#1 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: So the X-Men line-up from WATXM (Wolverine, Cyclops, Kitty Pryde, Iceman, Beast, Emma Frost) have gone to Genosha looking for Professor X, as they did early in the show. As the team is searching through the hall of Magneto's fortress, they run encounter a brutish grayish-blue armored figure.

"Apologies, meat. But no one is going anywhere"

Black Beetle uses his armor to lock all the doors, forcing the X-Men to face Black Beetle. The doors will not open until he is defeated.

Round 2: The entire WATXM X-Men (Wolverine, Cyclops, Kitty, Iceman, Emma, Storm, Beast, and Nightcrawler) against Black Beetle in the underwater greenhouse from the Mojo episode of WATXM.

Versus

#2 Posted by Hyperlight (6159 posts) - - Show Bio

i could see them taking this. they can hurt him and they have numbers and teamwork

#3 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

Team wins

#5 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyperlight said:

i could see them taking this. they can hurt him and they have numbers and teamwork

Keep in mind that as of Round 1 their teamwork wasn't as good.

Also, I feel I have to stress that when I posted a fight of the Season 2 YJ Team Vs. WATXM X-Men, most people said that the Young Justice team would win. This is the same YJ team that lost to Black Beetle. Yes, its ABC logic, but I feel that it is working ABC logic.

#6 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops Solo

#7 Posted by Hyperlight (6159 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

@Hyperlight said:

Keep in mind that as of Round 1 their teamwork wasn't as good.

Also, I feel I have to stress that when I posted a fight of the Season 2 YJ Team Vs. WATXM X-Men, most people said that the Young Justice team would win. This is the same YJ team that lost to Black Beetle. Yes, its ABC logic, but I feel that it is working ABC logic.

hmmm thats legitimate i guess. i was just thinking The Xmen would be a more effective team then YJ even though they dont have the raw power.

oh and that revan pic is dope ( is it revan?)

#8 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

Cyclops Solo

You are aware that WATXM Cyclops doesn't have the same feats as the 616 version, yes?

@Hyperlight said:

hmmm thats legitimate i guess. i was just thinking The Xmen would be a more effective team then YJ even though they dont have the raw power.

Yes, they do have a bit more firepower than the YJ team, especially in Round 2 when they have Storm.

@Hyperlight said:

Yes, it is Revan. He is my favorite Star Wars character after all.

#9 Posted by Hyperlight (6159 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

@matmatxm8 said:

Cyclops Solo

You are aware that WATXM Cyclops doesn't have the same feats as the 616 version, yes?

@Hyperlight said:

Yes, they do have a bit more firepower than the YJ team, especially in Round 2 when they have Storm.

@Hyperlight said:

Yes, it is Revan. He is my favorite Star Wars character after all.

mine too! he just seems to represent the best that a jedi/ sith has to offer since he has been both. Like the anakin skywalker of a 1000 years ago

#10 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyperlight: Indeed, but I firmly believe that Ulic Qel-Droma is as much an Expy of Anakin as Revan is, just in different ways.

#11 Posted by Hyperlight (6159 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

@Hyperlight: Indeed, but I firmly believe that Ulic Qel-Droma is as much an Expy of Anakin as Revan is, just in different ways.

ulic was causing a lot of problems back in the day though. but i hear you

#12 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Emma solo each round. Mindrape.

#13 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: She tried it against Magneto after he had his helmet knocked off and he resisted long enough to defeat her. Its not a guaranteed win.

And with a username like that I'd have thought you'd vote for the YJ character.

#14 Posted by YoungJustice (6876 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

@YoungJustice: She tried it against Magneto after he had his helmet knocked off and he resisted long enough to defeat her. Its not a guaranteed win.

And with a username like that I'd have thought you'd vote for the YJ character.

When'd this happen.

I literally just got done watching the re-watching series yesterday.

#15 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: In the episode where the X-Men go to Genosha and run afoul of Magneto. I believe it is Emma's first appearance on the show. Magneto's helmet got knocked off, she tried to subdue him with TP, and he resisted long enough to defeat her.