No Caption Provided
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By pooty

Team wins. Kallark holds him off long enough for VUlcan to sap his powers or such down his mind etc

Jonesio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jonesio

Would that not depend on gladrags having every confidence that Adam wouldn't pull his head off first?

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CosmicSpiral

It depends on the nature of Black Adam's enchantment. There have been long-ass debates on whether BA emits magical energy or actively uses magical energy to gain his powers, and nobody has reached a satisfactory conclusion.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pooty

@Jonesio said:

Would that not depend on gladrags having every confidence that Adam wouldn't pull his head off first?

WHy would Karllark doubt he could beat BA? They know nothing about each other.

@CosmicSpiral said:

It depends on the nature of Black Adam's enchantment. There have been long-ass debates on whether BA emits magical energy or actively uses magical energy to gain his powers, and nobody has reached a satisfactory conclusion.

I'm not sure the nature is important atleast in this case. Magic, power cosmic, mutant power etc is all energy and Vulcan can manipulate it all.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CosmicSpiral

@pooty said:

@Jonesio said:

WHy would Karllark doubt he could beat BA? They know nothing about each other.

@CosmicSpiral said:

I'm not sure the nature is important atleast in this case. Magic, power cosmic, mutant power etc is all energy and Vulcan can manipulate it all.

The nature of the enchantment, not the nature of the energy. If there is no energy then Vulcan can't absorb it. And Vulcan can't manipulate it this team get slapped silly, because Kallark sure as hell isn't going to take BA down.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Vulcan can manipulate it all, and still get one-shotted. His durability is quite poor, as is his reaction time. And he has never truly hurt anyone of Adam's durability with his energy manipulation abilities in the first place.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By pooty

@CosmicSpiral: No Kallark isn't going to take down BA but BA is not taking Kallark out quickly. That gives Vulcan enough time to shut down his mind. Our body carries electrical impulses so Vulcan can manipulate that or shut down his power completely.

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SteveRogers

Team

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Morpheus_ said:
Vulcan can manipulate it all, and still get one-shotted. His durability is quite poor, as is his reaction time. And he has never truly hurt anyone of Adam's durability with his energy manipulation abilities in the first place.
If there will be no Gladiator, then I would agree with You, but in this battle team wins pretty easily.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Morpheus_ said:
If there will be no Gladiator, then I would agree with You, but in this battle team wins pretty easily.
I'm not discussing Gladiator, just that Vulcan's energy manipulation is not much of a factor.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Morpheus_ said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Morpheus_ said:
I'm not discussing Gladiator, just that Vulcan's energy manipulation is not much of a factor.
I belive that it was rather about manipulating BA's energy, than about hurting him with energy blasts. At least that is how it will end IMO. If Vulcan was able to drain Warlock, then he shouldn't have a problem with Adam.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pooty

@czarny_samael666: Agreed. Vulcan has drained, manipulated, powered off mutants, beings of magic, aliens, mutates etc. With Gladiator running interference then the team have this.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@czarny_samael666: Warlock was attacking him with energy directly, so unless Adam starts throwing lightning bolts I see no problem.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Gladiator would give Black Adam a good run... not too sure how Vulcan factors into this. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Morpheus_ said:
@czarny_samael666: Warlock was attacking him with energy directly, so unless Adam starts throwing lightning bolts I see no problem.
But Vulcan didn't just absorb energy that was shooted at him, but all Warlock's energy.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By pooty

@King Saturn: Vulcan can control all forms of energy. From the electrical charges in your body, to the synapses in your brain, to magic, to mutant powers, to mutates etc. BA body has energy regardless of the source. He can take it or power it off.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team Wins this

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WarBlade539

Team takes this.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thanosii

brain works on electrical energy so with Vulcan team stomps 10/10

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

black adam wins

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

team

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the team stomps gladiator could solo.

handsome_stud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kallark?!

didnt realize you were close personal friends with gladiator in real life

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vulcan gets blitzed. then it becomes black adam vs gladiator and i currently have a thread pinning gladiator vs black adam. nobody has said gladiator would win. so im going with BA for the win.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Vulcan should be able to shut down his mind.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black adam should win here...how would Vulcan absorb the essence of 7 gods that power adam? No one under the Spectre has achieved this...black adam is a multiple team buster...it wouldn't be easy however it could be done...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By New_World_Order

Team Shi'ar.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Team wins. Kallark holds him off long enough for VUlcan to sap his powers or such down his mind etc

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lordraiden

vulcan gets blitzed. then it becomes black adam vs gladiator and i currently have a thread pinning gladiator vs black adam. nobody has said gladiator would win. so im going with BA for the win.

While Gladiator just stands there and watches?? Right! You do realize it's two on one?

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2: Adam has 6 gods, 7 if we give him Isis. Even powered to this level he didn't kill anyone major in his rampage. He killed 2 low carders one who immediately revived.

Is Adam faster then 100 times the speed of light, actually quoted on panel as being 100 times faster then light? Gladiator has been, and has been for years. Gladiator flies through stars, one shots planets and moons, Has stalemated Thor, when in all those fights Thor had the edge due to outside forces (Reed's speed machine, etc)

Vulcan is an OMEGA level mutant with limitless energy manipulation powers. Adam requires the energy of the gods to function. What if Vulcan stops him from accessing that energy, doesn't steal it but just stales it out? Adam has no powers then even if he is in god form.

Also what if Adam used his 'Lightning' couldn't Vulcan redirect that, it is energy. If it was redirected at him he would turn into Teth Adam.. thats an easy kill.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: show me where it says gladiator combats speed is 100x speed of light? Gladiator's combat speed is on par with thor..black adam's combat speed is on par with the likes of kryptonians and cap marvel, heck at the same time...speed isn't the issue here...so you suggesting vulcan can manipulate Adam's enchanted gods essence? You do realize adam can just hit vulcan in the face charged with lighting...vulcans durability can not test adams...it will come down to adam and gladiator in a brute h2h combat...it would be close but adam has the edge...

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2: What are you talking about?
Gladiator fights at very high speeds (beyond thors.. why do DC fans seem to think everyone else fights in slow motion?)
If Adam blasted Vulcan he dies instantly. Vulcan can take energy and manipulate it as he wishes. So a lightning blast from Adam is nothing to Vulcan (Omega level energy manipulator means he can do INFINITE amount of things with it.)

If Adam tries an energy charged punch to Vulcan he can manipulate the energy to drain all of Adam's energy including his physical energy.

Gladiator was clocked from Jupiter to earth at 100 times the speed of light. He can hit equally as Hard as Superman and can speedblitz Adam too, same as Superman can.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You have Gladiator & BA who are bothy physically heavy power houses, and a good fight in itself one on one, then, you've stacked a high end omega level energy manipulating mutant in Gladiators corner, thus sealing a very good majority in their favour! All Vulcan has to do is sit on the sidelines manipulating BA's magic/energy while fighting Gladiator. It's a losing battle for BA!

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: has vulcan absorbed and manipulated an actual physical blow from a magicaly charged mjolnir from thor? Show me where vulcan has this specific ability? The ability tank and absorb physical blows whethere magically charged or not? Gladiator has tje physical stamina and durability to go toe to toe with adam...vulcan simply doesn't...Vulcan excells in energy manipulation not a good idea for him to go toe to toe with adam as he is definitely physically inferior compared adam as well as likes of gladiator...he simply can not hang around in a physical combat...

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2: No but he has Mind raped Rachel Grey so that she could not use her telepathy or telekinesis. This is another Omega Level Mutant who he simply shuts down. Whats to stop him from manipulating the mental energies inside Adam's mind to stop him from landing a blow? Also your theory was 'He speedblitz Vulcan' and why would Gladiator let this guy Speedblitz his emperor?

Gladiator would be on D at the very least. He can and would block every attack Adam would try to throw. Also with a power house like Gladiator in his face why would he turn his back on him to go after a guy who is obviously not a physical threat? Recall Adam has no prior info on Vulcan.

Gladiator is the dude who is pulling a Superman, Vulcan is the guy sitting back as a king commanding Gladiator. He would go after Gladiator first and foremost thinking he was the biggest threat.

If you disagree, why would Adam go after Vulcan and turn his back to Gladiator who can do actual damage to him?

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i just love it when people waste time listing all the powers of one character while completely ignoring that none of them are relevant if he doesnt have the speed to react to the speed blitz from the opposing character. we dont care that he has 300 abilities yeeeesh man

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#40 JediXMan  Moderator

Eh....

Here's my problem: I want to say that the team wins. I do. I want to say that Gladiator is good enough to give Black Adam a decent fight in general, while Vulcan tips it in their favor.

I want to say that. But my gut tells me that those on the team are extremely inconsistent, ranging from powerful to... well, pathetic. So I'm undecided.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BA has never beaten anyone, of any merit, who was as blood lusted as he is.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By pooty

@jedixman: When was Vulcan pathetic? i stopped reading about him after "War of Kings.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its interesting that i made a thor vs vulcan battle and people said vulcan couldnt shut down the electrical impulses of thors brain, but now in this battle everyone is saying he could shut down BA's brain. hop off thors hammer for a while and breathe people. breathe.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: The only reason I am suggesting is he has shown to do it with beings who operate at the speed of thought (Telepathy)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#45 JediXMan  Moderator
@pooty said:

@jedixman: When was Vulcan pathetic? i stopped reading about him after "War of Kings.

Got owned by Polaris.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: The only reason I am suggesting is he has shown to do it with beings who operate at the speed of thought (Telepathy)

speed of thought isnt that fast BA is working with the speed from the god of speed.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: Well the Egyptian God Adam gets his speed from is Horus, not quite the god of speed. (your thinking Mercury from Captain Marvel) and even then Mercury is the god of Travelers, thieves, and Medicine. He is considered a speedster due to being the messenger of the gods. Horus is the god of the Sky not speed.

Still my point was he could shut down Adam's electrical signals in his brain which are much faster then much people think.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

Well the Egyptian God Adam gets his speed from is Horus, not quite the god of speed. (your thinking Mercury from Captain Marvel) and even then Mercury is the god of Travelers, thieves, and Medicine. He is considered a speedster due to being the messenger of the gods. Horus is the god of the Sky not speed.

Still my point was he could shut down Adam's electrical signals in his brain which are much faster then much people think.

adams shown the speed to fight supes and captain marvel. he's faster than speed of thought.and the speed of thought i think if i remember correctly is .4 so yea, but anyway lets play it the way the thor fan boys played it when i made thor vs vulcan. "thor is a god" his brain doesnt work the same way as humans...ok well BA has god powers so then we can comprehend how his body works either. EITHER way you wanna go with it. vulcan is not shutting his brain down.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: when MMH tried to mess with adams mind the first time he failed...it's not upto Vulcan alone who engages who first as adam has the speed to engage whomever he chooses...this is who he is...he likes to physically punch his opponents...you have yet to show evidence that Vulcan can absorb or tank superman level punches, especially charged with mystical powers that rival 7 gods...face it...Vulcan is physiclly inferior to Black Adam!

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'vulcan is physically inferior to black adam'

...yes? Vulcan has no special durability. He does, however, have energy-manipulation levels that border on being a plot device. And when I say border I don't actually mean border because it's a plot device, same as Stark's technopathy. Gladiator and BA are roughly equally matched, and then Vulcan will roflstomp him into the ground with ridiculous amounts of energy absorption. He's stolen powers, manipulated magic, manipulated psionics, shut off the electron current in a superhuman's brain...