#1 Posted by Spartan101 (2343 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok black bolt unleashed his most power sonic scream ever while under 100% anger state,,how far up the DC/Marvel food chain can he go before it stops and cant kill or ko the character. The test is each character stands in front of him to take the blast point blank.

#2 Edited by mightyrearranger (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadman and Gentleman Ghost probably wouldn't care too much on the DC side. From Marvel...um...Shuma Gorath doesn't seem to have any visible ears, right?

Hmm, on a side-note: I wonder who would win out between his scream and Jeanette's banshee wail?

#3 Edited by Pokeysteve (8253 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadman and Gentleman Ghost probably wouldn't care too much on the DC side. From Marvel...um...Shuma Gorath doesn't seem to have any visible ears, right?

Hmm, on a side-note: I wonder who would win out between his scream and Jeanette's banshee wail?

It isn't the noise that does the damage but the shockwave. The noise doesn't help though.

#4 Posted by Hyperlight (5715 posts) - - Show Bio

probably hell lords and skyfathers would survive

#5 Edited by mightyrearranger (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Haha, I realize, I was 0 for 2 with wisecracks yesterday, I guess. >.>

Now, my point still stands with Deadman and Craddock, I believe. Can Blackagar affect incorporeal/intangible characters with his scream (eg: literal ghosts)?

Just trying to think of some unlikely choices who may be suited to taking his sound-waves...

#6 Edited by Pokeysteve (8253 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by mightyrearranger (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Ok, cool. Thanks.

I'd feel pretty confident with Deadman then. Less so with Gentleman Ghost, but he may still be able to withstand it.

#8 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost rider, Danny Phantom, Kratos, Spawn