• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Jake Fury (18328 posts) - - Show Bio

Realm of Kings: Inhumans #3

vs 

Wakanda & Attilan have gone to war. As the Inhumans and tribes of Wakanda do battle their kings & queens meet in battle. These 2 power couples of Marvel begin 100 miles apart on the Serengeti Plains of Africa. Each couple has full knowledge on the other and the battle will play out as either team sees fit for the biggest advantage.   

T'Challa has his vibranium armor, standard equipment and is current as of Doom War. Everyone else is at their current levels. (Black Bolt is alive for this)  

These two couples clash to end the war... Morals are applicable to each combatant listed.

Who takes it?
#2 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio

T'Challa and Storm. 

#3 Posted by whacknasty (5608 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: Could I get a quick update as to what T'Challa's power set is now after Doom War?  I haven't read any of it... : (
#4 Posted by Jake Fury (18328 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty:
From his CV page... 

Doomwar Powers

Unable to enlist the aid of his wife or his own military. T'Challa--a man of science--turned to magic to counter Doom's sorcery. Alchemy and ancient magicks gave him enhanced strength and a resistance to magical attacks. 

I don't think the amgic resistance really helps him here but the enhanced strength might.
#5 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: His speed has also been enhanced as well. It was a detail that Maberry left out in Doomwar #3, especially when he made it clear that his strength and speed were greater than ever before in the Doomwar preludes.
#6 Posted by Jake Fury (18328 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:
*stares at your avatar*.....what were you saying?
#7 Posted by whacknasty (5608 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: Cool, thanks. 

Has there ever been an instance of his Vibranium armor being overloaded? I think Black Bolt should have the ability to do so if it is possible... 

I have to read some more about Medusa... but I'm almost thinking a reverse targeting strategy may work (Black Bolt going after Storm and Medusa going after T'Challa...if she is up to that one...).  Hmm...
#8 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty: An enraged Iron Fist with double his normal chi (before the Immortal series) was able to tear chunks off with his enhanced blows.  
#9 Posted by whacknasty (5608 posts) - - Show Bio
@CosmicSpiral: Ah, nice! Thanks!  
#10 Posted by WoundingFactor (178 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackbolt and Medusa

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" @Static Shock: *stares at your avatar*.....what were you saying? "
LMAO

@whacknasty said:
 Has there ever been an instance of his Vibranium armor being overloaded?
Other than the instance that CosmicSpiral noted, there was another instance were the suit was able to take several explosions from time bombs, before beginning to tear. My guess is that repeated exposure to the bombs eventually overloaded the suit. But not to the extent of Danny's Chi (who was brainwashed and powered up at the time).
#12 Posted by Roddy010 (5194 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and BP....

#13 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and BP. Only because BP has prep. If there was no prep, BB solos.

#14 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10257 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roddy010 said:
"Storm and BP.... "

I agree. With prep I think they would win.
#15 Posted by PowerHerc (82778 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt solos.
#16 Edited by Leamis123 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bold and Medusa

#17 Posted by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt and Medusa in an over~killing stomp.

Zijuun.

#18 Edited by thanobomb1124 (2012 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by comic_book_fan (5541 posts) - - Show Bio

Black bolt solos.

#20 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@zijuun: @thanobomb1124: @comic_book_fan: I honestly dont think they win. Storm has been shown to be able to completely block out sound via pressure dome(i think it was by pressure dome not entirely sure) an.she did that while holding a conversation with Niko. Showing she Didn't have to concentrate. An also BP built an room that could contain BB powers in the Civil War didnt he?

An whats stopping Storm from taking the air from BB lungs preventing him from talking?

#21 Posted by MarlboroMan (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm: He doesn't need air in his lungs to use his powers they are not sonic powers, he can even use his power in space

Black Bolt effortlessly stomps

#22 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Bolt and Medusa, I think storm would take medusa but Bolt could solo this

#23 Posted by CheeseSticks (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt solos.

And i can't believe some are actuallly saying BP and Storm.

Black Bolt can solo this anyday.

#24 Posted by New_World_Order (12951 posts) - - Show Bio

Blackbolt solo's.

#25 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@marlboroman: What he cant breath in space i believe his suit creates oxygen for.him an sound travels in.space so I dont get what u mean?

#26 Posted by jashro44 (20575 posts) - - Show Bio

Without prep storm and black panther don't have a chance. The slightest whisper from black bolt is over kill.

#27 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@cheesesticks: Storm has show the ability to completely block.out sound via pressure dome. An.BP suit is very resilient

#28 Posted by jashro44 (20575 posts) - - Show Bio

@cheesesticks: Storm has show the ability to completely block.out sound via pressure dome. An.BP suit is very resilient

Even if she does block the sound can she stop the actual shock wave? Has she blocked something as powerful as black bolts scream?

And black panthers suit-all though durable-isn't durable enough to tank a whisper from black bolt....Black bolt recently one shotted a alternate reality terrax so I really doubt T'challa is tanking that.

I am also pretty sure black bolt has energy attacks as well so even if storm can block a scream I don't know if its enough.

#29 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

blackbolt should take this

#30 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Vibranium absorbs sound of course to a certian extent but i sure i could absorb enough for BP.to.get close to BB an Storms pressure domes Have cut.through mountains so im sure she could create one to cover her until BP is able to.get close to BB an.then Storm can finish him An he has minimum energy attack from his suit i believe but nothing on Storms level. An whats stopping Storm from taking the air from BB lungs

Or even better create a Hurricane to counter/ distort his sound waves Storm can create a full hurricane in a instant

#31 Edited by jashro44 (20575 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm:

Vibranium absorbs sound of course to a certian extent but i sure i could absorb enough for BP.

Vibranium can be over loaded. Iron fist did it while hitting with the force of a freight train. Black bolts whisper is a lot more powerful.

to.get close to BB an Storms pressure domes Have cut.through mountains so im sure she could create one to cover her until BP is able to.get close to BB an.then Storm can finish him

That might protect from a whisper but not a scream. IIRC Black bolts whispers can destroy mountains. His screams are on par with a nuke. Possibly stronger.

An he has minimum energy attack from his suit i believe but nothing on Storms level.

It doesn't need to be on her level. Just strong enough to take her out. Black bolts durability is quite super human.

An whats stopping Storm from taking the air from BB lungs

Black bolt doesn't need air. He can breathe on the moon.

Or even better create a Hurricane to counter/ distort his sound waves Storm can create a full hurricane in a instant

Her hurricanes aren't on par with nukes, and they can't one shot heralds. Black bolts scream can.

#32 Edited by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Black Bolt just shout and destroy Wakanda? I mean this is a guy who let out the energy into the planet and like, every volcano on Earth erupted and the planet shook....or something. Can we get that scan somewhere?

#33 Edited by CheeseSticks (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm said:

@jashro44: Vibranium absorbs sound of course to a certian extent but i sure i could absorb enough for BP.to.get close to BB an Storms pressure domes Have cut.through mountains so im sure she could create one to cover her until BP is able to.get close to BB an.then Storm can finish him An he has minimum energy attack from his suit i believe but nothing on Storms level. An whats stopping Storm from taking the air from BB lungs

Are you serious man ? Do you really think her shield can block a scream of planet buster level ? Going threw mountains is far from enough. You're just a common Storm fanboy who think she can beat anyone. Stop this please, go read some Black Bolt information. He doesn't require his lungs to breath or to scream.

#34 Edited by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

That was energy Vibranium does very well with absorbing sound its self more than energy

She made that pressure dome years back she has only gotten far stronger an she has.made a dome to equal that of Jupiters pressure showing how much more powerful she got with them an.even that was years ago

She has been shown to counter energy attack with lighting an really Storm could kill BB with plenty of her attacks

Um i was sure that it was his suit that allowed him to.breath within outspace by creating oxygen for him

Um a regular thunderstorm is equivalent to a large nuke an Storm can make much more powerful thunderstorm that a simple one an obviously hurricane are 50-100 times more powerful than a reg thunderstorm. An it doesnt Matter if that can or cant wind can still distort sound even if its a small gust

#35 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by jashro44 (20575 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm:

That was energy Vibranium does very well with absorbing sound its self more than energy

It hasn't absorbed anything comparable to black bolts scream.

She made that pressure dome years back she has only gotten far stronger an she has.made a dome to equal that of Jupiters pressure showing how much more powerful she got with them an.even that was years ago

Can I see scans or a issue reference to this? Honestly that still isn't enough. And that's taking into account the power scaling.

She has been shown to counter energy attack with lighting an really Storm could kill BB with plenty of her attacks

Which attacks can she kill him with? IIRC he has had brief fights with gladiator.

Um i was sure that it was his suit that allowed him to.breath within outspace by creating oxygen for him

He wasn't in a space suit.

If your saying his regular suit allowed him to do that, he has it here as it is standard gar. Therefore as storm is taking air away from black bolt the suit will create oxygen. Either way sucking the air from black bolt will not work. I would also like to see proof of this claim.

Um a regular thunderstorm is equivalent to a large nuke an Storm can make much more powerful thunderstorm that a simple one an obviously hurricane are 50-100 times more powerful than a reg thunderstorm.

This isn't true. Nukes have leveled entire cities. Thunder storms don't do that.

An it doesnt Matter if that can or cant wind can still distort sound even if its a small gust

No it wont. I would like to see her distoring this much sound. Show me storm can block that much sound.

#37 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5731 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolts scream isn't a sound attack, its a quasi sonic attack. It a combination of multiple explosions and shockwaves. Vibranium isn't absorbing it and can't absorb that kind of power. Black Bolts power can effect a planet and easily destroy one, something storm and BP can't do. Black Bolt's strength and durability is class 100 and can fly at 500 mph. Black Bolt also has molecule manipulation and mindraping to effect both storm and bp. This is an effortless stomp for Black Bolt.

Storm taking the air from BB lungs? What stopping Black Bolt from punching her head off?

#38 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: @jashro44: Um im.pretty sure.the blast from Iorn Fist was pretty powerful

Im on my phone its been used on the fourms several times tho an i think ur underestimating Storm a lot.

I did mean his suit an i miss stated i most likely draws in oxygen i doubt it creates it an even still if it did have the oxygen takin from your lungs will more than likely cause one to pass out because of the brain

WoW really just because thunderStorms dont level cites doesnt mean it doesn't have the same amount of power within it. An hurricanes level cites tornados level cites

Uh yes it will wind has the ability to do that but as Norrinbolt pointed out I forgot his attacks are sonic attacks but I think focused hurricane force winds could still counter the attack.

An he has to channel all the energy in his suit to travel that fast im sure Storm can take his oxygen before he can get to her. An uh Storm could destroy a planet if she honestly wanted to shes done planetary feats before.

#39 Edited by Roddy010 (5194 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm: @cheesesticks: In UX #14 Siena Blaze, an extremely powerful EM manipulator, casually tossed a blast at Nightcralwer that had enough power to fry him to a crisp, sink Muir Island and half of Scotland Mainland. In the issue where she battled Storm, Sienna Blaze has enough power to split the planet like a ripe melon. Xavier telepathically forced Siena to unleash all of the power she had to temporarily burn her out. He succeeded as she admitted this. Furthermore, she could barely speak or stand. Storm summoned an electrically-charged wind tunnel to redirect Siena's full power when she did that blast that burned out Sienna's powers. The issue stated that Scott just sat there and blasted in case any of Sienna's energy got away from Storm's vortex.

She's also contained nukes as well as redirected Scott's optic blast with her winds. Her winds are no joke.

#40 Posted by CheeseSticks (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21: @jashro44: Um im.pretty sure.the blast from Iorn Fist was pretty powerful

Im on my phone its been used on the fourms several times tho an i think ur underestimating Storm a lot.

I did mean his suit an i miss stated i most likely draws in oxygen i doubt it creates it an even still if it did have the oxygen takin from your lungs will more than likely cause one to pass out because of the brain

WoW really just because thunderStorms dont level cites doesnt mean it doesn't have the same amount of power within it. An hurricanes level cites tornados level cites

Uh yes it will wind has the ability to do that but as Norrinbolt pointed out I forgot his attacks are sonic attacks but I think focused hurricane force winds could still counter the attack.

An he has to channel all the energy in his suit to travel that fast im sure Storm can take his oxygen before he can get to her. An uh Storm could destroy a planet if she honestly wanted to shes done planetary feats before.

Dude you clearly don't know what Black Bolt scream is. Everything you are saying about Storm abilities is 100 times inferior to what BB can do.

And LMAO at the part in dark. Storm fanboys are blind.

#41 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010: I.think i remember this I dont read a lot of classic but have read some I.should.tho.

But your amazing thanks for the scans. As I thought if Storm were to focus some hurricane force winds at BB attack or something such as the electricity charged wind that it could counter it.

#42 Edited by Roddy010 (5194 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@magnificentstorm said:

Black Bolts scream isn't a sound attack, its a quasi sonic attack. It a combination of multiple explosions and shockwaves. Vibranium isn't absorbing it and can't absorb that kind of power. Black Bolts power can effect a planet and easily destroy one, something storm and BP can't do. Black Bolt's strength and durability is class 100 and can fly at 500 mph. Black Bolt also has molecule manipulation and mindraping to effect both storm and bp. This is an effortless stomp for Black Bolt.

Storm taking the air from BB lungs? What stopping Black Bolt from punching her head off?

Storm has countered the full force of Siena blaze's power, whose power level rivaled Dark Phoenix. Her lightning has effect Hulk, Rulk, Collossus, and Juggernaut who all possess 100 ton strength/durability. His flying will leave him vulnerable, his best bet would be to let Medus distract them while he lets out a scream.

#43 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7020 posts) - - Show Bio

This is total spite.

Black Bolt deeply inhales and then exhales.

Wakanda explodes.

Black Bolt and Medusa fly back to the moon.

Black Bolt casually knocked out Terrax with goddamn heavy breathing. That pretty much means anyone that doesn't have plot protection is pretty much screwed.

#44 Posted by Roddy010 (5194 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnificentstorm: Not a problem. People tend to underestimate the forces of nature despite it effecting us everyday. Maybe that's the reason. :P

#45 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010: Yea true but I also think people personally underestimate Storm because of people thinking fans of Storm think she can beat everyone.

#46 Posted by Roddy010 (5194 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: How will he do that when Storm can control his breathing?

#47 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7020 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010:

You Storm fanboys amuse me. Word of advice, get to know the characters before ranting about Storm's power.

Black Bolt can turn her into a tree or just turn her mind into mush.

#48 Posted by Roddy010 (5194 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: A little word of advice leave your feelings off the battlefield bro.

#49 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7020 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010 said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: A little word of advice leave your feelings off the battlefield bro.

A Storm fanboy is talking about leaving feelings out of a debate lol? The fact that you can't refute my points goes to show how little you know about anything. Your skewed outlook on Storm seems to be your only specialty, and even then it's lack luster at best. When you can get scans not from a respect thread, please come back.

#50 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf: Wow really you think that BB can hurt Storm with telepathy really. A character that has been.show to resist the MOST POWERFUL telepaths in Marvel an u think BB can kill her that way.

An also I know Storms power very well how about you stop underestimating her because of how certain people have acted on the forums about her