no bfr allowed.

battle is on abandon planent

who wins team 1 or team 2.

#2 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill say team 2, but my knowledge on BB is sure lacking

#4 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: black bolt is very powerful he cant even speak bc his voice is so dangerous he cant talk his voice destroys moutains if he talks and if hes bloodlusted his voice can destroy a planent.He once cracked every bone in hulks body and bolt is over 100 tonner

#5 Edited by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

man i say team 1 stomps. No morals means world breaker hulk and a screaming blackbolt, i doubt even Sinestro's shields are gonna be able to handle it. Maybe even Blackbolt can use the electrons thingy in his scream to channel hulk's Gamma radiation into an ultra scream.

#6 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: VEY INTERESTING I LIKE YOUR ANALYISIS:) SORRY ABOUT ALL CAPS MY CELL MESSING UP

#7 Edited by Shockwiz (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, good fight ;)

Blackbolt is really strong factor for team1, 6-4 for team 1.

#8 Posted by sophia89 (6286 posts) - - Show Bio

depends if zod blitzes blackbolt before he talks then team 2.

but if blackbolt yelled he would solo sinistro and zod.

blackbolt screaming can easily destoy a planet.

#9 Posted by sophia89 (6286 posts) - - Show Bio

sinserto vs hulk without bfr would be a good fight but i see hulk winning it.

zod vs hulk i see zod winning due to his speed.

#10 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89: zod and sinestro can destroy a plant as well

#11 Posted by CheeseSticks (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate Hulk but team 1 win.

Hulk destroy Sinestro while BB beat Zod.

#12 Edited by Iragexcudder (5642 posts) - - Show Bio

Idt Zod or Sinestro can put down WBH here..

Blitzing is a factor, Speed of light > speed of sound, so Blackagar could be in trouble here.

I'd say DC team here

#13 Posted by godzilla44 (3683 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Teh_pwnerer (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk hides behind Black Bolt as BB screams his lungs out.

#15 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro solos. Anyone of the two opens there mouth there dead. Sinestro puts constructs in them that he then expands to make there heads explode plus sinestro can reality warp, time travel, and both move at the speed of light. WW hulks not even a factor. this is a stomp

#16 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7084 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#17 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89: @iragexcudder:

Zod's speed feats?

@mikep12 said:

Sinestro solos. Anyone of the two opens there mouth there dead. Sinestro puts constructs in them that he then expands to make there heads explode plus sinestro can reality warp, time travel, and both move at the speed of light. WW hulks not even a factor. this is a stomp

No morals and it is highly possible. All Sinestro have to do is react fast enough to not be killed by first BB's scream. But, yeah, Team 2 should win it since Sinestro should be able to stab both of them and their heads off.

@sophia89: zod and sinestro can destroy a plant as well

Can You post scans of them doing so or showing enough power to do so?

#18 Edited by Iragexcudder (5642 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I'm on my phone until about 4-5 central time lol but yeah I can post some later

#19 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I'm on my phone until about 4-5 central time lol but yeah I can post some later

Remeber that mostly reaction matters here.

#20 Posted by Iragexcudder (5642 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Lvenger (21284 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle is exactly up @green_skaar's alley given that his two favourite characters are on the same team. Surprised you haven't posted here yet :P

#22 Posted by green_skaar (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

This battle is exactly up @green_skaar's alley given that his two favourite characters are on the same team. Surprised you haven't posted here yet :P

It is right up my alley, however I don't know enough about current Sinestro.

#23 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

It is right up my alley, however I don't know enough about current Sinestro.

I belive that "morals off" is a huge factor for Lanterns against that types of people. Construct inside BB's mouth or one that would simply do, what Reed Richards have done in last Infinity issue should be enough to deal with his most important power.

Sinestro also should see that BB can use his other powers, mostly thanks to his antenna and when it will be destroyed BB is no longer a huge factor here.

Hulk's problem is low resistance to sharp object. Mongul may not be the best example, since he has very limitted number of feats, but I would count tha Sinestro can pierce Hulk's body. If yes, then I don't see why he shouldn't be able to keep attacking him in this way to moment when Hulk will be cutted in half (this will take some time IMO).

#24 Edited by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two.

#26 Edited by Experio (17274 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#27 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1179 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by RetconCrisis (4545 posts) - - Show Bio

BB can solo morals off. A morals off scream from BB would kill both Zod and Sinestro.

#29 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

All BB has to do is talk and it's over.

#30 Posted by OreoAssassin (6301 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by green_skaar (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of those are even close to the reaction time that the Martian has. Or even the durability for that matter.

BB nor WWH doesn't have "even close to" the durability of n52 MM?!?! Time to present your case.

#33 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: i dont have the scans but read superman 213-214-215 in those issues zod and superman were fighting bloodlust and they were cracking the planent they were on because of how hard they were hitting each other and as far as sinestro i cant rember his issues but iknow in the older comics him and hal did it as well in their battle.

#34 Posted by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to say team 2 because their reaction speeds are better specifically because Zod can speed-blitz Black Bolt. After that, team 2 proceeds to finish WBH.

But if BB can react, he and WBH would finish off Zod (with Sinestro.. well you-know).

#35 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7084 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm..Nice.

#36 Posted by patrat18 (10907 posts) - - Show Bio

Idt Zod or Sinestro can put down WBH here..

Blitzing is a factor, Speed of light > speed of sound, so Blackagar could be in trouble here.

I'd say DC team here

#37 Posted by dondave (38907 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#38 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: i dont have the scans but read superman 213-214-215 in those issues zod and superman were fighting bloodlust and they were cracking the planent they were on because of how hard they were hitting each other and as far as sinestro i cant rember his issues but iknow in the older comics him and hal did it as well in their battle.

I belive I've read that comic and planet destuction wasn't effect of thier fight, but I will check it today.

#39 Posted by fiodestromus (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think either will blitz two characters they don't have prior knowledge about

I say team 1 for now haven't really seen that much Zod feats,Plus i need to see if there are any good speed feats for Blackagar

#40 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1179 posts) - - Show Bio

By punching them in the face. How else?

Neither of those are even close to the reaction time that the Martian has. Or even the durability for that matter.

He can fry them both too. I mean why the hell not?

He probably will just stand there as BB screams at him.

He might laugh. Say something to the effect of: "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD"

Then proceed to do this to BB.

ZOD STOMPS

KNEEL

BEFORE

ZOD

haha...Nice!

..I think you covered every possible scenario...Zod wins in the end...

#41 Posted by Lvenger (21284 posts) - - Show Bio

Lot of illogical cases for Team 2 winning here when it would be a much closer fight than that.

#42 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21 said:

I belive I've read that comic and planet destuction wasn't effect of thier fight, but I will check it today.

Oceanmaster what you're talking about is the ending of For Tomorrow, and the planet wasn't coming apart from the force of their punches, it was coming apart cause it was psychically linked to both Supes and Zod, so when there punched each other it was destroying the planet, but it wasn't just from the shock wave of their punches.

#43 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@oceanmaster21 said:

Oceanmaster what you're talking about is the ending of For Tomorrow, and the planet wasn't coming apart from the force of their punches, it was coming apart cause it was psychically linked to both Supes and Zod, so when there punched each other it was destroying the planet, but it wasn't just from the shock wave of their punches.

I thoguht that he is talking about that battle, but I gived him benefit of doubt, that maybe he is talking about some other battle that I am not aware of.