Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB. I like Bishop a lot more but Blackagar is just too powerful.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black bolt I think he overloaded vulcans energy manipulation powers too

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Blot whispers

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I'm guessing no one think Bishop could absorb Black Bolt's powers and redirect it back at him.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Heatblaze

So I'm guessing no one think Bishop could absorb Black Bolt's powers and redirect it back at him.

Can Bishop absorb sonic based attacks?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1 said:

He can absorb any kind of energy directed at him....including sonics

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Heatblaze

@heatblaze123 said:
@ghost_rider1 said:

He can absorb any kind of energy directed at him....including sonics

Have any scans?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, dont have scans of it, but I know he can do it. Its pratically basic knowledge that Bishop's powers allow him to absorb energies like that. I dont know the specicific of sonics all that well. But i think it works in a similar way as kinetic energy like explosions. Someone like banshee and black bolt uses sound waves which uses something that seems like kinetic force

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No, dont have scans of it, but I know he can do it. Its pratically basic knowledge that Bishop's powers allow him to absorb energies like that. I dont know the specicific of sonics all that well. But i think it works in a similar way as kinetic energy like explosions. Someone like banshee and black bolt uses sound waves which uses something that seems like kinetic force

Black Bolt's power is based on Particle manipulation...

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1 said:

Its still an energy based attack....which I'm 99.9% sure that Bishop powers allow him to absorb that and use it for himself. There are no energy attack that Bishop has shown to not be able to absorb. Even psionic and magic energy is absorbed. I dont think BB particle manipulation in an exception....that's all I'm saying

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CitizenSentry
@citizensentry said:
@ghost_rider1 said:

Its still an energy based attack....which I'm 99.9% sure that Bishop powers allow him to absorb that and use it for himself. There are no energy attack that Bishop has shown to not be able to absorb. Even psionic and magic energy is absorbed. I dont think BB particle manipulation in an exception....that's all I'm saying

All Black Bolt has to do is whisper. and Bishop would overload, which everyone knows would kill Bishop.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@ghost_rider1 said:

All Black Bolt has to do is whisper. and Bishop would overload, which everyone knows would kill Bishop.

How can you be so sure, when he has absorbed an energy attack from Onslaught which was powerful enough to kill about a thousand mutant? A whisper wont do it....

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:
@ghost_rider1 said:
@citizensentry said:
@ghost_rider1 said:

How can you be so sure, when he has absorbed an energy attack from Onslaught which was powerful enough to kill about a thousand mutant? A whisper wont do it....

Black Bolt isn't a mutant.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt stomps

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt could just beat the crap out of Bishop w/o opening his mouth once.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackbolt not being a mutant doesn't matter as far as Bishop's energy absorption is concerned (he's absorbed energy from non-mutants before). I don't see any reason why Bishop couldn't absorb energy from BB, however, it doesn't change the fact that Bishop would still lose here. BB is just too powerful for pretty much any of the X-Men (save for maybe Iceman or maybe Jean Grey).

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackbolt not being a mutant doesn't matter as far as Bishop's energy absorption is concerned (he's absorbed energy from non-mutants before). I don't see any reason why Bishop couldn't absorb energy from BB, however, it doesn't change the fact that Bishop would still lose here. BB is just too powerful for pretty much any of the X-Men (save for maybe Iceman or maybe Jean Grey).

I agree with the part about Jean Grey, but Ice can still shatter.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

BB wins

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30 said:

Iceman can reform after being shattered.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

BB

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:
@thunderbolt30 said:

Iceman can reform after being shattered.

Black Bolt will just shatter him again.

GhostVortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Black bolt coughs.

Bishop is vaporized.

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackbolt whispers in his ear "this is my swamp" and proceeds to spread his butt cheeks like nutella

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

hmmm

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Black Bolt. It's highly possible that if Bishop attempts to absorb the attack that he'll overload INCREDIBLY quickly thus hurting himself in the process.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black bolt doesnt need to yell to win he can just beat the crap out of bishop with his fist black bolt is like as strong as she hulk