Wonder Woman gets standard sword + shield which Adam cannot break or disarm

Fight Takes Place In:

Oa City

#2 Posted by jwalser3 (5027 posts) - - Show Bio

inB4 lock. Major mismatch.

#3 Posted by SteveRogers (411 posts) - - Show Bio

BA

#4 Posted by MonsterStomp (18091 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam is just way to ruthless for her to handle. The guy can stomp Superman on occasion.

#5 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Teth Adam stomps IMO

#6 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

WW3 Black Adam has his own powers, his power from Osiris and the power of Isis all combined to make him more than twice as strong as his level before that. He's out of Diana's league for a 1v1, sadly.

#7 Posted by MonsterStomp (18091 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: :O thought it was just the power of Isis. BA stomps hard.

#8 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@greenteaforme: :O thought it was just the power of Isis. BA stomps hard.

I do believe he received his power back from Osiris, and Isis and Osiris both died, and sent Teth on a rampage. A lot of people don't realize he was unbelievably amped.

#9 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

My boy has got this.

#10 Posted by MonsterStomp (18091 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme: Teth killing millions... Me like :)

#11 Posted by Lvenger (20016 posts) - - Show Bio

So the only reason Adam held his own against all those heroes was because he was amped by Isis and Osiris' powers? Interesting.

#12 Posted by laflux (16002 posts) - - Show Bio

Ouch. Wonder Woman doesn't even have her lasso. Wonder-Woman in all fairness usually doesn't do to badly against people who are considerably stronger than her, but this is just unfair.

#13 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

So the only reason Adam held his own against all those heroes was because he was amped by Isis and Osiris' powers? Interesting.

Not really. He's solo'd the JSA and JLA before, so the power of Isis and Osiris was a slight boost. You didn't really see him using the power's of Isis at all during WW3.

#14 Posted by greenteaforme (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@Lvenger said:

Not really. He's solo'd the JSA and JLA before, so the power of Isis and Osiris was a slight boost. You didn't really see him using the power's of Isis at all during WW3.

He didn't use her original powers much, but Isis is also a 100+ tonner, so her strength would have amped him significantly in his rampage. Isis is meant to be easily on level with Mary Marvel, which means that by stats she's top tier for females in the DCU. This puts her in the same league as Sueprgirl, Mary Marvel and Wonder Woman (though most likely under Wonder Woman, but in the same "league"). She also has durablity and etc., etc. typical powers of the Marvel family. So, yes, even though he didn't use her elemental and plant powers, he was still supremely amped. Plus the remnants of his power from Osiris topping him off would've sent his physical stats through the roof.

Not to say that he isn't normally a total badass.

#15 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Lasso of Truth for WW?

ya i guess so

#16 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Lasso of Truth for WW added

#17 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

If its just H2H Diana obviously wins.. When has BA done anything except grapple, brawl or speed blitz?

#18 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon said:

If its just H2H Diana obviously wins.. When has BA done anything except grapple, brawl or speed blitz?

Adam has pretty good martial art moves, gonna post a video, cant find it on YT though gotta find it on another.

#19 Edited by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@RetardRobot said:

@TheGraySon said:

Adam has pretty good martial art moves, gonna post a video, cant find it on YT though gotta find it on another.

Sorry about the cruddy music and editing, starts at around 3:50 .

And yeah, he does grapple a lot.

This isnt WW3 either

#20 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

Black Adam is just way to ruthless for her to handle. The guy can stomp Superman on occasion.

LMAO.

#21 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

@RetardRobot: Are cartoons canon?

#22 Edited by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

^will you elaborate on your LMAO besides bolding some words

(the other post before grayson)

#23 Posted by MonsterStomp (18091 posts) - - Show Bio

@RetardRobot: So its only H2H but WW gets her lasso, a sword and a shield?

#24 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon said:

@RetardRobot: Are cartoons canon?

Not sure, this one seems like it would fit snug right in, but it wouldnt be hard to infer that Adam could do that since he had around 5000 years of training. He was selected by Shazam back in the day, he had to be a good human fighter before the magic.

#25 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

@RetardRobot: Yeah he was a soldier, but i doubt that compares to WW thousands of years training for a fight exactly like this one.

#26 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

@RetardRobot: So its only H2H but WW gets her lasso, a sword and a shield?

Adam would absolutely crush her in his WW3 form if it were not so. IMO, at least.

#27 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam would destroy Wonder Woman, she is not on that level.

#28 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon said:

@RetardRobot: Yeah he was a soldier, but i doubt that compares to WW thousands of years training for a fight exactly like this one.

wtf it didnt post lol, gotta retype.

long story short, WW has more skill, but Adam has to have a near matching skill level.

Also, can WW tire out? Just wondering.

#29 Posted by jwalser3 (5027 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam can move at the speed of sound, able to react fast enough to back hand Jay.

And taking on MM, the JSA, the Doom Patrol, and the Teen Titans, I think this is an easy win.

#30 Edited by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

BA takes this, why people think WW can face enemies like these... i dont get it

#31 Posted by Pokeysteve (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon said:

She hasn't had thousands of years of training. Common mistake.

@demifiendninja said:

Because she has and wins or does very well. She's not beating WW3 BA but she kills him in straight hand to hand.

#32 Posted by XiiX (8297 posts) - - Show Bio

When was there proof given of Black Adam being "amped"?

#33 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pokeysteve said:

@TheGraySon said:

@demifiendninja said:

Because she has and wins or does very well. She's not beating WW3 BA but she kills him in straight hand to hand.

i know she has a lot of good skills, BUT theres no way she can beat BA WW3, in fact i do really think she cant do it againts normal adam 
#34 Posted by Pokeysteve (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@TheGraySon said:

@demifiendninja said:

i know she has a lot of good skills, BUT theres no way she can beat BA WW3, in fact i do really think she cant do it againts normal adam

Normal Adam at least there's some semblance of a debate there. WW3 Adam......not so much.

#35 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

Adam can move at the speed of sound, able to react fast enough to back hand Jay.

And taking on MM, the JSA, the Doom Patrol, and the Teen Titans, I think this is an easy win.

I thought Adam was FTL?

#36 Posted by RetardRobot (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Updated original post

#37 Posted by XiiX (8297 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

#38 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she has a chance

#39 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charlie_Jade: it was pretty much unanimous that WW3 Black Adam wins .... billy baston was nothing to Teth, so that fist scan means nothing and the second one, i dont even think she can use her tiara here ... so both of those are useless, the fight with Zoom was PIS due to this...

and the last one with Superman vs Wonder Woman looks pre crisis and even if it isn't, WW3 Black Adam stomped Superman and regular Black Adam can mess with Superman without trying, but would lose eventually due to less feats. but WW3 Black Adam is above those feats you have shown

#40 Posted by ComicStooge (12878 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Charlie_Jade: it was pretty much unanimous that WW3 Black Adam wins .... billy baston was nothing to Teth, so that fist scan means nothing and the second one, i dont even think she can use her tiara here ... so both of those are useless, the fight with Zoom was PIS due to this...

and the last one with Superman vs Wonder Woman looks pre crisis and even if it isn't, WW3 Black Adam stomped Superman and regular Black Adam can mess with Superman without trying, but would lose eventually due to less feats. but WW3 Black Adam is above those feats you have shown

Do you have scans of WW3 Adam stomping Superman?

#41 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge: I don't have scan's, but I've heard from many who read the WW3 series in its fullest who stated Superman engaged Black Adam during that time and lost horribly like everyone else...i'll keep looking.

#42 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3837 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@ComicStooge: I don't have scan's, but I've heard from many who read the WW3 series in its fullest who stated Superman engaged Black Adam during that time and lost horribly like everyone else...i'll keep looking.

IIRC Superman, Batman and Diana were all absent from that series.

#43 Posted by XiiX (8297 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge: From my recollection, the big 3 were absent during that story arc(the closest being Donna Troy in Wonder Woman's armor).

#44 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

hmm, I know I've seen or heard of a time where Black Adam stomped Superman and not just Billy...I know they fought and Teth didn't care at all...but maybe I heard wrong ......

#45 Posted by XiiX (8297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Are you thinking of when Adam was with Dr. Psycho?

#46 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3837 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

hmm, I know I've seen or heard of a time where Black Adam stomped Superman and not just Billy...I know they fought and Teth didn't care at all...but maybe I heard wrong ......

I do recall them fighting. Although to be honest I'm not sure how much of it was PIS/CIS.

#47 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Are you thinking of when Adam was with Dr. Psycho?

Yeah but I thought they'd fought another time after that .... there wasn't a clear winner then and Adam wasn't even trying so it's safe to say had he been he seemingly would've had an upper hand against Superman. But I thought they fought again in WW3 but I'm doubting it now .......

#48 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

I do recall them fighting. Although to be honest I'm not sure how much of it was PIS/CIS.

They fought, but Superman was out of character and Adam wasn't even trying to fight back ..... so I wouldn't count it ... but I thought Teth and Kal fought again later and Teth won .... i'm guessing not

#49 Edited by XiiX (8297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Sounds like you're describing the one that I'm thinking of as well(where Dr. Psycho and Shrapnel also make appearances). It's true that he was mainly uninterested in combat, unlike Superman. He kept flinging him away, and borderline ignoring him, while Superman kept launching himself back into the fray. Anyway, the fight ended when Superman geared up for a punch that would "have shattered a moon"(or something like that), and Adam turns his back knowing Superman would stop.

And yes, the big 3 were absent during WW3. That was the main reason Black Adam and Martian Manhunter had so much of a chance to shine.

#50 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX: hmm yeah i see, so that's the only time they fought, someone else on the first page said something like Teth stomped Superman, I guess since Teth stomped a crapload of Superman level beings in WW3 that it's plausible and not entirely wrong I guess ......