• 185 results
#1 Posted by Gambit474 (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

BA vs WWH..no prep and morals off. Who wins?

#2 Posted by dondave (26566 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam

#3 Posted by GhostRavage (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Because he's stronger faster and all that right?

Im getting sick of this site...

#4 Edited by Petey_is_Spidey (2343 posts) - - Show Bio

BLACK ADAM CURBSTOMPS BECAUSE HE CAN FLY AND HULK CAN'T, PLUS HE'S FASTER AND ALL THAT STUFF.

But seriously, Hulk.

#5 Posted by CheeseSticks (2261 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam

#6 Posted by Justiceavengers69 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam has been shown to be stronger than superman on some occasions. He also has the speed that is similar to Barry Allen. Black Adam could also summon down a massive lightning bolt that just fries Hulk. I would say Black Adam wins!

#7 Edited by TheBournePoster (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam.

#8 Posted by WillPayton (8408 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Gambit474 (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

No love for Hulk?

#11 Posted by WillPayton (8408 posts) - - Show Bio

No love for Hulk?

Hulk is great at what he is... a brick. He's immensely strong, durable, and has insane healing factor. But, his main superpower is PIS! He can defeat any opponent with PIS like he did in WWH.

PIS wont help him here.

Black Adam is just as powerful, ruthless, but faster with flight and ranged magical energy attacks. BA has many ways to win, Hulk only has one.

#12 Posted by Gambit474 (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit474 said:

No love for Hulk?

Hulk is great at what he is... a brick. He's immensely strong, durable, and has insane healing factor. But, his main superpower is PIS! He can defeat any opponent with PIS like he did in WWH.

PIS wont help him here.

Black Adam is just as powerful, ruthless, but faster with flight and ranged magical energy attacks. BA has many ways to win, Hulk only has one.

lol I said the exact same thing about PIS with the hulk in the hulk forum on Marvel's boards once and the hulk fans pitched a temper tantrum over it

#13 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what Hulk would be as one of Shazam's apprentices...

Hulk flyyyyy

#15 Edited by Calrissian89 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

first of all, a no morals wwh means wbh. wbh > ba. he'll heal too fast and overpower him. im sure ba has destroyed planets in a fight but thats why hulk was given that moniker because breaking worlds is natural to him. -Lando

#16 Edited by WillPayton (8408 posts) - - Show Bio

first of all, a no morals wwh means wbh. wbh > ba. he'll heal too fast and overpower him. im sure ba has destroyed planets in a fight but thats why hulk was given that moniker because breaking worlds is natural to him. -Lando

Considering Hulk cant fly, destroying the planet would be the stupidest thing possible. He'd basically be BFR'ing himself. At least on the planet he can jump around and try to tag BA, which he wont because BA can move with Jay Garrick.

#17 Posted by Diamondlifer1 (128 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH but after a long intense fight

#18 Posted by WillPayton (8408 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton said:

@gambit474 said:

No love for Hulk?

PIS wont help him here.

lol I said the exact same thing about PIS with the hulk in the hulk forum on Marvel's boards once and the hulk fans pitched a temper tantrum over it

It has already begun on this thread.

#19 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (843 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off WWH is World Breaker Hulk ! Black Adam literally has no means to win ! Hulk 10/10 !

#20 Posted by Calrissian89 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: the thing is hulk has adaptability. he can and will adapt to outer space. is it enough to survive? cant tell you that but what i can tell you is the reason wbh was made is to put him ON or ABOVE superman level characters its just his wbh feats are miniscule.

#21 Posted by WillPayton (8408 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: the thing is hulk has adaptability. he can and will adapt to outer space. is it enough to survive? cant tell you that but what i can tell you is the reason wbh was made is to put him ON or ABOVE superman level characters its just his wbh feats are miniscule.

And what will he do in space... flap his arms?

#22 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton said:

@gambit474 said:

No love for Hulk?

PIS wont help him here.

*stand up ovation* You sir deserve a medal, that's the most biased comment i've managed to read in this forum. You're a joke. Im out.

I don't see anything wrong with his comment. Black adam does have better speed feats. Speed is a huge advantage, as it means black adam can land hundreds of blows on hulk without getting hit in the process. Hulk is faster then most would think but he isn't as fast as black adam who has ran at mach 500.

#23 Posted by dondave (26566 posts) - - Show Bio

Bye

#24 Posted by GhostRavage (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I didn't care about the speed stuff... A LOT of people is faster than Hulk... Its true... But what i've found really annoying was the fact he said Hulk best power is PIS while a lot of other characters are indeed pure PIS... Mostly characters whi took on the JL like Cheetah, Solomon, Black Adam and the list keeps going... This list includes Marvel characters as well. Hulk doesn't suffer from PIS... But that doesn't mean he didn't have his PIS moments.

#25 Edited by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I didn't care about the speed stuff... A LOT of people is faster than Hulk... Its true... But what i've found really annoying was the fact he said Hulk best power is PIS while a lot of other characters are indeed pure PIS... Mostly characters whi took on the JL like Cheetah, Solomon, Black Adam and the list keeps going... This list includes Marvel characters as well. Hulk doesn't suffer from PIS... But that doesn't mean he didn't have his PIS moments.

All right I see what your saying. All though I think Wills main point was that hulk isn't really capable of winning this without PIS. Which is true IMO. He isn't likely to tag black adam before black adam punches him a few hundred/thousand times. I agree there are other characters that need PIS to contend in the fights they fight (grundy vs superman, and I agree about black adam vs everyone as well), but hulk does need some help from plot to contend with silver surfer, sentry, etc.

#26 Posted by Gambit474 (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if it'd be relevant but speed isn't everything..Thor was able to catch Quicksilver before. I'm sure Hulk at WWH/WBH levels could do the same with BA

#27 Posted by GhostRavage (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Of course. People who has more versatility and are powerhouses as well have a good advantage against Hulk. But that doesn't mean all his fights are PIS... Also, i hate the reasons why people say X character wins. i.e the stronger argument... How can we measure Adams strength? By beating people? Also, they always say Hulk at base is 1000 times weaker than blah blah duba da... Which is a false statement. Mostly, i really don't care about Hulk losing... I do care about Hulk losing for the wrong reasons..

#28 Posted by dondave (26566 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if it'd be relevant but speed isn't everything..Thor was able to catch Quicksilver before. I'm sure Hulk at WWH/WBH levels could do the same with BA

He didn't catch Quicksilver, he struck the floor Quicksilver was standing on

#29 Edited by Gambit474 (1336 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@gambit474 said:

He didn't catch Quicksilver, he struck the floor Quicksilver was standing on

Eh..he still caught that super fast chick with a blanket or w.e once though. Speaking of Quicksilver I just saw a scan of him running towards Hulk and Hulk bats him aside.

#30 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Of course. People who has more versatility and are powerhouses as well have a good advantage against Hulk. But that doesn't mean all his fights are PIS... Also, i hate the reasons why people say X character wins. i.e the stronger argument... How can we measure Adams strength? By beating people? Also, they always say Hulk at base is 1000 times weaker than blah blah duba da... Which is a false statement. Mostly, i really don't care about Hulk losing... I do care about Hulk losing for the wrong reasons..

All right I see where your coming from. Fair enough. All though on the subject of measuring adams strength IIRC he has been stated to be stronger then captain marvel (however he is also slower) so his strength can be measured that way.

#31 Posted by WillPayton (8408 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH was a PIS powerhouse. Look at the top-tiers that he defeated... he defeated Sentry, by PIS. Dr Strange, PIS. Black Bolt, later turned out it wasnt BB. Ghost Rider... turned around and left. Many people could have simply BFR'ed him, but they didnt.

But all that is really irrelevant. Hulk has no way to tag Black Adam if not for PIS. BA is simply orders of magnitude faster. BA can BFR him. BA can attack him thousands of times per second and he can use magical lightning.

I'm not even sure why strength is an issue. Who cares? This isnt a powerlifting contest or armwrestling... it's a fight. It doesnt matter if Hulk is stronger than BA, what matters is who can dish out the punishment... which BA can definitely do.

#32 Posted by GhostRavage (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: No, GR left because he couldn't find a reason to fight him. Sentry went all out in brawl because Hulk was the only one able to take it. However, he wasn't mentally stable. DR. Strange meh... i'll give you that one. But the others he should be able to do it without much effort. So saying the entire WWH saga is PIS its a blunt statement.

Did you read my argument? I don't care if Hulk loses as long as he loses for the right reasons. Yes he is faster and more versatile... Not by the bunch of bs people claim would be the reason of Hulk lost.

Btw: HE WAS bfr'd into a wormhole... And he just came back. DUH!

#33 Posted by GhostRavage (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@ghostravage said:

All right I see where your coming from. Fair enough. All though on the subject of measuring adams strength IIRC he has been stated to be stronger then captain marvel (however he is also slower) so his strength can be measured that way.

Fair enough. Still i don't see why people say X person is stronger than Hulk at base when that statement depends on the situation. With this said, no, i don't think Adam is stronger than Hulk.

#34 Posted by BMEZY (1201 posts) - - Show Bio

"Im getting sick of this site" - You should have replaced that statement with an actual case DEFENDING the participant you think would win..

#35 Posted by Sherlock (7087 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh Hulk why do people feel the need to overestimate your abilities all the time.

If any incarnation of Hulk were to fight Black Adam 1 million times Hulk would lose 1 million times. Im sorry Hulk fans its a fact Hulk has NO speed feats that compare to Adam. This speed difference is great enough that hulk wont even be able to tag him.... EVER. You can say forever that Hulk will heal and that hes too durable for black adam to hurt but in reality it really doesnt matter. Adam can hit him for practically ever and Hulk has literally no means of defending himself. Eventually its going to take its toll no matter how durable he is

#36 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon be real. Black Adam is not physically stronger than World War Hulk, and deep down I know all of you know this.

#37 Edited by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

Also about speed, Black Adam barely has speed feats other than his one woth Jay Garrick. Although he is faster, I doubt it will help against Hulk who would tag him.

#38 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (843 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton:

Wanna know what wasn't PIS about the Zom strange fight.. The damage that Strange was giving Hulk.. That he was completely no selling ! Two gaping holes blasted through Hulk's chest and what appeared to be his stomach.. Healed in a couple of panels ! Not so much as an "ARRGGHH" uttered by Hulk ! That's both an example of damage Black Adam can not replicate ! Hulk's regeneration and Durability are to advanced for him !

Sentry wanted to brawl ! He wasn't using all powers, but wasn't pulling a single punch ! Hulk wasn't to bothered but Banner was pretty lump faced ! Lol

Ghost rider and he should have fought ! That would have been amazing !

Black bolt.. Ehh you're right on that one !

#39 Edited by ImNemotheGemini (843 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock: "If any incarnation of Hulk were to fight Black Adam 1 million times Hulk would lose 1 million times. Im sorry Hulk fans its a fact Hulk has NO speed feats that compare to Adam. This speed difference is great enough that hulk wont even be able to tag him.."

You make Hulk sound like a snail !

Black Adam has NO durability or striking or regenerative or strength feats that put him on par with Hulk ! Just comparisons and ABC logic ! Black Adam can't and won't win ! He will get hit ! NO ONE is untouchable ! Even the Flash when running at full can get tagged by a slower opponent ! Speed isn't everything !

#40 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam has been shown to be stronger than superman on some occasions. He also has the speed that is similar to Barry Allen. Black Adam could also summon down a massive lightning bolt that just fries Hulk. I would say Black Adam wins!

Black Adam is slower than Jay Garrick. How could he be nearly on Barry Allens Level of speed then?

On topic: In an actual fight Black Adam would win, because he could indeed utilize his speed. Combining the speed with his strenght and durability he could put WW Hulk into a world of trouble and pain and overload Hulks healing factor simply with a huge amount of damage in a short period of time.
In a comical fight World War Hulk would win, because Black Adam wouldn't use his speed at all and simply try to brawl it out with the Hulk.

#41 Posted by Sherlock (7087 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by comic_book_fan (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk he has beat thor who is a stronger black adam yeah i said it show me where black adam destroyed a star and i might reconsider.

and hulk can tank any thing adam can do and he will just get stronger.

#43 Posted by heymanjack (707 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam hurt the Spectre before as I recall. Doesn't that count for anything?

#44 Posted by comic_book_fan (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

@heymanjack:

not much to me because everyone has done it at one time.

#45 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam rips his arm off.

#46 Posted by BigCimmerian (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

When I was new Comic Vine member I thought that Hulk is uber powerful and he beats all. But realistically Black Adam flies faster than light grabs Hulk in his arm and BFR him into sun before Hulk can react.

#47 Posted by Sherlock (7087 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock: "If any incarnation of Hulk were to fight Black Adam 1 million times Hulk would lose 1 million times. Im sorry Hulk fans its a fact Hulk has NO speed feats that compare to Adam. This speed difference is great enough that hulk wont even be able to tag him.."

You make Hulk sound like a snail !

Black Adam has NO durability or striking or regenerative or strength feats that put him on par with Hulk ! Just comparisons and ABC logic ! Black Adam can't and won't win ! He will get hit ! NO ONE is untouchable ! Even the Flash when running at full can get tagged by a slower opponent ! Speed isn't everything !

When you compare Hulk to Black Adam he would be a statue not a snail.

I mean this with no disrespect intended but you are flat out wrong in everything you stated. The fact that Hulk has trouble tagging Spiderman because he is too fast and agile pretty much clinches my point right there.

This is how fast Adam is. How many times do you think he could hit Hulk before Hulk even had a chance to react? Now at that same speed how big a chance do you think Hulk has of tagging him?

If you have any feats of Hulk showcasing even close to that kind of reaction speed then please bring it forward until that time your logic is poor plain and simple

#48 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone show BA showing anything near Hulk strength level? I don't recall BA using his reflex in fight-type way. Flying? Yes. Running? Ok. But fighting? And I don't get why he should be able to take Hulk's punches.

#49 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (843 posts) - - Show Bio

@sherlock:

A little under1 time per minute not factoring in turn around time or acceleration ! If he were to go in a straight line and blitz hulk ! Mach 500 is 380,603 miles per hour ! The earth is over 7000 miles wide.. 380,603mph divided by 60 minutes is 6,343 miles per minute ! BA is very hittable at that speed since that's his max speed and begins to lose energy (per scan) also.. At top speeds. The body becomes less controllable (go outside and sprint as hard as you can.. See how little control you have over your body) with all that said.. You showed travel speed.. Not combat speed ! Hulk could jump to the moon before BA could complete a circle around earth once ! Travel speed=/= combat speed !

You also didn't address BA vastly less hefty durability, striking, and healing feats ! All of which Hulk outclasses BA in !

#50 Edited by SheenLantern (5318 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@ghostravage said:

Bye

Yep, see ya, bro.