense of sight and his sense or hearing.

makes sense since he can hear what people say even with the shield up, and in the past he has been temp blinded.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By the creator

acewasp23 says:

"The_Creator says:
"That true but the beam effecting him would seem to indicate that the forcefield is not in operation. With the shield in place, would the attack have reached him ? I don't think so as he is supposidly immune to all forms of attack (except for psionics and hence the cap) "
i think sense he is using ultra high frequency Sonics the attack would reach for the same reason he can hear. the shield would stop any and all attacks accept of ones attacking his sense of sight and his sense or hearing. makes sense since he can hear what people say even with the shield up, and in the past he has been temp blinded. "

If he is weak agianst focussed high frequency sonics, everyone should attack him with it.

To my knowledge he has never shown any vulnerabilities.

Maybe Nimrods last comment provides a clue - Incapable of thought, much less action.

So he could not raise the force field if it was down.

It looks like the outer helmet may protect him from the attack anyway (and it requires someone as strong as Colossus to remove it).

I cannot supply an easy answer for this other than maybe with the force field up he cannot hear. He does not seem to use the force field much as his natural invulnerability is so high.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By acewasp23

The_Creator says:

"If he is weak agianst focussed high frequency sonics, everyone should attack him with it. To my knowledge he has never shown any vulnerabilities. Maybe Nimrods last comment provides a clue - Incapable of thought, much less action. So he could not raise the force field if it was down. It looks like the outer helmet may protect him from the attack anyway (and it requires someone as strong as Colossus to remove it). I cannot supply an easy answer for this other than maybe with the force field up he cannot hear. He does not seem to use the force field much as his natural invulnerability is so high. "

don't know they never got into that in the comics, the only weakness that they give for the juggernaut is to telepaths and that's only if the helm is off. plus i don't know if the scream is sonics of if it is something else entirely. and i don't think it would have to be any loud noise or sonic scream but something on par with what nimrod is using and what BB's scream might possibly be able to do (like i said he has never used it to his fullest ability).

as far as getting his helm off i think if BB started talking loud enough that might get the helm off.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the creator

acewasp23 says:

"The_Creator says:
"If he is weak agianst focussed high frequency sonics, everyone should attack him with it. To my knowledge he has never shown any vulnerabilities. Maybe Nimrods last comment provides a clue - Incapable of thought, much less action. So he could not raise the force field if it was down. It looks like the outer helmet may protect him from the attack anyway (and it requires someone as strong as Colossus to remove it). I cannot supply an easy answer for this other than maybe with the force field up he cannot hear. He does not seem to use the force field much as his natural invulnerability is so high. "
don't know they never got into that in the comics, the only weakness that they give for the juggernaut is to telepaths and that's only if the helm is off. plus i don't know if the scream is sonics of if it is something else entirely. and i don't think it would have to be any loud noise or sonic scream but something on par with what nimrod is using and what BB's scream might possibly be able to do (like i said he has never used it to his fullest ability). as far as getting his helm off i think if BB started talking loud enough that might get the helm off. "

That finally point is very true.

However most of the Marvel Universe knows of BB's voice power - levelling mountains and all.

So I would in go in to a fight with him as amred to the teeth as possible - in Juggs case, with my force fieldd up.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By acewasp23

The_Creator says:

"That finally point is very true. However most of the Marvel Universe knows of BB's voice power - levelling mountains and all. So I would in go in to a fight with him as amred to the teeth as possible - in Juggs case, with my force fieldd up. "

yeah and with field up you still don't know what would happen because most of marvel also knows how unstoppable the juggernaut is so BB would know to use more of his power than he has in the past.

really what this would come down to is with out knowing about what the field protects and knowing what a full scream would do there isn't enough info on either of the characters to give a definitive victor.

going on what we know of the 2 its easy to assume that the juggernaut would win, but going on what we don't know about them could change everything. for all we know BB's full scream could crack the planet or cause a tear in reality no one knows and maybe the juggernaut does have a weakness to high frequency sonics, the problem is they only ever use them against him (to that degree any way) in that comic.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By the creator

Colt Python says:

"Yea so...Blackbolt wins?"

No, I don't think he does.

The gem of Cytorrak provided him with invulnerability to everything short of molecular disintegration.

His only real weakness was to psionics.

A sonic/vibrational energy blast that can level a mountain would not hurt him. In theory if he is moving forward (using his mystic power to be unstoppable), it would not even sweep him backwards.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By acewasp23

molecular disintegration stopped. lol

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the creator

Colt Python says:

"Blackbolt's Sonic Scream is the key.Juggernaut can't be stopped once he starts moving but if Blackbolt uses his Sonic Scream to destroy the ground under him he has nothing to move on.Think about this.Blackbolts Sonic whisper stunned the World War Hulk who defeated the Juggernaut and that was only a whisper.Imagine if he had actually screamed."

I don't refute that the current incarnation of the Juggernaut (not at full power) would be toaat against BB's scream - even a whisper.

It took being buried under thousands of tonnes of quick drying cement to slow juggeranut down - but he still got out as he keep moving in one direction - irresistible force.

He won't tire out and but BB would.

Would his being slowed down count as a win - possibly, depending upon the duration of the delay - but it would need to be a significant delay a noted in other battles i.e. Superman throwing Juggernaut in to space - 1 way trip.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By acewasp23

you know they repowered the juggernaut right? he's back a full strength.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By the creator

acewasp23 says:

"you know they repowered the juggernaut right? he's back a full strength. "

He has the gem again - yes I have the issue but it has not been catagorically shown that he is back up to his original full power.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By acewasp23

The_Creator says:

"acewasp23 says:
"you know they repowered the juggernaut right? he's back a full strength. "
He has the gem again - yes I have the issue but it has not been catagorically shown that he is back up to his original full power. "

WWH X-men: Cyttorak transportes him to the battlefield at full power and he fights the hulk to a stand still.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By Eternal Chaos

If it's classic Juggs, I vote him. If not, BB

Blackjuggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#29  Edited By Blackjuggy
Octagon Enigma said:
"

The Ion says:

"Octagon Enigma says:

WWHulk"

"

Ur right Juggs is more durable than WWHulk. I like Black Bolt hes one of my favs other than Juggs but I dont see him winning easily or at all since Juggs can withstand he throws at him. I doubt Black bolt can take what cain dishes out. 
MasterDorito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MasterDorito

I'd have to give it to Juggs. Black Bolt could stall him but would ultimately have his throat crushed.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Juggernaut.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Static Shock

Juggernaut.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hadrelius

Since BB main attqck isn't just physical, I can't see Juggernaut being able to complete resist it.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Since BB main attqck isn't just physical, I can't see Juggernaut being able to complete resist it."
it attacks his molecules.. something he is also immune to.  Physical in this sense means non magical and non psychic.
caption
caption
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hadrelius
the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"Since BB main attqck isn't just physical, I can't see Juggernaut being able to complete resist it."
it attacks his molecules.. something he is also immune to.  Physical in this sense means non magical and non psychic.
caption
caption
"

Gotcha! Thanks for the info.

The battle then is Juggernaut.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By never give up

Juggernaut.

Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bor
@Octagon Enigma said:
"

The Ion says:

"Octagon Enigma says:

WWHulk"

"
Yes he is not coze Jugg is much more durable to all kind of injuries and classic Cain is at least as strong as enraged WWH (but Jugg can have more power and can be stronger than any Hulk)
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt BFR

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#39  Edited By HellionVulcan

Classic wins current loses worthy version we'll have to wait & see .

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Bo88gdan

@Vance Astro said:

Juggernaut.
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By comic_book_fan

black bolt's voice won't put juggs down.

but iam sure he could ring him out.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#42  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Hmm, I gotta go with Juggs