#1 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio
caption





















VS.

caption






















VS.

caption
#2 Posted by Green Patron (498 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam

#3 Posted by The Scientist (630 posts) - - Show Bio

Hamburger anyone?

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

This ends in Warpath's death

Moderator
#5 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"This ends in Warpath's death"

What about Sentry and Black Adam
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam's beat Sentry via Knockout ( it will be a decent fight )... now Warpath is dead meat ( If he fights either Sentry or Black Adam... he will die surely )
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Doom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"This ends in Warpath's death"

What about Sentry and Black Adam"
I don't know.I don't know much about Black Adam...if he has no resistance to telepathy..he may be in trouble though.
Moderator
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam has some resistance to telepathy... because in World War 3... he was able to resist Martian Manhunter's attempt to attack him with telepathy...
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Black Adam has some resistance to telepathy... because in World War 3... he was able to resist Martian Manhunter's attempt to attack him with telepathy...
"
Well he should break Sentry off here.
Moderator
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Black Adam has some resistance to telepathy... because in World War 3... he was able to resist Martian Manhunter's attempt to attack him with telepathy...
"
Well he should break Sentry off here."
Mhmmmm
#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam easy. Warpath is taken out just trying to jump into the fight between Sentry and Black Adam. Sentry is then easily beaten by Black Adam.

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Black Adam easy. Warpath is taken out just trying to jump into the fight between Sentry and Black Adam. Sentry is then easily beaten by Black Adam."
I don't know about easily but yea..he wins.
Moderator
#13 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Black Adam easy. Warpath is taken out just trying to jump into the fight between Sentry and Black Adam. Sentry is then easily beaten by Black Adam."
I don't know about easily but yea..he wins."
What is Sentry going to do? Yeah he could try to fight but Black Adam far outclasses him. And then if Sentry tries to let loose he is going to go cry and run off to Saturn.
#14 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Black Adam easy. Warpath is taken out just trying to jump into the fight between Sentry and Black Adam. Sentry is then easily beaten by Black Adam."

How is it easily I thought this would be kind of close to a stalmate
#15 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Doom said:
"Nobody said:
"Black Adam easy. Warpath is taken out just trying to jump into the fight between Sentry and Black Adam. Sentry is then easily beaten by Black Adam."

How is it easily I thought this would be kind of close to a stalmate"
I don't see how, when Adam is at Superman level feats and Sentry is closer to Hulk and Thor.
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Black Adam easy. Warpath is taken out just trying to jump into the fight between Sentry and Black Adam. Sentry is then easily beaten by Black Adam."
I don't know about easily but yea..he wins."
 And then if Sentry tries to let loose he is going to go cry and run off to Saturn."
Were using plot devices now?
Moderator
#17 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Black Adam easy. Warpath is taken out just trying to jump into the fight between Sentry and Black Adam. Sentry is then easily beaten by Black Adam."
I don't know about easily but yea..he wins."
 And then if Sentry tries to let loose he is going to go cry and run off to Saturn."
Were using plot devices now?"
No, what I'm saying is that Sentry has never shown to be close to Superman level characters. And even when he goes to "cut loose" he is known to have a mental breakdown.  His mind is part of who he is, not just his powers. Maybe he won't run off to Saturn, but there is a good chance that he will have a mental breakdown and fly off or curl up in a ball, etc. That is who he is.
#18 Edited by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Black Adam easy. Warpath is taken out just trying to jump into the fight between Sentry and Black Adam. Sentry is then easily beaten by Black Adam."
I don't know about easily but yea..he wins."
 And then if Sentry tries to let loose he is going to go cry and run off to Saturn."
Were using plot devices now?"
No, what I'm saying is that Sentry has never shown to be close to Superman level characters. And even when he goes to "cut loose" he is known to have a mental breakdown.  His mind is part of who he is, not just his powers. Maybe he won't run off to Saturn, but there is a good chance that he will have a mental breakdown and fly off or curl up in a ball, etc. That is who he is."
What are you talking about...Sentry doesn't have mental breakdowns because he's trying to unleash his powers...he ran to Saturn because he thought he saw the Void.The fact that he overcame his fear of the Void and then some how is still scared of him is bad writing on Bendis's part.Sentry has amazing feats...the stuff he has been doing as of late isn't even close to how far his powers can go.Read Sentry's comics..Classic Sentry will give you the gist of how powerful Sentry could be.
Moderator
#19 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Black Adam easy. Warpath is taken out just trying to jump into the fight between Sentry and Black Adam. Sentry is then easily beaten by Black Adam."
I don't know about easily but yea..he wins."
 And then if Sentry tries to let loose he is going to go cry and run off to Saturn."
Were using plot devices now?"
No, what I'm saying is that Sentry has never shown to be close to Superman level characters. And even when he goes to "cut loose" he is known to have a mental breakdown.  His mind is part of who he is, not just his powers. Maybe he won't run off to Saturn, but there is a good chance that he will have a mental breakdown and fly off or curl up in a ball, etc. That is who he is."
What are you talking about...Sentry doesn't have mental breakdowns because he's trying to unleash his powers...he ran to Saturn because he thought he saw the Void.The fact that he overcame his fear of the Void and then some how is still scared of him is bad writing on Bendis's part.Sentry has amazing feats...the stuff he has been doing as of late isn't even close to how far his powers can go."
When did he overcome his fear? Are you talking about the whole WWH thing? That whole arc was a bad storyline. What feat has Sentry shown that comes close to something Superman has done. And don't say Galactus cause that was never shown and as far as we know Galactus was almost defeat by the time Sentry start fight him.
#20 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
The regular Black Adam would see problems with Sentry in a fight.. if we are using the Black Adam from the World War 3 arc... then its curtains for everyone here
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Black Adam easy. Warpath is taken out just trying to jump into the fight between Sentry and Black Adam. Sentry is then easily beaten by Black Adam."
I don't know about easily but yea..he wins."
 And then if Sentry tries to let loose he is going to go cry and run off to Saturn."
Were using plot devices now?"
No, what I'm saying is that Sentry has never shown to be close to Superman level characters. And even when he goes to "cut loose" he is known to have a mental breakdown.  His mind is part of who he is, not just his powers. Maybe he won't run off to Saturn, but there is a good chance that he will have a mental breakdown and fly off or curl up in a ball, etc. That is who he is."
What are you talking about...Sentry doesn't have mental breakdowns because he's trying to unleash his powers...he ran to Saturn because he thought he saw the Void.The fact that he overcame his fear of the Void and then some how is still scared of him is bad writing on Bendis's part.Sentry has amazing feats...the stuff he has been doing as of late isn't even close to how far his powers can go."
When did he overcome his fear? Are you talking about the whole WWH thing? That whole arc was a bad storyline. What feat has Sentry shown that comes close to something Superman has done. And don't say Galactus cause that was never shown and as far as we know Galactus was almost defeat by the time Sentry start fight him."
No...when he fought the Void.He looked the Void in the face and said "I don't need you" and through him into the sun.I'm not talking about WWH.
People keep trying to take the Galactus feat away from Sentry...but if Galactus was almost defeated when Sentry fought him..than why would Spider-Man even mention it? Sentry's feats are below Superman's level no matter what version of Sentry we use because his writer isn't going to make him to do something as retarded as pull a planet with a lasso.However his feats are not that far below to say this would be easy for Black Adam.Since you mentioned the Hulk though...The Hulk is a character beaten by very few...someone Thor has had trouble with time and time again,someone who Dr.Strange tried to send away and he came back.Classic Sentry beat the Hulk twice in seconds...in fact he made the Hulk cower in fear of him.This is a guy who wasn't even able to be moved by punches from the Thing,who fought a guy who with prep took the Beyonder,Magus,and Silver Surfer and won.A guy who killed a Herald without even ripping his costume.
Moderator
#22 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance: Obviously he hasn't overcome his fear of the Void though cause he is back. Cause as long as there is a Sentry the Void can't die, they are the counter for each other. As far as the Galactus feat, why wouldn't he mention it? Beating Galactus is not something many can do no matter his state, but what I'm saying is without know how or why he did it, we can judge the fight fairly. Beating the Hulk that is impressive but not something Superman couldn't do with little effort. The DC characters far out classes Marvel's in strength and usually speed until you get to Marvel's cosmic characters.

#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"@Vance: Obviously he hasn't overcome his fear of the Void though cause he is back. Cause as long as there is a Sentry the Void can't die, they are the counter for each other. As far as the Galactus feat, why wouldn't he mention it? Beating Galactus is not something many can do no matter his state, but what I'm saying is without know how or why he did it, we can judge the fight fairly. Beating the Hulk that is impressive but not something Superman couldn't do with little effort. The DC characters far out classes Marvel's in strength and usually speed until you get to Marvel's cosmic characters."
No...obviously,Bendis couldn't think of another way to keep Sentry out of the Invasion or he himself didn't read Sentry therefore used something against Sentry that was already taken care of.Why wouldn't Spider-Man mention it? Because Stalemating a half beaten Galactus isn't a great feat..that is like commending the Kree for almost starving him.That's not even a feat.Sentry can teleport so I don't think speed would be a problem..I'm not saying he can beat Adam..I am saying it's not going to be over quickly.
Moderator
#24 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"@Vance: Obviously he hasn't overcome his fear of the Void though cause he is back. Cause as long as there is a Sentry the Void can't die, they are the counter for each other. As far as the Galactus feat, why wouldn't he mention it? Beating Galactus is not something many can do no matter his state, but what I'm saying is without know how or why he did it, we can judge the fight fairly. Beating the Hulk that is impressive but not something Superman couldn't do with little effort. The DC characters far out classes Marvel's in strength and usually speed until you get to Marvel's cosmic characters."
No...obviously,Bendis couldn't think of another way to keep Sentry out of the Invasion or he himself didn't read Sentry therefore used something against Sentry that was already taken care of.Why wouldn't Spider-Man mention it? Because Stalemating a half beaten Galactus isn't a great feat..that is like commending the Kree for almost starving him.That's not even a feat.Sentry can teleport so I don't think speed would be a problem..I'm not saying he can beat Adam..I am saying it's not going to be over quickly."
I just don't see it, but we both agree Black Adam with, thats good enough.
#25 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam and Sentry will last a while but eventually Teth will win

Warpath if the weak link here

#26 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry

#27 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam would one shot both of these chumps

#28 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
lionheart said:
"Sentry"
I doubt it buddy
#29 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Black Adam would one shot both of these chumps"
#30 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Warpath?  Really?  Can he even hurt either of the other guys?

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Warpath?  Really?  Can he even hurt either of the other guys?"
He could hurt Sentry...I mean if Sentry was off-guard or something.
Moderator
#32 Posted by Fresh Prince (5155 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam wins. Why is Warpath even in this fight?