Black Bolt & Medusa vs Black Panther & Storm

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can't believe people are arguing BB needs to breath air .... read a damn inhumans comic. And TBH I think this should of been locked b/c I don't see anyone in this fight being on BB's level.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008: Do u have a scam that states that he does not need air. An that his suit is not the source of his air?

An just.because they live on the moon does not mean they dont need to breathe air

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@norrinboltagonprime21: wow are you mad that ive been countering you on BB or just mad cause im right.

Ok you can stop saying im bitching about things.because that scan in no way showed BP not needing oxygen

At the.moment im on my phone but if u read.the issues of fantastic four when Storm an BP covered for Reed an.Sue in the fantastic four she used.her powers in space. In a issue of Xtreme x-men i believe it was she into outerspace from earth in about 2 panels then flew back down. In her classic days.the x-men fought sentinels in outer space use solar wind to attack a Sentinel.

An um she again control atmosphere like I said she can manipulate matter through her powers of manipulating atmosphere. Matter is anything that takes up space ie. Forcing Hydro man from a liquid to gas. Showing that she can manipulate matter.

An in no way did I misquote you again you specifically said that "if his suit were to overload he could be hurt" and I said how would you he be able to release the energy because he has to concentrate all his power to do it with storm when shes hitting him with lightning bolts an hurricane force winds

I'm not mad, I pity you. You are so stupid and misguided, its actually tragic. You've been saying nothing but nonsense with no proof at all whatsoever and because you imagine it it all of a sudden fact. Try and prove your impossible claims because nobody believes your lies.

Science fact #17, turning a liquid to a gas is not matter manipulation, its simply changing states by being given heat or energy. Adding heat to water can do that, hell I can do that. I guess I'm a matter manipulator now.

You do keep misquoting me and you're too dumb to realize it, truly pathetic.

divad4686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only case I can see for BP is that if they are at war, he probably had time to prepare for the fight against BB, and BP with prep can be really dangerous (ask the skrulls).

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21: Aw ok again im.on my phone so I cant post scans. An you ask others, Storms powers do work in space because again her power is to control atmosphere not weather. An just because your dont know about a character doesnt mean everything i say about said character is a lie. I dont know much about the speed for but I dont think someone will lie on Comicvine about a character so they can win, when there are plenty of people her who know about that character. An im not saying you cant ask for scan but dont say im lying an insult me just because u didnt know shs could do what ive said.

An u pity me wow your such an ass lol but your really funny I like it.

An oh SCIENCE FACT #OBVIOUS water an gas are states of matter. LoL boom (I do great sound effects)