Black Adam,Wonder Woman Vs Gladiator,Quasar

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spartan101

No morals,no bfr,gladiator 100% confident,fight nyc 1 mile apart.

,,,,,,vs,,,,

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Greendevil

wow close fight. This could probably go either way: But imo Quasar gives the Marvel team the edge.

Team 2 ftw!

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 2

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By imbackwimps

team 2 easy

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Bo88gdan: @imbackwimps: You people are crazy.

Team 1 stomps easily. Gladiator isn't near the level of Black Adam.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By imbackwimps

@blackadamFTW said:

proof

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blackadamFTW

@imbackwimps: Black Adam soloing the JSA on multiple occasions, and soloing the JLA and JSA twice. That and him handling a seemingly bloodlusted Supes who he didn't want to fight.

Seriously, a couple of SHAZAM's and this fight is over.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By imbackwimps

@blackadamFTW said:

@imbackwimps: Black Adam soloing the JSA on multiple occasions, and soloing the JLA and JSA twice. That and him handling a seemingly bloodlusted Supes who he didn't want to fight.

and gladiator at 100% is no joke and with quasar help they can win

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blackadamFTW

@imbackwimps said:

@blackadamFTW said:

and gladiator at 100% is no joke and with quasar help they can win

I realize Gladiator 100% isn't a joke, but he's still not at the level of Black Adam.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Greendevil

@blackadamFTW said:

oh plz.

Glads is a planet buster with nanosec reaction speed and practically unbeatable at 100% confidence.........what do you mean isnt near the level of Black Adam? Stoms? lmao

It took 2 out 5 phoenixes to take him out. It took 1 to take out Thor. Also considering your name, i think its safe to say you have a biased opinion when it comes to BA. Glads at "100%" can hang with just about any powerhouse thx to his speed and power.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By imbackwimps

@Greendevil said:

@blackadamFTW said:

oh plz.

Glads is a planet buster with nanosec reaction speed and practically unbeatable at 100% confidence.........what do you mean isnt near the level of Black Adam? Stoms? lmao

It took 2 out 5 phoenixes to take him out. It took 1 to take out Thor. Also considering your name, i think its safe to say you have a biased opinion when it comes to BA. Glads at "100%" can hang with just about any powerhouse thx to his speed and power.

this

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Greendevil: Glads is Superman level (if that). Black Adam is above that. He's a team buster. He's handled people who have better feats than Glads, and he's done it easily, too. All he needs to do is grab him by the throat and say SHAZAM, and the fight's over.

Also, using the Featless Five as an example isn't a great idea.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Greendevil

@blackadamFTW said:

@Greendevil: Glads is Superman level (if that). Black Adam is above that. He's a team buster. He's handled people who have better feats than Glads, and he's done it easily, too. All he needs to do is grab him by the throat and say SHAZAM, and the fight's over.

What make you think he can just grab Glads by the throat and say Shazam? I dont remember BA having nanosec reaction speed. I could be wrong but i would love to see a scan of that, if it exists. BA is a beast, but to say its a Stomp? dude, come on!

Featless five? did i miss something? I literally hate the P5, but as far as im concerned, the just stomped all of Marvel earth worse than anybody else. I have no idea what you mean with featless mate!

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By imbackwimps

@blackadamFTW said:

the feat less five what? the phoenix has been kicking but for years thats the power they have now plus there own and if glads is like supes then he is a team buster because supes is and how is lighting going to stop glads anyway come on its going to take more than that

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DocFatalis

@blackadamFTW said:

You are obviously biased, you should be starting your posts with "As a Black Adam fan, I think that...". That's what I do when I post about Doom.

I'd also like to know what stories with Gladiator in it you have actually read.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bo88gdan said:

Team 2

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Saren

@Greendevil said:

It took 2 out 5 phoenixes to take him out. It took 1 to take out Thor.

I don't understand this logic at all. It did not "take" 2 out of the 5 Phoenixes to beat Gladiator. There just happened to be two in the vicinity (four actually, but Scott and Emma preferred to watch), and they both wanted to beat the living daylights out of the Strontian, so that's what they did. This suggests that one of the Phoenixes wouldn't have sufficed, and there's absolutely zilch evidence for that. Just because a couple of people tag-teamed one guy does not mean that the guy could necessarily only be beaten by both of them at the same time and not either one solo...........especially since Gladiator put up an abysmal fight against Namor and Colossus and none of his blows actually did any damage to any of the Phoenixes. Suggesting this is proof that Gladiator is superior to Thor kind of flies in the face of the time Thor and Gladiator fought and Thor eventually won, you know?

I mean, come on, this is like saying "It took Odin to take out Thor" despite the fact that Odin completely roflstomped Thor.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Greendevil: Adam's caught Jay Garrick (someone with at least nanosecond reaction time) mid speedblitz, so I'd say he has nanosecond reaction time.

Have the Phoenix Five beat anybody above Thor? If not I stand by my statement.

@imbackwimps said:

@blackadamFTW said:

the feat less five what? the phoenix has been kicking but for years thats the power they have now plus there own and if glads is like supes then he is a team buster because supes is and how is lighting going to stop glads anyway come on its going to take more than that

That was a jumbled mess. Anyways, his SHAZAM's have made Martian Manhunter (who's as durable, if not more durable than Supes) look like a little girl.

@DocFatalis said:

@blackadamFTW said:

You are obviously biased, you should be starting your posts with "As a Black Adam fan, I think that...". That's what I do when I post about Doom.

I'll admit I have a bias. A big one at that. But that doesn't change the fact that Black Adam is a team buster, and that he has some awesome feats.

I'll be honest. I haven't read anything with Gladiator. I do have enough knowledge on his feats to make a logical decision in a fight like this, though.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By imbackwimps

@blackadamFTW said:

@Greendevil: Adam's caught Jay Garrick (someone with at least nanosecond reaction time) mid speedblitz, so I'd say he has nanosecond reaction time.

Have the Phoenix Five beat anybody above Thor? If not I stand by my statement.

@imbackwimps said:

@blackadamFTW said:

That was a jumbled mess. Anyways, his SHAZAM's have made Martian Manhunter (who's as durable, if not more durable than Supes) look like a little girl.

@DocFatalis said:

@blackadamFTW said:

I'll admit I have a bias. A big one at that. But that doesn't change the fact that Black Adam is a team buster, and that he has some awesome feats.

I'll be honest. I haven't read anything with Gladiator. I do have enough knowledge on his feats to make a logical decision in a fight like this, though.

you have not read anything about glads but you say he cant win oh ok

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By blackadamFTW

@imbackwimps: Your argument is posting a picture. Great....

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By imbackwimps

@blackadamFTW said:

@imbackwimps: Your argument is posting a picture. Great....

your BIAS

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By blackadamFTW

@imbackwimps: Just thought I'd let you know the picture isn't showing up.

BTW, posting pictures doesn't mean you win. Providing a logical argument does.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Spartan101

@blackadamFTW: assuming teth fights glads.what if quasar takes him on,ww fights glads?

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Spartan101 said:

@blackadamFTW: assuming teth fights glads.what if quasar takes him on,ww fights glads?

It would be closer for Team 2 if Glads fought Black Adam. Black Adam would beat Quasar, and Glads would probably stalemate Wonder Woman.

Adam helps WW out, and Team 1 wins.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jeanroygrant

Quasar's shields are gonna be hard to get threw, i give this too Team 2.

It tanked hits from 17 heroes

1. Cyclops
  2. Wolverine
  3. Iceman
  4. Thor
  5. Hercules
  6. Thing
  7. Hulk
  8. Jean Grey
  9. Human Torch
  10. She Hulk
  11. Rogue
  12. Colossus
  13. And four other people i don't know
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Greendevil

@CitizenBane said:

@Greendevil said:

It took 2 out 5 phoenixes to take him out. It took 1 to take out Thor.

I don't understand this logic at all. It did not "take" 2 out of the 5 Phoenixes to beat Gladiator. There just happened to be two in the vicinity (four actually, but Scott and Emma preferred to watch), and they both wanted to beat the living daylights out of the Strontian, so that's what they did. This suggests that one of the Phoenixes wouldn't have sufficed, and there's absolutely zilch evidence for that. Just because a couple of people tag-teamed one guy does not mean that the guy could necessarily only be beaten by both of them at the same time and not either one solo...........especially since Gladiator put up an abysmal fight against Namor and Colossus and none of his blows actually did any damage to any of the Phoenixes. Suggesting this is proof that Gladiator is superior to Thor kind of flies in the face of the time Thor and Gladiator fought and Thor eventually won, you know?

I mean, come on, this is like saying "It took Odin to take out Thor" despite the fact that Odin completely roflstomped Thor.

I love the fact that you took my 2 sentences and made it Gladiator is superior to Thor lol. I dont know what you smoke CB but its full of shit, i recommend you change your herbs.

Scott was also fighting as he and Kallark had a eye beam contest. So it was 3 out of 5 against him. I never said or suggested Gladiator was superior to Thor. I just stated that it took 2 phoenixes to take him out (it was 3 really) Mentioning Thor does not mean Thor is below Gladiator. It means (or i meant) Gladiator is not getting "stomped" by BA, as Thor is not getting "stomped" by BA

And yes i know Thor won, so what? He usually does that. Thor is Marvels Ace card, while Gladiator was jobbing so hard back in the day, even Cannonball screwed him over. And its not like Thor STOMPED Gladiator. He won, like he usually does (except against Hulk lol)

necessary or not, the scans speak for themselves. It took 3 phoenixes to take him out. Peter was tagged first, and then Scott. Its not like i was lying or made up some shit!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By Saren

@Greendevil said:

I love the fact that you took my 2 sentences and made it Gladiator is superior to Thor lol.

Oh, I'm sorry. Was there some brilliant hidden meaning behind the direct comparison of opponents Thor and Gladiator have in common that just sailed over my ignorant head? Where I come from, if you say "It took 1 Phoenix to beat Thor, but two to beat Gladiator", it's kind of a big honking sign that you think Gladiator is superior to Thor because it required more power to defeat him than it did Thor. Humor my worthless unread self here, good sir. What other meaning could you possibly derive from that example? I'm honestly interested in knowing exactly what you think you meant. Claiming it "took" 2 of an opponent that defeated Thor to defeat Gladiator IS drawing a comparison, non? A comparison in favor of Gladiator, no? I'm not just spewing garbage because it's fun?

I dont know what you smoke CB but its full of shit, i recommend you change your herbs.

Flagged. You can share your experience with hallucinogens with one of the mods, thanks.

Scott was also fighting as he and Kallark had a eye beam contest. So it was 3 out of 5 against him. I never said or suggested Gladiator was superior to Thor. I just stated that it took 2 phoenixes to take him out (it was 3 really) Mentioning Thor does not mean Thor is below Gladiator. It means (or i meant) Gladiator is not getting "stomped" by BA, as Thor is not getting "stomped" by BA
And yes i know Thor won, so what? He usually does that. Thor is Marvels Ace card, while Gladiator was jobbing so hard back in the day, even Cannonball screwed him over. And its not like Thor STOMPED Gladiator. He won, like he usually does (except against Hulk lol)
necessary or not, the scans speak for themselves. It took 3 phoenixes to take him out. Peter was tagged first, and then Scott. Its not like i was lying or made up some shit!

LOL, half of this reply cannot agree with the other half. Scott never laid a finger on Gladiator. The only people he got into physical fights with were Namor and Colossus.........who beat the living daylights out of him.

Your scans prove nothing other and are useful only as an illustration of the point. It's like the whole point just sailed over your head. You're saying "It took 3 Phoenixes to take him out!", and that's just a completely ridiculous thing to say. Any one of them could have done the trick just fine. They preferred to cave his face in as a group. Considering that he never managed to hurt even a single one of them, it's not like an argument could be made that he would have won if it was a one-on-one fight, can it?

You're claiming that it's some kind of testament to Gladiator's power that 3 Phoenixes stepped in to beat him bloody, despite the fact that there is more than enough evidence to suggest that any one of them could have done the trick just fine. If 3 grown men beat a teenager into a coma, it does not mean that it took 3 grown muscular men to beat up a sickly teenager, it just means that there were 3 grown muscular men in the vicinity who all felt like beating a sickly teenager into a coma. It does not mean that the teenager's chances would have been better had it been just one man attacking him. Is that analogy clear enough?

I never said or suggested Gladiator was superior to Thor. I just stated that it took 2 phoenixes to take him out (it was 3 really) Mentioning Thor does not mean Thor is below Gladiator. It means (or i meant) Gladiator is not getting "stomped" by BA, as Thor is not getting "stomped" by BA

Explain this particular part to me as simply as you can. First you say it "took" 3 Phoenixes to beat Gladiator but only 1 to beat Thor, but that's somehow no reflection on Thor or Gladiator's abilities vis-a-vis Thor. Why even mention him then? What are you trying to say?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#28  Edited By Mercy_

@imbackwimps: Stop trolling and posting pictures and start debating. Use facts and scans. I'm tired of seeing entirely unhelpful pictures.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Cyclops
  2. Wolverine
  3. Iceman
  4. Thor
  5. Hercules
  6. Thing
  7. Hulk
  8. Jean Grey
  9. Human Torch
  10. She Hulk
  11. Rogue
  12. Colossus

Some of those people on the list aren't really in the same league for it to be considered impressive...

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pooty

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Cyclops
  2. Wolverine
  3. Iceman
  4. Thor
  5. Hercules
  6. Thing
  7. Hulk
  8. Jean Grey
  9. Human Torch
  10. She Hulk
  11. Rogue
  12. Colossus

Thanos, alone, destroyed those shields in one blast and we all know BA punches are more powerful than Thanos blast. Nevertheless, is it BFR if Quasar teleports everyone to the Quantum Zone? Also, cant Quasar drain their power like he did in Annihilators, when he stole SS, BRB, Gladiator energy to reinforce his shields? Also, i pray you know i'm joking about BA> Thanos.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Evil Incarnate said:

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Cyclops
  2. Wolverine
  3. Iceman
  4. Thor
  5. Hercules
  6. Thing
  7. Hulk
  8. Jean Grey
  9. Human Torch
  10. She Hulk
  11. Rogue
  12. Colossus

Some of those people on the list aren't really in the same league for it to be considered impressive...

1. Iceman
  2. Thor
  3. Hercules
  4. Hulk
  5. Jean Grey
  6. Human Torch
DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DocFatalis

@pooty said:

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Cyclops
  2. Wolverine
  3. Iceman
  4. Thor
  5. Hercules
  6. Thing
  7. Hulk
  8. Jean Grey
  9. Human Torch
  10. She Hulk
  11. Rogue
  12. Colossus

Thanos, alone, destroyed those shields in one blast and we all know BA punches are more powerful than Thanos blast. Nevertheless, is it BFR if Quasar teleports everyone to the Quantum Zone? Also, cant Quasar drain their power like he did in Annihilators, when he stole SS, BRB, Gladiator energy to reinforce his shields? Also, i pray you know i'm joking about BA> Thanos.

Do we now? Are we talking about the same Thanos who was able to damage Galactus's armor and destroy his helmet (an unprecedented feat I think) with one of his blasts during the Hunger arc?

Black Adam has a very serious power set and is I think an extremely interesting character, but I don't think that his powers of magic origin can compare to the power cosmic.

I know less about DC than I do about Marvel, but from what I have read, the Strontian has more brute force and speed. His resistance to heat and energy blasts is also quite astounding, so I don't think a Shazam bolt would suffice to take him down.

I do not know who would win, but anyway, this would be a hell of a fight.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jeanroygrant

@pooty said:

@jeanroygrant said:

1. Cyclops
  2. Wolverine
  3. Iceman
  4. Thor
  5. Hercules
  6. Thing
  7. Hulk
  8. Jean Grey
  9. Human Torch
  10. She Hulk
  11. Rogue
  12. Colossus

At first i didn't know you were joking. And probably.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By gunmetalgrey

Not that the force fields would even be a factor to use against anyone's punches since Quasar is nigh immune to physical attack when he goes into his quantum light form. Adam will have to stall him at one spot long enough to utter SHAZAM! and hit him with magic lightning, which will be difficult to do to someone who's fast as light since well, he is made of light. Oh, and he'll have to touch him first too.. somehow..

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Greendevil

@CitizenBane said:

@Greendevil said:

I love the fact that you took my 2 sentences and made it Gladiator is superior to Thor lol.

Oh, I'm sorry. Was there some brilliant hidden meaning bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.......

hahahah..........whatever flag-master. Have a good day!

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pooty

@DocFatalis: In my last sentence i said i was joking. And Thanos would destroy BA in a one on one fight.

@jeanroygrant: I thought magic was one of the energies that the quantum bands couldn't deal with. i'm not sure how his force field would deal with magic lightning. but it's not like quasar has to sit still and allow himself to be blasted. Team 2 should win

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DocFatalis

@pooty: Sorry, I didn't recognize the acronyms for what they were when I read your post.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning towards team 2. I actually think WW I style wink link. Both sides have put up good arguments for both teams. I think Glads at full confidence=BA. I just don't think WW has an answer for Quasar.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jeanroygrant

@pooty said:

@DocFatalis: In my last sentence i said i was joking. And Thanos would destroy BA in a one on one fight.

@jeanroygrant: I thought magic was one of the energies that the quantum bands couldn't deal with. i'm not sure how his force field would deal with magic lightning. but it's not like quasar has to sit still and allow himself to be blasted. Team 2 should win

i agree

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#40  Edited By TDK_1997

Both teams can win but I think Team 1 wins.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Greendevil

@pooty said:

1. Techniclly, its a bfr. And if this option is open, team 2 stomps imo as Quasar is TOAA in the quantum zone.
  2. I dont see why not. Quasar is the main reason i give this fight to team 2
cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cortadew

this can go either way.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Team 2, no one on team 1 has anything to deal with Quasar. Between his constructs,light form and speed who's gonna get near him to do damage?