Black Adam vs World War Hulk

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

speed isnt a factor really because hulk will tag him, send him flying, and jump to his location to continue the ass whooping before he can react because the only thing black adam is going to do with his speed is run.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini: I didn't address then because they aren't relevant.If Hulk can't hit him then he can't win.This is a fact you seem to be ignoring.

Now Adam can run about 107 miles per second based on the scan I posted.You just said that Hulk could tag him while he moves at that speed. My task for you in this instance is to back that claim. Give me some evidence of him being capable of reacting to that other than your word for it. If you can do that the ill consider the other topics but until that time Hulk can't beat what he can't react to and Black Adam crushes him

Avatar image for alternative_backup
alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam wins very easily.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@ghostravage said:

@jashro44: I didn't care about the speed stuff... A LOT of people is faster than Hulk... Its true... But what i've found really annoying was the fact he said Hulk best power is PIS while a lot of other characters are indeed pure PIS... Mostly characters whi took on the JL like Cheetah, Solomon, Black Adam and the list keeps going... This list includes Marvel characters as well. Hulk doesn't suffer from PIS... But that doesn't mean he didn't have his PIS moments.

All right I see what your saying. All though I think Wills main point was that hulk isn't really capable of winning this without PIS. Which is true IMO. He isn't likely to tag black adam before black adam punches him a few hundred/thousand times.

I don't think it's PIS when he's always been shown to contend with characters as fast or faster than BA like Sentry and Gladiator.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@sherlock: The reason Hulk has trouble tagging Spidey is because of Peter's pre-cognition.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@ghostravage said:

@jashro44: I didn't care about the speed stuff... A LOT of people is faster than Hulk... Its true... But what i've found really annoying was the fact he said Hulk best power is PIS while a lot of other characters are indeed pure PIS... Mostly characters whi took on the JL like Cheetah, Solomon, Black Adam and the list keeps going... This list includes Marvel characters as well. Hulk doesn't suffer from PIS... But that doesn't mean he didn't have his PIS moments.

All right I see what your saying. All though I think Wills main point was that hulk isn't really capable of winning this without PIS. Which is true IMO. He isn't likely to tag black adam before black adam punches him a few hundred/thousand times.

I don't think it's PIS when he's always been shown to contend with characters as fast or faster than BA like Sentry and Gladiator.

He tags them because they weren't using there speed. For every instance of him fighting someone as fast or faster then black adam there is a moment of characters dancing around him who are street level.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock:

To my knowledge.. He has none ! But he doesn't need them since BA can not maintain that speed for long ! To say WWH couldn't tank a strike from BA .. Then have around a minute fifteen to thirty to recover and gauge his surroundings is quite funny ! Maybe around the 3rd or 4th world turn.. BA will have tired and begin to slow ! It's highly possible that BA would abandon this attack seeing as how it won't work !

Now I've admitted Hulk (to my knowledge) has no feats to suggest he can tag someone moving at 107mps.. But he won't need to because of the time between hits and BA tiring state.. Now do you have combat speed feats for BA ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam would be stronger unless Hulk went World Breaker. BA can break a Lantern's constructs easily.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

I'm gonna go with Hulk. The more angry he gets the more stronger gets too. Black Adam will definitely put a beating on him, but it's nothing the Hulk can't handle!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raw_material: No, it's something the Hulk can't handle, and he can't touch Adam.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: The reason Hulk has trouble tagging Spidey is because of Peter's pre-cognition.Interesting thought process but slightly irrelevant here. If Hulk has reflexes fast enough to tag Adam then no amount of precog should make any difference to him tagging Spiderman. Example

No Caption Provided

Same basic principle as this scan. Despite the fact that Mr X can read quicksilvers mind he doesnt have the reflexes to do anything about it.

If Hulk is fast enough to tag Black Adam then he should be able to tag spiderman with or without spider sense.

@sherlock:

To my knowledge.. He has none ! But he doesn't need them since BA can not maintain that speed for long ! To say WWH couldn't tank a strike from BA .. Then have around a minute fifteen to thirty to recover and gauge his surroundings is quite funny ! Maybe around the 3rd or 4th world turn.. BA will have tired and begin to slow ! It's highly possible that BA would abandon this attack seeing as how it won't work !

Now I've admitted Hulk (to my knowledge) has no feats to suggest he can tag someone moving at 107mps.. But he won't need to because of the time between hits and BA tiring state.. Now do you have combat speed feats for BA ?

I do in fact

No Caption Provided

Now, Black Adam doesnt need long since he is not going to circle the freaking earth in order to hit Hulk (Why you would think that is beyond my reasoning. Frankly that strategy is horrible)

Hes going to be able to hit Hulk hundreds of times before Hulk even registers the pain and then after that hes going to hit him hundreds more. This process will keep up till Hulk goes down. Personally i dont think it will take above a minute

Once again Hulk is not fast enough to beat people of this caliber. Im sorry but he can't no matter how strong and durable he is when hes that outclassed in speed the only thing his opponent needs to be able to do is hurt him.

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock:

Ahh Sherlock I love you ! We have a debate now !

Oh yeah.. Hulk hitting Spidey is like a human tryna swat a fly with there hands ! It's so difficult because it can maneuver around your body easier since its smaller ! Hulk can probably swing a punch many times faster than Spidey could throw a punch.. But spideys reaction speed is greater than that swing ! Spidey has dodged brings like speed freak who does what BA did in your scan for fun ! Not hitting Spidey is never a low end feat !

Now for the sake of argument.. If BA were to throw as many punches as you say.. With Hulks past feats of durability on top of WWH already super amped power .. On top of the fact he's morals off which makes him WBH cause he's not holding back which also increases all his stats significantly .. Man that's a lot lol.. Do you honestly believe a punch from BA will do anything to the Hulk ? A few hundred a second will do as much damage as my kid sister hitting me (she's quite weak) !

Lets assume the planet is indestructible because if it isn't then whats the point of this battle.. WBH releases enough kinetic energy that a single punch thrown indirectly shattered a planet and its neighboring moon ! That's power !

Now you'll say.. Well Hulj can't hit BA so that's not a problem.. Well he doesn't need to ! BA hasn't shown the durability to survive planet shattering strike not a shockwave of the same proportion (am I correct ?). Both EASILY/CASUALLY (which ever you wanna use) performed by this Hulk ! All hulk would have to do is clap his hands or strike the ground to either kill.. Hurt or knock BA away ! If that fails.. (This is a battle smart hulk) Hulk could easily bait BA into striking distance ! Leaving himself open to flying attack by jumping.. BA flys in.. Tries to punch or grab Hulk. And BA is pounded by an earth shattering blow ! Really.. Hulk has many ways to beat BA .. Where as BA has one ! BFR.. That in its self will be difficult since he'd have to carry said massively powerful hulk out of orbit ! Which I don't see happening !

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock:

Unlike Mr. X Spider-Man has both pre-cognition and enhanced speed/agility/reaction time. Also that scan with Jay doesn't exactly make Black Adam look good, he's just getting smacked around!

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam would be stronger unless Hulk went World Breaker. BA can break a Lantern's constructs easily.

in all fairness breaking Green Lantern constructs really isn't that impressive anymore since it seems like every big name can do it. Darkseid's done it..Superman..Wonder Woman..etc etc

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrissian89:

I know.. I said tha BA's chances of doing so are very slim !

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#70  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Adam.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULK SMASHpunyPharaoh!!!!!!!!

First HULK SMASHSLOW (like this)...

Then HULK SMASH FAST!!!

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By robertloucksjr

Black Adam as he can fly, is much faster and I would say stronger than the Hulk, AND I AM A MARVEL GUY.

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam Wins.

World War Hulk was cunning, not intelligent. He knew who his enemies were and how he would take them down (prep time). However, in this instance he has no prep time, and Black Adam can blitz him. If we are going off of strength feats alone Adam has gone toe to toe with Superman and won (as well as the entire JLA). To rebut this some might say that Hulk's strength is limitless, and that as the fight goes on he will gain the upper hand against Adam. This is not going to happen as Adam would immediately perceive the Hulk as a monster unfit for living on the same Earth as man, and put a hole in Hulk's chest the size of bowling ball, he would then proceed to rip his head off for good measure. If that fails he can take him out into space and throw him into a black hole.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_namor: You obviously know nothing. WBH CASUALLY busts planets in his fights what makes you think he cant go toe to toe superman? When superman and Black Adam fight they dont move around like DBZ characters fighting at FTL. Stop being foolish.

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrissian89: This isn't World Breaker Hulk, this is World War Hulk. Considering that fact that Dr. Strange beat Hulk so bad that Hulk reverted back into Bruce Banner to trick Strange, just goes to show that another magic user (such as Black Adam) that has the strength of Hulk or Superman, could easily win here.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_namor:

The fight to which you are referring took place in the astral plane, Black Adam cannot operate there, so the point is moot.

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By King_Namor

@godtriggerhulk: Its been a while since I read WWH, but how did fighting in the Astral Plane alter Hulk's abilities? Strange just had the upper hand because he was in his realm using an element against Hulk, that Hulk can not protect himself against.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_namor:

But Black Adam can't utilize the Astral Plane.

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godtriggerhulk: The element I was referring to was Magic, not the Astral Plane. Black Adam uses magic and could just shoot blasts of lightning bolts at Hulk all day until he gets bored and rips off Hulk's head. You have to keep in mind that everyone the Hulk fought was holding back to a degree because they knew what they did to him was wrong, and they were trying to negotiate with an angry, vengeance ridden Hulk. To add, as I mentioned earlier, Hulk knew his targets, he knew how to break them before confronting them, he has no info on Adam, and would lose after underestimating him. Dr. Strange losing to Hulk is enough evidence in itself to show that PIS was used (Since Strange has taken down cosmic entities and all).

All jokes aside (and I love Hulk) the New 52 Adam could probably wreck WWH with no problems whatsoever.

Atwerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk all day...

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@willpayton: bfr????

Are you asking what BFR is? It means battlefield removal... as in when Black Adam hits Hulk so hard he goes into space.

@imnemothegemini: bfr still wouldnt affect hulk.

Since Hulk cant fly and Black Adam can, BFR is a huge problem for Hulk. All Adam has to do is send him flying into space and then toss Hulk into the Sun, or into a Black Hole, or whatever. Or he can just keep hitting him and blasting him with magical lighting a thousand times a second until he's KO'ed or dead. Hulk cant fly, he cant avoid getting hit by someone who can move and react at Mach 500 (around 400,000 mph).

I get it that people love their Hulk, but face the facts folks... Hulk gets murdered by a non-PIS Black Adam fighting at his best.

Avatar image for barryallen_shazam
BarryAllen_Shazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam def wins here. I live my hulk just as much as anyone else but he is outclassed here

camera_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULK SMASHpunyPharaoh!!!!!!!!

First HULK SMASHSLOW (like this)...

Then HULK SMASH FAST!!!

Nice

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

at wwh levels black adam can only bfr hulk to win..hes not winning by force thats the truth here. with bfr adam,without hulks rage pounds adam to pulp.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: My thoughts exactly.

With PIS this fight is a slugfest with BA just going punch for punch with Hulk, and BA eventually gets pounded

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@willpayton: bfr????

Are you asking what BFR is? It means battlefield removal... as in when Black Adam hits Hulk so hard he goes into space.

@calrissian89 said:

@imnemothegemini: bfr still wouldnt affect hulk.

Since Hulk cant fly and Black Adam can, BFR is a huge problem for Hulk. All Adam has to do is send him flying into space and then toss Hulk into the Sun, or into a Black Hole, or whatever. Or he can just keep hitting him and blasting him with magical lighting a thousand times a second until he's KO'ed or dead. Hulk cant fly, he cant avoid getting hit by someone who can move and react at Mach 500 (around 400,000 mph).

I get it that people love their Hulk, but face the facts folks... Hulk gets murdered by a non-PIS Black Adam fighting at his best.

Mach 500 is Black Adam's top speed, he's struggling as he approached that speed. I don't think he went beyond several Mach in all practical fight. Black Adam ever BFR anyone into the Sun or black hole? He don't have enough speed or strength to do so, the only reason he beat Superman and Jay Garrick is because they both held back and he does not.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock:

Your scans only show that BA is getting speedblitz. He needed to use thunderclap to deal with Garrick.

Adam doesn't really have a chance since his strenght and durability stats are much below Hulk. And I don't recall BA punching his enemies that fast.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrissian89: The version stated in the OP is WWH with no morals, so i'm expecting a fight between a WWH power level Hulk with no morals and a no morals Adam. Since BFR was not declared illegal in this matchup we can safely say that Adam can and will fly Hulk at least into Orbit where the fight easily goes into Adams favor.

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

@king_namor:

Strange was tryomg to invade Hulk's mind in an attempt to revert him to banner ! Now earlier in the story it was said by Charles X that he couldn't breach Hulk's mind due to the amount of rage swirling around ! Now Strange THOUGHT he found an opening into Hulk's mind... Hulk only let him in so that he could crush Strange's hands (to keep him from casting spells) ! Hulk could do this since Strange was in corpral from.. hulk can see and interact with ghost in and out of his head (since banner and hulk have been shown multiple times to talk and physically fight Inside their mind ! That's what happened ! Either you were just misinformed or read wrong.. Hopefully you weren't just lying for the sake of argument !

Hulk vs Zom Strange.. This happened after Hulk crushed Strange's hands. Zom processed to beat the hell out of Hulk.. Only Hulk was literally unfazed by the attacks.. And Healed 2 gaping holes in his body in the space of a couple panels ! He took the licks with no trouble WHILE protecting civilians !

Edit- and the other guys right.. WWH with no morals means he's not holding anything back.. (Which this has been stated atleast twice) when Hulk's not holding back.. He's World Breaker Hulk ! The guy who shattered a planet from a single punch ! Yep .. Him !

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#91  Edited By patrat18

@angryhulks: he ment to say once black atom one shots hulk in space, he could slap hulk into a black hole, or drop kick him into the sun.that speed is still to much for hulk hulk is a brute against speedsters he is way to slow, adam wins this hands down.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Why do people on Comic Vine have such ignorance and hate towards Hulk??? Is it some type of epidemic?

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By comic_book_fan

hulk as regular hulk was causing earthquakes that was destroying cities thousands of miles away. he has damaged shields designed to protect against celestials and has destroyed secondary adamantium world breaker has destroyed planets and held one together.

the only dc guy I have seen match hulk's higher feats is superman they are both plot devices in the strength department neither have a limit.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Sherlock

@sherlock:

Unlike Mr. X Spider-Man has both pre-cognition and enhanced speed/agility/reaction time. Also that scan with Jay doesn't exactly make Black Adam look good, he's just getting smacked around!

Your missing my point. You said the only reason that Spidey could dodge Hulk is because of his spider sense. Now when it comes to speed Black Adam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spiderman. Its a fact. If Hulk has trouble tagging someone like spiderman then he wont be able to tag Adam, its a pretty simple concept

Also hes fighting a freaking flash. Jay is faster than him so Adam is going to get smacked around. This further elaborates my point to be honest. Again the only reason that went down like that is because Jay is so much faster than Adam. Hulk isnt that fast and will therefore not be able to replicate it.

@sherlock:

Your scans only show that BA is getting speedblitz. He needed to use thunderclap to deal with Garrick.

Adam doesn't really have a chance since his strenght and durability stats are much below Hulk. And I don't recall BA punching his enemies that fast.

My scan shows Black Adam and Jay battling at speeds that make the rest of the world look like statues. Note that they are not running but actually fighting its a combat feat which is what was asked for. Hulk in this situation is going to look just as much like a statue as all the people in the scan.

@sherlock:

Ahh Sherlock I love you ! We have a debate now !

Oh yeah.. Hulk hitting Spidey is like a human tryna swat a fly with there hands ! It's so difficult because it can maneuver around your body easier since its smaller ! Hulk can probably swing a punch many times faster than Spidey could throw a punch.. But spideys reaction speed is greater than that swing ! Spidey has dodged brings like speed freak who does what BA did in your scan for fun ! Not hitting Spidey is never a low end feat !

Now for the sake of argument.. If BA were to throw as many punches as you say.. With Hulks past feats of durability on top of WWH already super amped power .. On top of the fact he's morals off which makes him WBH cause he's not holding back which also increases all his stats significantly .. Man that's a lot lol.. Do you honestly believe a punch from BA will do anything to the Hulk ? A few hundred a second will do as much damage as my kid sister hitting me (she's quite weak) !

Lets assume the planet is indestructible because if it isn't then whats the point of this battle.. WBH releases enough kinetic energy that a single punch thrown indirectly shattered a planet and its neighboring moon ! That's power !

Now you'll say.. Well Hulj can't hit BA so that's not a problem.. Well he doesn't need to ! BA hasn't shown the durability to survive planet shattering strike not a shockwave of the same proportion (am I correct ?). Both EASILY/CASUALLY (which ever you wanna use) performed by this Hulk ! All hulk would have to do is clap his hands or strike the ground to either kill.. Hurt or knock BA away ! If that fails.. (This is a battle smart hulk) Hulk could easily bait BA into striking distance ! Leaving himself open to flying attack by jumping.. BA flys in.. Tries to punch or grab Hulk. And BA is pounded by an earth shattering blow ! Really.. Hulk has many ways to beat BA .. Where as BA has one ! BFR.. That in its self will be difficult since he'd have to carry said massively powerful hulk out of orbit ! Which I don't see happening !

Good to know :-)

OK so spidey is the fly yes? Now lets make that fly move at mach 500 and you have what Adam is capable of

My kid brother is he was hitting me hundreds of times per second would in a matter of seconds have broken every bone in my body so thats a bad example.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So lets note Adam is hitting Superman hard enough for him to feel it. Superman tanks supernovas. I tend to think Hulk will also feel it. Next we have Superman hitting Adam, Superman can also tow planets and says on panel that hes not holding back. Strength and Durability enough to hurt Hulk and if god forbid Hulk tags him to not die instantly

Once again though Adam fights fast enough for the rest of the world to look like statues to him as stated in the fight with Jay. Hulk is not so significantly faster than your average person that he would fare any differently. Now iv showcased that Adam is strong enough to hurt hulk and after a couple hundred punches in the matter of a second the Last thing on Hulks mind is going to be a counter since hes going to be in a lot of pain at that point.

You said that Hulk can bait Adam into range but how is that going to work? Adam can run over 100 miles in a second and Hulk cant react that fast. If Hulk cant react to Adam how is he going to hit him?

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Sherlock
GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

@sherlock: Perhaps I should've been more specific, Spider-Man's speed+agility+pre-cognition allows him to dodge Hulk.

Also in that scan I don't see Black Adam hurting Superman. What I see is Black Adam throwing Superman and punching him right in the face. Neither of those attacks did any lasting damage. Superman even said that those attacks were hitting with the impact of "small bombs." That's nothing compared to what Hulk has taken.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: what makes you think Black Adam is going to use his speed right away god damn it? You dont see him speed blitzing superman. The only reason he was fighting jay at that speed is to SHOW HE COULD not that he will right away. face it, before Adam thinks about speed blitzing he's going to underestimate the hulk, try to brawl it out, and lose before he has a chance to utilize his speed, simple as that.

ThorAlmighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'Black Adam punching WWH hundreds of times without him knowing what hit him'? What kind of drugs are you on?

Hulk, WWH or WBH especially aren't going to stand there and let him flick him in the face (that's what it'd feel like to him) , let alone BA doesn't have any feats that show he could punch someone hundreds of times before they even has the notion of reacting, especially someone who would go on a rampage after a fly bumping into him.

This ends when Black Adam gets close, he could take quite a few hits from WWH, but if it was WBH, a hit or two would end him.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Sherlock

@godtriggerhulk: Ok here's a question for you.Whos faster Spider-Man or Black Adam? As stated multiple times If Hulk has Trouble reacting to someone with Spider-Man level speed how on gods good earth will he react to Adam? Iv already showcased that he has the speed to keep up with a Flash as well as fighting with the rest of the world looking like statues. Show me a Hulk reacting to something moving that fast. Iv asked several times already and no one will oblige all iv gotten was Hulk will tag him. Well then prove that fact.

In the scan Superman felt that punch. If he felt it then that clearly means Adam can hurt him. What is going to happen when Hulk is hit hundreds of times in a row? My next task for you is to post Hulk tanking something like that and don't just tell me that he can.I want concrete evidence showcasing it

@calrissian89: And what pray tell makes you say he won't?He has the capabilities to do so why wouldn't he utilize that advantage? Is your fanboyism really so outrageous that you need to resport to low balling? Adam can move that fast and I have posted scans of him doing so. Apologies but all of your arguments are so weak that I'm really having trouble taking anything you say seriously

@thoralmighty: Going with petty insults from the get go? If that really is all you have then ill ask you kindly to leave.I don't much relish being told I'm on drugs. I'm also not going to stoop to the level of someone who has with a single post proving to be so far below myself.

If you truly feel that Adam can't punch Hulk hundreds of times then I recommend dropping this childish nonsense and prove that Adam can't do what I said he can

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: To answer a few of your questions, 1. Just because he has the capabilities to do so doesn't mean hr will right away. 2. How am I low balling? 3. You posted a scan and I said he could which means I wasn't disagreeing with you. 4. Don't take my arguments seriously it just means you're overlooking the questions I asked and couldn't care which means I don't have to care about your arguments either. I'll say it again so lets use our heads this time. Just because HE CAN utilize his speed, doesn't mean he will right off the bat. THAT is basically my arguement so I dont get why you're not seeing that im agreeing with you but at the same time im asking what makes you think it will happen from the get go.