Black Bolt vs Itachi and Sasuke

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Black Bolt

No Caption Provided

Uchiha Brothers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Healthy Itachi and EOS Sasuke .
  • Fight takes place on abandoned Earth.
  • Black Bolt morals off
  • Who wins?
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight since susanoo can't protect against sound. But I think Sasuke might be to fast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Black bolt stomps. Spite."

-Black Bolt 2014

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RealityWarper
A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-Black Bolt 2014

The heck is this supposed to mean ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BoringPerson

Wholly depends on the location of Sasuke and Itachi are at the start of the battle.

Morals off Black Bolt will kill at least one of them in the first moment of the battle. If they're both a mile away from Black Bolt then they probably both get caught and die.

If they're both 30 feet away, then it's possible neither gets hit and BB goes down quick.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPITE............................CURBSTOMP

black bolt is on a different lvl........he literally whispers and reduces them to nothingness

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: 1 shot Terrax. Beat Namor H2H, Knocked out Thing.

lets not forget a bloodlusted BB was giving Thanos a little bit of hell

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Chibaku tensei + Totsuka stab = GG

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OKAY.

bb wins.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OKAY.

BB wins.

UNLESS...UH...

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB stomps.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: Didn't Sasuke defeat a Reality Warper with Naruto's help? From what I hear Itachi is a top tier in the Naruto U, i figure they would synergize better than Naruto and Sasuske.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathByAnts:

"Naruto and sasuke" sealed her via izanagi chibaku tensei.

Itachi could seal him i guess but thats only if he and sasuke start in susanoo.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a whisper is enough to win. His scream is pure, inhuman stompage.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Black Bolt owns them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@deathbyants said:

-Black Bolt 2014

@god_spawn@mercy_@jedixman OP calls his own thread spite....

I like how every thread I make vs anime characters you always try to get it locked. I have perpetually stated that every time I make the threads I'm trying to gauge the Anime fighter's strength so that when I see one of the many anime threads I can comment on them. I'm more familiar with comics than anime, sue me.

PS: On a related note, I find it amusing how you are contempt with apparent mismatches as long as they remain anime vs anime as seen here. Do you have spite towards comic characters when they beat anime characters?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mismatch

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@deathbyants said:

-Black Bolt 2014

I like how every thread I make vs anime characters you always try to get it locked. I have perpetually stated that every time I make the threads I'm trying to gauge the Anime fighter's strength so that when I see one of the many anime threads I can comment on them. I'm more familiar with comics than anime, sue me.

PS: On a related note, I find it amusing how you are contempt with apparent mismatches as long as they remain anime vs anime as seen here. Do you have spite towards comic characters when they beat anime characters?

you dont make spite threads to try and gauge power lvl.........do some research before you make a thread

this is a huge mismatch

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Nyas

@deathbyants said:

@nyas said:

@deathbyants said:

-Black Bolt 2014

What the ? I don't even know you lol Do you think I remember each OP I address ?

You say you want to gauge their level and Yet you bluntly scream "spite" at your own thread.... what kind of logic is that ?

Ps : Ha ! That isn't even a mismatch since I think Itachi can still win a few times out of 10. And I find these accusations hilarious I'm used to calling the mods in any mismatched thread regardless of the universe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150 said:

@deathbyants said:

@nyas said:

@deathbyants said:

-Black Bolt 2014

you dont make spite threads to try and gauge power lvl.........do some research before you make a thread

this is a huge mismatch

My research lead me to this conclusion:

1. Sasuke has beaten a reality warper
  2. Black Bolt has not been able to beat a reality warper
  3. Itachi is considered to one of the most powerful characters in the Naruto U (according to the posters on this forum)

So in that regard this should have been somewhat of an even match in my eyes. Too bad that Sasuke and Itachi are overhyped on these forums.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150 said:

@deathbyants said:

@nyas said:

@deathbyants said:

-Black Bolt 2014

this is a huge mismatch

My research lead me to this conclusion:

1. Sasuke has beaten a reality warper
  2. Black Bolt has not been able to beat a reality warper
  3. Itachi is considered to one of the most powerful characters in the Naruto U (according to the posters on this forum)

So in that regard this should have been somewhat of an even match in my eyes. Too bad that Sasuke and Itachi are overhyped on these forums.

lol now you are blaming your spite thread on other people......show me scans of this reality warper

also it does not make a difference.....black bolt is still a billion times more powerful than both itachi and sasuke

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By nefarious

BB says "Hello".

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt wrecks.

Csdabest89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think black bolt will win. With no knowledge they wouldnt see such an attack coming. But then tynere is a speed blitz and they are alrsady proven to be many times faster than the sun. I take it the gguy meant EMS sasuke. Then again Itachi can just point at Black Bolt and catch him in genjutsu. Itachu always normally goes for genjutsu off the back and im sure black bolt would not be able to counter. Kindnof hard to say.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB wishper and furodah the ninjas.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csdabest said:

I think black bolt will win. With no knowledge they wouldnt see such an attack coming. But then tynere is a speed blitz and they are alrsady proven to be many times faster than the sun. I take it the gguy meant EMS sasuke. Then again Itachi can just point at Black Bolt and catch him in genjutsu. Itachu always normally goes for genjutsu off the back and im sure black bolt would not be able to counter. Kindnof hard to say.

How does that even work?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150: I didn't even imply that I was "blaming my spite on other people".Now I know that they get stomped by Black Bolt. They are over hyped, plain and simple.

Take your own advice and research "Kaguya"

naknoemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look, I know the Narutoverse in and out, I followed the manga for many years, and still am today and I can tell you Black bolt would wreck them, he is on another level.

The only way Sasuke and Itachi would have the slightest chance of winning is if Itachi could get Black Bolt in a genjutsu at the start of the fight, and by that I mean instantly like 1 second after the fight starts before Black bolt has time to react, anything else and I mean ANYTHING, Black bolt wrecks them.

Csdabest89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: he literally just points at you. He doesnt require eye contact. He normally has people in genjutsu literally before the battle gets started. Its real subtle as well. Itachi soo hax w genutsu he made someone believe he had him wrapped in explosives when really had wrapped himself in explosives and was ready to detonate. Not to mention with izanami he can trap your mind and spirit in limbo, and if you can see his eyes he has tsukiyomi which can deal out 3 days worth of torture draging your mind to a nightmarish realm where he is basically god controlling time, matter everything. The illusions make the pain very real and has been stated that it can kill people with a very high pain tolerance. He can make 3 days last an instabt in real life having all that torture happen to you that occured over 3 days hit your body all at once. If they start the battle off facing eachother. Most likely itachi will have him in genjutsu before he makes a move.

Avatar image for aceofspades1700
AceofSpades1700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whiteportion: For the sake of the fight, lets say that they start looking at each other.

Csdabest89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not to mention if sasuke has him insight well sasuke or itachi has him insight. There no reason why sasuke or itachi just cant instantly set black bolt ablaze w. Amatersu. Then again black bolt would just scream like a girl and end up killing them in a draw. But itachi should be able to instant solo w. Genjutsu

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Black Bolt with the utmost of ease.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Depends on who attacks first.

naknoemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By naknoemo

@whiteportion: For the sake of the fight, lets say that they start looking at each other.

I'm not sure if Black bolt can defend himself against the genjutsu, or if he can get a scream off before Itachi uses genjutsu, I mean if both of them doesn't have insight on each other, I guess Itachi could pull it off aslong as Black bolt is vulnerable to genjutsu.

But if they actually manage to get him in a genjutsu, they win.

naknoemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csdabest said:

Not to mention if sasuke has him insight well sasuke or itachi has him insight. There no reason why sasuke or itachi just cant instantly set black bolt ablaze w. Amatersu. Then again black bolt would just scream like a girl and end up killing them in a draw. But itachi should be able to instant solo w. Genjutsu

They can't, Black Bolt can probably get of the amaterasu with soundwaves, Amaterasu is really overrated, hence why it never works in the manga, can be countered by various means.

Csdabest89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NothingClever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Sharinnegan has some extremely HAX abilities. I could see Sasuke absorbing BB's scream which I believe is not so much sound as an energy blast. For these two universes to meet the concept of "chakra" has to be incorporated into the general "energy" used in many attacks.

Izanami and Izanagi could make things interesting.

But since it is morals off BB, he wrecks the whole planet. I agree that BB should be on a whole 'nother level than his opponents. But manga/anime regularly throw in bizzare "haha you missed me" or "nu-uh, that doesn't work on me!" abilities. The wildcard occular powers could seal the deal... if BB doesn't just wreck the planet.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csdabest said:

They can't, Black Bolt can probably get of the amaterasu with soundwaves, Amaterasu is really overrated, hence why it never works in the manga, can be countered by various means.

You can't get Amaterasu off with sound waves.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csdabest said:

You probably meant to say as hot as the Sun, which it's proven not to be. If it were, then Karin would have been rendered less than ashes in the barest moment that it touched her... I mean the surface of the sun more than 5000 deg C.

Yeah, but what distance away from each other? Are Sasuke and Itachi right next to each other?

Both sides have the power to OHKO and Black Bolt is being given a gigantic advantage by being morals off... If both sides were morals off it would be a stomp for either Itachi or Sasuke.

naknoemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whiteportion said:
@csdabest said:

You can, if you can do it regular fire, you can do it with amaterasu

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@whiteportion said:

@rulerofthevine said:

@whiteportion said:
@csdabest said:

You can, if you can do it regular fire, you can do it with amaterasu

Flawless logic
Flawless logic

Heh. Why doesn't he just take it off with water while he is at it ?

spawn_2death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

genjutsu stomps

spawn_2death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers