zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By zee crusher

Logic Mark III says:

"Can Doomsday die if enough of him is dispersed/atomised? Couldnt Blackbolt potentially kill him for good?"

Your talking about destroy him on a molecular level. It couldn't do that. But if it could doomsday would be dead one shot.

Ball Buster says:

"From Black Bolt's history.As he defeated the Spinx ,Marvel describes Black Bolt as having "Neutron power"as one of the most powerful forces in the universe as he blasted Spinx into void of space.He physically handle and being the stood up against Galactus and beat him soundly without using his voice/quasi-sonic powers."

If you speak who I think your talking off the only reason why he was able to fight galactus was because of his stone. I doubt he had the stone while fighting blackbolt. The sphinx wasn't to strong with out the gem I believe. I think even with the gem he was only up to 85 tons.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"Reed Richards describes Black Bolt Quasi-sonic power to the Ultimate Nullifier."

He claims it's just as powerful?

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Ball Buster

Look it up.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By zee crusher

Ball Buster says:

"Ball Buster says:
"From Black Bolt's history.As he defeated the Spinx ,Marvel describes Black Bolt as having "Neutron power"as one of the most powerful forces in the universe as he blasted Spinx into void of space.He physically handle and being the stood up against Galactus and beat him soundly without using his voice/quasi-sonic powers."
Reed Richards describes Black Bolt Quasi-sonic power to the Ultimate Nullifier. "

Thats not true at all. The ultimate nulifier can get rid of anything. Blackbolt can't.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Ball Buster

zee crusher says:

"Logic Mark III says:
"Can Doomsday die if enough of him is dispersed/atomised? Couldnt Blackbolt potentially kill him for good?"

Your talking about destroy him on a molecular level. It couldn't do that. But if it could doomsday would be dead one shot.

Ball Buster says:

If you speak who I think your talking off the only reason why he was able to fight galactus was because of his stone. I doubt he had the stone while fighting blackbolt. The sphinx wasn't to strong with out the gem I believe. I think even with the gem he was only up to 85 tons."

Yes this is true.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Static Shock

zee crusher says:

"Thats not true at all. The ultimate nulifier can get rid of anything. Blackbolt can't."

Exactly. If it were just as powerful, that scream would have gotten rid of the Hulk completely...

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Ball Buster

zee crusher says:

"Ball Buster says:
"Ball Buster says:
Reed Richards describes Black Bolt Quasi-sonic power to the Ultimate Nullifier. "

Thats not true at all. The ultimate nulifier can get rid of anything. Blackbolt can't."

You have to remember that there is no document that Im aware of that Black Bolt has used his power to its full extent.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By zee crusher

Yes but you also have to remember blackbolt does have a limit. If his scream was that dangerous marvel would have at least gave us a sign. They gave everybody a fake sign that sentry had the power of a million exploding suns. He got beat by hulk cmon. He doesn't even have the power of one sun.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Ball Buster

zee crusher says:

"Yes but you also have to remember blackbolt does have a limit. If his scream was that dangerous marvel would have at least gave us a sign. They gave everybody a fake sign that sentry had the power of a million exploding suns. He got beat by hulk cmon. He doesn't even have the power of one sun."

I think Marvel has not yet reveal all when it comes to Sentry. With writers at Marvel,DC,etc. Things change with stroke of pen.Look at Superman. DC has made him the most uninteresting character to allot of comic readers including myself.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"You have to remember that there is no document that Im aware of that Black Bolt has used his power to its full extent."

Last time I checked, the quasi-sonic scream was equal to the power of a nuclear weapon. Doomsday, who's as durable as Superman (who survives nukes on a regular), wouldn't be phased by it

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"I think Marvel has not yet reveal all when it comes to Sentry. With writers at Marvel,DC,etc. Things change with stroke of pen.Look at Superman. DC has made him the most uninteresting character to allot of comic readers including myself."

It may seem that way. But, as of now, the way a character is portrayed is what stands. Sentry, up until the time he ended his battle with the Hulk, hasn't really demonstrated anything on the level of a million exploding suns. On top of that, he hasn't be around that long to be considered as powerful as Superman. Truth be told, if Sentry is that powerful or has that potential, then he has a long way to go. Black Bolt, on the other hand, has been here for a while. No excuse for him.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Ball Buster

Again Static,Look it up in all Marvel archives. You will see my point.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By zee crusher

Ball Buster says:

"zee crusher says:
"Yes but you also have to remember blackbolt does have a limit. If his scream was that dangerous marvel would have at least gave us a sign. They gave everybody a fake sign that sentry had the power of a million exploding suns. He got beat by hulk cmon. He doesn't even have the power of one sun."
I think Marvel has not yet reveal all when it comes to Sentry. With writers at Marvel,DC,etc. Things change with stroke of pen.Look at Superman. DC has made him the most uninteresting character to allot of comic readers including myself."

Yes they have. Sentry himself clearly stated I'm not holding back anymore. He is very very weak now that you can see what he can do. If thats what galactus fought this galactus must have been not looking an gotten attacked an Sentry ran away before he could around. Sentry is strong but he's showed us what he can do. What he can do isn't what he claims he can do.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"Again Static,Look it up in all Marvel archives. You will see my point."

I did. My point still stands. There was a time when he used his shout at it's maximum on the Hulk, and even that didn't kill the Hulk. It just knocked him out, just like BB's whisper did before.
Post Edited:2008-06-04 12:36:57

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Logic Mark III

Again with the nukes. I dont get how you can really be resistant to your own atoms colliding explosively with eachother...all of them.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Ball Buster

Static Shock says:

"Ball Buster says:
"I think Marvel has not yet reveal all when it comes to Sentry. With writers at Marvel,DC,etc. Things change with stroke of pen.Look at Superman. DC has made him the most uninteresting character to allot of comic readers including myself."

It may seem that way. But, as of now, the way a character is portrayed is what stands. Sentry, up until the time he ended his battle with the Hulk, hasn't really demonstrated anything on the level of a million exploding suns. On top of that, he hasn't be around that long to be considered as powerful as Superman. Truth be told, if Sentry is that powerful or has that potential, then he has a long way to go. Black Bolt, on the other hand, has been here for a while. No excuse for him."

Black Bolt is one of the few comic book characters that has been around that allot has been questioned when it comes to the extent of his power.I think more will be revealed with the skrull invasion series.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Static Shock

Logic Mark III says:

"Again with the nukes. I dont get how you can really be resistant to your own atoms colliding explosively with eachother...all of them."

Well, then ask Superman or Doomsday how they are able to survive them...
Post Edited:2008-06-04 12:43:56

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Static Shock
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Logic Mark III

@ Static: When did he do this? Was it the comic in which the Hulk falls from orbit? Blackbolt used a specific wavelength to knock the Hulk unconscious and not kill any of his people or ruin Attilan. It wasnt his full power at all.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Static Shock

Logic Mark III says:

"@ Static: When did he do this? Was it the comic in which the Hulk falls from orbit? Blackbolt used a specific wavelength to knock the Hulk unconscious and not kill any of his people or ruin Attilan. It wasnt his full power at all."

Check the link above. It says that he tailored it to have maximum impact on the Hulk.
Post Edited:2008-06-04 12:43:30

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By the creator

Irrespective of BB's scareams power, please remeber how durable Doomsday is.

He was killed but regenerated resistant to plasma attacks capable of destroying over a 5th of a large earth like continent. Not simply just scorching the continents surface but from the look of the images actually vapourising it.

An attack of this magnitude would be many times more powerful than even the largest nukes around today (from a pressure and temperature perspective).

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"Because DC says so..:) "

Exactly.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Ball Buster

Static Shock says:

"Ball Buster says:
"Again Static,Look it up in all Marvel archives. You will see my point."

I did. My point still stands. There was a time when he used his shout at it's maximum on the Hulk, and even that didn't kill the Hulk. It just knocked him out, just like BB's whisper did..."

Where are u looking?
Post Edited:2008-06-04 12:43:29

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"Ok.It supports what I've stated earlier as well."

But, it also supports what I've said.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Ball Buster

Static Shock says:

"Logic Mark III says:
"Again with the nukes. I dont get how you can really be resistant to your own atoms colliding explosively with eachother...all of them."

Well, then ask Superman or Doomsday how he's able to survive them..."

Becuase DC says so..:)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"Yes, but more to my argument."

Yeah, but it supports that the scream will not put Doomsday down. And when it doesn't, he would develop an adaptive resistance to it.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Ball Buster

Static Shock says:

"Ball Buster says:
"Where are u looking?

" />http://en.marveldatabase.com/Black_Bolt/Appearances"

Ok.It supports what I've stated earlier as well.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Ball Buster

Yes, but more to my argument.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Static Shock

zee crusher says:

" Although blackbolts scream have cracked celestial armor. "

It cracked celestial armor in an alternate reality. That's reality's Black Bolt could be stronger. Hence, it doesn't really count here.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Ball Buster

Like to continue this thread.I have to get my teeth drilled. Really!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By zee crusher

If blackbolt scream only knocked hulk out chances are it tickle doomsday then. Although blackbolts scream have cracked celestial armor. Only two others in marvel have done such a feat.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Ball Buster

Im not debating Doomsday adaptive power.Im stating Bolt Bolt has potential power to defeat him now. Also Black Bolts full power has yet to be revealed.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"Im not debating Doomsday adaptive power.Im stating Bolt Bolt has potential power to defeat him now. Also Black Bolts full power has yet to be revealed."

I found the fight with the Sphinx.

But anyway, I see what you're getting at. There's one problem, though. How do you know that this potential would be enough to defeat Doomsday? It may have defeated Sphinx, but what it Doomsday is more durable? More resilient? I honestly don't think that Sphinx and Doomsday are in the same class of durability. All I know is that if this power doesn't kill Doomsday, he would develop an adaptive resistance to it as well... And, if his full power has yet to be revealed, go off what's been revealed now.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Logic Mark III

I looked over the Hulk v.s Blackbolt comic in Hulk 175. BB actually masterfully used his powers, but not to the full destructive effect. He anlysed Hulk's physical makeup with an electro blast then whispered [it shattered buildings like a house of cards] but was so finely tuned that it didnt harm the other Inhumans around the area and knocked the Hulk out [knocking the Hulk out was his aim, not killing the Hulk. He had the opportunity to do so and didnt because he considered the Hulk a friend]. Also in that comic BB was said to have impacted the Hulk with enough strength to have completly atomised some lesser being.

Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Danko

It also depends on the location they're fighting. I doubt that in a highly populated area Black Bolt would scream on the top of his lungs. Where as Doomsday wouldn't care who he hurts in the proces.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Static Shock

Logic Mark III says:

"I looked over the Hulk v.s Blackbolt comic in Hulk 175. BB actually masterfully used his powers, but not to the full destructive effect. He anlysed Hulk's physical makeup with an electro blast then whispered [it shattered buildings like a house of cards] but was so finely tuned that it didnt harm the other Inhumans around the area and knocked the Hulk out [knocking the Hulk out was his aim, not killing the Hulk. He had the opportunity to do so and didnt because he considered the Hulk a friend]. Also in that comic BB was said to have impacted the Hulk with enough strength to have completly atomised some lesser being."

OK. Thanks for the update. However, it says that BB hit Hulk with enough strength to completely atomize a lesser being. I don't think Doomsday fits in that category...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Doomsday can win here. Depending on his level of Durability towards Black Bolt's Super Scream attack forgot the actual name of it but that attack can level planets. But if Dommsday is durable enough he could become immune to the attack and take BB out.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Logic Mark III

@ Static: Yeah Doomsday nowhere comes near the 'lesser being' category. What i meant to display was Black Bolts resistance/density i suppose. The fact that he could intercept the Hulk who was falling from orbit with that much force and come out of it fine is testement to his strength.

What we really need to see is an attack of the same nature as Blackbolts [causing atoms to collide] failing against Doomsday. I dont think a bolt being fired at him will be evidence though, as Blackbolts scream seems to go into a being so that they are affected all over rather than being hit from the outside.

I was thinking with BlackBolts ability to fly and his strength he could get a BFR on Doomsday who cant fly.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Static Shock

Logic Mark III says:

I was thinking with BlackBolts ability to fly and his strength he could get a BFR on Doomsday who cant fly."

It's possible, but there's a likelyhood that Doomsday could develop an adaptive countermeasure to BB's flying abilities, like he did with Superman (extending his claws to strike while Superman was in flight and reel him in while slowly poisoning him), Martian Manhunter (breathe flames, check Superman #175), and Radiant (generating an aura of energy and slamming into him, since Radiant is a being of pure energy). If BB's electron manipulation abilities become an annoyance, then Doomsday could develop abilities to counteract with them. Also, can you tell me how fast BB can move in flight? If he can move at a speed faster than Doomsday could think, then BFR would be possible.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Ball Buster

Static Shock says:

"Ball Buster says:
"Im not debating Doomsday adaptive power.Im stating Bolt Bolt has potential power to defeat him now. Also Black Bolts full power has yet to be revealed."

I found the fight with the Sphinx.

But anyway, I see what you're getting at. There's one problem, though. How do you know that this potential would be enough to defeat Doomsday? It may have defeated Sphinx, but what it Doomsday is more durable? More resilient? I honestly don't think that Sphinx and Doomsday are in the same class of durability. All I know is that if this power doesn't kill Doomsday, he would develop an adaptive resistance to it as well... And, if his full power has yet to be revealed, go off what's been revealed now. "

Ok Im back. Static ,your more resourceful than I suspected. Again this my opinion and what I've read.I admit Im not a big fan of DC comics but I pick an issue up here & there/now & then. Its not truly clear how powerful Sphinx was or in contrast to Doomsday.I can go only my opinion from what I know.To me Doomsday is a contrast to the Hulk as Sentry is contrast to Superman. That was my first impression when Superman first fought Doomsday as it was when the Hulk first fought Sentry.I guess its a way for marvel and dc to dig at each other..
Post Edited:2008-06-04 16:11:19

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Static Shock

Ball Buster says:

"Ok Im back. Static ,your more resourceful than I suspected. Again this my opinion and what I've read.I admit Im not a big fan of DC comics but I pick an issue up here & there/now & then. Its not truly clear how powerful Sphinx was or in contrast to Doomsday.I can go only my opinion from what I know.To me Doomsday is a contrast to the Hulk as Sentry is contrast to Superman. That was my first impression when Superman first fought Doomsday as it was when the Hulk first fought Sentry.I guess its a way for marvel and dc to dig at each other..
Post Edited:2008-06-04 16:11:19"

^_^

I'm not all that bad once you get to know me, pimptight. But, based on where the argument has lead us (in terms of the Neutron Power thing, and Doomsday durability in contrast to Sphinx's), we might as well call it a stalemate. But Logic Mark III brought up a good point on BB's flight and using for BFR against Doomsday, but then there's Doomsday's adaptive countermeasures as I've noted above. If BB can move at a speed that Doomsday can't react to, then he could possibly beat him through BFR. But, the problem with this is that Doomsday was able to defeat the Flash while he was moving at superhuman speeds. Possibly an adaptive countermeasure. So, this could be a problem for BB if he tried anything like this.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Ball Buster

All I know is all I know.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Static Shock

I ain't mad @ 'cha. Can't hate on you for that.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Ball Buster

Tupac?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Static Shock

Heh. Wasn't try to quote Tupac. It's like saying I agree with you.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Ball Buster

Gotcha.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By the creator

Logic Mark III says:

Lacking an exact showing of Doomsday being resistant to electron manipulation of his atomic structure - it could be difficult to show that. However he is iimune to huge levels of radiation which could ioinise his cells (he has been trapped in open space where EM radiation bombardment occurs) and he has resisted being disintegrated by Darkseid's omega effect. However, this is why I like the term invulnerability, especially for beings of this level of durability. One word can sum it all up.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By the creator

Static Shock says:

"Also, can you tell me how fast BB can move in flight? If he can move at a speed faster than Doomsday could think, then BFR would be possible."

BB was quoted as being able to fly at 500 mph in an OHOTMU but this may have been superceeded now.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By the creator

I think Vortex had some cosmic dust in his eyes.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By lordraiden

King Saturn says:

"I think Doomsday can win here. Depending on his level of Durability towards Black Bolt's Super Scream attack **forgot the actual name of it** but that attack can level planets. But if Dommsday is durable enough he could become immune to the attack and take BB out. "

Hmmmm, well, if BB scream can make Cosmic Gods quiver in their booty!